Ruth Bader Ginsburg Defies Actuaries, Hires Clerks for 2020

Evil kike intends to stay until the Reaper harvests her. Cites regimen of Christian foreskins for longevity

Supreme Court Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has hired clerks on contracts that will last through 2020, according to her fellow Jews at CNN. The move, which is typical of younger justices who aren’t expected to keel over any day now, is taken as a signal that the 85-year-old Jewess has no intention of retiring while Donald Trump is President.

This move is being interpreted as yet another bold act of resistance to le Evil Drumpf, since the left has long since forgotten what actual courage looks like and now thinks not retiring when you’re a million years old is akin to blowing up the Death Star.

Ginsburg has held her current position on the Court since her appointment in 1993, while fucking Cheers was still on TV. Since then, she has been a (((reliable))) liberal voice on the Court. Before her appointment to the bench, Ginsburg was a heroic feminist lawyer who did her part to sully and degrade the white race by turning its women into angry lesbians. Ginsburg graduated from law school before Fidel Castro took over Cuba.

During her time on the Supreme Court, (((the Notorious RBG))), as Newsweek-reading faggots call her, has pioneered the over-politicization of that formerly august body, voting again and again to ignore the Constitution, common law, binding precedent, the good of the nation, and basic fucking sense when the assassination of the white man was at issue. One famous example was in the 2008 Ledbetter case, where the plaintiff was some bitch complaining about equal pay. The case was literally laughed out of every lower court without hearing the merits because Ledbetter was way over the statute of limitations for her suit. When her case got to the Supreme Court, Ginsburg wrote a deranged dissenting opinion that bore no connection to reality and essentially argued that the Judiciary should do Congress’ job for it when there’s a cunt involved. This is a pattern she continued from her 1996 decision to force the Virginia Military Institute to let female cadets in so they can fail officer training in a prestigious academy.

Despite the hopes and dreams of patriotic Americans and white people everywhere, Ginsburg – who has survived two bouts of cancer already – does what very few Zig Forumslacks have bothered to do and keeps /fit/ with a regimen of lifting and light aerobics. She is also rumored to be one of the privileged few hyper-kikes with access to the Soros/Kissinger matzoh-blood life extension therapy, which keeps Ashkenazi saboteurs going like the fucking Energizer Rabbit for decades past their sell-by dates.

By hiring clerks for the 2018-2020 session, Ginsburg sends a powerful message to her fellow traitors:

Fellow Jews have applauded this move, notably Lawrence Tribe, whom CNN calls a “liberal Harvard Law professor,” but who could better be described as an Israeli propagandist with tenure. Tribe said, on behalf of his fellow Tribe member:

Post yfw RBG drops the fuck dead at her gynecologist’s office four days from now.

cnn.com/2018/01/08/politics/ruth-bader-ginsburg-2020/index.html
archive.fo/nVF8f
cnn.com/2017/06/06/health/ruth-bader-ginsburg-workout-book-trnd/index.html
archive.fo/Jkj8c

Attached: Ginsburg_At_Least_100_Years_Ago.jpg (1000x1250, 215.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8AjrH
foxnews.com/politics/2012/02/06/ginsburg-to-egyptians-wouldnt-use-us-constitution-as-model.html
washingtonexaminer.com/policy/courts/joe-biden-most-damaging-part-of-trumps-presidency-was-naming-neil-gorsuch-to-supreme-court
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Le kike-free-post meme.

Fuck I thought I was old I was almost starting kindergarten when he took over

kek, quality writing OP

Attached: chihuahue.jpg (646x487, 48.53K)

As fully non retarded OP requests

Attached: 1l707t.jpg (640x480, 70.72K)

Her gynaecologist is more likely to drop dead purely for being her gynaecologist

glorious

Reading up on that Ledbetter case. Wow

Attached: d047e6d9f570b18b6f05d080807e322028dbb7c9364cd282f45f69cf56576463.jpeg (900x478, 40.98K)

She won't last the year.

It's a good one. The Ledbetter Fair Pay Act was the first piece of legislation Kang Nigger signed into law, and he gave Ginsburg a framed copy of it.

Checked. My goodness.

One thing I'll never comprehend is how was she still viable or accepted by her colleagues after commenting on Trump.
That shit should have flung her straight outta the supreme court.
She was quite possibly the last one expected to comment on the elections out of ALL federal employees.

Attached: 1461810562219.jpg (255x237, 9.91K)

If you couldn't be fired from your job, wouldn't you say whatever you liked?

Because the people in power understand that it's all slow civil war.

If it were to be possible to manipulate her into doing public appearances at close ranges with her fans, she'd surely die from contact with the filthy leftists and shitskins.

No rules for Jews. Even fewer restrictions on chief Jews like her.

Attached: Jew_Terror.png (1440x690, 767.97K)

So let's get her an appointment with the dermatologist.

Trump should have her killed like Obama did to Scalia.

What a treat when you post. A+ as always, thank you

Attached: db87bea1179ff53f8f106aec602d4cf5fde05dc28afc4b5650786c7db707fd60.gif (200x200, 3.1M)

There's no need for all that effort, just expose her to direct sunlight.

Still time

Thanks, user.

Attached: Quite_Nice.jpg (2157x3295, 1.18M)

HEIL
You glorious motherfucker you

Attached: IMG_3010.JPG (425x568, 48.8K)

Heil'd

Attached: Hitler heiled.jpg (557x753, 135.5K)

Story of our lives tbh.

Attached: 1515710374576.png (699x699, 639.39K)

Soon. Better days ahead.

I misread this and I'm sad now.

When it finally happens, my headline will not be misread.

Start the clock

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14.77K)

Soon

goddamn she needs to die. this old cunt and shillery both have one foot in their graves yet somehow keep kikeing along. all it should take is for them to have one bad day.

Attached: 8e9ae064cf52551bd6f0d217d988ed7ca874dabbcf9c4fd6f59e9d5739fb258e.jpg (511x338, 38.73K)

rolling for shattered (((pelvis)))

KEK'D OUT LOUD AT THAT

post yfw she goes senile, can't remember who she is and is ready to gas the jews

Attached: bacala.png (978x1121, 1.08M)

Attached: Ginsburg-Rulings-Invalid-Mind-Shot.png (658x807, 403.23K)

Heil'd

Attached: 1513531602531.jpg (1225x1600, 583.4K)

rat faced nation destroying kike

Before expanding the thumbnail, I thought that tomato slice was a picture of her brain.

Heil'd

Czech'd

Attached: Capture.JPG (1309x690, 76.2K)

I remember you from the other thread OP. Good stuff.

Attached: 250C6F47-08B8-408F-8286-4432736D3CD2.png (572x496, 22.12K)

The best thing about Chad OP's posts is my giddy anticipation of enjoyment induced by the pithy headlines. Just kidding, the best thing is the writing of the article, but the headline is a sweet cherry on top.

After watching the Dark Crystal, I'm almost certain Jim Henson was aware.

She knows something will happen to her between now and 2020

Yeah, the timing is interesting.

I think it's impossible to work in show business for any length of time and not know.

Damn son

Attached: You see that fat fucker overthere he always takes enough first go so nobody can have seconds and now you understand why I have a displeasure of having dinner with hitler from time to time.jpg (1200x800, 166.17K)

She's openly stated that if she were to write The U.S. Constitution, it wouldn't look like this one, which tells me she instinctively, genetically, works to undermine it at every available opportunity.

Great taste too.

Hail, Satan!

Attached: Russian_QT.jpg (800x601, 234.89K)

And i'm almost certain he was poisoned by Pedo Kikes. They said he died of organ failure in his lungs as a result of pneumonia..at the age of 53, that happens all the time right? Coincidentally this happened while he was in talks with Disney to sell his company, but still retain full creative control. A deal that was later finalized by his family after his death, but now that Jim was dead the thorny issue of him remaining in control was put to rest.

Jim Henson was a good man, who worked in Children's Entertainment and was wildly successful. The Pedo Kikes must've been drawn to him like moths to the flame knowing they could hide behind his platinum reputation and have access to a constant supply of children and their trusting parents. They must've felt a tremendous weight lifted from their shoulders after he was removed from the picture.

Attached: 1409622977643.jpg (477x354, 53.28K)

If she doesn't die soon, how long before she is William O. Douglas'd into retirement? Does anyone know if she planning to try out for the '18 NFL season?

Attached: tfw ginsburg nods off during state of the union.png (814x883, 467.03K)

Attached: 0f2968cd501681734c2c4e062fcbffbfa2cd873c477af7920e457456852475da.jpg (225x224, 9.95K)

False.
archive.is/8AjrH
foxnews.com/politics/2012/02/06/ginsburg-to-egyptians-wouldnt-use-us-constitution-as-model.html

tl;dr Justice Ginsburg told the Egyptians good things about the U.S. Constitution, but to perhaps look at other constitutions that weren't over 200 years old and did certain things better.

Now fuck off with your delusions, manpig, the grown-ups are talking.

Attached: Maddow8761.png (388x374, 210.85K)

DROWN
YOURSELF
IN
SEMEN

This goddamn kike whore needs to go.

That's hilarious. I'm just picturing that.

Reminder to just block ID+ replies to Rachcunt.

I hope she lives long enough to see Trump win his second term and dies in a bitter rage at having sold her soul for nothing

Is that her in the pic? Looks like the Bulgarian girl in Casablanca

One criticism I have of your writing is the liberal use of curse words. It feels like I'm reading a Cracked article with a Zig Forums slant.

"But look goyim, I actually LIKE these three things."

So she picks a few clauses she likes (so as not to appear to be too anti-American) but would change the rest to conform to her inbred, globalist, nation-wrecking agenda.

Yeah right.

Now YOU fuck off off with your weak, transparent journo gymnastics, mangirl, they don't work here.

(heil'd)
Ginsburg confirmed for death by broken hip at her gynecologist's office. Press S to spit on grave.

wew

Attached: bypass.jpeg (1342x28 929 B, 5.3K)

lol gay

Attached: jew_in_oven.gif (500x247, 872.25K)

How do"The People" demand a Cognitive Test? Physical Endurance test (since she cannot stay awake during work hours)? Vision Test? Etc.

So if I'm parsing this all correctly, all someone has to do is break her hip?

bump

Submitted for Zig Forums writing awards, Spring 2018

This stinking bag of shit died years ago, it's hatred for the white race keeps the husk animated.

Her name is popping up in sit coms all of a sudden, was in next weeks preview of Man with a Plan, happenings?

Possible predictive programming. Some case gets to SCOTUS where the old yid cunt has the chance to cast the tiebreaking vote to repeal the 2nd amendment, ban whites from entering the US, ban men from accessing oxygen, or whatever Jew plot is being schemed up right now. Ginsburg has been lauded by the (((media))) my whole life for being an old Jew with a vagina, they need her as a hero figure, no matter how demented that is.

Attached: RBG is past it.jpg (383x388, 19.35K)

This is setting a new bar for Jewy names. I thought Rabbi ShecklebergGoldsteinman was a Jewy name, but Tribe takes the cake.

You must be joking. You realize that Jim himself made the movie Dark Crystal so he could fulfill his fantasy of being a little boy elfling scoring with a little girl elf, right? He voices the protagonist. I know it's hard to believe, especially when you listen to how faggy his voice sounds, but that's ol Jim gettin his rocks off to his perverted fantasy world. It was a good movie, Im just saying Jim was a pervert and that movie was too dark and had concepts too complex to be appropriate for children.

So… what you replied to was correct and Ginsburg doesn't like the US Constitution? Huh.

Attached: trumpo.jpg (1200x800, 157.28K)

Neither one of you are sourcing your claims, but the first post about Disney poison is more likely sounding. Also Jim Henson in interviews sounds like Kermit.

Yoda sounds like Grover.

Heil'd

Attached: austrian_artist_dabbing.jpg (800x685, 28.23K)

Eighty Eights Checking Fourteen Eighty Eights

This thread needs to continue I was convinced when I got trips for a thread bump.

Jim did not voice anyone in that movie. Jen the gelfling was voiced by Stephen Garlick. Henson just had his hand up that elf things ass the whole movie. he's no pervert.

Attached: Podling-in-Dark-Crystal.jpg (1400x700, 51.97K)

WEW!
Checkchecked and heilheiled

good work lads, very impressive

Work on your lies better.

Mein fuhrer you are here?

What a "'kike"'

Like, "really" ?

(Heil'd)
OH YES!

Attached: bypass.jpg (1500x1500 454 B, 113.01K)

Makes you wonder if Lucas wasn't shown the writing on the wall or not.

Attached: 1522533663903.jpg (855x483, 147.29K)

So embarrassing.

Attached: Kim Shut Down the Supreme Court.png (384x216, 99.36K)

The US is an unstable country with all branches corrupted. Denuclearization should be Trump's priority now that draining the swamp through peaceful measures has proved to be futile.

Bless thee

Attached: dubsparty.png (600x600, 240.24K)

Specifically bacterial pneumonia and, yeah, it can happen - especially in someone who is a heavy smoker or who suffered some sort of lung trauma at an early age. It's rare, but it can happen. Doesn't mean Disney didn't murder him, but just sayin'.

Supreme Court justices can be impeached.

Frank Oz was Yoda and Grover.

Trump reportedly believes Sotomayor will retire due to her health. The justice has type-1 diabetes.

None of the justices, however, have indicated they’ll step down from the bench.

Article from butt hurt Biden
washingtonexaminer.com/policy/courts/joe-biden-most-damaging-part-of-trumps-presidency-was-naming-neil-gorsuch-to-supreme-court

beautiful and the first dubs where 1488

Attached: f4dcb34c103f5b8f211e4acac30d55bfe761ce76f6cde27329ed07d9b89ee4a0.png (304x447, 131.45K)

(Heil'd)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1254x627, 771.76K)

Wew

Kek willing

I just had to make some OC for that picture. It was too tempting to pass up.

Attached: Reaper_racewar.png (1442x1380, 226.18K)

We need to start a rumor that she's about to reveal something that will put the Clintons away.

It's easier to start a war than get rid of a judge, do you honestly think the state would go to that trouble to get rid of an anti-drumpf kike?