End Male Genital Mutilation; What would you tell your parents?

The time is now, gentlemen, to push for a ban in Iceland. They need all the support they can get. I propose a social media campaign called #CircumcisedMothersDay followed by #CircumcisedFathersDay. The idea is to post what you would tell your parents about male genital mutilation if you could be truly honest about your experiences. The more honest (think: greentext feels threads) we can be, the more compelling our stories. If you make your own videos, tag them or post them here, so we can spread them on Mothers and Fathers Day. Otherwise, if you would prefer to tell your stories in text form, share them here, and I'll read them into my channel. Post feels and maymays if you want to punctuate your emotions with images, or just 1 to run as the video background for your post.

Here's mine: hooktube.com/watch?v=Uf_M7xEaJps&feature=youtu.be

I'd appreciate comments on my channel on youtube, but I know we're generally trying to get away from that platform, so I'm posting the hooktube version. Any feedback you feel like providing is appreciated. Obviously, the intro is redundant and too long. Other thoughts welcome.

Attached: 1468707391124.jpg (767x767, 129.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=t5A-LTiaSAQ
foregen.org/year_in_review_2017
drbo.org/chapter/51015.htm
drbo.org/chapter/55006.htm
catholicism.org/cantate-domino.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 427781cf315aa32ecc2d1b09522cfec3957fc3762c9e64ee3705fba7c015241d.jpg (3572x2496, 861.1K)

Thank you for your thoughts, friend. I'm sorry you suffer from this as well. If you think of anything else to add, or want to expand on it, please post further. Otherwise, I'll add a little to fill in the ideas and make it more personal, read it into audacity, and upload.

"You are not forgiven."

VICTORY OR VALHALLA

i think bringing legal challenges would be much more effective. SUE your parents, government, public health authority and the doctor for mutilating you without permission and causing permanent physical and psychological damage.

I cut off all contact with my father years ago, and will never communicate with him again. I loathe my parents and I loathe every second of this life they've created and destroyed. I would much rather have never been born, and I often contemplate whether I should have killed myself when I learned of the existence of the missing half of my dick, whether every second I've endured since then could ever be justified. All I want, in terms of my personal life, is to have a foreskin and fuck some stupid, filthy thots' cunts. Until that is possible, I see no reason to pursue women they're all worthless garbage, or relationships gold-digging, or "sex" existential fulfillment for the unmutilated, essentially nothing for those less fortunate at all; or anything really- I don't want friends, I don't want to do anything, I just want to wallow in misery in my room waiting for a medical solution to be available. If it ever becomes apparent that such a thing is impossible, I will commit suicide immediately, without a doubt.

foregen.org

Now OP, I admire the effort, but any kind of "confess your feelings about male genital mutilation" social media campaign is doomed to fail because hardly anybody is willing to talk about their penis on public social media, much less whine about it. Really, shilling Foregen and spreading redpills on (((male genital mutilation))) is the best we can do- sparing as many white baby boys from this torture as possible, while securing funding for what should hopefully be an adequate treatment.

In countries other than the USA, that might be possible, but all that is legal and medical in this country is 100% Jewish.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (800x450, 90.55K)

Come on you edgelord. You lost nowhere near half of your dick, please. Also male genital mutilation really doesn't hinder pleasure much at all.
Sure I think it is a stupid and somewhat dangerous practice and needs to be made less common but you're really exaggerating here.

The effects vary widely and the procedure is performed by a wide range of skill levels. You are understating the issue.

male genital mutilation amputates over 75% of the nerve endings on the penis. All things considered, sex is probably less than 10% as pleasurable for the man (which is supported by the testimony of men that were circumcised as adults), and much less so for the woman as well. It completely destroys sexuality, this is not up for debate. Whether you still think it is worthwhile for a cutfag to date and have sex is up to you- perhaps I am over exaggerating with my personal sentiment that there is no point in pursuing women at all- but what is certain is that the procedure does physically destroy the penis.

Attached: 62930b0e91687a56118a93e09d6ce2c7c35566298d02f9fa71f76f472ab4b081.gif (1000x2450 1.07 MB, 225.18K)

pick one. men who get circumcised as adults end up suffering premature ejaculation because it's TOO sensitive for them

male genital mutilation reduces risk of contracting HIV by 60% for heterosexual males

i've known countless women in my life who refuse to perform fellatio on uncircumcised males. i've gotten lots of blowjobs for being cut.

admit it, your parents were too poor to afford the procedure so you're trying to make yourself feel better

I know countless white women who never touch filthy kikes.

Attached: Gevaltest.jpg (160x183, 9.15K)

It's fucking depressing that this form of mutilation is considered perfectly normal here in flipland. The two neighbouring mudslime nations (Malaysia and Indonesia) think everyone should be circumcised and anyone who isn't is deemed an infidel, shows what Pisslam can do to civilizations. I tried redpilling my mother so my 8 year old brother wouldn't share the same fate as I have but she will never fucking listen, she cares more about her social media status on fucking Faceberg and I almost got kicked out of the house for arguing with her about the truth.

Also this is off topic but I am willing to bet that if there was an entire Jew-lead campaign telling every male nigger on Africa to start masturbating to BLACKED.com 30 times a day, it wouldn't change a godamn thing on their birth rates.

It's substantive enough to have a discussion about whether or not circu mcision is worth it without outright lying. I'm led to believe that your post is pure DnC–as is the fucking topic in general. This shit is just a sub-category of the 'Pagan v. Christian' psyop.

Holy shit, the Judaism in this post is over the top. Let's count the oy veys:

Assuming that's true, you're conflating men who get circumcised as adults perhaps while converting to a certain chosen religion? with gentile infants. Maybe the pre-pubescent decade of development has something to do with the difference, huh?

Outright lie. Partly your lie, since you're exaggerating the bogus studies, but mostly the World Health Organization's lies so they don't have to distribute condoms in Aprefrica condoms stop pregnancy, goyim – that makes fewer niggers in the wild to menace the white countries. Can't have that

To be clear: unnamed people frequently offer you oral sex in response to the discovery that your foreskin has been removed. Okay.

Money jibe, typical of a shekel-grubbing zhdin.

Now, I know you're not really a Jew. A Jew would use proper punctuation and capitalization; what you wrote there would induce an Eichenwald-tier seizure if a kike typed it. In a way, though, that only makes you worse for defending a heeb intrusion the hooknoses inflicted on the white man. Enjoy your oven, yidiot.

You should not be allowed to live and spread your lies, kike.

The diagram (last pic, Sorrells et alia) is state of the art neurology. By using a fine-gauge filament, they could find the precise pressure threshhold of sensation at all the different parts of the intact and circumcised penis. The filament, when bent against a penis, pushes with a constant amount of force, so that sensitivity could finally be compared between penises.

Low threshhold means very sensitive. The most sensitive parts of the intact penis are cut away in male genital mutilation (high-density areas of meisner's corpuscles, specialized nerve bundles that give you hands and lips a tickling feeling if lightly brushed on the insides of your hands; these respond more strongly the weaker the touch is, allowing for intense pleasure with minimal stimulation). The remaining high-density zones on the circumcised penis are… the male genital mutilation scar line, where there are (sometimes) exposed or close-to-the-surface ends of nerves, and the meager amounts of inner foreskin the doctors left you with. The glans is not very nerve-dense for any men, but it is further desensitized by keratinization, or being abraded and then covered in a protective keratin layer over the course of a man's life.

The D&C was the part where your mother was in labor for hours, possibly drugged, and then pressured to let the doctors cut a part of your penis off. If you're happy with your current penis, I say good, because you're not getting the missing parts back, but the next generation must be made aware of this issue. Social media campaigns have the potential to shock Gen Z, to make them a fighting force against this degeneracy. Intactivism needs willing footsoldiers, not just fellow travellers who care about male genital mutilation but will never do anything. At the very least, we should be pumping out memes and OC, as I have done.

Fucking loser.

My kids will not circumcised. It’s the stupidest thing done in the modern era. There is no reason for it.

It's only too sensitive until their glans keratinizes, covering itself in a layer of callous tissue to protect the mucosa from constant abrasion from clothing. The vast majority of the nerve endings on the penis that perceive sexual activity are on the parts of the penis that are physically removed during male genital mutilation, so if you think getting all that cut off is making sex more pleasurable for them, you couldn't be more wrong.
>male genital mutilation reduces risk of contracting HIV by 60% for heterosexual males
You know what also prevents HIV? Not taking nigger dicks up the ass, you fucking faggot. Normal people in heterosexual monogamous relationships don't have to worry about HIV, and regardless, why would it be worth it to cut all the most sensitive parts of your dick off to make it somewhat less likely to catch HIV if you're sticking it up HIV-infested holes? That's just stupid. You'd have a better sex life being uncut and just fapping then being cut and fucking prostitutes with AIDS.
Only in the USA and allah akbar land are there women that prefer cut dicks, and it's only because they're ignorant and lack experience with intact ones. Consult the images I posted, the vast majority of women that have had both strongly prefer intact penises because they feel and provide far more pleasure and are much more comfortable for the vagina.
No, they had my dick destroyed, why the fuck do you think I'm so butthurt?

If you're not a kike then you're a fucking idiot.

First of all, male genital mutilation is never 'worth it', it's cutting all the best parts of your dick off which completely ruins sexuality and causes severe psychological damage to the baby subjected to it. Why on Earth would that be "worth it"? Second, I'm not lying, nor are the imagegraphics. Maybe you don't want to believe the truth because it's shocking, I get it, it's an extremely painful redpill to swallow for the cutfag.
Zig Forums is very strongly against male genital mutilation, and if you aren't, you'd best leave. Wanting white baby boys to be spared from having a pedo kike mutilate their penis is common sense for anybody that isn't a Jew. Also, Christianity does not require male genital mutilation.

"I am embarked on a struggle to the death with the Jews for the hearts and minds of men. The Jews have inflicted two wounds on mankind. male genital mutilation for the body, and conscience for the soul. I am come to free mankind from their bondage." - A.H.

It hurts to walk. I don't feel much during sex. What's the point?

Sure Schlomo, sure. Get mutilated, lie to yourself about the whole thing, proceed to feel better that way.

All of the pain nerves seem to be on high alert. Yes, it's sensitive, but not in a pleasant way. I feel so violated and unwhole. I'm missing out on normalcy. I can't feel blowjobs. Handjobs are too painful for anyone but myself to do. male genital mutilation is genital mutilation.

What's done is done. I forgive my parents, but I will not have it done to my children.

Do nofap for a while and youll be fine.

Spicy maymay, schlomo.

No, it doesn't fix amputated nerve endings, nor does it give you the ability to fly.

The cut vs uncut debate again.

Well this post will probably get me blocked and filtered, but I must be completely honest here guys…I've read some horrifying stories on 4chan back in the day about uncut dudes having to painfully stretch thier forskin…or painful masturbation due to tight forskin.

So many horror stories.

Mind you I AM aware that this is likely not the majority of cases…but holy shit the fact that this happens at all wierds me right the fuck out.

Either way yeah I'm cut and I've never been bothered with my dick…or very concerned with anyone else's. But uncuts always have bizarre and wierd afflictions.

Oh well if it gets the Jew out then ban male genital mutilation I guess…

Jew doctors circumcised me against my parents' will (they had made it known I was not to be circumcised), and without notification they were doing the "procedure". They snipped the back of my of my dickhead off (Frenulum of prepuce of penis), and stitched it together. Sex is not enjoyable due to the most sensitive part of my penis being nothing but scar tissue.

When my parents started giving me shit about "finding a nice girl and making grandchildren" I told them why that was never going to happen. This is when they told me what the doctors did, and how the doctors lied to them telling them my sex life would be totally normal and fulfilling.

I'm glad I had that discussion because when my sister got pregnant and the doctors fucked up and told her she was going to have a boy (she told them she didn't want to know the sex; as she did with my niece who was born a couple years earlier); it gave us an opportunity to explain to her what male genital mutilation was. What male male genital mutilation actually meant.

While I will never conceive a child through natural means I am proud to say that my experience and voice is the reason my almost 2yo nephew is uncut.

I had a friend with phimosis and that shit sounded pretty awful but i guess he managed to stretch it out after a while but he would tell me how he would have to give his chick instructions on how to whack him off without it hurting

I'm circumcised, and I have to give my gf instructions on how to perform oral sex and handjobs. As another user said above, it's like the pain receptors got turned up. It's sensitive but not enjoyable.

I harbor a lot of resent towards my mother who had me cut

Attached: 1392967684722.jpg (720x540, 50.37K)

You think it has something to do with damage to the frenulum? I know that sometimes that banjo string gets taken off along with the foreskin and i wonder if maybe a less drastic male genital mutilation would still have that pain?

I honestly don't think about my dick all that much. It seems a strange thing to obsess over. male genital mutilation is a strange thing to still be practicing in the modern day, but I do not miss what I never had.

I gotta say though fuck getting cut even if it was for medical reasons i dont want a scalpel anywhere near my dick if i can help it

>tfw foreskin still very much intact. :^)

That part got cut off of me; no special sensations coming from the banjo string, i'm afraid. The pain comes from the male genital mutilation line, as far as I can tell, or the remaining nerves in the lip of the glans. The glans isn't really meant to be directly stimulated by a girl's hands, not often anyway, even with lube, so it's either too intense from exposed nerves at the scar line or from the hand-on-glans sensations. I'm not sure which.

I find my case to be both a blessing and a curse. I was corcumcised at birth due to my parents. My foreskin managed to grow back somehow don’t fucking ask, I’m pretty sure I’m an experiment gone wrong due to my blood type changing and being kidnapped on a military base when an infant and had phimosis when I entered puberty. I got fat then due to shit diet, and grew a fupa. It’s kept my glans sensitive and kept it from keratinizing so far. BJ’s and hand jobs feel fine, but can say for sex, as I’ve never had it.

What say y’all Zig Forums?

Attached: E529CABA-CD1A-4C62-B355-783EC6D0D35B.jpeg (640x426, 48.82K)

Yes thats right goy you never had it so you never needed it! (even though you did)

Lets cut away that free speech and gun rights
You dont need those either !

You won't miss what you never had, I guess. or we could boomer-post:

only a terrorist wants free speech and gun rights!

BUMP
Not trying to blackpill, but I doubt this thread or its efforts will go anywhere. Reason is that most people here SAY they care about the subject but always scatter whenever something is anywhere near being done.

thanks for not making me go thru life with a nasty cheese dick! sorry about not letting you have the anteater peter!

no chick wants the nasty cheese weiner

anteater peter is the dirty peter of neanderthals

Checked.

That is how my efforts have turned out so far, but i'm willing to throw ideas at the wall and see what happens for a while. I've got some good stories I can tell from this thread (Thanks, anons), and perhaps it could catch on. But inertia seems to be the tendency across the internet.

Scare tactics don't work on me, kid. It is literally impossible to miss something you never had.

Also, stop obsessing over dicks. What are you, a faggot?

That's called phimosis, and it only happens to a minority of intact guys. It is treated by applying steroid cream and gently stretching the foreskin; eventually, they'll be all set. It's much better than being cut, because the end result is great sex, whereas cut guys don't feel anything at all.

Good lad. Look into Foregen, I don't think they'll be able to completely patch you up because your circ sounds botched, but they should be able to greatly improve your situation like everybody else's.

Having been subjected to vicious torture as an infant, preventing you from ever experiencing sexuality and a healthy relationship? It's impossible not to obsess over it if you understand it.

WUT

THE UNKIKEABLE GOY
Get /fit/, lose the fupa, pound some vag.

(((you)))

Some girls like the smell of their man's smegma. Either way, male genital mutilation removes virtually all sexual pleasure, so it's not something to be happy about.

wew

foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org
foregen.org

Stand outside a hospital and harass doctors

I cant speak for him, but I'm a man with delayed orgasm due to low sensitivity in my penis. See the images above, or look up the Sorrells study for yourself. I could repost the summary, but you shouldn't take my word for it. Read it for yourself.

One of the foundational ideas of the culture's reigning ethos over the past 60 years has been that sexual activity between consenting adults is healthy. Now, you and I may disagree with the promiscuity, but I have no problem with a hypothetical man and a woman, in the confines of a committed relationship, engaging in intimate behavior. When a couple does that, I think we would all hope that it would be enjoyable for all involved.

[let me know where I lose you, if I do. I don't think what I'm saying is too crazy yet]

But before the hypothetical boy-become-man could walk, talk, or speak for himself, his parents may have cut off part of his penis, and it may make an activity that should be a mutual source of joy for the couple, something that brings them together, something profoundly human, into a dry, less-than-fulfilling, perhaps unpleasurable activity. Perhaps so-called "male genital mutilation" has drastically reduced the man's responsiveness to light touch. Perhaps it has robbed him of the ramp-up from subtle pleasures related to some nerves at some sites on his penis to stronger sensations produced by the glans penis. Perhaps he, or his loving partner, notices what has been removed by a boy's parents, or perhaps they continue unknowing, but still losing out on their moment of bonding because of a "choice" enabled by a profitable medical system and ignorant parents, as the man's mutilated form pushes him to make long, drying thrusts in order to pleasure himself, thus (without a foreskin to act as a gasket) drawing out the lubricant fluids from the woman's vageen. This is a reoccurring problem for circumcised men.

Now, this hypothetical man's predicament, one from which he essentially cannot escape, could be prevented in the next generation. If even one of his parents had fully understood the effects of this so-called "parents' choice," he might have been spared.

There are thousands of white children out there, being born every week. What should we do, to make sure that our beautiful newborn, our soon-to-be aryan man, will be able to engage in the normal, heterosexual, biochemical bond between himself and the mother of his children? I sincerely ask you.

My idea is to tell our stories, and see how that goes. If you have another strategy, I'm all ears.

So far, the only other strategy to be proposed is law suits. The problem with this is that the law follows the popular opinion, not the other way around. Imagine being a slave and asking a lawyer, right before the Civil War, to put up a lawsuit for back wages. You would be laughed out of the office, and if you weren't, you would be smacked down by the court, setting a precedent against you. The Intactivists only want to get decisions on the books when they'll be decisions that they'll win, because a loss could be binding for years afterwards. First, we need to gain massive popular agreement on this point.

As says, we need to redpill massive numbers of people on this issue. BTW, if you're talking to anyone IRL about this, and they accuse you of antisemitism, tell them you wholeheartedly endorse such Jewish critics of the practice as Ron Goldman and Leonard Glick. Repeat the names to yourself a couple times to memorize them. Ronald Golman, Leonard Glick… But the point is that we need a groundswell of public support. We will get that groundswell before Foregen is fully funded, btw, NOT BEFORE so the focus should be on redpilling. For what its worth, the doctor in my family was convinced of my views by the information on the foregen and manhood websites.

I don't know how to redpill massive numbers of people, but I have a pretty good mic and a computer that can record audio, so i'm happy to read others' stories about their awakenings to this issue, for anyone who might want to listen on youtube. The stories I read here are profound, and I'm glad to be able to read the stories of everyone who has contributed one so far. So glad that I'll be reading the longer ones into my youtube channel, and combining the shorter ones into multi-story videos. Does anyone else want to add a story, of awakening, of their experience with male genital mutilation, of their intimate experiences with a member meant to be shared ultimately by yourself and your loved one, without your parents, (((doctors))), or victorian-era God to interfere? All stories are welcome. Please excuse the ramble.

Excellent post to all involved, thank you for the example of better forum posting.

That's begging the perpetrators. Most will ignore you and count their sheckels. I protested the OBGYN Conference in my city a couple years back. The group I was with eventually wandered a couple blocks away to a busy intersection, where there were more people and where they could have more productive conversations with the public. By the time we're large enough that the media has to pay attention to us harassing doctors, we may well have already crossed the tipping point. For now, news coverage is limited and biased in the way of the "teach the controversy!" bullshit. Here's a good video on it. hooktube.com/watch?v=t5A-LTiaSAQ

Brief comment: Foregen isn't going to be fully funded until we've won or we're about to win, so it's honestly not the thing to be shilling. What do we want the base of supporters to be doing: throwing money at a "win-more" condition, or trying to spread a message they already believe in ("END MGM!!!11") ?

Perhaps I'm wrong, and Foregen will come before the awakening, and it will drive the awakening, but with the high cost of medical research, my money is on the reverse.

Perhaps you'd prefer to wait until we're so close to victory that an otherwise useless procedure like Foregen has been completely funded and researched, but I want to start earlier than that. I want to lead the charge against this practice. I want to make the groundswell, if I can, that finally bans male genital mutilation, even if I only play a minor part in that push. But I think you want more, like me.

If you're willing to donate a story, even not to your parents, but a personal experience or reflection, I would be honored to read it into my channel. I can tell you see what's at play here: something more than just dix and vageen.

הגויים יודעים, סגר את זה!

They've been saying that they want to begin human clinical trials in 2019, and they've previously estimated in a Faceberg comment that the procedure may be available for ~$10,000 as early as 2020. As time crawls closer to that date, I'm less sure that I believe it, but I think there's a fair chance that it will be available within a few years.
What do you mean, "otherwise useless"? Foregen is the solution, there is no other organization working to regenerate the foreskin. And they aren't as far off as you think; they've been doing a lot of networking, and I think as they continue to progress and complete preliminary research, they will be able to secure sources of funding other than individual donations, as the end result will likely be profitable, making it a good investment.

The way I see it, Foregen completing their goals and making the procedure publicly available (at least in Italy) will happen long before there is any meaningful action against the male genital mutilation industry in the USA. There's far too much money there, and the medical industry is far too Jewish. We can continue to redpill people about this issue to ensure a slow and steady decline in the percentage of white baby boys that get cut, but I strongly doubt that there will be any male genital mutilation ban in the USA any time soon, unfortunately. At least if Foregen becomes available, then victims will be able to get their dick fixed and have normal sex.

I don't remember that.
I'm married and have children. Why are you making excuses?
No, it's quite possible. I literally never obsess over cocks. Why do you?

I have a great one. Get married, have sons, don't get 'em cut. All the whining and crying in the world isn't going to bring back anyone's foreskin. You can't tell other people that they can't cut their sons, but YOU can set the example and end the chain.

It's not difficult.

Oh, I know how, I just never do. You can hide the thread.

I'd rather you report me

I don't do that either. I don't need a babysitter.

Do what?

I've been following Foregen for a couple years now, and I'm a current contributor, but it appears that the 2019 deadline (previously 2018, soon to be 2020) just gets bumped back as it approaches. And their estimates are based on getting 20k per month. I believe they're currently getting ~5k.

Let's talk about where that missing 15k will come from.

It'll have to come from a population that largely recognizes that they've been harmed and wants to pay to correct the harm. This is the first step then. Once we've taught people the "male genital mutilation harmed me" idea, we can tell them to fund foregen, we can tell them to tell other people, or both. When I say "useless," I mean that we need to redpill the public above all else. Once that is done, funding Foregen will be easy. Think of the Western European countries giving funding to Foregen. Think of the courts agreeing that male genital mutilation is harm. Think of a successful lawsuit for hospitals, insurers, doctors, the motherfucking AAP and whatever the equivalent is for OBGYN's, being forced to pay money to Foregen.

I want all of these things. I think of them often as I go through my tissue expansion. I think about it when I get my paycheck. I think about it more often than I'd like to.

The timeline that I and Gregory Malchuk (youtuber) see is as follows
1) public opinion shift
2) victories start pouring in, Foregen funding goes up massively
3) male genital mutilation is banned
4) Circumcisers punished, kicked out of medicine, perhaps a token few sacrificed a la Nuremburg

I hope you're wrong; it would be great to see my donations to Foregen pay off. I was very pleased to hear they were going to SXSW. They need some funding though, and they don't have any larger partners yet. They even said in their newsletters that they had anticipated support from the medical community, but had instead faced hostility, and that this would slow them down. So I'm not sure what to expect.

Malchuk's view on the decline in male genital mutilation is that we could easily hit a tipping point in public opinion, where we push the issue over a cliff and abruptly see a drop-off in circ rates. Think: protesting at peewee football games. Think: protesting at a park near a little league game. Imagine dozens of little boys, with their parents cringing and scowling in the bleachers, listening to a megaphone announcement that "male genital mutilation was spread by doctors to hurt boys' penises. Were you circumcised? Ask your parents about SIR CUM CIZZ UHN. Did your parents cut your penis?"

It's not a strategy I've tried yet, but it's another one we could think about.

O rly? Watch me.

It's the first thing I tell expecting mothers. Plant the seed in their head months before the due date. Especially helps if you go on the extreme offensive, making them feel like shitty mothers if they did such a thing to their infant son.

They are closer to full funding than they have ever been. Private donations are not included in the total which is how they have been operating. They are transitioning to for profit this summer. Get involved, spread fliers, donate money, I dont care I am just sick and tired of being marked as a kike slave.

I'm not gonna pretend that male genital mutilation isn't an unnecessary and barbaric practice but if you hate your parents for falling for Jewish tricks then you deserve neither happy family nor a Nazi future. We've all fallen for (((their))) tricks at one point

>(((Hope)))

Elaborate. What jew would want to reverse the mark of the jew you idiot.

Thoughts to parents for this shit? "Die."

Is this a thinly veiled shill thread or what? I would recommend that you DEHUMANIZE, faggot. There is no point in crying about what has been done–only in cold future executions.

Yup, shilling. Nevar 5get that you're all going in the oven.

I was given this spread it around.

Attached: 28233095_1793368674020259_1627027801_n.png (741x960, 607.17K)

Yeah, nothing helps one's cause better than a stranger berating pregnant women.

Lol nothing. I just think it's funny that you believe namefagging is somehow going to dramatically change (((something)))

I have posted with this name for a year and a half its relation to the topic at hand is tenous. I am just hoping to spread the word.

It still caused permanent brain damage.
Good for you, but you still feel like 10% or less of what you would if your parents hadn't paid a pedo kike to destroy your penis.
I don't believe any modern woman would want to be with a man if the sex is terrible, which it will be if the penis involved is mutilated. So I don't even try- it would just be depressing and embarrassing, and I wouldn't get anything out of it anyway. The only purpose of me being in a relationship would be simple procreation, and I'm not in a financial situation to be able to support a family yet, so there's no point.

I doubt #3, personally, as I said before the dick-cutting industry in the USA is too powerful. There is an overwhelming consensus in the (((medical field))) because it's so profitable. And it is not public opinion that determines the laws in the USA (or any democracy), it is money, and that's where the money is.
This, also, I doubt. Rapid shifts in public opinion only happen because of the media; otherwise, it's a slow trickle as information spreads between individuals via the internet or real life. The media isn't going to cover MGM, and if they do, then it will be in support of it.

As for how much money Foregen is getting, this is from their website:
foregen.org/year_in_review_2017
I think they're at around 10k a month now. So if half the budget means half the speed, then that would make 2022 the estimation, which isn't that bad. I'm really hoping that it will be ASAP, because I will consider my life as beginning the moment I get fixed, and I don't want to be in my late 20's, too old to find a wife.

Fuck off, I'll hate them 'til the day I die. They ruined my life, I'm ashamed to be their son, and they'll certainly never meet their grandchildren. I cut off contact with my father years ago, and I'm eager to do so with my mother as well. As far as I'm concerned, they're only good for financial support; once I'm financially independent and move out, they'll be nothing but an inheiritance pinata. Have I fallen for Jewish tricks before? Sure, but I've never done anything like that. The worst thing I've done was letting my cat get spayed, and even that bothers the fuck out of me- I see a real parallel between that and being cut myself.

Believe me, the anger is there.

Attached: AngryWojak.jpg (800x850, 62.84K)

Obama already did that for you, goy.

Are you going to post anything constructive or continue trying to derail the thread?

Attached: very_long_foreskin_makes_for_a_happy_penis_by_suicidedancelesson-dal3xl8.jpg (326x350, 14.21K)

I think it's a good idea. There's no need to "berate" unless they are resistant- just say something like, "Congratulations, just make sure you don't let the doctor mutilate his penis, they're always trying to do that because it makes them a lot of money. If you really love him, you'll make sure that he isn't subjected to that."

alright lad, we don't need unspoilered dick pics, reign it in

What's been done is done. I told my mother that it was a very bad decision but on a personal level I'm not particularly upset over it. There's no sense in making someone feel overly guilty over being ignorant decades ago, and building self-hatred over it is no good either.

As a full grown man when you make the problem about yourself people are significantly less inclined to listen and are even more likely to dismiss you as a manchild (see MGTOW). We are biologically conditioned to perceive men complaining about their condition as a sign of weakness. But when you make it about the children the tables completely flip. Usually I find that the good ole (((Joe Rogan))) tactic where you simply say "You're chopping up baby dicks" tends to do the trick.

settle down faggot.

Attached: IMG_5854.JPG (672x695, 61.91K)

Reminder to boycott kellogg's if your against mutilating babies.

Based Greenland, also Katyusha adorable and a god tier daughteru that I wish I had.

Attached: img_world2.jpg (436x469 76.24 KB, 969.75K)

Sup kike, why don't you suck some cut black baby dicks?

Attached: c16e8dcea5ebb954fbb691c961d93c95ebd8a2a34c87585e546fd393db662587.jpg (500x675, 87.19K)

This may be the single dumbest fucking thing ive ever read
Bullshit.
Thats your personal weakness.
Jesus christ dude…work out and gain some confidence holy shit. this is fucking cringe.
THERE IT IS! proof of your straight up mental instability. The rest of your dumbass post makes complete sense now.

Look im gonna level with ya here…you'll turn people away from your story with whiny ass falsehoods like this. STICK TO FACTS…there are plenty of sane scientific (some pseudo-science also TBH) arguments against male genital mutilation but this complete and utter bullshit post is not only fucking retarded it's so bad it straight up gives your opposition ammunition.

melodramatics=not an argument. Go work out and stop being such a gigantic fucking pussy about life in general because your problems have got exactly jack shit to do with your dick.

cringy bastard.

My parents are absolute scumbags, but at least they didn't cut my dick.

Making male genital mutilation taboo again is a great step towards cleansing our nations of at least two different kinds of unwelcome filth.

You know it's kinda sad that even if they reach their $20000 goal they won't be able to get me covered because I'm just a fliplander, and male genital mutilation is considered normal here just like Malaysia and Indonesia. I know Zig Forums doesn't give a shit about non-Whites but still. I don't think Zig Forums cares about non-Whites fapping to porn either because it doesn't change our birth rates.

Relax. I have filipino friends and they're wonderful. I care plenty about nice races. I just care more about my own.

Facts don't change minds. You speak facts to a woman and it is like water on a duck's back– it merely rolls off, feathers and mind unchanged. Look into rhetoric vs dialectic arguing.

I like this campaign, and will contribute.

I haven't talked with my single mother willingly for more than 5 years - the one occasion that we talked, the conversation went something like this - I got a phone call from my Grandma's phone, I picked up because I deeply care about my Grandma, she said "hi," I asked why she called, she said she took it upon herself to fish through my Grandma's contacts and call me, I mentioned that I was changing my number and would not be calling my Grandma's phone again.

I did not contact my Grandma for 2 or 3 years because of this.

I hate my mother. A lot. It is not just about the male genital mutilation, either - in fact, the male genital mutilation is a very minor element of the abject abuse I suffered at her hands! She temporarily married a Nazi who had rendered himself sterile through the use of steroids who would beat me unconscious. She would abuse sleeping pills, marijuana, and either crack or meth (I am unsure which) - she would then "punish" me in all sorts of horrifying ways for things I had never done. She would always beg for forgiveness when she sobered up - I always told her (out of fear) that I forgave her, but never really did. She would forget a lot of the things she would do to me, because of the drugs.

I am circumcised. I resent this mostly as another scar that my mother has left on me - it is not the only scar on my body. I cannot "miss" having a foreskin - I do not remember a time when I had it.

It is sort of annoying - the tip of my penis is nearly numb, and I do not feel sexual pleasure - only sexual release. Coupled with the minor sexual abuse that my mother put me through going up, it is nearly impossible for me to consider getting a girlfriend.

I also consider that it reduces the length of my penis slightly, but I am unconcerned with this - the reduction in confidence that is associated with that centimeter or so of penis is nothing compared to the numbness that my penis has.

Yet, the sexual aspect of this is purely secondary - to put it bluntly, every time I am erect, every time I consider my penis, I am forced to remember all of the abuse my mother committed against me. It is, to me, exactly like having such a scar upon your chest, except that you pay attention to your penis more than your chest.

I think I would feel very differently about this if I was not treated as I was growing up. I can only think of male genital mutilation as "another one of those things that abusive parents do," and I can only think of my circumcised penis as "another reminder that my mother was abusive." I might develop more resentment about this particular scar if I try to have sex with a woman, but due to the other things my mother did, I doubt I am going to bother trying to get that far in a relationship.

So, yes, Rena, fuck you for cutting part of my dick off. Fuck you for putting a constant reminder on my body of the things that you did to me growing up. But of course, fuck you MORE for all of the things you did to me while you were high.

Attached: 1424197724820.jpg (111x155 351.65 KB, 36.17K)

Attached: Really makes me honk.png (512x512, 254.6K)

No, it's not bullshit. He's referring to the fact that the glans is not designed to withstand abrasion from clothing, unlike the foreskin which among many other functions serves to protect the glans when the penis is flaccid. The constant abrasion from clothing rubbing against the bare glans of the circumcised penis while walking is painful, it's just that the glans covers itself with a layer of callous tissue in a process called keratinization to protect it and this reduces what would be severe pain to mere discomfort.
It is not normal for a white man to be forced to wear the mark of the Jew, which symbolizes being marked as a slave by the Jewish god.
Again, that's a normal reaction to having a part of your body mutilated, especially such an intimate part.
American girls don't have their genitalia mutilated, so they're much better off than a large percentage of American men. This is also a common sentiment among cut guys that understand what happened to them and what they're missing; their lives would be far better if they were born female.
Working out doesn't give you a foreskin. What I interpret from your whole post is that your parents had your penis mutilated as a baby, and you're unwilling to accept the fact that they absolutely destroyed your quality of life in the process. MGM amputates over 75% of the nerve endings of the penis, completely destroying sexuality and your ability to have a healthy and normal relationship. Why would you think you can cut off the most sensitive part of the penis and still have a decent sex life? Why does it make a man a "pussy" for being miserable and pissed off about something like that? It ruins your life, there's no worse thing that could happen to a person.

What (((facts)))? That there's nothing wrong with dick-cutting and it's perfectly harmless? Gas yourself.

Doesn't work like that, men aren't women. Most men peak in attractiveness in their mid 30s. It gets easier not harder to find a wife as you reach your mid 30s.
Not only that, the quality of wife you can attract increases assuming you have healthy career and wealth progression - and even without you will still notice much increased sexual interest, they just won't want to marry you
The whole "date your own age" is nothing more than propaganda by cock carousel riding late 20s/early 30s women who realize they done fucked up and want to create the belief in men, that male SMV decreases in the same way as female SMV. You already carry the scars caused by kiked social policy, don't fuck yourself over even further by internalizing their bullshit about your attractiveness as a potential husband.

Your Rebel media feminism is showing.
>blah blah (feminist buzzword) blah blah (see fake group we created as a strawman)
Back to the point, you're completely off target with your claim because most women couldn't give a shit about the suffering their male newborns go through when they are mutilated, in fact many of them get off on the power trip. This is well known because women are not shy in expressing their contempt for the male organ.
If anything, taking the adult approach is what's going to make the difference here.
You're discouraging anons because you are afraid of this line of attack, which does not depend whatsoever on empathy.
Women aren't threatened by defenseless male children, but they are threatened by the thought that their primary support for old age will not be around. They are also threatened by the prospect of being sued and losing that sweet alimony that she had planned to use for a face lift, a tit and ass job, and a second round on the cock carousel. Sequelae suffered by the adult survivor of genital mutilation form the basis for litigation and women's opinion on the men who make the complaints is totally irrelevant, they, like the doctors and surgeons who perform the mutilation, only need to fear the consequences. When a person is not open to reason, you must use force.
Limiting a campaign purely to discussion of the impact on the infant is retarded and will only influence a fraction of potential mutilators, for the rest legal and social consequences are the base from which to attack the behavior.
This "you can only do one thing or the other" is a shill demoralization tactic, which means they are afraid of this.

Attached: 0b03bbc5f528ae1dffa08fd4e9c7b19b3bfa27f81e19eb569e368dcf3614fbc2.jpg (1000x2450 56.41 KB, 225.53K)

If they're Christian, you can tell them that it's no longer a requirement, and show them Acts chapter 15:

drbo.org/chapter/51015.htm

[5] But there arose some of the sect of the Pharisees that believed, saying: They must be circumcised, and be commanded to observe the law of Moses.

[6] And the apostles and ancients assembled to consider of this matter. [7] And when there had been much disputing, Peter, rising up, said to them: Men, brethren, you know, that in former days God made choice among us, that by my mouth the Gentiles should hear the word of the gospel, and believe. [8] And God, who knoweth the hearts, gave testimony, giving unto them the Holy Ghost, as well as to us; [9] And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith. [10] Now therefore, why tempt you God to put a yoke upon the necks of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we have been able to bear?

And Galatians 6:

drbo.org/chapter/55006.htm

[15] For in Christ Jesus neither male genital mutilation availeth any thing, nor unmale genital mutilation, but a new creature.

And Cantate Domino of the Council of Florence:

catholicism.org/cantate-domino.html

It firmly believes, professes, and teaches that the matter pertaining to the law of the Old Testament, of the Mosaic law, which are divided into ceremonies, sacred rites, sacrifices, and sacraments, because they were established to signify something in the future, although they were suited to the divine worship at that time, after our Lord’s coming had been signified by them, ceased, and the sacraments of the New Testament began; and that whoever, even after the passion, placed hope in these matters of the law and submitted himself to them as necessary for salvation, as if faith in Christ could not save without them, sinned mortally. Yet it does not deny that after the passion of Christ up to the promulgation of the Gospel they could have been observed until they were believed to be in no way necessary for salvation; but after the promulgation of the Gospel it asserts that they cannot be observed without the loss of eternal salvation. All, therefore, who after that time observe male genital mutilation and the Sabbath and the other requirements of the law, it declares alien to the Christian faith and not in the least fit to participate in eternal salvation, unless someday they recover from these errors. Therefore, it commands all who glory in the name of Christian, at whatever time, before or after baptism, to cease entirely from male genital mutilation , since, whether or not one places hope in it, it cannot be observed at all without the loss of eternal salvation.

I feel for you my cut brethren. The jew has commited a great crime against your being.
It's hard to articulate the evil that is genital mutilation of infant boys. Only non-Europeans and women can scoff at it, and only gaslit mutilated victims can justify it.
Death to the mohel, death to Abrahamic scum.
Philosemites disgust me.

Attached: Gondola rainy window.webm (853x480, 7.52M)

That's a poor word choice.

Thank you for the sympathy friend.
I'm doing my part and have already convinced two friends to not circumcise their sons.

Attached: 417f13b80088d36a96dfb5c226f9e91cec7fd62f790f1bd6d5c239521a2eea93.mp4 (640x480, 7.43M)

not surprising coming from a foreskincuck