Israel scraps plan to send African migrants back to Africa, will send to Europe, instead

It was April fools all along, Israel reached a deal with the UN to send 16k of their 64k African migrants to Europe instead of back to Africa. Most likely, it will be impossible to know where this shadowy UN org will send them, and it will be imposed on the Western countries the UN has some kind of Human Rights TM agreement with.
Does the UN have more say-so as to who can come into their countries than the people of the countries?

Normie red-pilling opportunities abound. fb comments on articles are running the gamut of hypocrisy and the generic promotion of protectionism. Those on the pro-Israel side being humiliated. This is a good time to join the argument.

archive.is/4do2D

Attached: Israel migrants will be sent to Europe.png (505x410, 315.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ih9U4
reuters.com/article/us-israel-migrants/israel-says-to-send-16000-african-migrants-to-western-countries-idUSKCN1H90WQ?il=0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_Nations_resolutions_concerning_Israel
reuters.com/article/us-israel-migrants-countries/netanyahu-says-canada-italy-and-germany-to-take-in-some-of-israels-african-migrants-idUSKCN1H918K
archive.is/XcNWq
esteri.it/mae/en/politica_estera/temi_globali/diritti_umani/i-corridoi-umanitari.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Amazing. They aren't even trying to hide it anymore.

back to reddit, normalfag.

Those 16000 are nothing compared to millions already arrived.

Can we introduce you to the exponential function?

Way to tie your own noose tighter pissrael

Attached: 1481263482487.jpg (398x483, 50.16K)

This is infuriating, until you see the tweet and how Israel has managed to piss off both sides of the little false dichotomy they create in our countries. United front pogrom soon.

There's nothing to hide, really. UN will do nothing about it, because while UN proposes silent opposition to israel, its actually owned by jews from London and Berlin. This will be memory holed instantly and just added to the rest of immigrants arriving in Europe.

I'm trying to find direct connections, but am coming up a little short.
I wonder how many of these NGOs are Soros-funded. It's not easy to find a list, though.

archive.is/ih9U4

This is going to come down to the prototypical Jewish negotiating tactic. It'll be 16k, then 32, then all 64k. Just wait.

Not every kike action is exactly Soros funded, user. Not even Soros himself is some big figure, he's just a pawn of higher jews. Soros is like one of many faces of international clique. Especially when its concerning israel. Israel benefits from Religion of Cuck™isation of europe and destruction of european demographics.

Chair: Fillippo Grandi
Vice chair: Kelly T. Clements

This. Goddamn audacious kikes, I hope they get fucking flooded with niggers. If not that, at least a nice, quality dirty bomb.

Why do Europeans keep forgetting their own history? We deported the Jews time and time again, but every time we seem to just let them back in later. Why?

Of course the UN is Jewish as fuck, that was what I meant. We are to the point now where Israel does not care about hiding its involvement in white genocide.

reuters.com/article/us-israel-migrants/israel-says-to-send-16000-african-migrants-to-western-countries-idUSKCN1H90WQ?il=0

Nah, it's not,
try to educate yourself

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_Nations_resolutions_concerning_Israel

Truly our greatest allies. The aut-right is right, we must stand by this BASED nationalists and respect their right to self-determination, even if it infringes on our own.

Just larp somewhere else, you fucking loser

Is there a list of what the UN did FOR the interests of white people? I'm not keeping much of a record of what they do, but i didn't hear much good about them.

Attached: i25awdW[1].jpg (605x541, 85.42K)

I don't even get mad at jews for this kikery, whichever countries take Israel's trash are the ones that really piss me off.

What the fuck.

It's number 1 on the Facebook trending bar, with a study showing London's spiking murder rate right below it.

Redpills inbound, for sure. 16,000 isn't that much in the grand scheme of things, and I know that Israel basically got caught sterilizing African migrants at one point, so maybe these are the sterilized ones.

That's entirely true. It's not like Israel is forcing any nation to take them. They'll probably be sent either to Britain, German, or Canada. These are the countries that are mostly still "open" to migrants, at least establishment wise.

And that makes it better? They still cost tax money and commit crimes. On top of not being welcome in the slightest.

Preaching to the choir much?

The countries which are taking them are revealed from the mouth of Netanyahu!

reuters.com/article/us-israel-migrants-countries/netanyahu-says-canada-italy-and-germany-to-take-in-some-of-israels-african-migrants-idUSKCN1H918K

The three lucky winners are:

Everyone give a clap to the best goys for this win.

Shit, I got two of them right.

but…

Why? Surely the recent election changed the course of all that?

A nice present from the government that has still not officially left power I suspect.

Just wanted to point out that your assumption on the state of their balls is completely irrelevant.

Oh okay, autist.

To be sure, this happened in the dark of night in Italia.
I know it's been said in the thread in so many ways, but it's very strange is the way the headline reads, given the arguments they surely had leading up to the decision.
A few months ago, Nov. 2017, as reported in the The Times of Israel:
archive.is/XcNWq

And now, after capitulating to Israel, the UN is claiming a victory?? The same news source: The times of Israel, describes the deal as "unprecedented" and as a "landmark".

Clown World

Attached: UN browbeats Israel.png (665x463, 46.89K)

Deport all Muslims to Israel!

Because Europeans are merciful and honorable. We are the civilized and peaceful ones on this world. This has to change. I can’t stand people (anons here included) that seem to have problems with us using so called ‘Jewish tactics’ as if yhwh himself is gonna doll out punishments. If you recognize white genocide you must reject all PR cucking, embrace dirty fighting, or just lay down to die. Prison rules for this fight for survival. Do as the herbs do.

Depends on the nation. Non-(((anglo))) nationalists can generally engage in a far broader set of activist tactics than Anglosphere nationalists can.

Western world altruism caused population explosions in the third world. The existing problems in those countries are exacerbated to levels their lands were never meant to handle. Now, we have to let all those people come into our countries??
Also, alleged historic human migration is just still happening. But nowadays even human migration is astro-turfed.
White-pills needed.

Truly, only a non-autist would feel the need to make such a redundant reply.
I even made the effort to explain myself to you, and that made you somehow even more butthurt.

uh, ok, autist.

Without a doubt, the rest of that 64K that's staying in Israel will be a part of similiar deals in the future. So that 64K, plus all relatives still living in their home countries (bring the tally to 100K+ easy) will be in Europe as part of a "deal" with Israel. I don't reckon anyone here will make the argument that Israel will only use this tactic one time. No, they'll see the benefit to being a holdover spot for transient negros so they can cut more deals like this in the future. And since Euros have such a hard time so no to Israel in any manner, this will go on for years. So this 16K is a small step towards millions incoming in addition to everything else already inbound.

Oh and I'm sure somewhere in the deal there's a stipulation that whichever adoptive Euro country accepts any of these immigrants will not be allowed, in any manner, to remove or deport any of them. That's fun.

Filthy yid rats. I guarantee that light bulb headed Somali nigger immigration minister went out of his way to bring them to Canada.

Exactly, it's just another way for them to get to Europe now. And absolutely, these people will all be led by the hand through the asylum application process, and then they will request family reunification.
Then, Israel will rinse and repeat, and make money off this astro-turfed migration/human trafficking.

I hate Israel so fucking much.
Israel needs to be wiped off the face of the Earth.

So, Israel, Uganda and Rwanda are permitted, encouraged and legally allowed to protect their borders, but western countries are not.
infuriating.

Alright, understandable, let's think about this though honestly. Israel was originally going to send them to Africa, and was coerced into sending them to Europe at the behest of the UN. It's not really Israel so much as it is the UN and Western "leaders". Poland or Hungary would literally laugh at their face, whereas Germany (Merkel) "has" to take them in. Don't just hate Jews, there are non-Jews in charge of this stuff too.

Yes, and the official reasoning is, no joke, because it would cause ethnic conflict. Not in our countries though.

How many parakeets do you need to fly an African back to Africa?

Attached: guess what.PNG (629x639, 121.78K)

Can't we call-spam the voicemails of democrats?
I want them to see (((their))) reaction so we can make note of who they are. Or at least fuck with them. I have family in France and something tells me many of those Africans will go there.

So they pass on the expense of taking care of these migrants to western countries to the tune of 250 million shekels, and that means that we are paying for the restoration of south Tel-Aviv.

Worshiping the mighty dollar rather than engage in "humanitarianism" and while morally browbeating the rest of the world about the "holocaust".

those are automatically shilled there

Oh, trending boards right? I disabled those ages ago.

And the only time they can all agree on something is when it is ethnocentric. The essence of the JQ.

I used to do that, but firefox sometimes is weird so I gave up.

Excellent.
Now I have better evidence to link jews to being involved in the non-white European migrations at our next BDS meeting.

Even better: offer the muslims in all of Europe Government financing for a holy Jihad against Israel and send them on their way.

Yeah good fucking idea, that's worked so well in the past.

Attached: 9-11.jpg (1078x516, 168.41K)

Good

Attached: fg389DEfg3c.png (1728x800, 821.96K)

Attached: 911.jpg (1754x1240, 1.38M)

So 9/11 was mudslimes but somehow kikes in the building were warned not to come to work that day. Yeah really makes sense.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (450x648, 40.78K)

Attached: c91c5efd5ca2ad5c81d6ac78fec15487af1e9af0b1d2191fceecf2a9e9bdfe6a.gif (500x500, 1.81M)

9/11 was done by jews you absolute retard.

Gas yourself.

If you think about it, back when the world was pre-globalized, it was sort of a town by town, state by state localized occurence when the locals got tired with their shit and kicked them out. Back then it was relatively isolated incidents. They must be fucking retarded if they think doing the same shit in a globalized digital internet oriented world where their subversive activities will just get noticed ON A GLOBAL SCALE now is going to end well. What happens when they get kicked out again and NOT A SINGLE country is left that wants to take them in? If they cared about preserving themselves you'd think they would have thought about the idea of just keeping to themselves and not trying to destroy EVERY other nation on the planet. When The Global Right rallies around the one value that we can agree on, doing the opposite of this and agreeing to preserve nations and differences/uniqueness, that will be at least one form of global group-cohesion to counter those who want to destroy us. Diversity will never work and the more of it there is, Blacks, Whites, Arabs, Asians, they'll all eventually wake up to it and ask how who was resposible for pushing for it. I mean you can even see it with Blacks in the US now, some of them are even realizing the idea of ethno-states aren't such a bad idea because then you don't have to deal with all the "raayyyycism" shit all day, and marxists who try to weaponize different groups within a multigroup society, especially when a lot of Blacks are appreciating the fruits of capitalism.

I've had this same thought for a long time. I think the jews know it too and are doubling down for all or nothing.

They also still have their rogue state Pissrael and their Samson option.

This is where a nationalist country with a sense of humor would make that $3.1 billion contingent on taking in 160,000 Mexicans from America. Then send 1.6 million. Then nuke Israel. Lulz abound.

Reminder you will never see a Jew complain about this because they dont fuck care and are glad to see you fucked.

Why haven't they released specifics on the "deal".

Only "deal" I see is Israel possibly paying for half the relocation cost of the "poor refugees".

Odds are likely that the governments with the honor of receiving these migrants will likely have to pay a huge Mark up by some private Israeli firm for "transport" fees.

Headline should read:

Israel to Pass Over African Refugees to Europe

They'll complain about the fact that people are complaining, and the cost probably.

Attached: Not saying.JPG (600x446, 174.56K)

Politics move slow. Keep in mind, the previous Italian government is a large factor in how Europe got flooded so rapidly to begin with, as they squandered EU funds meant to protect the "common naval border" and then attempted to extort, among others, Nordic countries for more funding. Don't forget that this invading horde didn't just get to northern Europe without crossing a good chunk of other countries first.

There are also organizations like these based in Italy: esteri.it/mae/en/politica_estera/temi_globali/diritti_umani/i-corridoi-umanitari.html

The plan has been suspended by Benjamin Netanyahu, allegedly due to "right-wing pressures".

reuters(dot)com/article/us-israel-migrants/israel-suspends-new-relocation-deal-for-african-migrants-idUSKCN1H90WQ

Netanyahu Facebook Post

Dear friends, I am attentive to you as always.

First, I ask you to understand the sequence of events:

In the past two years I have been working against Rwanda so that it will serve as a "third country" that absorbs infiltrators who will be expelled without their consent. This is the only legal way for us to remove infiltrators without their consent, after the rest of our moves have been legally disqualified. Rwanda agreed to this and began the deportation operation.

In recent weeks, with tremendous pressure on Rwanda by the New Israel Fund and elements in the European Union, Rwanda has withdrawn from the agreement and has refused to absorb infiltrators from Israel who were forcibly removed.

In this situation, I decided to strive for a new agreement that would still allow the continued removal of the infiltrators.

However, I am attentive to you, first and foremost to the residents of South Tel Aviv. Therefore, I decided to meet with Interior Minister Aryeh Deri with representatives of the residents tomorrow morning.

In the meantime, I am suspending the implementation of the agreement, and after I meet with the representatives, I will bring the agreement to a new examination.

This is why you need to get rid of Jews. It's not enough to simply kick them out because they come back.

The Jews don't want real "diversity".
They want a race of subhuman mutts with no culture to rule over, until robots are perfected.
A global South America. Disgusting, hyper sexualized "hip hop" liberal wet dream trash.

Did anyone watch Elysium? That is what they want, except the end.

I fucking wish they launch Samson.
It will be the end of them. The wildest Holohoax lie will be nothing compare to what the world will do to them after.
All for the cost of a few leftist hives.

Somebody must have realized that this might be enough for even the nigger-tier IQ kosher nationalists to figure out the score.

Kike shill cut your eyes out

Why is this not stickied

Thanks for clarifying, Shlomo, I almost doubted our greatest Ally there for a second

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-02 at 10.02.18 PM.png (1156x1150, 669.17K)

t. normie

Back to single treachery

wow, never thought i'd be happy to see that shady kike work hard to achieve something, however i'll remain blackpilled on this subject and im sure they'll be sent to the west anyway until proven otherwise.

Zig Forums was right again

It shortsighted game. When France and Britain will become caliphates they will just nuke Israel out of existence and Israel has no counters to that.

That is unironically their plan. There's no mistake and coincidence the rich arabs focus their funds and Pisslamisation on the UK and France, both the only nuclear powers in Europe outside Russia. Hopefully Pissrael gets a Paki nuke sandwich. Fuck all semites.

Can someone dump images and pics of jewish double standards? I want those pics showing how they call for nationalism in israel but importing shitskins in Europe. You know where the exact same journalist publishes something that hurts whites and something that strengthens Israel.

Attached: two sides of the same shekel.png (1546x1118, 770.56K)

seriously, WTF

To me it's disgusting these people are fleeing their homelands to come to someone elses homeland to shit it all up and live an easy carefree life instead of staying in their homeland and fighting to make it better.
These people have no honor.

You see, Israel is asking us politely to nuke their country into oblivion and we are for some reason not taking them up on it.

Jews stopped the deal because it was a cuck deal. Expect a new one a month from now that sends all 6 million africans instead.

These Jews are going to the ovens first, showers are too nice

You fucked up by comparing them to white humans. They're animals, and should always be considered and referred to as such

The Jews fucked themselves by promoting niggers in their media to begin with. As much as they hate whites, they have no problems with a strong Aryan male muh dicking their Jewish daughters because it'd spew just another yid larva all the same but a negroid kike is absolutely the most subhuman thing imaginable, the Jews know this. To quote Knesset members "Israel belongs to the 'white' Jews". The more Jews promote niggers in the media, the more they themselves get cucked all the same. They really screwed themselves, Jews aren't smart as they think.

heil is a shitskin turk and skeletor is the the mod from r/t_D

anti-slide