CLICK DONATE TO BUMRAPE THE SAN FRANCISCO ((OLIGARCHY))

A kike-infested SF neighborhood's private road was bought in a tax sale by two Chinese real estate investors in 2015 fair and square. Late 2017 the ((oligarchs)) who live there sued to get the road back, and the blackmailed city councilors voted 7-4 to give it back to them.

sf.curbed.com/2018/1/10/16874056/presidio-terrace-lawsuit-gofundme-wealthy-rich-residents

The investors want the road back; some speculate they'll do things to fuck over the Presidio ((oligarchs)) like charge them for parking permits on their road or even set up a toll booth that the residents will have to pay to pass. They've set up a GoFundMe page to pay for their legal fees. I just found out about it today and sent them money. If you want the left-wing kikes to suffer I suggest you do the same.

gofundme.com/presidioterrace/donate

Attached: gofundme_photo.jpg (800x533, 154.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/calipol/index.html
oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/baphomet/res/126499.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I never seen an Ant Man so fucking smug looking in my life.

Attached: 1519203731507.gif (1440x810, 1.68M)

Me Chinese
Me play joke
Me out-jew you
Now you broke

Bump for interest,
These local items should get their own thread like Cali Zig Forums , PA Zig Forums
There’s a lot of small battles that would behoove us to pay attention to , if not get involved in

Attached: 1A8E709C-198E-443C-ACEC-E35EDB8F57EF.jpeg (778x500 100.33 KB, 175.71K)

I agree with your proposal 100%, but this is not a "small" fight. The Presidio is where Nancy Pelosi and Dianne Feinstein used to live. It's the left-wing kike capitol's capitol.

Regardless, here it is

8ch.net/calipol/index.html

TAKE CALIFORNIA

It needs to burn tbh , all of it does

Funding turbojews to outjew jews.

Nah thanks, just let the city burn…

let them raise monies from their fellow chinks, shreik "racism!" No one's business here. lt would be great if people here had been able to get together and do something like this, but I don't wanna help chinks.

Underrated Seusspost

Attached: 2BF71B17-EF25-4C31-B4BC-BCDFADA63F81.jpeg (299x296, 72.83K)

If they try to set up a toll both, the chinks will get fucked by right of way easement laws if the faggot jews have even a few brain cells left to rub together. Basically no one can block off access to your own property, though you are required to pass through in a consistent way and in good faith. I encounter lots of these sort of situations in the country.

The parking permits is more possible.

Fuck off OP. If those chinks so confident in their scheme, then take out a fucking loan and pay it off when their toll booth pays up. Sending chinks money just so they can make more money and you get nothing is peak cuckoldry.

The enemy of my enemy is NOT my friend, OP.

This.
Chinks are the kikes of the east.
I'm not going to help one kike fight another, they can do it on their own dime.

I remember this story but the council hadn’t decided their verdict yet. Normally I’d be angry at chinks buying up shit but since it happened to rich Cali fuckers I couldn’t help but piss myself laughing. Unfortunately I’m not donating though, if they were rich enough to buy a road they can fund their own lawsuit. The town will probably settle out of court anyway and the only one who gets jew’d is me.

Normally I’d sage this shit, but I guess it still falls under news.

This. Interesting to see the ratmonkey turn on it's master,
but Kek says "Let them go fund themselves".

Yeah, this. Pretty retarded idea to be helping Chinks financially in this, ffs. Next they'll just be buying more whites out.

Any Real Estate Lawyers out there?
Are there even any rules that informed the homeowners the property was going up for sale?
Are there any rules that inform Renters, retail or otherwise, that property is going up for sale?
Not that I know of?
Property is sold out from under Renters and new owners can issue 30 days to vacate, period.

If only it was this way. When Jewish Banks give out too many loans to shitskins, like in 2008 that it causes their Kike Bank to fail. They used their bribed (((leaders))) in (((Congress))) to fleece the White American Tax Payer to bailout their too big to fail Jew-Banks. These Kikes now are running the biggest scam in the history of the world. Jews will LOAN you your own tax dollars via the bailout when you need a home loan. This is a business that will not end well, and when it does I hope every God Damn Jews is massacred. So back to the point. None of these laws matter anymore when it comes to effecting Kikes. This Ant Man will never EVER get this property. But I do hope it drives this Slant-Ant into such a rage that he dehumanizes himself to face Kike Bloodshed. If anything this Slant-Ant should be trolled to the point that he goes bonkers. If anyone has his contact info , address or email. I'd like to send him some letters letting him know that he is a lowly slant under the boot of the big bad hook nosed kike. Things like "sorry slippery slant, you don't have the right to buy Jew Property! That belongs to the chosen, go back to your slant ant colony and never return!"

Quality Post. Also there is a lot of truth there.

Attached: 1941amerfirstcommsterringobv.jpg (690x495, 118.92K)

I visited Seattle the other day. I fled a couple years ago but my girlfriend still lives there. Now Seattle is the biggest shithole you can imagine. Homeless everywhere, dirty, gross, tent cities on every block.

However, my girlfriend was driving around a hidden part of it over looking Lake Washington. It was absolutely beautiful, clean, kept up well, nice houses. I asked where the homeless people were and she said she didn't know but this is where Jewish people live. And then the light bulb went on in my head. She's not red pilled in anyway but for her to make that random off-handed comment made it all click in my mind.

Attached: fuckmyahitupfam.png (539x612, 175.11K)

Why don't you start living together ?

I lived there as a kid in the 80s/early 90s. I went back a few times over the years and it's really decayed. The city had a homeless problem even back then, but traffic wasn't nearly as bad and there weren't oceans of Pajeets and beaners like there are now. It's depressing to see how fast the Jews can ruin a good place and how much time and work it takes in comparison to fix it all. The only thing that gives me hope is remembering that in Germany the Jews owned and controlled everything… until they didn't.

Attached: MrEthnicClean.jpg (700x700, 45.17K)

How do the Jews keep the homeless out of their neighborhoods? My thinking was if I was homeless, I'd be in that Jewish neighborhood because it was obviously well-kept and there was money. But it was literally so clean without a single vagrant in sight (something I can't say for anywhere else in Seattle.) I have no idea how they do it?

My theory is they must shoot them or there has to be some sort of understanding or something.

They control the cops.

If you think Jews are bad you haven't dealt with the Chinese

fuck em

blood sacrifice.

My eyes glazed over while I was reading your bullshit OP, OP. But it occurs to me that sooner or later we'll have to deal with the practice of selling public assets to private interests, especially when it's roads being sold to foreign enemies. Sage for shit thread and boring topic.

Attached: Trigger_Nigger6.jpg (450x343, 27.59K)

This.

This is a grade A plan. Chinese are oriental kikes. They will go to war with the kikes over this dishonor. I'm in. Make another thread to dox this chink and I'll help sending him some letters from true jews :^)

Nope.

Fuck the Chinese, and fuck you.

Nah I'll let each one of these forces worry about their shit.

Does it really need its own thread? or did this fag op ruin this by telling people to donate to slimy slants? Please link to your dox thread. I want to send this smug slang a slew of letters letting him know that he is not allowed to make money on the chosen and that he is in fact a slave to the chosen. Hopefully this turns slants chink kikes against semite kikes!

Attached: 1-nationalism-american-eagle-and-flag.jpg (793x600, 59.12K)

Zero fucks, kikes and chinks work hand in hand to destroy the west. Just another pet soldier in the jew's army.

Attached: 1451719213100.png (501x585, 195.38K)

Murrica democracy YEAH!

They beg and pester the homeless for spare change

or

Even the homeless don't want to live around the Jews

particularly egregious.

whew, leftoid tier.

Attached: 6a95db4d475cdcf7096b2a2f9cc0c8c940877388d920a3b477055172c2936048.png (636x478, 331.74K)

Somebody should bribe all the druggies and winos to move to where the jews live.

In Los Angeles , Jewish Realtors would offer to feed the homeless in neighborhoods where they wanted Whites to sell their houses. So essentially the Jews would come into a white neighborhood and lure the homeless and druggies there with free food. Next thing you know you have druggies and homeless breaking into homes, and defecating everywhere. Then the whites end up selling their houses because the neighborhood goes to shit, literally.

Then the Jewish Real Estates Agents buy the houses , start giving away free food in the next white neighborhood and sell the house for a big profit. Rinse and repeat. It got so bad its illegal to feed the homeless without providing rest rooms for them in Los Angeles now. Essentially the Jews have weaponized the homeless. I suggest you weaponize this ant-slant against the Jews.

LA RWDS

Attached: banner-hobo.jpg (600x150, 107.41K)

Attached: chinese killing piglets.mp4 (204x360, 466.17K)

They actually made government funded homeless shelters in other neighborhoods. These homeless people are shitting on peoples door steps and shit. The tenderloin is a fucking mess of homeless people and they seep out at night. They pay police officers to remove homeless people from their neighborhood. Politicians keep telling people that they need to help and house these homeless people. As long as its not in their neighborhood of course. This place is hell.

As i recall there was multiple high ranking democrats that had property in that gated community

Why can't (((they))) pay them to get themselves sterilised?

Pretty simple
jews give the cops order to harass the homeless until they leave. I saw a youtube on a newly arrived homeless he said couldn't stay in that area, cops woke him up 3-4 times a night fining him for sleeping on the street. Never getting any sleep is quite efficient method.

:(

Wow…. Why are chinks so sadistic?

Attached: chinese ties daughter and rides off.mp4 (368x640, 12.44M)

and jews are even worse. It's almost unbelievable.

My thoughts as well.

Trade war when, it's time to starve these animals to death

It occurs to me that child abusers are relatively rare and much-hated among our race, but I haven't come across another that doesn't routinely torture its children like POWs. Except the Khoisan, maybe, which would explain why their low-IQ people are still okay to be around.

Only watch vid embed if all your guns are in the shop for repair. Note that this is Toronto, Canada.

>not slanthill
grink

Whoops. Take that back. Tororo, Niggeria. My mistake.

Attached: Cuntface_Poo_in_Loo.jpg (743x492, 110.26K)

I'll deport you last, Carlos.

Attached: 77b95f827aa8d10a4101db740efdfe8e591d7a63dde607df1407c59db9e365a9.gif (300x225, 1.27M)

Attached: 07a5231e3be091dee699f0c44c42afa63a9c89282cdc8d07581e87f70b39659b.png (1920x1080, 1021.7K)

>>>/meadhall/
Too bad it's dead, Jim.

Top kek

These mods banned by previous dox thread so that I can get this antmans email address, phone, and home address to send him letters from Jews taunting him over his inability to legally purchase Presidio Street from the Jews.

Now the first one who doxes him will get $100 instead of the previous $50 in btc. Once the dox is confirmed I will send the coins to whoever post the dox.

My sides have been run over by a ta[redacted]

the chinese truly are the slanty-eyed merchants of the east

polite sage bc link to some chink's gofundme

bet. that'll be easy. i'll do it tomorrow. did you post on /baphomet/?

done see the baph thread here
oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/baphomet/res/126499.html