Foreign spies have apparently been intercepting cell-phone calls in D.C

I WONDER (((WHO))) IT COULD BE
apnews.com/d716aac4ad744b4cae3c6b13dce12d7e
archive.li/JqA1q

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-03 at 2.40.06 PM.png (1634x1392, 1.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Anderson_Tapes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>(((Russian hackers)))

All (((US))) embassies have one of these too.

If it was Russian hackers it would be the top headline on the news. Probably Israelis or Chinese, or false claims to get more funding for spy programs.

Israeli

Why not all of the above and more? They're signal interceptors. Every country in the world could have them littered around.

But yeah, most definitely at minimum Israel and China. Likely also Russia.

>I WONDER (((WHO))) IT COULD BE
Everybody and anybody? Its Washington DC. An important city to target for every intel agency on the planet.
Hell, the Chileans set off a car bomb there once.

They've had these since the 80's. Funny how the FBI got all butt-flustered when defense asked about these when techies have known about it forever.

It's Israel you dumb fuck.

Hmm, I'm guessing a Technion graduate?

Theme for thread.

Attached: who could it be.gif (335x482, 865.42K)

it's the jews dumbfuck. Anyone else the FEDs would have told them to cut the obvious shit, they know it's there, they have known. Who has complete immunity to spy on the phone calls of everyone in DC? The kikes who own it.

Ron Wyden seems to be something of a bad goy. He's the one who called ZOG on something else that was obviously the Jews. Everyone else knows, but just wants to keep their mouth in the ZOG feeding troth and so shuts up.

Lawyers will have a field day

Attached: 0e477238e44b8b419b10f4b3cff61aa542e3ffad5ed5fd2195f4da17bfc6b16e.jpeg (197x255, 14.47K)

This pretty much, everyone is spying on everyone else to some degree. For this I'd personally bet it was Chinese that placed these, assuming it was just one "group" and not multiple groups placing their own stingray devices that just all seem to be caught up in the same sweep(which is a possibility).

Attached: whosgoingtostopme.jpg (1415x944, 565.49K)

The feds have caught flack for using this technology. Are they trying to ban the goy from using it now?

True but there's more.

There are 6 countries with large scale spying activities on the US, in the US.

Russia
China
Israel
Iran
Saudi Arabia
France

Common knowledge really.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Anderson_Tapes

Attached: anderson tapes.jpg (474x724, 52.76K)

It's not the jews. They already own AT&T and the other telephone companies. They don't need to spy; they just use the actual infrastructure.

law enforcement use stingrays in most states, given to them by FBI. they are OP's pic related. my guess is a mix of foreign intel and local PD are using these all over.