Seven of the eight members in the Gun Trace Task Force were arrested March 2017 for dealing heroin

Seven of the eight members in the Gun Trace Task Force were arrested March 2017 for dealing heroin
How an extra GPS tracker on a drug dealer's car unraveled a corrupt Baltimore police force that robbed homeless people and resold confiscated heroin and ecstasy back on the street
Seven of the eight men in the Gun Trace Task Force were arrested March 2017
Wayne Earl Jenkins, Momodu Gondo, Evodio Hendrix, Maurice Ward, Jemell Rayam, Daniel Hersl, and Marcus Taylor were all convicted
Investigation found the men had stolen more than $100,000 from victims
And two of the men even worked to try and have a rival killed for a drug dealer.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5576217/How-extra-GPS-tracker-took-Baltimores-Gun-Trace-Task-Force.html
archive.is/FcQNM

Attached: 4ACE296500000578-0-image-a-79_1522814380194.jpg (634x233, 18.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rampart_scandal
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 7.jpg (306x404 15.75 KB, 16.42K)

Attached: 5.jpg (306x455 12.04 KB, 14K)

At least the criminal cops were ((diverse))) or the jews would have buried it

Remember this [and an innumerable amount of other instances] the next time some republican shill tries to tell you that police and military are looking out for you.

Checking these digits and bumping.

They distracted drive talking on walkie and typing into laptop while speeding 20 over to give you a 5 over speeding ticket.

They are terrorists.

calm down with the narrative torfags

Nobody denies that cops are dirty. But I'd love to hear your alternative to police.

Oyyyyyy veeeeeeey.

Attached: 2ndAmendment.jpg (440x239, 100.28K)

JUSTICE? ON MY Zig Forums?

PRAISE KEK

Attached: 57badeeaf5a0e012e17bd101891d960ea04c3fe5233d3e365ee3af78cf951ea2.png (396x385, 121.97K)

No municipal po lice.
Individually elected county peace officers.
Private sidearm optional.
No patrol.
On call.
Armed emergency teams all elected veterans and militia.
All "fines" for breaking peace paid in context with volunteer service.
Cages only for violent faggots who refuse to relax.
No more killing.

Sergeant Murphy

You're forgetting niggers, user.

you sound like a faggot and basically your shit's all retarded

you sound like a ZOGbot who does nothing about rampaging niggers and spics and get paid far to much weekly, with benefits

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rampart_scandal

WE

oy vey accountability for officers AND citizens?

Attached: 1519968091360.jpg (888x876, 249K)

You're both soy. A white ethnostate with enforced armament (yes that is MANDATORY, not optional, gun ownership and competence) has literally no need for police, full stop. A citizen militia could fill the role of swat in an on-call, volunteer fire department way. Would be overflowing with men trying to be in it and would almost never be used anyways.

For now, just avoid negro areas like the plague and carry what you can when you can.

Umm, who's gonna do the investigations of crimes if there are no dedicated organizations to do so? Seeing as investigation is a rather important reason for having police. My question is just that, who will investigate, and have the authority to badger people into mentally tough positions, i.e. the interrogation room, the crimes that will be perpetrated in your ideal nation-state?

I've noticed the local WBLM propaganda news stations only show pictures of the white guys when they do stories on this crap. Of course they don't run many stories on it, and prefer to run puff pieces on how Shaniqua and Tyrone need mo' money fo dem programs, white people are just pure evil, affirmative action and the Democratic party are Gods, and how a bankrupt city is spending $500,000 on busing school kids to anti-gun protests and providing lawyers to illegal aliens.

Seriously, Baltimore is just the worst nigger infested, liberal cucked faggotville…

Attached: mayor poo.jpg (640x480, 88.46K)

Valid point. But is on something. If you make enforcement the right AND obligation of every well bodied citizen its great safeguard against force abuse. Police force aka mercenary thugs live by "us vs enemy" mentality, attracts violence loving sociopaths and sets them on citizens. When judicial decision is enforced by citizens themselves against each other they have much less insensitive to threat each other as nonhumans. If you made a law (participated) that allows killing citizen over some minor bullshit take an obligation to do it yourself and cover your hands in blood, don't send dirty work to the mercenary out of sight out of mind like it is not your business.

Attached: Ned.jpg (1920x1080, 585.57K)

looks like a real on the ball person to have in your local government

That is the most unrealistic bullshit ever.
Call your local chief of police, show them this video, and talk to them about SBS launcher options.

I want these in a pistol sized 12 gauge (yes, they used to make 2 barrel 12 gauge derringers) to be the first go to for cops instead of GUNS GUNS GUNS.

Most towns in the US didn't have anything more than a local sheriff until after the civil war…. really makes you think.

Not much good when the niggers are the police and use that power to get back at whitey.

fetal alcoholics should be banned from government service

read

He answered your question, user

Alright, man comes up poisoned to death because some crazy cunt believed that he raped her in a dream, when all he did was walk past her in the mall. How in two fucks is the average retarded citizenry going to investigate that crime? Just don't live in a population center. Surprisingly enough, you tend not to have to deal with corrupt police or roaming packs of niggers.

The grunt police force in any shit tier city is always made up of people barely better than the criminals themselves.

Pay isn't great and you're risking your life interacting with scum every day.

Recently a cop in (((Berlin))) was found to deal with drugs and provide raid info etc. to mudshits.

From what I've seen, most nigger cops don't really care about getting back at whitey. I'm sure some are, but most of them are just looking to steal as much cash, drug, and false overtime as they can. All of them definitely don't want to do police work though, that's a fact.

As long as niggers exist this is only a pipe dream.

Corrupt non-White police!?
Who ever heard of such a thing!

I'd rather we just got rid of the cops and handled things ourselves.
Police don't do anything valuable beyond acting to keep the mudcritters their bosses import under control.

If there were no cops, non-Whites would have been booted from the country a long time ago.

You are an idiot

Yeah, pretty much.

Cops are only scared of two things: deep pockets and superior intelligence.

Attached: getting shit done.jpg (190x256, 11.69K)

kek

It's called "mainstreaming." CBC in Canada does this a lot. If there is a fire and the white male helps put it out, but the reporter overhears a wheelchair bound black lesbian with gimping rubber legs, they will run a quote from her and try to hunt down a picture.

Welcome to the new journalism.

You know people with short hair are wimps.

The same way it always was before police were invented. A public reckoning of wise men of good standing.
The murder rate in a White state would be so low that the handful of unsolved murders is a price well worth paying to cut out an entire layer of parasitic self-selected psychos who are only needed to begin with due to lack of racial homogeneity.
The standard of evidence could also be lowered to less than "beyond reasonable doubt" and the penalty for murder reduced from capital to banishment.
There are hundreds of solutions preferable to the existence of a police force.

You don't seem to realize how profoundly poisoned society is, and how many things would change in an all White society.
Women wouldn't even be having those thoughts to begin with because there wouldn't be learning feminism from television.
Also
Shopping malls would also be abolished as there would be no jews to run them.

Is that fetal alcoholic syndrome baby Maxine Waters?

Attached: Gordon sold out by his men.webm (640x360, 8.43M)

I have a really good idea. Why don't we hire a gaggle of niggers as police officers and entrust them with the public safety. Then, when we put them on a special, extra-demanding detail that calls for maximum of integrity and personal responsibility, we'll leave them unsupervised like chimps in the zoo. NOTHING BAD CAN EVER HAPPEN BECAUSE WE ARE ALL EQUAL!!!

Attached: Trigger_Nigger1.jpg (225x225, 4.89K)

Howdy, Jew! Welcome to Zig Forums, the board of peace! Your shill is, like, super low-energy! Why not expel yourself?

Attached: Expelled_No_Jews_Allowed.png (640x400, 350.33K)

The silver lining of this story is that baltimore is mostly black so no one of value was actually hurt in this situation. My guess is that they were stealing from their fellow dindus then selling to other dindus.

We have a real lose lose situation here. Any white cops who patrol these ghetto areas will be crushed by the weight of it. From suicide, to mass quitting or worse yet being accused of being racist for doing their jobs. But a non-white police force leads to situations like these.

Attached: image.jpeg (640x480, 95.66K)

Face tells a lot. Third nigger and second slav seem untrustworthy. There was studies on this, with people being able to deduce even the type of crime a person is committing. Women couldn't spot the rapists, though.

I like your style kid

The elected county peace officers.
Sergeant Cordell Walker
Preferably

I think you mean to say that my interpretation is highly accurate.
Thanks, user !

That's Mayor Poo. I believe her and Waters belong to the same clan of nigresses that all look like they've been hit in the face with a rake. Baltimore has has a string of them.

Dixon was the one who stole thousands of dollars in gift cards from children's charities and then almost got elected again.

Stephanie Rawlings-Blake was the one who stated that she was going to give niggers "space to destroy" during the Freddy Grey chimp-fest.

There's really no question why Baltimore is in the situation it's in. Full of niggers, nigger government, the few white cucks are taxed into oblivion to pay for all the nigger's free rides, and the only action that ever happens is shit like tearing down Confederate monuments in the middle of the night, like typical thieving niggers.

Attached: Baltimore-Mayor- Dixon.jpeg (2448x2448, 1.48M)

The high taxes drove away wealthy individuals and they were left with less tax revenue than before.

Stealing drugs and reselling them to bust the idiots and steal the drugs over and over has been SOP for many police agencies for many, many years.

Sounds interesting, do you have a link?