THE NEW WARRIOR QUEEN OF Zig Forums

THE NEW WARRIOR QUEEN OF Zig Forums
ALL BOW IN REMEMBERENCE

Aghdam, who is from Southern California but is Persian, regularly complained online that YouTube were filtering and demonetizing her various video channels(>queen of Zig Forums)

Attached: 4ACE240400000578-5575105-image-a-79_1522817530105.jpg (470x728, 30.69K)

Gas the kikes

I'm on to you fuckers.

Attached: 50e8028a0cbf029c482dd43710d8b19f9ffc73c2bc7fbd4df13005c4fcdc28df.jpg (3500x2326, 1013.21K)

I called it a tranny in the other thread. I'm still not convinced it's female.

OP brings nothing to the table, and there's already a thread about her. How does this thread add to any conversation?

To Persian Goddess

and you have literally no evidence besides your own ridiculous expectations of what a woman looks like

What about that pic she posted as a little girl? Was posted near the en of the sticky.

No need to get all cut up about it. As far as I'm concerned it's a tough call.

Haven't seen that one. I'll check.

Spoiler that shit OP.

Iranians =/= Persians
Sage for trying to normalize Arab rape babies

I was looking over the Youtube campus photos and the place has a fence, large gate, cameras everywhere and looks like a personal security force which checks people in for interviews or appointments.

How did she even get in there? Seriously… in my eyes it seems logical someone either fucked up and let her in randomly or they let her in with knowledge she was about to shoot the place up. Unless she is super agent fag skank and can bypass Youtubes security measures… only to fail to do anyone in…

No… someone helped, no doubt in my mind.

are you sure you arent looking at the goolge campus in mountain view? the youtube hq is in san bruno and is open to the street.

You're right, my bad, discard my previous post. Thanks for the heads up.

Not for much longer I suspect. Google will have to fork out money to upgrade security after this. In the future these places will probably have embassy level security as they continue to piss off more of the population with their censorship.

so THATS what went wrong with germany

I gotta hand it to this girl, she shoved a fistful of redpills down America's throat. I would imagine Persians, or Palestinians have a more intimate relationship with ((them)). I'm not saying she didn't lose her shit a little bit, but it was ((them)) hypocritically targeting her over worse, better known offenders that broke her (I don't think her being from Iran is a coincidence in all this). She showed great resolve, if nothing else. May peace be upon you, Aghdam.

Memorial -

Nasim Aghdam - Jilted by YouTube for demonetizing her videos.
Complained she had 300,000 views and received 0.10 - flagged inappropriate content
Hurt, left wing, woman
Did not fit MSN media and story ignored by press

Attached: C0E29C77-92AF-4787-BDEB-245EF12276DE.jpeg (1235x922 209.85 KB, 70.58K)

Why is it Zig Forumsacks are attracted to the craziest women? If not crazy, they must be sickly.

Seriously, anons drool over a girl if she looks like she never leaves the house, has bags under her eyes, wears a nightgown all day, and smells like piss.

Attached: 1477420854612.jpg (658x488, 55.88K)

…But not ignored by Zig Forums

Let's not let /ourgirl/ get memory holed, faggots, this was a game-changer

What I find strange is that she dresses and wears her hair and make up like a stereotypical Persian women from the 1980's.

Even the camera equipment and editing tools she was using were 1980's tier. And she wasn't doing it ironically.

Attached: Nasim Najafi Aghdam youtube video.jpg_10929401_ver1.0_640_360.jpg (640x360, 29.1K)

Jack Dorsey aka "@jack", who lives at 830 El Camino Del Mar, San Francisco CA, is a child rapist, murderer and cannibal. twitter
twi''''ter
**Jack Dorsey aka "@jack", who lives at 830 El Camino Del Mar, San Francisco CA, is a child rapist, murderer and cannibal. twitter**
twitter
twiter