Students walk out at Woodland Park H.S. in support of 2nd amendment

Students walk out at Woodland Park H.S. in support of 2nd amendment
Wednesday morning, dozens of students walked out of Woodland Park High School, in support of gun laws.
Almost a month after a nationwide protest, where students walked out of class in memory of the Parkland, Florida school shooting victims and to send a message for lawmakers to change gun laws, these students say they wanted their voices heard.
The school district told News 5, students would receive the same consequences as those last month- if they were outside past their advisory period, they would be counted as a tardy.
Many students said the crowd didn't completely surprise them, but those who organized the event said they were shocked so many students came out.
Students gave speeches, waved flags, and chanted for about a half hour, in support of gun rights.
This demonstration not only brought out students, but parents, who wanted to support their students.
Michael Podemski, who owns a gun shop in Woodland Park said seeing the students made him proud.
'This day and age we've got people who are so willing to throw away their rights,' said Podemski.

koaa.com/story/37880165/students-walk-out-at-woodland-park-hs-in-support-of-2nd-amendment
archive.is/pAxJn

Attached: 16464959_G.jpg (1201x821, 278.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IIwL42DPFV4
sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol
sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=2&board=pol
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Woodland Park is pretty nice.

National pro gun school walk out on the 20th and bully the anti-guns from their own day crypto pro uncle Hitler.

Bless those children. Excuse me, I think I have something in my eye…

It's in Colorado?

Generation Zyklon…

Woodland park is a small, beautiful and very white mountain town that's basically a bedroom community of Colorado Springs at this point. The main economy of the town proper is seasonal; there's a lot of good fly fishing near there and plenty of river rafting, hiking and other outdoorsy stuff to boot.

t. Pueblo

So, when are these kids going on CNN?

obligatory.jpg

Attached: america.jpg (600x668, 71.44K)

I see. I've been to most of the mountain states (CO, WY, MT, UT, NV) and I really liked Colorado although not as much as Wyoming and Utah. Cool state flag as well.

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Colorado.svg.png (2000x1333, 39.39K)

Colorado would be heaven if you dropped an anthrax bomb in Denver and Boulder.

Half of those kids probably piggybacked to get out of class and use something as an excuse. We could always use that to our advantage. Get the ones passionate enough to lead the rest of the ones that would go along with either to do it first for gun rights. You would have an epidemic of kids leaving class in support of gun rights that would make the faggots that left for giving our rights away look stupid.

Have you ever been to Wyoming?

I still haven't visited Wyoming, that's going to be my next stop, user, you've been convincing. With a heavy heart I'm thinking of moving out west and leaving Florida behind… despite my family being fisherman that date back to right after Spain sold the peninsula to the Union.

You won't be disappointed. I visited about half of Wyoming (basically the entire Western half including Yellowstone of course) and it's phenomenal. Some of the scenery has to be seen to be believed, it's almost as if you're on another planet.

Kek.

Just don't try to live there unless you've got a lock on solid employment. Years back, a bunch of companies in my state tried to set up branch operations in Wyoming, fucked up after transferring employees out there, then left them high and dry with no job and no homes.

Wp is a shithole full of entitled faggots.
T. Repair user
P.s.
My state is going to shit because of New Yorkers and commiefornians

My sympathies. All the mountain towns are white ethnics can't handle the thin air, cold winters and solid precipitation. To quote a former co worker as it began to sprinkle and he walked inside "aaaaw hell naw black people don fuck wid da rain."

Poor people.

Looks like those racists are in need of some diversity.

Attached: 1469986971608.webm (448x536, 1.44M)

Attached: 1433997216818.jpg (514x613, 120.23K)

Dont you speak that evil on us. Its bad enough on the front range.

The problem is our moral compass has been shattered.
We have no values and morals
Anymore and can't determine what is right and wrong anymore

And then some BASED user posted this video and it hit me hard..

youtu.be/IIwL42DPFV4

I have seen this copy paste around and i kinda Like/agree with it.
And this channel is showing me that our enemy (((them))) and the left worship their own deity which is Satan… they get their transmission frequency from him (((trans, blacked, jewwed and all degenracy))) and we need to start harnessing Gods transmission….

I'm all in

I realize I dont have to "believe" but i do have to Acknoledge his existence and the RIGHTEOUSNESS he stands for and promotes

Also woodland park is Based

some strelo/k/ up in denver nearly a year back now had all his shit looted by two "youths" including a hitler youth knife.

Recently some niggers have been jacking cars in the springs and bringing them down to falcon which stirs up a hornets nest of police because things happening in falcon = never.
Everyday more and more gommiefornian plates appear and I see more and more SOY looking individuals, it hurts.

>(((morals)))

Fucking beautiful.

Attached: bath.jpg (1080x1080, 186.62K)

Kek. I grew up in a tiny mountain town and there were like three Mexicans and zero nogs in a community of 800 or so. I love the altitude and mountain weather in Colorado but it's too far south; outside of the mountains it gets too damn hot. I'd like to move to somewhere in central or northern Idaho.

At least some people are raising kids with good heada on their shoulders and a healthy respect for their liberties.

bump for justice

Since it's 4/20 they could recruit quite a few stoners to make the crowd size look bigger.

WHY IS SKELETOR SUCH A FAGGOT COCKSUCKING MOD THAT BANS EVERYTHING THAT HE DOESN'T AGREE WITH OR DOESN'T CHEER FOR TRUMP?
COULD HE BE A KIKE NEO-CONSERVATIVE?
COULD HE BE A SHILL?
IS HE INCAPABLE OF CRITICAL THINKING?
IS HE SUPPRESSING DISSENTING VIEWS?
IS HE A MEGALOMANIAC WITH THE BAN HAMMER?

WHY IS THE MOD SKELETOR SUCH A FAGGOT COCKSUCKING NIGGER-KIKE THAT BANS EVERYTHING THAT HE DOESN'T AGREE WITH AND SPECIFICALLY BANS EVERYTHING THAT DOESN'T SHILL FOR TRUMP?
COULD HE BE A KIKE NEO-CONSERVATIVE?
COULD HE BE A SHILL?
IS HE INCAPABLE OF CRITICAL THINKING?
IS HE SUPPRESSING DISSENTING VIEWS?
IS HE A MEGALOMANIAC WITH THE BAN HAMMER?
NO. HE IS JUST A CUNT WITH AN OVER-SENSITIVE VAGINA WHICH CONTAINS THE SAND RUBBING TOGETHER THEREBY CREATING OVER-HEATING DUE TO FRICTION.

SKELETOR, HITLER WAS RIGHT

卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐

HITLER WAS RIGHT

AM I KEEPING YOU BUSY SWEETHEART?

HITLER WAS RIGHT

卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐

HITLER WAS RIGHT

PLEASE REVIEW WHAT SKELETOR HAS BEEN UP TO
sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol
SEEMS TO BE REMOVING SEVERAL BANS FOR HIS JEWISH FRIENDS
DELETES SEVERAL POSTS

HITLER WAS RIGHT

HE HAS ALSO BANNED AN UNKNOWN NUMBER OF POL USERS "WITH NO REASON"
sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=2&board=pol
SEE???

HEY, SKELETOR SHEKELSTEIN, HITLER WAS RIGHT

卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐

heil is a shitskin turk and skeletor is the the mod from r/t_D

Do kids not know never to wear any sock above the ankle with shorts? Stupid fucking nigger.

Attached: 2.PNG (142x355 18.08 KB, 131.27K)

I'm sure this will be all over CNN, MSNBC etc. Big concert organised with speakers and live music…. any day now….

looks like a normal kid to me.

that's a nigger thing to say faggot, high socks with shorts is one of the most white things you can do
youre the nig

No. It's the most beta pleb orbiter things one can do. That right there is a nice guy one "muh lady" away from Elliot Rodgering that school.

False flag incoming!

A whole few dozen of them stood around. Gun rights = saved

nonsense

Oh Moshe. It has nothing to do with this specific event saving gun rights. It has to do with the overton window shifting so dramatically. These are le ebin young millennial fuck this made up kike term. They are by default less trustworthy and far more liberal than adults who have experience life.

So because they're young they shouldn't be allowed to have any passion for reality? They're supposed to rot away in the classrooms?

I never fucking said that, anything that could be inferred to mean that, or meant that. I merely stated a truefact. Young people are less trustworthy and more liberal than adults who have lived life. That isn't some new grand though that just dawned on me. That has been known for hundreds of years. Young people are cancer.

Middle-aged people are even worse with their absurd nostalgia and activism for the past regardless of consequences.