While Trump has taken a strong stance regarding the invasion of the US southern border...

While Trump has taken a strong stance regarding the invasion of the US southern border, Justin Cuckdeau basically invites """"poor Haitian refugees"""" and now a steady flow of Nigerian """refugees""" from USA into Canada. With the warm weather approaching, another flood of invaders cross over into Canada to be housed in a near by Olympic Stadium in a (((Sanctuary City))) receiving a warm welcome from local cucks and a steady flow of gibs.

>Many of the people who are crossing right now recently arrived in the U.S. with visitor visas that are now expired and then are crossing illegally over the border into Canada on foot. Some are also coming in through the airport.

ctvnews.ca/canada/quebec-sees-surge-in-border-crossings-600-entered-last-weekend-1.3873597
archive.is/i36iV

Attached: Fuck off were full.jpg (428x240 1.62 MB, 4.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Multiculturalism_Act
youtube.com/watch?v=oCPLcZ_tneI
youtube.com/watch?v=cmyGC96ClcE#t=1h26m12s
statcan.gc.ca/pub/11-627-m/11-627-m2017028-eng.htm
statcan.gc.ca/tables-tableaux/sum-som/l01/cst01/demo04a-eng.htm
sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol
sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=2&board=pol
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Allegedly with the border guard deployment, it remains to be seen though. How the fuck are nigerian refugees of all people getting to the US, and then to Canada with a "steady flow"?

If Trudeau and his style of antics continue past next years federal election, I think it is safe to say that Canada will cease to exist within the next 15 years. There will be budding separatism, a revival of Quebecois nationalism, economic collapse and complete social decay. There are some rough days ahead for the Canucks - and they're already a very regionalistic people. The weak Canadian national identity doesn't have enough common ground to survive these stresses - the united North experiment is coming to it's inevitable close.

Canada has been officially multicultural since 1971 (!!!). They are in deep, deep shit for sure.

Declared by none other than Trudeau's own father: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Multiculturalism_Act

it's been like this for many years.

Immigrants ( refugees ) are (((miraculously))) appearing in the US, and cross the border into Canada.

Canada has been mostly whites..
Too White for (((Them)))

You see borders, (((They))) don't.

if anybody still think they aren't doing it on purpose to systematically race mix our civilization and end the White Race once for all.

Then… you ain't see nothing yet.

This youtube.com/watch?v=oCPLcZ_tneI Was trending…

(((COINCIDENCE)))

Quebec will lose his identity.
If it is not already the case.

Quebec-Canada little war over language is a trap, Just Saying.

Attached: dbd066658a4bba1a0dd53814aa55954df696e77ca6395ba3a4be247dec7210f9.jpg (886x1000, 471.71K)

People are opting out of the economy and instead using cash and barter. Canada will collapse as white people stop participating, and the cities can fucking freeze and starve.

It's interesting that the media hasn't come after Trudeau when he said, "Canada is the first post-national country." The statement is worse than the usual Orwellian double think - it's an incorrect statement, due to it's redudant and oxymoronic nature.

No nation can be the first or last "Post-national country." Because if it is post-national it is no longer a country.

He has admitted with that statement that his goal or at least the end result of his actions will be the breaking up of the Canadian confederation. If there is no Canadian nation - then, one can reasonably assume there will be no Canadian country - since the terms are synonomous.

Trudeau is openly advocating for Canada to become a network of small region based nations. And no longer a federal hegemony with a government prescribed national identity.

He is shooting his own ideology in the foot due to his lack of foresight.

are they fleeing the war the Nigeria?

Attached: d2b5edd4a71d3b028440a45c4cc6b78819b16f0ac7c77351ea7332ebc5e36385.jpg (480x360, 58.3K)

They are trying to destroy our unity as nation states, their goals are more elaborate than our erasure - our erasure is merely a necessary step in achieving their ultimate goal; ending the military, cultural, and economic hegemony of the West.

In order to achieve this they need more than our political and social destabilization - they require us to actively fracture into smaller more regional political units. Effectively shattering our geopolitical might - Canada, the US, the UK etc.. All part of the same cultural and geopolitical sphere.

This is about ending our reign through immigration, economic stagnation and subterfuge.

If you think about it, it could be possible in the long run if, canada starts turning into complete chaos, like mexico or even syria, chaos can lend to a vacuum in which some whites, say whites that flee from canada to america decide to reconquer and start an ethno-state. There's a lot of weird dynamics and paths things can take sometimes in which things work out in the end.

But for those who are enablers, it goes with out saying that as a good intentioned man once said "Hit em' where it hurts" and "Aim for the head".

Gas the kikes, it's the only way.

There is only one Haitian-Creole welcome in Canada and she is already here on Family Channel. Others, please go.

the asian radius of the gta is growing.
durham region is the proposed zone for arabs, asians, and other undesirables from scarborough.
it will reflect london's demographics.
all the boomers will sell to outsiders, almost no white person in gta will inherit property.
all the new super markets are asian.

Exactly correct user and in any normal country that mere statement would have been the end of that politicians career.

How? By bitching about it on twitter and then sending the national guard to monitor the situation?

You will never be satisfied, yet you will personally never get off your fat, lazy ass.

That second picture is going to be used in future history books, delusional pathological altruism.

No. Rhetoric doesn't satisfy me.

because christcucks are shipping them in, I shit you not, and have been getting paid millions a year to do it.

skip to 1h26m12s
youtube.com/watch?v=cmyGC96ClcE#t=1h26m12s

Attached: 1507039254130.jpg (1277x940, 395.29K)

I really hope Trump says something about this on (((twitter)))

looks like we're going to need 2 walls

What a sorry cuckold you are, user.

Looks like Mama Canada is going to have to go out and whore herself to some more big guys who will ejaculate cash all over her pretty lying face. I hear Trump likes big tits.

Classy

This is all because of maritime law kikery.

At a PORT of entry, there is what's called the First Safe Country agreement in effect. This means that Haitians who were granted asylum first in the US are rejected at the PORT of entry into CANADA.

Solution? Nouvelle France, tabernak. Quebec is not a City of London maritime entity and rejected the 1981 conversion to maritime jurisdiction. The RCMP arrests people at the border and hands them over to CBSA.

tl;dr City of London kikery screwed over immigration policy, blame Trudeau's dad who was in power at the time.

Newfoundland, Acadia (NS,NB, PEI) and Quebec will be the first three states to join.

No, in fact it will grow in influence. Quebec is like Texas.

Easy, all you have to do is overstay tourist visas, that's how most illegal immigrants are able to stay in US of A without having to cross a desert.
The border wall will only halt a part of the illegal immigration. Illegal aliens will switch tactics.

We were calling it Asiancourt thirty years ago user.

>expensive hydro thanks to (((deals)))

Attached: toronto improvement plan.png (1392x892, 1.15M)

Canadian officials must be very naive, I personally know people who lied about being refugees from Mexico.
They invented a story, and the canadians believed it.
I imagine that the same thing must happen with "nigerian doctors".

The Bank of Canada is actually based in Guernesy. They use secrecy oaths and security clearances to hoodwink the population. It's all collapsing in on itself, though.

The interesting thing is that the legal immigration procedure is a very hard and selective path. You have to have a lot of money to sustain yourself during your stay, you need to have work experience in a field with high demand, a high level of knowledge of the local language, a higher education. And you also have to prove all your claims by providing the necessary docunents.
This is the procedure for everyone, so a white frenchman wanting to legally immigrate to QC have to follow all these steps.
While a nigger from Nigeria can easily cry in a immigration office and get himself a permanent residency and some gibs.
No need to provide dozens of documents proving you're qualified.

I'm waiting for a white guy to get a fake Syrian/Haitian/Nigerian passport and try to get refugee status in Canada.

For Who ? The Native French European People of Quebec ?

Or The new generation of immigrants ?

Have fun with stats

statcan.gc.ca/pub/11-627-m/11-627-m2017028-eng.htm
statcan.gc.ca/tables-tableaux/sum-som/l01/cst01/demo04a-eng.htm

again, who'll grow in influence ?

What u doing ? heeennnnnn

Attached: Wot u doin.mp4 (202x360, 843.28K)

Luckily for us the shitskins mostly stay in Montreal and rarely spread out or just leave for Ontario because they are too retarded to speak french.

If Montreal would disappear or sink 90% of our problems would be solved,no more jews,no more shitskin and all those welfare leech gone as well.

You don't need proof (unless you're White) to claim refugee status in Canada. Just say "I fear for my life" and presto! Doesn't matter if you're a fucking MS-13 member covered in face tattoos, you can be a refugee. Canada is going to hell much faster than the US.

Aw dang, thousands of illegal niggers are flowing out of the USA into Leafland.

I hope you're all ready for the BBC but I know for sure you are.

Nice reddit-spacing you got there.
Separating paragraphs, amirite?

i don't care what you think, if niggerians are leaving the us for canada it's a good thing

why

would you care

about

spacing?

it's not relevant and you're not contributing to the conversation

in

any

event

it's Usenet spacing

Go back to your dragon dildos.

at some point we will stop going by jew rules

torposter strikes again
like a jew who shits up the place he proclaims loudly in an annoying voice;

Attached: who could be behind this post.jpg (491x491, 40.5K)

I've never post on reddit.

I didn't know spacing could triggered some people like that.

if only I knew this before

hahaha

Attached: 54318773d2892f80b35c945d6792ea9a99767e06d0d2334fe2f8cbedae9e4dd0.jpg (698x710, 265.48K)

This,we need to secure all our borders not just the south. You don't only lock your front door, you lock the back and all the windows as well.

Attached: 0dd3d61d7854455d0f08061cd09e9877f6dd6b9b3303b0403bdc78a5245b43c1.jpg (1200x957, 226.64K)

It’s not so much doublethink as it is an ill-fitting term. Post National Countries can and will exist but they won’t be countries as we have come to understand them but rather Economic Trading Zones that operate under the same name and branding as the former country.

The relationship that those in Economic Trading Zone 10 (or “Canada”) have with it will be much the same as that between a corporation and it’s employees. You may be told you are part of the McDonalds family for example, but you aren’t unless you hold equity in the corporation. Anybody can buy equity because money is money and anyone can work the fryer, the cheaper the better. So think of Native Citizens with expectations of a certain quality of life as a Unionized Workforce. Troublesome and expensive, if they can be gotten rid of and replaced with more obedient/ cheaper staff they will be and that is what is happening with replacement migration. One could also consider “international investment” in the housing market etc. by China (or whoever wants it) as a public offering.

That's how I see it anyway.

tldr: Corporate feudalism

US needs to Annex Canada, the UK, and Germany. The US still has the best protections for freedom and Aryans in the world thanks to the first and second amendments. American Reich soon.

FREEDOM FIRST
HITLER SECOND

Attached: Privacy=Freedom.png (555x666 384.43 KB, 697.9K)

Attached: e22665bc0d019b0f30fd9ac3b78100853ad3dc29fb5d59442a1f649b747c0547.jpeg (480x480, 18.6K)

I bet they miss Rob Ford now.

WHY IS THE MOD SKELETOR SUCH A FAGGOT COCKSUCKING NIGGER-KIKE THAT BANS EVERYTHING THAT HE DOESN'T AGREE WITH AND SPECIFICALLY BANS EVERYTHING THAT DOESN'T SHILL FOR TRUMP?
COULD HE BE A KIKE NEO-CONSERVATIVE?
COULD HE BE A SHILL?
IS HE INCAPABLE OF CRITICAL THINKING?
IS HE SUPPRESSING DISSENTING VIEWS?
IS HE A MEGALOMANIAC WITH THE BAN HAMMER?
NO. HE IS JUST A CUNT WITH AN OVER-SENSITIVE VAGINA WHICH CONTAINS THE SAND RUBBING TOGETHER THEREBY CREATING OVER-HEATING DUE TO FRICTION.

SKELETOR, HITLER WAS RIGHT

卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐

HITLER WAS RIGHT

AM I KEEPING YOU BUSY SWEETHEART?

HITLER WAS RIGHT

卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐

HITLER WAS RIGHT

PLEASE REVIEW WHAT SKELETOR HAS BEEN UP TO
sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol
SEEMS TO BE REMOVING SEVERAL BANS FOR HIS JEWISH FRIENDS
DELETES SEVERAL POSTS

HITLER WAS RIGHT