MA JUDGE SAYS ASSAULT WEAPONS ARE NOT PROTECTED BY THE 2ND AMENDMENT

"Other states are equally free to leave them unregulated and available to their law-abiding citizens," Young said in his ruling. "These policy matters are simply not of constitutional moment. Americans are not afraid of bumptious, raucous and robust debate about these matters. We call it democracy."

"The AR-15 and its analogs, along with large capacity magazines, are simply not weapons within the original meaning of the individual constitutional right to 'bear arms,'" Young said.
foxnews.com/us/2018/04/06/massachusetts-ban-on-assault-weapons-doesnt-violate-2nd-amendment-judge-rules.html
LET'S SHOW HIM WHAT WE GOT Zig Forums
William Young
126 Dawson Dr
Needham, MA 02492-4264
(781) 449-2463 - Landline
(631) 754-7069 - Landline
[email protected]

Attached: HELP.png (1440x2560, 733.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/scrowder/status/982051942691164160
mad.uscourts.gov/boston/young.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sawed-off_shotgun#Police_and_military_use
hotair.com/archives/2018/04/06/federal-judge-second-amendment-doesnt-protect-ar-15s/
bostonglobe.com/metro/2018/04/06/federal-judge-upholds-massachusetts-assault-weapons-ban/JsOFqlA5xMCKlOzwKPLB8M/story.html?p1=Article_Trending_Most_Viewed
reuters.com/article/us-usa-guns-massachusetts/u-s-judge-upholds-massachusetts-assault-weapons-ban-idUSKCN1HD2CW
archive.fo/02dgf
thehayride.com/2018/04/howerton-heres-take-fight-gun-grabbers/#ixzz5BxjnpdAi
thehayride.com/2018/04/kennedy-drops-big-boy-bomb-citibank-gun-control-activism/
8ch.net/pol/res/11451550.html
nationalreview.com/2018/02/assault-weapons-preserve-the-purpose-of-the-second-amendment/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_G._Young
ar15.com/forums/General/MA-courts-2A-doesn-t-protect-AR15-Surprise-huh-Delete-if-dupe/5-2099257/?page=1&anc=bottom#bottom
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MA jud(g)e signs death certificate.

Hmm… Military. Militia. Are the related in any way?

FIGHT THE ANTI-GUN (((JEWDICIARY)))
VOTE AND EXPOSE (((THEM)))
30 MINUTES LEFT TIL KIKE-CUCKSERVATIVE-NEOCOHEN SALT. (((SHAPIRO))) WILL CRY!

Don't care. I don't want those wigger massholes to have guns. It'll make it easier to plink them off when they come up I-93 during the collapse.

Live Free or Die, masshole scum!

17 MINUTES TO GO. VOTE THE TYRANNICAL (((JUDEN))) OUT!

The way that the mass state government is run is unconstitutional. Most corrupt in the union. The state constitution is also the worst written and most confusing one.

There are good people in southeast mass, in the swamps.

Those are swamp apes, user.

Sad in the state where we first shot at the redcoats… with the same type of ammo they had. I guess people assume that these militias just became our army, and that we weren’t taken over by evil communist Jews at least one hundred years ago.

My birth town is high 90s% white. Also ever been to Freetown or Rehobeth? Besides that swamp is sacred land.

Please Ameribros don't let them take away your SA rights. It all goes down hill from there - this has to be the issue we most robustly defend, lest your children be left vulnerable to the predations of the Asian, Jew and Nigger.

this shit needs to go to the supreme court.

when guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns

I found a travel brochure

Attached: IMG_1114.JPG (1000x1000, 229.98K)

mad.uscourts.gov/boston/young.htm

Attached: 1449944173406.gif (267x200, 102.1K)

I guess the founders should have stuck to standing in a line and allowing themselves to be shot while using traditional hunting gear like bows and arrows. Oh wait, bows and arrows were used in armed conflict throughout Europe. Shit. How about rocks? Damnit, pretty sure cro-mag bashed some neanderkike skull in with one of those too so that's definitely out.

What the fuck does this kike judge think the whole revolution and 2nd was about?

This judge is literally not doing his fuck8ng job.

The supreme court ruled that ONLY military weapons are protected under the 2nd, and that's the rationale for automatic bans and sawed off shotgun bans.

Attached: 1263274078409.jpg (366x380, 18.45K)

Cool so he considers all of Massachusetts knife laws to be void then, having nothing to do with the military. Oh wait.

what the fuck is a military firearm? the military buys firearms, its not like they produce their own. this unbearable nigger, holy shit. so any weapon used by the military is a military weapon? knives, pistols, asp, pepper spray, how far do they want to take this? itll be like fucking bongland in no time

Young, isn't. He was born in 1940.

YOUNG IS A SEDITIOUS FAGGOT

Attached: 1458092640304.jpg (360x240 37.38 KB, 8.82M)

I've said it before. The US will have European-style gun laws within the next 10 years. Seems far fetched now right? Well, so did trannies in the military 10 years ago. You know how these jews do it. Constant dripping wears the stone.

So which part of the 2n amendment says that your only allowed to have non-military weapons?

It's right next to the word "muskets".

What the fuck is so difficult about this phrase?

Literally we have a fucking know nothing judge deciding that a gun is military based on how it looks or the origin of the design…not the muzzle power, type of ammo, or mechanisms or other….but how it looks.

Attached: 93d74fd20362287270df5919ff5a8bc81adfa5bfee193e1dc14d283424cd7fbd.gif (500x577, 198.12K)

There are good people all over MA. Us working class and middle class Whites are the ones who are footing the bill of all these degenerates and niggers. We live next door to them. We work with them and lose out on jobs to them due to (((diversity quotas))). I have to listen to spic talk all day. You think I fucking enjoy that? On top of it I’m stuck listening to white liberal faggots (literally) bitch about muh drumpf day in and out.
One day I’ll move to NH and raise a nice white family with lots of funs in a nice H’White community. Just keep the spics from Lawrence out until I get there would ya.

He was appointed by Reagan and I don’t think he’s Jewish. He was actually the guy who sentenced the shoe bomber to three consecutive life sentences. He’s just a retarded old boomer dope who has no idea what he’s talking about anymore. He’s lived his entire life in safety and comfort. Always protected. Never the one to have to fear the government boot. These people need to die off very soon. They are completely clueless. He’s a fucking patent attorney by trade.

The kicker: he was appointed on September 11, 1984. Meme date for sure.

HAS ANYONE CALLED ANY OF THOSE NUMBERS??

I moved to Nashua they are already here sad to say…Indians too. Still lots of whites though. Not all bad.

He’s completely out of touch. He’s my grandfathers age who gardens all day. I guarantee this old faggot is completely insulated from anything upsetting or disturbing at all times. Get old people off our roads and out of our courts.

Poor NH, all of us redpilled southern New Englanders wanting to flee our dumpster fire states can't help but notice the paradise north of us. They really don't want us man, even if we're white and share their ideals, they don't want the character of their state to change, which is completely reasonable. Sometimes I think I should go to Kentucky or something instead, but the culture would be far too different- I'd always be an outsider, and fervent christcuckery is utterly rampant. Plus anything south of PA is probably way too fucking hot and there's not enough snowfall to have nice satisfying comfy winters.

Which is retarded because both are military weapons.
Every weapon in existence has been used by a military at some point.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sawed-off_shotgun#Police_and_military_use

I forgot my image…

Attached: XM26_0126_highRes.jpg (1500x1572, 336.99K)

Poor NH it’s actually getting flooded with spics and Indians. Oh and the opiate problem is bad too. When Trump said he wants the death penalty for drug dealers it was in Manchester. I wanted to go but I was working. And yes woe be unto you if you get pulled over with a mass plate. But we are literally ruining it. Just like New York yuppies and kikes ruin Vermont.

If things get really out of control I’m moving to Quebec City. I saw so many cute white girls. And yes I realize Canadian “leadership” is treasonous. But that city was beautiful.

The 2nd Amendment doesn't even list any gun model. It just states "the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

The constitution doesn't care what the gun type is as long as you are armed to keep a corrupt government at bay

Oh the confederacy used them? Well that’s even scarier then! They’re racism guns! They’re actually the favorite weapon of the Sicilian mafia. Brutally effective for short range hit attacks, and not traceable like a rifles shot. They call them Lupara. But I digress. These shitheads would just as soon disarm the military too. They know nothing about it nor anyone in it. ‘Fundamentally different from oh so enlightened me!’

He’s from Massachusetts. He’s, er, also a Reagan appointee.

In the meantime, blue-state bans are constitutional, at least according to blue-state federal courts.

Whether a particular weapon is “most useful in military service” is, or should be, a secondary concern designed to help you analyze the common usage/lawful purpose test.

Massachusetts District Court Judge William Young, however, relies heavily on it in his opinion and finds that because the AR-15 is too similar to an M-16, more useful for combat than for hunting, that it’s unprotected. It’s certainly a dangerous weapon — but in Heller, the Court didn’t say that dangerous weapons can be banned. They said that “dangerous and unusual” weapons could.

The AR-15 is the opposite of unusual. It’s one of the most popular firearms in America.

In other words, Young’s throwing the part in the Heller opinion about “dangerous and unusual” weapons out the window. All that matters is whether a weapon is “most useful in military service.”

hotair.com/archives/2018/04/06/federal-judge-second-amendment-doesnt-protect-ar-15s/

Attached: 18016275-789f-4124-8e8e-07ab3bdf0bd5.jpg (715x378, 75.82K)

It doesn't even specify guns. Arms is any weapon.

The 2008 ruling he cited protected private ownership for individuals so that they may form/join a militia. The only bans that are allowed are on weapons that have no military use. Firearms in common use also cannot be banned. The AR-15 falls under both of those categories.

We aren’t ruining, we aren’t making it “blue hampshire” it’s liberal fucks who are like oh shit I can’t afford a fucking house so I’ll just commute 2 hours each way and shit up the state while I’m at it.
If NH wants to carry on its New England tradition it needs redpilled whites like us not spics and self hating liberal whites who can’t wait to take everyone’s guns away.

That is (((their))) goal.
And they will never stop until they are MADE to stop.

No.
We are taking our country back from (((them))).
We will never give up our guns.
Ever.

The second amendment is for arming the citizenry WITH military style weapons. The point is for the citizenry to be able to overthrow an oppressive government. That was the original intent. The personal writings of the founding fathers make this very clear.
Also, the citizenry was only ever meant to be free White people of good character.

Nowhere will be safe until we (Whites) take back our country. White countries for White people and only White people. Everything else is bullshit.

dead judges can't ban guns, just saying
t. fbi

@John Melicharek

Attached: TMq9vCm.jpg (800x496, 243.14K)

"Assault weapons"
No such thing, irrelevant non-distinction.
Go fuck yourself you stupid cuck judge.

Attached: swede.jpg (454x329, 104.08K)

>Masshole (((judge)))
GO FIGURE
God, Massachusetts could get nuked for all I care, this just gives me more reason to hate that state.

Why don't we punish judges for making bad decisions?

They really need to at least have their careers on the line when they float bullshit like this.
Since we don't have that society will have to figure an alternative.

Attached: a9004caf3ee0ef234737822a21d41b5ca2c0a1148a55eec3d7d32b32f196aca6.jpg (2000x1333, 112.31K)

Attached: 0e7c602a4d8fa69a161689147f22d22ef853af4907a008a4eb5431ffc6293d568.jpeg (894x894, 89.53K)

Judicial tyranny is still tyranny.

Good. Set the stage for this bullshit to be put to rest at the ussc once and for all.

I'm pretty clueless when it comes to legal matters, but since this is about the constitution, is it possible that it could be escalated all the way up to the SCOTUS?
imagine the salt if they overturned it, it would set a precedent for the whole country

may these holy dubs grant SCOTUS the balls to actually take a fucking gun case finally.

you're right, but SCOTUS hasn't taken a single gun case since 2010 iirc. they've had loads of chances to decide the issue, but haven't opted to take any cases, instead tossing them back to the lower courts or else just hand-waving it away, thus leaving the lower court ruling intact.

checked
about that, you'd figure now that it's more red than blue they'd be more interested in something like this

Tyrants are supposed to be executed, thats what the country was founded on.

Good lord, talk about a RWDS worthy of the title.

Attached: fuckingchecked.jpg (471x429, 38.5K)

>in the process of trying to ban guns, leftist retard accidentally sets SCOTUS legal precedent that, no, you cannot selectively ban guns or claim that the Founding Fathers and the Constitution did not account for AR-15s.
This is -4D chess in action. Being so retarded you play yourself out of the game entirely.

Attached: vlcsnap-4506-11-16-17h38m52s858.png (1920x1090, 1.8M)

So this judge's logic?:

my head hurts

Thats how tyranny works. Now its your job to ensure the law is enforced correctly and he doesnt get his way.

Attached: Second-Amendment-In-Action.jpg (610x610, 93.81K)

Shit will get overturned by the SC, and they will lose the foothold that they were hoping to gain by trying to equate assault rifles to semi-automatics.

Attached: DaJta1VWAAEjgX3.jpeg (1100x800, 78.7K)

We ban assault weapons because they're killing machines, which is why the government uses them to kill innocent people, which is why you can't trust private citizens to use them, etc, etc, etc….
Regressive logic is to apply anti-government sentiments If the government does it, imagine what those white people will do to the governed, in order to use the government against their opponents.
This is how jews and women think.
They bully by playing weak to the authority to make the authority take action against their target.
Anyone with a sister has experienced this.

Federal judge upholds Mass. assault weapons ban
bostonglobe.com/metro/2018/04/06/federal-judge-upholds-massachusetts-assault-weapons-ban/JsOFqlA5xMCKlOzwKPLB8M/story.html?p1=Article_Trending_Most_Viewed

In his ruling, US District Judge William Young of Massachusetts wrote the state’s ban on assault weapons and large-capacity magazines does not violate the right to bear arms under the Second Amendment.

“The AR-15 and its analogs, along with large capacity magazines, are simply not weapons within the original meaning of the individual constitutional right to ‘bear Arms,’ ” Young wrote in a 47-page ruling. “In the absence of federal legislation, Massachusetts is free to ban these weapons and large-capacity magazines. Other states are equally free to leave them unregulated and available to their law-abiding citizens. These policy matters are simply not of constitutional moment.”

Young cited a landmark 2008 Supreme Court decision that found that “weapons that are most useful in military service — M-16 rifle

Yeah, about that.

Attached: 2nd Amendment Breakfast.jpg (652x300 160.08 KB, 83.68K)

==what is up with these slide sticky threads???

i think you're the retarded old boomer.

all guns were first manufactured for military purposes. what the fuck kind of legal definition is that? bolt action rifles were first manufactured for military purposes ffs

Attached: 1522920846756.jpg (960x936, 148.2K)

reuters.com/article/us-usa-guns-massachusetts/u-s-judge-upholds-massachusetts-assault-weapons-ban-idUSKCN1HD2CW

archive.fo/02dgf

THE AUDACITY OF THIS TRAITOR JUDGE
Literally reinterpreting the 2nd ammendment to conveniently adhere to his politics while claiming he's taking a strict interpretation of the constitution.

Attached: government_repair_kit.png (600x382, 166.57K)

It's not going to be given to us, ya-know.

wrong reply, guy

cool story, nowadays members of the military are given psychotic drugs and labeled as having PTSD and do nothing

and yet the traitors didn't die for their crimes. shitty battle because the blood gods and the tree of liberty remain parched.

Wrong! It's totally protected under the 2nd amendment bad ruling.

Rational Americans agree, the Left has gone entirely too far. They have set their sights on something that transcends policy and politics, they are attempting an all-out assault on one of the most fundamental aspects of what it means to be an American. For decades, they have operated under a shroud of secrecy, claiming they only want to ban certain types of weapons but their true intentions have become clear with some leaders calling for the complete repeal of the Second Amendment.

Read more: thehayride.com/2018/04/howerton-heres-take-fight-gun-grabbers/#ixzz5BxjnpdAi

Attached: 0a51304605525d7a646b4279582dfd383b3095a2a758ebd9ade874068bac7811 (1).jpg (735x832, 108.39K)

Ah, but he's right. Furthermore, the constitution only applies to country and people alike as then defined, meaning that any territories or people acquired post-constitution are exempt unless the constitution explicitly decrees itself applicable to any future additions of either, which I do not believe it does.

don't meme irresponsibly.

In case you didn’t notice it, last week Wall Street-based Citigroup joined in what seems like a ratcheting-up of coastal elite pressure against ordinary Americans in pursuit of restricting 2nd Amendment rights. Here is a bank – they’re not the government, they’re a bank – which is now threatening to refuse business and discriminate against clients who engage in legal commercial activity. You cannot get much more obnoxious than this. It’s far worse than the baker who for religious reasons won’t bake a cake for a gay wedding – Citigroup doesn’t have any religious objections to the sale and ownership of firearms; they’re just currying favor among the gun-grabbing political set.
thehayride.com/2018/04/kennedy-drops-big-boy-bomb-citibank-gun-control-activism/

Attached: citigroup-800x400.jpg (800x400, 61.11K)

Ffs. Technically the 2nd amendment was made for us to own military grade equipment. I (((wonder))) what happened.

THIS

8ch.net/pol/res/11451550.html

At its core, the Amendment protects a person’s individual inherent right of self-defense and empowers the collective obligation to defend liberty against state tyranny. As Justice Scalia noted in District of Columbia v. Heller, this concept was fully embedded in the founding generation.

Any given gun-control measure must be evaluated against the background of those twin purposes. That’s one reason why statements such as “The Second Amendment was only designed to protect muskets” are so ridiculous. Imagine trying to defend your family with a flintlock pistol. The right of self-defense is best understood as a right of effective self-defense, and the tools for effective self-defense will evolve right along with weapon design and development. Any other conclusion leads to absurd results. Consequently, as the Supreme Court held, the amendment protects weapons “in common use at the time.”

This means that if gun-control measures “freeze” the nature and types of guns that are lawful for civilian use, even as broader gun development proceeds apace, there will be an ever-widening gap between the capacity of a criminal to do harm and law-abiding citizens’ ability to protect themselves from that harm. It will also lead to such a yawning gap between citizen and state that private gun ownership no longer provides any meaningful deterrent to tyranny.

nationalreview.com/2018/02/assault-weapons-preserve-the-purpose-of-the-second-amendment/

Attached: 151753923557673188 (5).jpg (600x600 203.36 KB, 84.13K)

I re-fuse to lose
Fuck them 22's
I got an AP 10 and a throwaway Tech 9
So you know you can't fuck with mine

I just do not understand what these people think 'shall not be infringed' means. I know they don't even care about 2A, but sweet fuck is it REALLY that hard to understand? What fucking mental gymnastics do you have to do to not understand those four simple words.

I'm Mr. Tre-five-seven, quick to peel a cap
I'm yo friend to the end, you know I got yo back
I'm loyal to every trigga finga so everytime you squeeze
I kick out so much heat I bringin any man to his knees
I'm Mr. Tre-five-seven, fool you know me
I'm the reason why yo punk ass got locked up for that murder beef
Cuz after all I'm only a gun, an a gun ain't got no love
Remember that when you fill me up wit them hollow point slugs

the judge is old-school Massachusetts through and through…

WTF happened to Massachusetts to make it so liberal and so anti-gun?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_G._Young >Born in Huntington, New York, Young received an Artium Baccalaureus degree from Harvard University in 1962. He received a Bachelor of Laws from Harvard Law School in 1967. He was a Captain in the United States Army from 1962 to 1964. He was a law clerk for Chief Justice Raymond S. Wilkins of the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court from 1967 to 1968. He was in private practice of law in Boston, Massachusetts from 1968 to 1972. Young was a special assistant attorney general of State of Massachusetts from 1970 to 1972 and chief counsel to the Governor of Massachusetts from 1972 to 1974. He was in private practice of law in Boston from 1975 to 1978. He was an Associate Justice of the Superior Court of Massachusetts from 1978 to 1985. Young was a lecturer in law for Boston College Law School from 1968 to the present and at Boston University Law School from 1979 to the present. He was a lecturer in law at Harvard Law School from 1979 to 1990.[1]

ar15.com/forums/General/MA-courts-2A-doesn-t-protect-AR15-Surprise-huh-Delete-if-dupe/5-2099257/?page=1&anc=bottom#bottom

The 2A is about having military weapons (not just guns) and in the past other judges have said so, This Massachusetts operative is making things up and should be considered a traitor.

Attached: 1442440533023.jpg (766x601, 77.92K)

and he knows what the original meaning was how? did he ask the founding fathers?

The real mindfuck is that constitutional scholars have kept the original meaning alive.

Attached: 2nd-Amendment-Grammar.gif (960x893 43.83 KB, 163.25K)

Attached: 1465679385327-4.png (3012x1728 262.15 KB, 622.29K)

Attached: nfa chart.png (1024x1448, 1.21M)

Fucking (((judges)))

Attached: 1521962003865.jpg (685x569, 144.67K)

Attached: skeleton laugh.gif (500x281, 300.5K)

The ultimate mindfuck is that any citizen that says: "the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed" is 1000x more educated on their rights than that judge.

Attached: 1467314297326.png (960x524 422.83 KB, 57.64K)

New constitutional amendment, when a judge makes a ruling directly against the the constitution and its amendments, that judge will be removed from office and sentenced to no less than 5 years in prison with the possibility of death by hanging depending on the seriousness of the offense.

Too soft.
Any judge that rules against any constitutional law at their level of government gets hung till their feet stop twitching.

Attached: 1459129328435.jpg (1402x788, 221.18K)

And Americans do nothing…
You like to say you have your guns and that you can use them to stop tyranny.
Well soon your just going to have bolt action, and they wont stop there.

Trust us. We'll keep you safe. Everything's ok.

Attached: 404d40cb61957ecf9247ac52e5e79387f7f9e1c4bdd136aaf4de0af2c8f34d0e.jpg (1365x1073, 320.53K)

Hence the rest of the sentence, it would obviously be more nuanced in that cases that lead to SCOTUS changing already written laws (like Jim Crow and the like) lead to time in prison while judges going directly against things like the 2A get the rope. That way we don't get a bunch of right-wing judges hung because "muh gay rights."