OMNIBUS ON SUICIDE WATCH: Whitehouse planning to rescind spending

Looks like everybody who said Trump would dissect the omnibus was absolutely right.

archive.is/x8gD5

Attached: 8a65c825a66d932c1e225ea6babb86e3-1.jpg (1024x1630, 799.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol
sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=2&board=pol
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HOLY SHIT FUCKING STICKY(This was not a kike-free first post)

What spending specifically, and is that money "de-allocated" or can it be spent at the executive's discretion?

kike free post :^)
Depends what parts will be and if it's possible to take it off.

Checked
From what I've gathered at the chiefs' discretion
Wall built and finished in 30 days

If you accept that the "wall" is only the preexisting fence in California, sure.

When money is rescinded from the omnibus, it can be allocated elsewhere. Meaning whatever bullshit fluff the Dems had in there could wind up being denied it's funding because of it being literal decadent excess.

Attached: 1265255293226.jpg (400x300, 50.28K)

I will never accept that
It just got 200 feet taller paco

That's why we're building an actual wall, dumbass.

he's right about one thing though, there's too many stickies right now
polite sage

That's not what the DHS just said.

Link?

You mean how the DHS (not the White House) reclassified the 20 foot fence done in the Bush style (not the 30 foot Trump approved styled wall) to be "part of the wall", that could be torn down at the president's discretion and rebuilt how Trump wants it to be? Goddammit are you shills getting desperate as fuck!

Trump doesn't have the power to tear down or build a wall. He needs Congress to approve the funding and if they say, "Nah", then there will be no wall. Trump can't do it even if he says he'll pay out his own pocket. Congress limits Presidential power just like the Courts limit Congressional power.

This is basic civics, friend.

He's doing that shit with the Army Corps of Engineers and there's nothing your Jewish ass can do ANYTHING to stop us. I'm going to enjoy torturing your children and parents to death in front of you.

Sadism is the mark of the subhuman, kill yourself.

Jews aren't people. They're not even animals. You kikes are losing, and you're finally getting the holocaust for real.

It is interesting to note that there are nearly 6 million jews in the US.

Just saying.

THE SIX GORILLION
V 1.0

Attached: AT1555.jpg (1000x1000, 146.99K)

Killing kikes ain't autism, it's just fun. You monsters have harmed the world in so many ways you deserve the absolute worst treatment possible.

(checked)

Attached: EsIstZeit.jpeg (612x763, 73.39K)

Whatever helps your feels, but if you haven't learned by now that the President can't do anything without funding, then you're either extremely stupid or you're literally 12 and haven't taken a civics class yet.

There's nothing wrong with killing kikes, but torture is beneath an aryan man.

I'm literally laughing all the way to the bank.

I'm in 2019 hanging out in page 1 you page 0 dumbasses are missing out

It doesn't matter who the President is, you dolt. It has nothing to do with Trump. The President doesn't have half the power you LARPing idiots think he does. I've been alive through 8 administrations and they all have the same thing in common: their power is limited by Congress.

If you want that wall, stop sucking Trump's dick and start talking to your fucking Congressmen.

See the thing about Trump is, regardless of what moves Congress make he will find a way to fuck their kike asses and WIN.

This cunt doesn't know how to lose.

This post is 100% correct.

inb4 banned for "ban evasion"

Attached: f5c-1.jpg (600x715, 96.4K)

Is this where Congress votes on it, but the Senate only needs a 50% majority to pass any rescisions?

Attached: Larry Kudlow_ Fox News Sunday.webm (640x360, 870.39K)

Good, but let's remember for the future that this could also be done to a bill that says it'll fund the wall. We have to be vigilant.

Bibi-civics, for which he and Sarkozy are getting baked for glow worm. Spending /=/ budget – these are the same as Nigger KANGz discretionary Spending bills with the exact nominal oversight from Congress

Too bad he can make exec orders for national security which is the realm the wall is in

Yes, but he still needs the money. Congress controls the money.

"Nah" why do blacks come to Zig Forums start nigger pol ! /nigpol/

Wew.

It did on many occasions.

and Trump said "we should use military funding for the wall" and what happened to that? You'll never hear about it again. This is all about the massive backlash hes receiving across the board from his supporters after he sold them out with that omnibus bill.
He assumes americans give two fucks about rebuilding a military just to protect israels interests. No one does. Especially in exchange for the enormous costs in shilib only payoffs to get it done.
People voted for a wall (no), against pointless wars (no), real punishment against americas real enemy China (not kissing Xis ass at every chance - 100B isn't close to the 500B), a mutual friendship with russia (that ship sailed), and to export the subhuman trash that keeps crossing the southern border (not even scratching the surface with that faggot Sessions in charge).

trips of truth

lol

More like 20-30m. They always massively under report so they aren't viewed as a threat.

It’s interesting to see Zig Forumsacks repeat the same jewish populations that the jews say exist DESPITE THE HOLOCAUST NOT ACTUALLY HAPPENING. If jews say there are 14 million jews in the world, expect there to be AT LEAST 22 million jews in the world.

oh well, more lolocausting to do

This thread is slower than it really ought to be. Stickying it doesn't matter, the picture makes people less likely to look at it. Another should be made and stickied.

This OP is so bad, even a sticky can’t prevent it from getting slid right off down the memory hole.

Attached: Z08042018202934.jpg (528x544, 56.85K)

Kek

lol, cuckservatives aren't going to send that to his desk. they want to keep their turdworld landscapers/nannys/fuck toys.

Actually, like most here can tell you, it didn't.

well, I don't agree with this 'trust Trump on everything or you're a shill' game you play here. If the jury is still out (and considering it's been this long that's suspicious in itself) then I don't see a problem with 'blackpills' if it then puts pressure on for it to be _proven_ untrue. But I won't belabour it even though the data you sell from banning will probably be useless because my IP is already on whatever list has been sold in the past.

This is right out of his play book. "Sometimes you have to take a bad deal and then make it good by really sticking to the fine print". As has ben said before, the omnibus is not a budget, he's free to spend or not spend the money however he wants.

Shills have really fucked with people's heads just by the sheer volume of their nonsense and nonstop whining.

Questioning the legitimacy of any single (((news))) outlet isn't a black pill.

That is the beauty of the fake news meme. It was a powerful acorn that grew into a Yggdrasil of wrath in the global mind. Boomers will remember all the lies they have been fed over the years, and systematically reject the kike media. Millineals will remember how it was supposed to be "herr time", and it wasn't.

So now every criticism that is thrown at the administration is destroyed by the media's piss poor reputation. The decades old billion dollar propaganda arm of the CIA has been castrated and rendered useless. Whenever they try to push a narrative, people simply say "Fake news" and the burden of proof now lies on the shill. It has now been made socially acceptable and mandatory to distrust the media.

you can't just pretend that Trump has been a total soft cock as well though man. Seriously look at this shit, what is going on with the shill network ? Why are they all heading to DC ? How to you reconcile that Alex Jones blows Trump for 4 hours a day and is now posting videos from Trump hotel in DC ? IS he not a zionist shill now ? Seriously man cmon. He hasn't fucking really done anything great neither have these shills, the only thing they would realistically be celebrating is lying to people for over a year straight.

IF you somehow aren't a paid shill, how can you seriously keep defending this shit ? Trump has backed coverups, staged events and advocated for gun control. He let a dodgy event go unchallenged, advocated for gun control, and some was legislated. That's game over to just support blindly anymore. How long are you going to keep doing this shit ?

Great post

Calling out shills to hide your own shilling. I like it. It's not new, but definitely a higher caliber shill than the usual drooling faggots we get around here.
You can have one shekel.

Attached: one-shekel.png (294x293, 131.8K)

Checked

Attached: meme-steal.jpg (552x719, 40.28K)

So let me get this right, Trump advocated for gun control instead of calling out a clearly dodgy event and your response is "muh gun control" and you make out that i'm somehow working for Israel.
wow

Nothing ? is it a slip that you're the one handing out shekels ?
You know what the deal was with Trump, he said it all before he got elected. It was supposed to become official, the corruption but what happened ? He's still there playing games while the people on Fox News and Alex Jones and all the glassy-eyed Qpootubers say all the 'conspiracy' shit still.
Fuckit bro, just ban me it's better for me to be banned because it's the best way to avoid all this low rent hustling.

Attached: 50727a05a1c7953ea3ae63df5587f0e4ee22413452903e774523fba103d7556d.jpg (1200x944, 121.95K)

I give you one shekel, and you instantly turn into a sperging faggot. Fuckin jews, man.

Attached: pathetic-1-1.jpg (393x589, 36.9K)

you're either a bot or think you're a wizard. Sad either way.

>Something that exists to curtail a (((tyrannical))) government, and has probably been the biggest road block to the US going full euro-peon.
You play stupid games you're gonna win stupid prizes.

Attached: 1421412514901.png (400x600 351.51 KB, 19.3K)

Wait user. So you're telling me the omnibuss is not a budget? Oh, it's like that has been said since minute 1 of this passing and shariablue saying Trump cucked out and we're doomed.

Here's a protip: This thread is about the omnibus getting chopped-up and reduced through rescission. Now, as a hooknose loser who subsists on gibs, I can see how you would be upset enough to try and derail a thread with your normie sperg gun control bullshit, but it isn't working, so gas yourself.
The omnibus is getting cut, and shills are BTFO once again.
and yes, >11463592, I am a wizard, you fucking mong

Attached: dealgand.png (400x300, 180.66K)

or it can stay in the pockets of productive (white) citizens

This user called it. I can tell its the nu-mod that makes these threads. I too predicted this would be stickied for a number of reasons. It's always the same formula: unrelated smug anime grill pic not that i have a problem with anime so inb4 autistic screeching about being a goon , msm story about rumors of Trump or his admin by extension doing/saying whitepill things whereby the OP points out at the end that this "proves" that he's super based; usually with "X btfo." He peruses the thread for wrongthink and corrects those with his special font. Atleast this time the mod had the wits about him to wait a few replies in before he stickied it.

I hope you like burning, yid.
This is more money going to the wall than was issued to the Pentagon.

This.

this is the absolute state of nu-Zig Forums

this is absolutely correct. trump has learned that he can do whatever he wants so long as he floats the idea that he's still bargaining over it. this wouldn't be so bad, except he's now learned that he can use it against his own base.

Boo hoo.

>OY VEY WE'RE THE ONLY """"""(((CHOSEN)))""""" ALLOWED TO POST >IF THREADS
go floss with a chainsaw, fuckface.

WHY IS THE MOD SKELETOR SUCH A FAGGOT COCKSUCKING NIGGER-KIKE THAT BANS EVERYTHING THAT HE DOESN'T AGREE WITH AND SPECIFICALLY BANS EVERYTHING THAT DOESN'T SHILL FOR TRUMP?
COULD HE BE A KIKE NEO-CONSERVATIVE?
COULD HE BE A SHILL?
IS HE INCAPABLE OF CRITICAL THINKING?
IS HE SUPPRESSING DISSENTING VIEWS?
IS HE A MEGALOMANIAC WITH THE BAN HAMMER?
NO. HE IS JUST A CUNT WITH AN OVER-SENSITIVE VAGINA WHICH CONTAINS THE SAND RUBBING TOGETHER THEREBY CREATING OVER-HEATING DUE TO FRICTION.

SKELETOR, HITLER WAS RIGHT

卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐

HITLER WAS RIGHT

AM I KEEPING YOU BUSY SWEETHEART?

HITLER WAS RIGHT

卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐

HITLER WAS RIGHT

PLEASE REVIEW WHAT SKELETOR HAS BEEN UP TO
sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol
SEEMS TO BE REMOVING SEVERAL BANS FOR HIS JEWISH FRIENDS
DELETES SEVERAL POSTS

HITLER WAS RIGHT