LIBSHITS ON SUICIDE WATCH AFTER MAJOR ORBAN VICTORY IN HUNGARY

Hungary's liberals brace for a torrid four years after Orbán's landslide

Crushing victory means PM has power to remould Hungary and possibly even the entire EU

>First on the agenda could be the controversial “stop Soros” set of laws. Meant to combat the supposed nefarious plots of the Hungarian-American financier George Soros to undermine Hungary, they could be put before parliament in the coming weeks. The bill would subject all foreign funding for immigration-related advocacy or support to a 25% tax, and would also give the interior ministry the right to close down organisations it believed were a national security risk.

archive.fo/YbTYY

Attached: xPC8ME8.png (609x390, 69.17K)

Oh dear god, not an open letter! What will Orban do?

This is a threat how?

Lol.

(checked)

OH GOD, THEY'RE GOING TO WRITE A LETTER??!?!?
R I P
I
P

Related thread

Based.

Hello demokikes, to have democracy first and foremost there must be no halfbreeds in government. Thanks and go fuck yourselves.

So, Turkey, Poland, Russia and Syria need to form a temp truce and combine all their military might so they can glass all of Pissrael and kill every kike in their respective countries. I know it won't get rid of all of them, but it would be demoralizing af to the rest.

Literally "that wasn't real communism" the argument

Attached: 1497017280726.jpg (849x1080, 177.14K)

Democracy is meant to fractionate and destroy nationhood, so this is in opposition to it; with the nation united under a cause.

>>>/lakeoffire/

I fucking hate it when all you barbarian niggers that don't know the meaning of words try to articulate your ideas but fail because your language lacks a certain fundamental part of any thinking man's language. Just because kikes and your kings have stolen the word democracy and haphazardly used it everywhere at their leisure, does it mean that it is what you had for the past centuries? What you mean is that this is in opposition to the global system of control and whatever they have going on in Hungary. Regardless to constant heavy propaganda and censorship, people are starting to return to their roots more and more with each passing day all over. Nothing more democratic than a people having control of their country, united in their being! Even the NSDAP was fucking democratic and vastly more democratic than anything existing today and this fact would trigger all these liberal faggots to the max if they actually understood anything beyond "hurrr hate propaganda >:( ".

The NSDAP was fucking elected and I don't know but figure that Hitler was chosen as the life-long leader too. It has nothing to do with ideologies or whatever the fuck else it is commonly associated with.

No I will never stop screaming about this.
I am screaming at barbarian niggers.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This shit gives me strength, can't wait for walking around in clean and happy streets with swastikas and well dressed people with huge smiles on their white faces.

We are changing the world,never despair, never surrender!
Sieg Heil!

Attached: b391f985841f8647161c0758fe63594b6952260a9fae569f327dde5467570d63.gif (487x560, 761.7K)

It's pretty funny (rage inducing) that these faggots bitch and moan about another country's elections whilst simultaneously trying to find a way to influence said country….but muh collusion….

that's how

Yes. Yes they do. The media and education system comfirmit for them.

Democracy is basically a neo Marxist term for neo Marxist politics. They'll only mention democracy being under attack or whatever when things don't go their way. That's because they aren't interested in democracy except for its utility value as a tool for fighting the right with.They want to crush the west and atomize the rubble in outter space.

(1)
Russia just installed Turkey's first ever nuclear reactor for them.

Worried, Moishe?

"Every actual democracy rest on the principle that not only are equals equal, but unequal's will not be treated equally"
–Carl Schmitt

Attached: CarlSchmitt.png (181x265, 46.3K)

What's up with Jobbik?

They went full retard.

Attached: k - irresponsible gun storage creates a retard.png (1172x453, 124.49K)

It's not (((democracy))) unless you vote the way we want you to vote, goyim.

WEW LADS

Attached: laugh.jpg (565x486 23.99 KB, 212.25K)

Yes, they say buzzwords that they don't even understand the meanings of. They are literally retarded.
everyone does this btw, try to be conscious of every single word you use and avoid using words whose definitions aren't 100% known to you

(checked)
Glad I'm not the only one who saw that. He's another one of those (((social climbers))).

heil is a shitskin turk and skeletor is the the mod from r/t_D