President once called Trump Tower blaze victim 'crazy Jew'

President once called Trump Tower blaze victim 'crazy Jew'

While we wait to find out if Trump's going to go full ZOGbot and try to Mossad the Assad, here's a lighthearted story that reflects the man we voted for.

>'Oh, that crazy Jew?' Trump allegedly asked, in response to the doorman's answer.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5593057/President-called-Trump-Tower-blaze-victim-crazy-Jew-hated-friend-claims.html
archive.is/cFKIr

Attached: DaUORryXkAAgudK.jpg (662x846, 114.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/OCIr5
youtube.com/watch?v=kMMr8UnAF4w
youtube.com/watch?v=YnLmE5K_GwY
youtube.com/watch?v=dGizKIcUxqY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JSqrbdM8XjI
youtube.com/watch?v=3oGSkoDevWc
youtube.com/watch?v=eDxtee42Yzo
youtube.com/watch?v=9J482O3DrWY
youtube.com/watch?v=71WBao2fw-c
youtube.com/watch?v=yBmMc6h_znM
youtube.com/watch?v=WCLL5B9wURw
youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1IcJFIIgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SgU38oix3AA
youtube.com/watch?v=8JbuXV83pzo
youtube.com/watch?v=J7bIHm-yAJU
youtube.com/watch?v=uR3gvN1c65c
youtube.com/watch?v=TmLVjSvzkY8
youtube.com/watch?v=4WCEgL3pePU
youtube.com/watch?v=CpDe2XavyOY
youtube.com/watch?v=GdeFZ2r2Hws
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: tfw dead jews.gif (500x511, 759.21K)

lmao

the article fails to mention if the crazy jew started the fire himself in order to claim insurance on it and move out instead of selling it at a loss.

Leftists turn to literal tabloids for their daily dose of muh drummmpppf, ridiculous. Oy vey in 96 he called me a jew oyyyyyy believe me

I find this extremely dubious.

Attached: 1431537828247.jpg (3216x2136, 468.95K)

THIS
Happy

Or maybe the kike tried to burn the whole building down.

I just find it funny that if you lived in TT at the time and had a leaky sink, you called Donald Trump. He strikes me as the kind of businessman who wants to know what is really happening at the ground level. He probably still takes calls from renters when he's in the building.

Wouldn't be the first time Jewish lightning struck a well-insured property.

Or maybe he just wanted to light himself up and take the building with him

Kikes, everyone.

Substandard wiring, probably. No sprinklers in the building. Once a corner-cutter, always a corner-cutter.

Attached: 34c4974.jpg (650x289, 29.58K)

you wanna know how I know Zig Forums is compromised?

RnotAaRshitEtorpost

Obviously it's not the "crazy" part that makes it a "vile remark" in the opinion of the Daily Jews News writer. People get called crazy all the time, it's incredibly mundane. And it's not even kike, yid, heeb, ovendodger, or child molester that Trump called him. It's just a factual statement about his ethnicity. "I've been found out" comes to mind.

also
Really scraping the bottom of the barrel in an attempt to get five minutes of fame.

Kind of odd that he makes a distinction between being a Hebrew and being a Jew. I know he means he's a secular Jew, but considering the fire happened on a Saturday, it seems more likely to me that he's actually a religious Jew and was doing his kikery to get around the Shabbas.

Fucking lol but not lol enough for a sticky, sorry user. I'll bump it a few times for you though.

this. Exactly what I thought when I heard it. A stupid faggot going full-blown fag.

You have to go back, paco.

Attached: stay.jpg (1920x1080, 205.82K)

In other words he laundered money, and possibly trafficked in stolen European and Russian art (like Armand Hammer). He burning alive was a just punishment.

Attached: 28f8403a0771ae2423efde4c732bde3000993c58c5d41a8243a7b80e34c50267.gif (250x158, 1.98M)

Isn't that Shawn Michaels?

I've always assumed it was him.

Oh good I thought it was some innocent person who was coincidentally killed but it was just some angry jew.

Crazy Jew (((esoteric))) false flag

Attached: 220px-RWS_Tarot_16_Tower.jpg (220x377, 33.14K)

inorite

He probably died while burning evidence.

CHECKED and HEIL'd

I feel for Trump here, I had to sit next a crazy (((Anglo))) he had a British surname, but was 110% kike and literally rocking back and forth rubbing his hands as he spoke for over an hour today. New IT guy :^(.

Sounds not only plausible, but most likely.

Attached: goebbels.jpg (376x395, 28.67K)

Kek, this whole story reads like fake news.

'crazy jew' which is different from the based jew that married his daughter, of course

Jews really hate themselves. "Crazy ____" doesn't = vile. At least not until you add "jew".

Jewish lightning strikes again

Attached: 1457994065812.jpg (621x652, 163.82K)

His brother Howard Brassner is also an art dealer just north of DWS' district in Palm Beach. Howie owns Art Link International. Dead Brassner's Warhol paintings have been featured at MOMA events where Marina Abramovic and Rachel Chandler were present. He was friends with Rainer Crone who published Stanley Kubrick’s early photographs. archive.is/OCIr5

Attached: 39e0fc70f520e41dcee280596cf004caec54a94d7f1bcfe7203655c232d5882a.jpeg (219x255, 18.97K)

the jewish media tries so hard to push kosher shabbos goy trump as a nationalist and downplay his infinite jewish connections.

trump is a fucking jew that's why he called him a jew. it's like monkeys calling eachother niggers. glassner is crazy jew, trump is pedo jew

This.
Sadly.
The Trump shilling on literally every fucking imageboard and even sites like DailyStromer is truly astonishing.
And shows who runs them all.

article also fails to mention if crazy depressed suicidal bankrupt art dealer was trying to take his archenemy Trump's tower down with him

The only way Trump can prove he doesn't hate Jews is by doing what they say: starting a war.

LOL what makes you think he hates jews? because the jewish media told you so? how fucking stupid and blind do you have to be. he is LITERALLY JEWISH and so is every one of his childrens and all of his wives. and so is his ENTIRE JEWISH-GERMAN ANCESTRY.

WHY DO YOU THINK THEY CHANGED THE NAME FROM DRUMPF? JEWS ALWAYS TRY TO WHITEWASH THEIR HISTORY

you're either willfully ignorant or dumb as a liberal

Well, wouldn't you be upset if someone called you a jew? God, the mere idea turns my stomach.

I heard he accidentally touched one of his crucifix art pieces.

I thought it was because of the association with Nazi's. Kind of hard to go places if you were associated with the Nazi party back in those days. From what i've heard it was changed during the height of WWI-II so it may have just been changed to straight up save face or virtue signal with 'Look I'm not a Nazi'.

Fucking faggot

Not just that, but lugenpresse is pushing this kike out there as an example of Trump being a big meanie and these faggots eat it up. It's like occupy wall street down with the 1% rah rah just got deleted from existence

in b4 pizzagate

(((Art Dealing))) is a common moneylaundering makeweight in human trafficking (hence Pedosta's collection) ==suppose the guy was under house arrest for just that, and coordinating Manafort TT office wjretap and with Carter Page: guy goes apeshit suicidal over and above the typical rabbinical hysteria at not being able go sell off and move out of the Great Orange Satan?==

That's okay, I just got censored on some shitty forum for reciting African headlines written by Africans.

1) is he crazy?
2) is he a jew?

If both are correct, guess what - he's a crazy jew.

Kid looks like he lives in a shithole.

Sure, I'll post the story.

Attached: JewishArtDealerFraud.jpg (1890x387, 97.81K)

The fucking state of kike-pol/nu-pol

Don't even bother. The kike mods just took a screenshot from the same press conference were trump declared war on Syria to spam the board with more mueller fake news.

I live in NYC and this was "news" fairly regularly and I noticed they only mentioned no sprinklers. I'm not sure why the fuck you'd stay in a burning apartment or why no one mentioned smoke alarms.

Did anyone get the part of the story where they had to break into the president's private space to "check for smoke"?.

Attached: NDST3_GENE_=_SCIENTIFIC_PROOF_THAT_ASHKENAZIS_ARE_PRONE_TO_VIOLENCE_&_PARANOIA.png (724x3677, 735.23K)

Kike probably wanted to start a fire for an insurance claim.

Desire of knowing more intensifies, its related to inbreeding?

Why would Trump assassinate a Jew when he's allied with them?

Can't be too hard when you take away the imaginary 6 buhjilliyun.

>(((Anglo)))
Anglos aren't kikes, Anglos are a European group with a country absolutely dominated by kikes.

Sounds like an Ashkenahzi kike to me.

Yeah, maybe back in a stage where the world wasn't so kiked, but in these days it's not the same. Think about the fat weed lmao kike and James Franco, they're always calling themselves Jews, wearing the title like a badge of honour.

HEILED
Cane da pastore Maremmano-Abruzzese
Ancient Italian Herding Dog.

Steve Huffman aka "Spez" is a child rapist, murderer and cannibal. reddit

Caring about eco issues above all else is the political equivalent of escaping into anime and video games. Just admit you don't want to deal with the real world and shut up already.

Still not good enough compared to HRC's you fucking jew bastard. He'll get there one day hopefully.

Kek. So lightning does strike twice!

Attached: 41iqbNXfMUL-1.jpg (328x500, 30.92K)

Have a late bump OP, I'd all but forgotten this shit.

THE JEWS SUFFER SO

I'M DONATING MY CAR TO KARS4JEWKIDS RIGHT NOW

Show that you kare. Think of the liddle' kidz.

Varg vikernes REDPILL thread

WHITE WOMAN:

youtube.com/watch?v=kMMr8UnAF4w

youtube.com/watch?v=YnLmE5K_GwY

youtube.com/watch?v=dGizKIcUxqY

>(((MGTOW))) EXPOSED
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JSqrbdM8XjI

AMERICA:

>What is the (((Alt-Right)))?
youtube.com/watch?v=3oGSkoDevWc

>Europe is LOST! The (((USA))) is our only hope!
youtube.com/watch?v=eDxtee42Yzo

youtube.com/watch?v=9J482O3DrWY

youtube.com/watch?v=71WBao2fw-c

>My Humble Apology to the (((Alt Right)))
youtube.com/watch?v=yBmMc6h_znM

EUROPE:

>(((RUSSIA))) WILL SAVE US ALL
youtube.com/watch?v=WCLL5B9wURw

youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1IcJFIIgQ

youtube.com/watch?v=SgU38oix3AA

youtube.com/watch?v=8JbuXV83pzo

youtube.com/watch?v=J7bIHm-yAJU

youtube.com/watch?v=uR3gvN1c65c

youtube.com/watch?v=TmLVjSvzkY8

>The (((Power))) of Multiculturalism
youtube.com/watch?v=4WCEgL3pePU