New Tibet: Baggy pants hip-hop monestaries, ancient swastikas painted off temples. Thanks Jews

Brooklyn-born Jewish-Tibetan "Scene King" & his posse of club kids dragging Lhasa "kicking & sceaming into the 21st centuy.

They know more about the Kardashians than Karma, and yellow robes are out while "Forever 21" and Ed Hardy are in. Yak milk? Most twentysomethings in Lhasa have never tried it, but they can ree off the popular items on the Starbucks menu by heart. Meet the new generation of Tibetans who are transforming Lhasa into Western China's fast-changing Capital of Cool.

…snip…

"Of course, the yungdrung is an ancient Tibetan symbol, predating the German Nazi swastika by millennia," says Norbu Greenberg as he balances himself precariously on a ladder in the hot morning sun, brushing over the crooked cross with white paint and pausing now and then to mop beads sweat from his forehead with a bandana. "Even so, some worry it might send the wrong message." The son of a Tibetan mother and a Jewish-American English teacher who met in Tibet during the 1990s, Norbu is one of Lhasa' most well-known "Gnubska," or "bamboo-seedlings," slang for a new breed of young grass-roots entrepreneurs who are changing the hidebound face of this most traditional of cities. His newest project: transforming what was formerly Jetsunna Monastery, a centuries-old Gelugpa institution, into "Club Elite Beats," which he hopes will become a successful hotspot in Lhasa's booming hip-hop scene.

Does Norbu worry that something of Tibet's irreplaceable culture might be lost in the headlong rush into the future? He laughs off my concerns. "A healthy culture is something that lives and changes, like a thriving human body. It is when a culture is little more than a dusty museum that's when its time to worry."

archive.is/pqUIK

variety.com/2014/scene/news/Lhasa-club-kids-redefining-cool-on-the-roof-of-the-world-1201349717/

Attached: BvklClk.jpg (480x360, 31.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinicization_of_Tibet
f169bbs.com/bbs/news/141103-brooklyn-born-jewish-tibetan-scene-king-his-posse-of-club-kids-dragging-lhasa-kicking-sceaming-into-the-21st-centuy
variety.com/2014/scene/news/Lhasa-club-kids-redefining-cool-on-the-roof-of-the-world-1201349717/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

China trying to han-ize and ethnically replace another indigenous population. No shock here.

True. Interesting that they are partnering with a "Brooklyn-born Jew" though,

Attached: 1521275285659.jpg (1920x1080, 276.49K)

RIP Lhasa

Attached: tibet.png (767x578, 1.08M)

The based Tibetans will also be multicultured by kikes.

RIP

Attached: C2F8E1C9-D0DD-4E48-830A-5A1F83A1D381.jpeg (640x916, 425.07K)

They seriously can not hide their contempt for any culture that is not theirs. I hate Jews so fucking much.

Not surprised they're trying but am surprised at how often the attempt is made.

Does someone have that WEBM where the young drunk Russian teens on a train that tells the Jewish vice reporter in a very aggressive tone. "Bro are you a Jew trying to tell me what to do in my own country?"

I know the one but that slav makes mention of being a jew himself, the subtitles are skewed towards the jew-sympathy from americans/brits watching.

well shit as I age all my little fun things are spoiled

Sad, they've got a very interesting culture and history. It's very captivating. Even guys like Evola were drawn to it. Now it's becoming modernized and it'll all be replaced by Jewish corporate trash culture in a hundred years. The Kali Yuga can't end soon enough. It's sickening.

way ahead of ya.

It's not "becoming modernized", the Chinese forcefully overthrew their government and its holy theocracy.

Exactly. The Chinese have observed how successful the "rap" aesthetic is in promoting a given ethnic group as more masculine than normal men and is using it to encourage mating with local women and Han men.
This is a soft power genocide tactic.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinicization_of_Tibet

Many Liberals are surprising silent when it comes to Tibet.

It was just another fad to them. How many "Free Tibet" flags do you see anymore? The intention was never to actually do anything about the situation.

Not really consdering the jews play a prominent role in communist china.

I swear to God nothing ever changes for the better in this shitty world.

Attached: its_always_the_juden.jpg (998x562, 153.99K)

Nice article and all, but this is at least 4 years old.
The post is an exact duplicate of this one:

f169bbs.com/bbs/news/141103-brooklyn-born-jewish-tibetan-scene-king-his-posse-of-club-kids-dragging-lhasa-kicking-sceaming-into-the-21st-centuy

You can also see by the date in the link.

Also, neither the link nor the archive is working.
It's as if the bots are getting smarter.

Attached: 1410677746530[1].jpg (699x637, 33.97K)

Correct. The drunk train-kid says something alone the lines of:

/bread tbh

It's a CCP psyop to destroy Tibetan culture. Fuck the Hakkas, then fuck the Han.

The Hakkas are the Han Jews, if you thought chinks can't be more Jewish.

More like "kikeing and screaming"

Jew DNA needs to be permanently erased.

Nothing troubles me more than seeing (((USA))) culture spreading across the globe. Varg Vikernes was fucking right again.

Considering that the nation of China is ruled by jewish ideology and a jewish ruling class, it's not that strange.

Anything we can do about this?

feels bad

are you retarded?

Attached: you are a joke.jpg (500x375, 45.43K)

Anything that is nice to normal people has to be turned to shit. They want to control all decent culture to turn it into garbage. That is just how (((they))) operate.

Just like #metoo. Virtue signalling du jour. Or in this case victimhood.

Destroying the Tibetan statues in Afghanistan was only the beginning.

Reminder that poetry (rap), intricate dance steps (breakdance), and illuminated text (graffiti) are Celtic culture.
Stolen and exploited.

GAS GAS GAS yourself.

Whites are best rappers.
Language is Angli.
Created in America by Celts, not Africa by Africans.

No, these are still nigger rhymes, it's neither poetry nor singing. It's just gibberish spoken to the microphone with some beat added.
Go and read some actual poetry. Byron, Lermontov, Ossian. And compare. Just do it.

Tibet is unironically better off under the Chicoms than it was under Lamaism. Don't get me wrong, I hate the Chinese communists but the Lamas would sexually abuse everything and break your legs if you left your village.

So kikes really do ruin all cultures and peoples, although I have never heard of Tibetans expelling Jews like everyone else yet, there's a first time for everything. These monks will learn soon enough.