ARRESTS BEGIN: ATF "IDF" NABS 'ASIAN NAZI' HEON "HANK": The second civil war begins in Tyler, TX

SIEG HEIL, HANK!
t h e s h o t h e a r d r o u n d t h e w o r l d

Don't forget Asians are filthy Goyim, too.

Link: tylerpaper.com/news/local/tyler-man-known-on-social-media-as-the-asian-nazi/article_289031fe-3bfb-11e8-9cb8-e729a7c76021.html
archive.is/kvDDV

A man known in the area as the "Asian Nazi" on social media was arrested on Friday.

Heon "Hank" Jong Yoo, 24, of Tyler was arrested on a federal warrant by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.

A spokesman for the U.S. Marshals Service said Monday Yoo's arrest stemmed from making false statements during a firearms purchase.

A spokesperson from the U.S. Department of Justice said the arrest warrant for Yoo was sworn to by ATF.

Yoo was taken into custody by ATF and the warrant currently reflects as sealed, according to the DOJ.

The Department said Yoo made an initial appearance in court Monday.

Yoo was booked into the Smith County Jail on a federal detainer shortly before 10:30 p.m. Friday. No bond had been set as of Monday.

Yoo has gained notoriety on YouTube with videos of him singing “Dixie” while dressed as a Confederate cavalry member and in interviews espousing his views.

Yoo often gives prominent placement to Nazi, alt-right and Confederate imagery in his videos. He has become popular for videos ranting against Black Lives Matter and a video titled “Seig Heil Taylor Swift." His social media accounts have since been deleted, but the YouTube videos and interviews with alt-right blogs can still be found online.

Yoo told the North Texas Daily, the student newspaper of the University of North Texas, he was attempting to “rile up as many liberals as possible” during a 2016 incident at the college. Yoo is quoted as saying “I’m proud to be prejudiced. I was made in America.”

The North Texas Daily reported that Yoo described himself as a “Neo-Confederate.”

Attached: 5acb6ecba3ce0.image.png (363x458, 250.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/11465415.html#q11465868
wdfw.wa.gov/help/questions/118/What are the firearms possession rules for non-U.S. citizens?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Someone post the webms of this dude

He should unironically join the KKK.

Yeah that'll do it.

that could mean anything. what were these false statements?

Should be shot.

Not that I support the 2a federal admission test. But liers do get a special place in Hel

Need to know what false statement means to these traitors first.

Attached: hitler_absolutely_disgusting.jpg (214x265, 11.78K)

How do you let certain rich people break the law and then call yourself the DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE. I cringe every time I see the federal government do anything at this point. They already lost, they are just pulling a japs in ww2. When we gonna nuke these fucking retards back to 1776? Trying to start a LSD Cultmilitia.

HANK YOO DID NOTHING WRONG.

Possession of cocaine is a felony. Every liberal has possessed cocaine but they don't say they are a criminal when applying to jobs. It doesn't matter if THE GUVERMINT catches you, if you do something, you did it, and you should never lie. B ur self!

Legalize medicinal LSD

*F*

Godspeed for Hank the Huwhite nigger

Shut the fuck up kike.

Lmao I remember seeing this guy sincere argue on Facebook that North East Asians were considered White under the Naturalization Act of 1790

HONORARY
They at least fit in better than the spics and nogs

HONORARY
F

Just based on his pic he looks like a Grade A shitposter.

Careful. He also argued that spics with mostly European blood are White too

Don't lie on forms. That's called fraud and is not tolerated in the Reich

Inb4 accusations of this being ebil orange palpatine's fault

Pretty sure the honorary title only applies to the Nippon.
This guy is 110% ant person by his name (and chink face) even if he's on the aruan side

He went to prison for armed robbery

I'm sure it's a bullshit case and in 18 months no will will even remember this clown in passing, of course by then you've had 18 months of daily happenings you won't even remember who you once were either.

Not a false statement, spics were created from Spaniards raping indians and other central american natives. It's a pretty well known fact, if they want to claim whiteness and fight for the 14 words idgaf, we can purity spiral later.

This totally changes my mind about all Asian people forever even though their crime rates are lower than whites.

Your point isn't that bad, but nice job outing yourself as a TRSodomite

If being pragmatic and using colloquial phrases makes me a poster child for some movement I haven't specifically endorsed then yeah sure, however if we're being intellectually honest here we both know that statement is full of shit.

Germans called the Sino peoples honorary first, opposing Russia and all, but switched alliance after seeing Japan curbstomp them.

We know you listen to TRS. Denying it is just stupid at this point

omg I'm DOXXED! BAN THIS MAN!

Attached: garbage.png (405x322, 62.84K)

My boss is a chink and he unironically knows Hitler did nothing wrong, we have good talks about him

Hurry faggots, stop entertaining zog and gather the militia on JewTuke, Kikebook and Twatter. Reveal the truth to our Asian brethren that the Jews want to exterminate them also, and now they are arresting innocent Chinese Americans for exercising their 2a rights. Don't you see? The goal is to EXTERMINATE all chinese and whites. You may be too retarded to see but the commie-upping gooks may be the only ones who have cause to hate Juden more than we do. Rally the Chinamen before the Goldberg spergs all over them first.

The question isn't "have you ever committed a felony?", it's "have you ever been convicted of a felony?" so no, that wouldn't be lying.

You have internalized a fable that browns and feminists tell themselves to feel better. You really think that local women weren't dying for a piece of 6` European White man? Whites are consistently judged the most aesthetic race for a reason and it wasn't any difference in the past.
Shitskin women see in Whites the chance to massively upgrade the genes of their offspring and would have been fighting one another over mating rights.
tl;dr muh rape

I don't even know what's up and I already love this guy.

Asians are filthy disgusting pieces of shit. No one but cucks like this retarded gook larper.

He was snatched by being a retard, that's all.

It is also in the interest of white people to exterminate all asians, in so far as they are non-white and a threat to our people. It is not in our interest to waste resources, time and energy fighting for other peoples.

"Welp, back when I ran ARCO Heon Jong Yoo here joined and started larping as per usual. He seemed genuinely interested in learning about the ideology. I spoke with him several times, in hopes of making him realize he is Asian and should identify as such.

He revealed his shaky history to me about bisexuality, drug abuse, and his criminal history, and how he was improving.

Then, he said Asians are white.

Asians are whiter than most Europeans, in fact.

In fact, Nords aren't white. Only asians.

He quickly started lying and flip flopping every other day, yelling at people and sperging. He texted me "You betrayed me" after I released his life history following him posting about fucking a white girl.

He has haunted me as a constant annoyance for 2 years now.

I hope he dies."

- t. some dude about Heon "chinks are the real whites" Jong Yoo.

oy vey you don't know what you're talking about goyim kikes are the real jews

Attached: asianconfederatefascist-1518292242445.png.jpg (960x960 44.47 KB, 72.14K)

8ch.net/pol/res/11465415.html#q11465868
gas yourself

Glow-in-the-darky detected.

Are you American white nationalists too stupid to see when you adopt the ideas and ways of your enemy? If they aren't white, they aren't right. It's that simple.

How is it in the interest of your race and people to waste energy, time and resources fighting for someone not even of your kin?
You sound like a disgusting hapa.

You sound like a paid shill attempting to draw attention away from the Eternal Jew.

Muh Based Shitskin

Gooks are literally hivemind jews.
There is no excuse for being this much of a cuck - unless of course you are a gook yourself, in which case this is a prime example of gookjewry.

When you don't know what you're talking about - stop talking. The only priority anyone should have is in removing Heebs from existence; Everything else is a pointless, even malicious, distraction.

Being anti-jew does not make them our allies, it does not make them white, and it does not make them any less of a threat to the white race.

Just because you are too stupid to think of the possibility that there can be more than one threat and enemy, does not mean that they are stricken with such tunnelvision despite their ugly slanted eyes.

Putting words in anothers' mouth is the work of a pernicious Kike. Reported.

Oy vey goyim, let me kvetch for a second.

Can't you see we want to divide the nationalists?

We have too many Asians in silicon valley who remember the communists, and will defect.

They are too smart, too many, and they handle too much (((sensitive information.)))

Now please go back to fighting with other whites about the minutiae of skin pigments while we Chosen finalize our plans for taking your guns and impregnating your white women with degenerate nigger babies.

Of that you are yourself tenfold guilty, gook.

Schizophrenic paranoia is also a mark of the Eternal Jew.

No one said he was LARPing as white. A lot of 'em are smart enough to know their survival is somewhat dependent on the survival of us. Knock out the top of the intellectual food chain and they'll come for the #2 special deluxe next. The world (((they))) want is free from anyone smarter than a sand, nigger, Mexican hybrid.

Do not reply to the diversionary Jewish shill. Sage, report, then filter if you like.

That they are smarter than your average nigger, makes them all the more a threat.
Intelligence and cohesiveness is what makes the jew dangerous. The chinks are far more numerous and no less a threat.

The age old jew tactic eh.

Yes, of course I'm sowing division between whites by saying non-whites aren't white and ought not be treated as such.

Pretending not to understand basic terms - Kikel confirmed.

Attached: Boop.mp4 (224x400, 436.55K)

90% of the posters on the cuckstormer look like this gook

A generalization, im not talking about some shitskinned beaner claiming 'muh ancestry' we're talking blond hair blue eyed Mexican nationals. If you've ever been to places that weren't shit boarder towns in Beanerland you might know what im talking about but I'm assuming you haven't. As to the rest I agree but y'know #notall and ofc fighting for the 14 words kinda puts the proof in the puddin, if they're not down to alleviate what's going then who cares? we're talking about a fringe group of a minority one not co-opting bus loads of spics here it's purely a hypothetical. Ofc if that's what Hankdog here was talking about idfk and really I don't care the guy is going to get but blasted until the nukes drop so w/e.

This there is a lot of historical evidence of Whites showing up in shitskin land and the young women lusting after them trying to leave with them even though they had native shitskin husbands. Happened when the vikings raided moor occupied areas it occurred so much vikings couldn't buy enough extra ships to take all the arab women leaving their muslim husbands while waiting on the docks.

Happened when vikings were brought as vanguards of sultans their scribes wrote down that a lot of the muslim arab royalty wives had bastard babies with their viking bodyguards. Happened in West africa during the slave trade the non-enslaved nigresses drowned trying to get on European trading ships begging to give them children. Happened in Papa new guinea when Carl Emil Pettersson a Swedish sailor ship wrecked there and the kings daughter along with the rest of the women fell in love with him instantly so they didn't kill him an eventually he was made king and was known as the strongest man of the islands.
In the Philippines the jungle chinks headed to the shores because they claimed that European sailors would give them the strongest babies and the men couldn't stop the caravans of their women leaving so they had to fight and get their asses handed to them by the Europeans. Not only that the flips had a heavy matriarchal society that was willingly reversed by the flip women because the Spaniards started having harems of filipino women and made it law they were to submissive towards the European men if they were going to serve them , all while the flip women were begging to be bred out by White men having their flip husbands crying in the corner.

Then there is currently where even in the heavy jew propaganda of the West, non-white women majority would of rather had been bred by a White man if given the choice.

Finally, a good thread. Pigs hate him, which is why they arrested him late on a Friday, so he'd have to sit in jail for the weekend. Let him talk his internet shit in county and see how that goes. He's getting bbc in his neghole.

Whay so he's like a reverse Eurasian Tiger? Only 100% Asian instead of a happa.

Probably related to his legal residency. You can own a firearm as a permanent resident or naturalized citizen. You can't buy one if you're here on a visa.

Never knew about Carl Emil Pettersson. Pretty interesting guy.

Shame it never applies to these fucking Long Live Zig Forums!s.
BACKGROUND CHECKS PREVENT NOTHING
Other than the good guys from getting firearms.
AND CREATE LIST OF HOW MANY TIMES YOU PURCHASE FIREARMS
Which is used during confiscation and/or false flag fed fagging.
TREAT FIREARM OFFENDERS LIKE SEX OFFENDERS
Not slander every citizen as a liar who's word is a shit.
CREATE WEAPONS SAFETY TEST FOR 18YROLDS THAT NEVER EXPIRE
No need for carry license.

Lel.
What a silly jewniggerfed filter.
Nlggerfeds.

The christ-chan gook finally got nabbed after one sperg too many? kek

Attached: GIDF Is Upset.JPG (520x390, 43K)

>>>/Steve Huffman aka "Spez" is a child rapist, murderer and cannibal. reddit/

I didn't see a certificate of analysis. It could be foot powder.

Attached: arthur carlson.jpg (474x355, 19.61K)

U sound like the fat kike himself

I used to moderate a small fascist group and he joined. Made enemies with everyone in a week and we had to boot him. Hank is a huge queer.

Found the kike

WE DON'T EVEN KNOW

Can't Jew the Yoo

I think I remember seeing this guy post. He has a nice glow in the left picture don't you think? Is that a soft light filter?

I’m pretty sure being a “nazi” these days just means you hate Dindus, Spics and Jews

Attached: AAF3839F-116F-48F3-A02C-4B023CD22C53.jpeg (1200x1000, 193.4K)

Is this a different gun-chink than the one the ATF tried to frame for Fast&Furious?

Can you legally be gifted one while in the US on a visa though?

This does seem to be how it's commonly interpreted. Although it would be possible (at least theoretically) for asians to genuinely be NatSoc.

Of course they'd still be asian, not white.

Either post an actual verifiable source or commit suicide

Why did they arrest this guy?

I hope I get a chance to kill niggers with him after the war begins.

No, he has a Korean not chink name.

You're right, we don't. Why is this thread up again? Sorry, I just can't bring myself to care about some foreigner westaboo acting like an idiot. It's really not surprising to me that lying on federal documents gets you in trouble.
Welcome to the fucking culture war. Why else do you think Hitler never consumed any drugs or alcohol? This clown let his guard down and let himself have too much fun pretending to be a Nazi cowboy on the internet. If you want to push edgy shit on social media, that's fine, just don't do incredibly dumb shit like lie on federal documents. You should know by this point that you will be watched.

is this the same texas slant eye with the crazy ass southern drawl doing hunting and fishing shit on jewtube?

wdfw.wa.gov/help/questions/118/What are the firearms possession rules for non-U.S. citizens?

Kek that's hilarious. I've seen it all at this point.

as if that totally wouldn't be (((exploited))) for any (((nefarious means))) at all.

Attached: disgusted reimu.jpg (958x960, 63.76K)

top kek hanky panky
my sides are still recovering from the last thread he was in……
pic very much related

Attached: 1490507771980.png (1117x1499, 2.67M)

this is like the arms deal from the movie baby driver with that pedo faggot kevin spacey

That's an itty bitty penis =3

Nuke Asia.

nani

How can anyone be this retarded on Zig Forums.
Kikes created feminism and Japs have been surprisingly resilient against it with a lot of women being or wanting to be stay at home mothers.

I actually sorta knew this kid. At least I've had a few conversations with him. He used to hang out in the 4cuck discord 'Anti Communist Action' another piece of evidence showing discord is a honeypot. He was a korean faggot who said he was white. It was wild. I kept proving he wasnt and he kept sending me pictures of himself infront of a confederate flag and even one with him dressed as a cowboy, kek.

Race-mixing is a sin.

hahah I was itt that shit had my sides in orbit fam he was starting to chimp out pretty hard too.
It was like trying to tell a trap that they're really just a guy.

Attached: 1523558472539.gif (500x500, 927.48K)

For Yoo.

Attached: image.jpeg (800x450, 60.01K)

Fake and gay.
FBI / ATF shilling Zig Forums for this Hank Yoo guy. Why?