Is high IQ white race mixing the biggest threat to white survival?

Is high IQ white race mixing the biggest threat to white survival?

Everywhere I go I see white male asian female couples. These guys are usually high IQ and high earners. White / white couples tend to be the exception these days outside of upper management and CEO tier or pleb tier.

Asian shekel grabbers tend to be the most accepting of non chad high IQ whites.

Soon the only pure whites left will have nigger tier IQs.

Thoughts?

Fuck off hapa faggot

Can't wait to DOTR these faggots and their hapa larva

Attached: da6287e5b25166cb438fd0c1f7cda6b8ceb9b11d046fd9deb34d099577737621.jpg (326x456 171.62 KB, 27.2K)

The right wing is shit at subversion. If it weren't, you would easily cause an uproar by pushing racemixing as a way to weed out niggers. The backlash from the black community would be huge.
Just make posters about mixed kids being more intelligent and superior to their black parent. Instant rage.

You think you're clever, don't (((you)))?

Attached: oyveynewsnetwork.jpg (2183x1149, 367.71K)

Because, high IQ White men are smart. They know how to spot the best "product" in the market by its specs and the price he has to pay.
Generally, Asian females are more submissive, traditional, respectful, kind, thoughtful and generous than the average White female. Also, unfortunately, a high value White female is looking for a chad and is frequently a coal burner.
The White girl in the wind-blown wheat field painting doesn't exist IRL, but Asian girls are second best and even a beta high IQ male has a chance at finding a wife.

Give it up chang. You aren't getting our genetic wealth.

If I had to guess, I'd say you're personally a genetic train wreck like most of the anons who LARP on this dying board.

Yes, which is why ugly, soulless chinks come far down on the list. Only once have I seen a white man who could do better hang with one of yours. 99% of the time it's 50+ year old men who have given up finding the real thing.

But thanks for taking all our subpar genes out of the pool.

a used up reformed thot?

Would Michelle Yeoh be considered pretty in Mainland China?

I do not have a slightest clue about what you are talking about but could it be that it so happened that asian women are more favourable because of beneficial cultural differences?
Work that out.
t. russian

Prove it, Jew. This fucking meme is completely unestablished. The reality is that even though Asian girls are lower quality from basically every standpoint they're also asking for far lower prices (from whites). White men can be as fucked up and retarded as they want and still get pussy. You can pretend to be a man without actually being one.

Or maybe, like the rest of the nonwhites, they're willing to put up with a shit product.

Mongrels are always a problem. Hapa mongrels are just the biggest problem because they're the most capable competitors to whites and also the likeliest to cause nonwhite geneflow into European genepools.

Prove the (((modern))) White female is superior to the average Asian female in her attitude towards traditional values and societal roles, kike.

White men who pursue other races are demoralized by jews like you. They're bottom feeder soys who gave up trying to get what they actually want, and betrayed their nation. It says everything about the quality of other race's women that they'll settle for the weakest whites.

Attached: ef5352a16e76fbf68d4d11b9dbca2f18fd8d8836fd48ad458671cf50b1bf5cf5.jpg (576x1024, 94.01K)

That would still be miles better, and less used up, than a love me long time.

You are a seething White roastie, aren't you?
You're being replaced one way or another, whore. By Asians or sex robots, either way, you're going extinct.

this guy gets it

Whatever insect. We'll have the last laugh.

No, they'll be replaced too

By chink mongrels who'd rather kill themselves than sustain civilization? Lel. Good luck yellow man. The wasteland will be all yours.

Supreme Gentleman was obsessed with White blondes, that was his downfall. He should have gotten an Asian wife. He'd be up to his neck in horny pussy, with kids, wealth, and self-respect, instead of dying for the Holy White Vagina, lol

How about you actually backup your claims? Provide evidence that fembugs are more submissive than actual women. Provide evidence they are more traditional (>not even white tradition, you cuck). Prove they are more respectful. Prove they are kinder. Prove they are more thoughtful. Prove they are more generous. Prove "high value white females" are "frequently coalburners** (good luck).

>inb4 "whites can still exist without white women
But then why am I arguing with a transparent shill?

Women are women all around the globe and they all act the same no matter if they are White, black, jewish or asian. That's probably the only thing which is true regardless of race. Every Taro The Salaryman will tell you how shit Jap women really are. Your dream of some slant-eyed princess is just that, a pipe-dream. Remember, feminism is just female nature let loose on society. At the end of the day, every woman is a feminist. Some simply hide it better.

Attached: dear god revy.png (989x598, 406.71K)

I think white women would be the least likely to murder you though.

I don't think anyone who's ever interacted with an Asian woman could ever believe the retardation pro-gook-pussy shills push.

When China sends their shills, they're not sending their best.

Disney Corp has captured another one. A moment of silence for our lost brother who believes the jew lie that women are our equals who need to be found, and not our inferiors who need to be trained.

Attached: silence.png (940x661, 663.16K)

hahaha. There are so few white women that aren't horribly fucked up that go for blacks.