Trump, what's going on, big guy? You just Mossaded the US

Trump, what's going on, big guy? You just Mossaded the US.

inb4 ΔMi−1 = −αΣn=1NDi -D chess

Attached: noo.PNG (942x626, 110.16K)

Your handlers need to realize we're better at cyber war than you, Moishe.

You jews aren't better at cyber war , as much as you jews hijacked these boards and banned every non-jew from expressing a genuine opinion here.
Censorship is the only option you jews have ever had

J'accuse for no reason.

Can you please explain why you believe Trump is right in this situation?

Jews calling Aryans jews.

Hold still while I gas you.

In the slim possibility that you aren't a fucking kike, this is a public weapons demonstration that will show off our new missile tech that is able to evade Russian defenses. Most likely with onboard AI.

Because he already pivoted the conversation to disarmament, cooperation and shitposting about how the tension with Russia is the fault of the Mueller investigation, which you would be able to see, had you included the entire set of tweets.
This is his standard style of negotiation, put out incindiary tweet, then walk it back. Earlier this week the same exact thing happened in regards to China and the trade imbalance. First it was "Stupid trade!" then after a deal was wrought, it became "Enlightened Xi." The same exact thing is happening here. If Trump intended to strike, it would have already happened.

Regardless, he obviously believes the Assad situation is not a false flag, and will clearly defend Israel at all costs.

How is that clear in any way, shape or form?

Completely this. There is no way this many brainlets exist on Zig Forums. Refusing to recognize the obvious pattern and derping hurr durr muh 12D Chess like a nigger can only be shit-tier shilling.

Attached: 18033876_119298228620626_6423951142350055482_n.jpg (800x598, 52.59K)

How many aryans do you know that side with isreal?

Besides your office mate in Tel Aviv (angry at criticism of jews) , who I addressed in the first place already replied, you forgot to either log in under his ID or mistyped, perhaps.

Again, why are the only legit anons according to you openly irritating kikes, the one's who continue to suck on neocon kike dick?

If the dick was one of a neocon kike we would have struck yesterday. Instead, a diplomatic solution is being hashed out.

that is literally all you jews have been doing here, you post pro-isreali bullshit, attack anyone presenting evidence that all you do is promote jewry on Zig Forums then openly gloat about the fact your jewish mods then bans any user clearly clued into what's going on here

How is any of what I'm posting "pro-israeli?" I swear it's like you read these from a script.

I meant to have wrote pro-ZOG, apologies only the majority of posters here are jews like you, shilling for neocon jewry and just irritating to anyone not jewish

I meant to have wrote pro-ZOG, apologies only the majority of posters here are jews like you, shilling for neocon jewry and just irritating to anyone not jewish

Where have I supported bombing Syria? If you actually read the thread you'd see that is the opposite of the case.

You both belong in an oven and Zig Forums has always been a judeo freemasonic think tank/ psychlotron/ pressure relief/ feedback loop.

Unfortunately higher iq persons tend to lambast others with the assumption that they’re smarter than they really are.

Coupled with dumber people actually not understanding they’re dumb but in fact believing they’re intelligent

Mike Enoch for example.

Trump has said multiple times , if he was going to go to war or strike , he sure as hell wouldn’t let the opp know about it before hand.

Art of the deal , never let your opp know what the fuck you’re thinking or about to do.

Attached: CF4E2F68-8FD9-4C4B-B242-BE6919621F7F.jpeg (539x960, 128.58K)

You first.

What Trump has done, intentionally or otherwise, is drawn all of you blackpill shills out into the open; you and your Mossad friends took the bait, tried to set up a massive "TRUMP IS OF WAR" angle, and in going fangs-into-floorboard, have missed the boat now that the conversation has gone to stopping the arms race, after completely ignoring his previous MO of not announcing attacks. Israel will burn, Judaism will be wiped from the face of the earth, and your kind will never again bring suffering to the good people of the world.

dubya had to shill for invasion of Iraq more than a year before it happened

Onto of that the mass cry from the world for no more war , leaving the kike screaming to strike exposing Israel to every fox watcher etc. the comment sections in the past 48 hours have never been brighter , everyone knows it’s the yid… Israel will be gone before the end of the year

You are correct, Hitler. It's also fun to still pretend and mess with the shills.

Absolutely, draw them out and shine a light while laughing. Keeps up the morale.
Much love brothers I’m going to grab some shut eye before the next Zuck hearing , this is all so exciting!

Mods delete this bullshit thread made by DnC kike shills.

Mods, remove all opinions I disagree with and throw unimaginative buzzwords at.

Israel is our greatest ally.

Conspiracy theorist much?

What I am hoping for

Attached: What I Am Hoping For.png (1843x1037, 1.05M)

graphics I used

Attached: russian_missiles.PNG (2100x1500 1.05 MB, 2.03M)

Don't worry, it will.
Get your anuses ready for more Afghani Syrian minefields.

There's no way he thinks it isn't a false flag, if he goes along with, then he's 100% kiked.

You won't be satisfied by one round bombings, right? You will demand to know what was hit, and obviously it will never be enough. It will be chess no matter what happens, and Trump will have done nothing wrong. Neither a second or third round of bombings will suffice, because then it will be the same script as before. And if Assad is killed, it will be because Trump has actually an even more fashy guy to replace him with (and Assad is actually safe in Iran already).

You chesscucks are Steve Huffman aka "Spez" is a child rapist, murderer and cannibal. reddit incarnate.

the jews will always strike via lebanon. they do the same with airstrikes for the exact reason of preventing your pic related.

so whats this new wordfilter
Steve Huffman aka "Spez" is a child rapist, murderer and cannibal. reddit
r e dd i t
Jack Dorsey aka "@jack", who lives at 830 El Camino Del Mar, San Francisco CA, is a child rapist, murderer and cannibal. twitter
tw i t t e r
tumblr
tu m b lr

so all it does is waste space?