Is the world going to end THIS MONTH?

Is the world going to end THIS MONTH?
The Rapture begins April 23 when the 'death planet' Nibiru appears in the sky
Conspiracy theorists have sparked fresh fears that the end of the world is fast approaching.
On April 23, the sun, moon, and Jupiter will align in the constellation Virgo to bring on the start of the biblical Rapture, according to the latest claims.
And, that night, it's said the mysterious planet Nibiru will appear in the sky, followed by the onset of World War III, rise of the Antichrist, and seven years of Tribulation.
While the predictions are certainly alarming, you probably don't have to start bracing for the apocalypse just yet.
For one, NASA has repeatedly insisted that the so-called ‘death planet’ does not exist at all – and, over the last few years, numerologists have rescheduled the end of days countless times.

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5605073/Is-world-going-end-MONTH-Conspiracy-theorists-claim-biblical-Rapture-coming-April-23.html
archive.is/PITIZ

Attached: 4B0EBE1600000578-5605073-image-a-39_1523478461271.jpg (634x423, 50.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2018/04/12/death-planet-nibiru-going-appear-april-23-kill-us-conspiracy-theorists-claim-7460289/
archive.is/6xFDv
christies.com/lotfinder/Lot/herbert-james-draper-1864-1920-a-deep-sea-6012064-details.aspx
bible.ca/pre-contrast-truth.htm
donsmaps.com/adorant.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

strange times and strange habbenins. the future, however short or long it may be will only get weirder from here on out.

Attached: 04797e10a3e004badf36c1910920a7104b3ebf4a31886a74fee219624e789db8.jpg (500x380, 33.79K)

>>>/x/
>>>/fringe/

Just like how the world ended in 2012?
Either way, no honest man has anything to fear. Kikes offend God and have a holiday dedicated to avoiding his wrath.

doubt it 1000s dooms days have come and gone

I hope so the rapture comes. With my grades this semester God knows I don't have future.

Nice quads, OP. And yeah, it'll end like all of the other dozens of times it ended, and when it doesn't it definitely will next time of course.

looks like you answered your own question, faggot
do people actually believe in any of this christian esoteric mumbo jumbo? it always seems so flat earth tier

The calendar ended in 2012 because no more stone to carve
It's just that some people like to be alarmists for the sake of it

oh really?
https ://solarsystem.nasa.gov/planets/hypothetical-planet-x/in-depth/

I would wager to say that imageboard culture is like this in general. At least on /v/

That's my girlfriend's birthday
So no. The end of the world won't happen.

(Quads of Doom)
ONLY 11 DAYS LEFT LADS!
BEST GET YOUR ASS TO CHURCH
but in 11 days absolutely nothing will happenand that makes me sad

Attached: eece52f09680e442e601b987ea92c9af7e33b707cbb2255dfe8c551241ebcfe5.jpg (738x870, 47.68K)

gtfo nigger, it makes more sense that everyone died in 2012 than what happened afterwards

https ://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_storm_of_2012

Incongruous.

>>>Zig Forums tbh

I will only christcuck, and christcuck hard if and only when the jews get it first. If the jews don't go straight to hell before any other group yeah nah jewgod dont real.

My calendar ends every December 31st but the world hasn't ended yet.

There's so many doomsday prophecies that eventually one will be right. We may as well not even bother worrying about it, prepare for the disasters we know for certain are coming.

Personally, regarding objective, concrete, factual information, I have found the fact that the Ouaumama comet was so close to Earth rather worrying. There is nothing logical about such a comet having that specific form and passing earth in that specific way. Strangely, professor Hawking, who was involved with project Breaktrough Listen, died a couple of months after this event. Hawking was known to theorise about the possibility of aliens. Perhaps these individual concrete, factual, objective event are not related, but they could be.

Obey God's laws, based huwhite bro's, because God, whether spiritually or in physical alien form, is coming soon, be it from inner earth, outer space or some place we, as feeble human beings, despite us being based huwhite males, cannot imagine properly. The kikes and judaism itself are going to be destroyed.

Attached: kikeshidingaliens.png (636x293, 44.85K)

Nibiru is disinfo bullshit. The end of the modern world can be simply and adequately ascribed to the solar sunspot cycles and the weakening of the solar magnetic field. The ultimate result is an ionization of Earth's atmosphere, a jump in evolution, and insane weather events that will kill billions directly and indirectly. have fun finding food in 2-6 years

:^)threads like this are fun waiting for the world to burn

Attached: go_you.png (882x624, 27.12K)

planet 9 has been mathematically proven to be true, due to the fact that its gravity effects objects in our solar system, the only things is that its not set to be visible for another 7000 years

Heretical protestant teaching

Your what?

leave child

Attached: University NIgger2.png (800x820 111.14 KB, 619.94K)

Thanks for making sure it won't happen on that day by claiming it will happen on that day.

Precious 8's. Witnessed

Attached: 1430879279910.gif (224x255, 827.37K)

God, I fucking hope this is the end for real.

It didn't "end".
We went from the picean into the aquarian age.

Also, Nibiru is kike bullshit.

Attached: Pepalf.jpg (331x309, 27.77K)

The bible says, "no man knows the hour", and that jesus will "come like a thief in the night"

Checked
The fuck did Kek mean by that shit?

This

Every year with this shit.

Its not even september yet OP

1/1/2000
9/23/2017
4/23/2018
This time it's definitely it guise

He's going to be black?

Attached: 03c7f9d43121a217fc91f37e1d52aca26731378a841cee453d64b77265353104.gif (260x200, 61.62K)

No.

Oh boy

Attached: 7A78CEBF-D388-44FE-855B-D4E7BE0BC272.gif (964x912, 1.08M)

What is this, 1994?

let's hope so

Checked
He isn't coming back (you know this already)
He's a dead semite. They don't come back

Just make it fast, and clear.

Heeb graveryards can not be touched, because when some kinky talmudic shit happens all kikes will be reborn from their graves. Thats why you cant misplace then bones.
ZOMBIEKIKES WILL TAKE.OVER THE WORLDS, WE ZOMBIE SHOOTERS NOW

cant remember the source about revival bollocks, might have heard it from local lugenpresse

Attached: jb1509796482146.jpg (426x510, 41.28K)

Death planet Nibiru ‘is going to appear on April 23 and kill us all
metro.co.uk/2018/04/12/death-planet-nibiru-going-appear-april-23-kill-us-conspiracy-theorists-claim-7460289/
archive.is/6xFDv

Cancel your summer plans, forget what you’re doing in May and prepare for the end of life.

That’s the advice if you believe conspiracy theorists who say that the world is going to end with biblical rapture as ‘death planet’ Nibiru appears in the sky. ‘Seven years of Tribulation will ensure. This is beyond any shadow of doubt.’

Attached: pri_68913324.jpg (748x498, 55.38K)

Macho Man Randy Savage prevented the last rapture and I think we still have his blessing so fuck this one.

The "rapture" is kiked up bullshit that is nowhere in the bible. It was invented to make white people not want to resist against the Jews changes. Revelations makes it pretty clear that the faithful suffer along with the rest of humanity, it's kind of important, with the whole tribulations and everything. If you think about it, it's pretty sick, "Haha suckers, I may have allowed Jews to rape our lands and niggers to rape my daughter, but if prayed to Jesus X number of times and I get to go to heaven early while everyone else gets to suffer!" Suffering as a way of affirming faith is a key point of Christianity, why would god give a get out of jail free card on the greatest purge the earth has seen in 12,00 years?

This. Though there are plenty of heretical protestants that don't believe in this nonsense, either. It's just a blatant kike trick.

That doesn't even make sense. What conspiracy is anyone theorising about? It's just an /x/ tier belief. That's like calling people who believe in ghosts "conspiracy theorists".

lol the rapture is clearly described in multiple places. but it happens after the tribulation.

No.

He's already here, and it's the Pope
At least the pope is being led by the Antichrist

And yet it took the evangelical church to figure it out 1600 years after Christianity was created? A church created by an adulterer and rife with heresy? Go ahead and post those verses.

This shit reminds me of an Ancient Aliens episode where they talk about the possibility that the moon is actually hollow, and that all the "dirt" is space dust accumulated over a hull.

lol @ this thread op I'll acknowledge those digits but the bible is flawed ed as fuck, Yahweh's words can never be spoken through man, it's that simple. All who think otherwise are wrong. Even Yeshuah the messenger said so. Modern day Christianity is a giant sham, edited, and cucked beyond belief. Anyone who strictly follows the bible it'self is a fool. Open your mind.

The pantheon of the gods and they're king Yahweh will decide when to cleanse the world of the non-believers and the ones who harm they're creations. Just wait and have faith in them, if it happens in our lifetime we'll be very lucky and I for one would love to witness it.

Attached: 1522779719574.jpg (592x1024, 132.39K)

Who are these other gods user? Also nice picture, what's it depicting?

matthew 24:29-31
1 thess. 4:13-18
luke 21:34-36
1 corinth 15:51-57
john 14:3

well I'm fairly certain many of the old gods do exist but just have many names given to them by various civilizations thought history.

The prime example is looking into the gods of Egypt and Sumeria.

christies.com/lotfinder/Lot/herbert-james-draper-1864-1920-a-deep-sea-6012064-details.aspx

I'll add on that there may be even older records known to us currently, our history as humans dates back to Eden in many cultures. Surely there must be something more hidden in Ethiopia aswell. Too much has also been destroyed by ((them))) and too many secrets are kept fro us by (((them))) also to hinder us from finding more also. All we can do as of now is speculate.

Left Behind books and Scofield are best used as toilet paper. Be in a state of grace and you won't have to worry anyway.

"He will come again to judge the living and the dead."

kek you idiot. John Nelson Darby got this rapture nonsense from the Kabbalistic, Masonic, and Theosophical literature of the jews. He constantly refers to the "divine Architect" like the Masons, the "secret wisdom of God" like the Kabbalists, and the "vital principle" of the Theosophists. It's just a mashed-up cult of jewish gibberish for dimwits. There is nothing in the Bible to support "the rapture" and it has been easily refuted.
>bible.ca/pre-contrast-truth.htm

Attached: Oh god. My sides. My fucking sides. Funniest _44503876b7bc50227c0601d6e1e474bd.jpg (800x800, 166.61K)

really dude?

I guarantee you if Zig Forums put together it's autism it could figure out who the real gods are and what the true religion is. And it won't be any one that already exists.

I would put my life savings on this.

You have no life savings.

afraid to have if all come out eh?

You're mentally fucking disabled. You're repeating the jewish narrative. You expect anyone here to believe you? Go back to niggit and tip your fedora there.

Thought Yahweh wasn't the king but was the judge of the council and the god of kikes specifically while the rest of the pantheon was given their own group of peoples to guide. Wasn't El Elyon the one in charge and over time kikes simply placed Yahweh into that role?

you seem upset

he goes by many names
it continues and continues user, I just put Yahweh there because it's the most widely known aside from "god"

Ah gotcha. It really is interesting comparing canaanite myths with old testament and finding most of it seems to be twisted canaanite lore.

I sincerely hope it is. Sadly only people who got dropped on their heads repeatedly as babies fall for that shit.

If only. It is all getting so very tiresome.

Attached: 2725032432c4aa80aaca52abc6eee705796ed3953b88fdc25d5007d8894d7f7f.jpg (255x253, 15.71K)

sage

what get's me moreso than any of that is this

donsmaps.com/adorant.html

Attached: img_3249adorant160iso.jpg (1282x2490, 450.21K)

The Worshipper, called 'Adorant', is one of the oldest, most impressive and mystifying statuettes from the Ice Age. It was discovered in an ashy bone layer near a possible hearth. Unfortunately, the surface of this small flat segment of ivory is in very poor condition. Nevertheless, the bas-relief of a human being with raised arms, who seems to be either saluting or threatening, can be distinguished. The raised arms might also be interpreted as an attitude of worship, so the statuette was named the 'Adorant'.

The figure stands erect with legs apart and a tail-like extension down between its legs. It may depict a hybrid creature similar to the Lion-Man from the Hohlenstein-Stadel cave. We know of more such dual characters from French cave paintings. Rows of dots were cut on the back of this flat piece, possibly referring to simple astronomical observations. In addition, traces of manganese and red ochre (ferric oxide) were found on the back. Lines were cut into the sides as well as on one of the arms.

If dubs it will be reptile alien friends.
If trips it will be insect alien friends.
If singles it will be a false flag ufo event full of "humanoid" aliens on a vessel that is just above current technology that is spruced up to look really advanced.

If quads then they will be sexy aliens that will replace feminism and every guy that wants one gets one.

The Adorant from the Geißenklösterle cave is a 35,000-to-40,000-year-old section of mammoth ivory with a depiction of a human figure, found in the Geißenklösterle cave in the Swabian Jura near Blaubeuren, Germany.

checked, something is happening

HEIL'D

And after all that, a modern anthropology professor would still insist these ancient people were more like homo-niggrectus than a modern human.

He was wrong though, there was a article saying such not to long ago about the cheddar man also he was a Jew so what else would you expect?

I'll take you up on that. I think the universe is made up of order and chaos, the fundamental polarities. The universe has an inherent duality/polarity; positive and negative, light and dark, large and small, hot and cold- there's not a 3rd dimension to any of these, everything is one, the other, or on a scale in between. I'll come back to this duality. Now, the human brain seems to have evolved one half to deal with chaos (the right side of the brain dealing with intuition, emotion, creativity, imagination) and one to deal with order (the left side dealing with logic, language, maths, facts and analysis). If this is true, the fact that the brain has evolved to deal with this universe is strong evidence that the universe itself is composed of (or on an ever fluctuating spectrum between) order and chaos.

Note that order and chaos are poles; neither have a value attached, just like hot things can be good or bad and cold things can be good or bad depending on context and human subjectivity, chaos and order are not inherently good or bad states- although extremes of either are usually bad/don't make sense for life, as with extremes of the other polarities (temperature, charge, scale etc).

Now back to the duality of the universe. We see a material universe, "real space", so what is its opposite pole? In other words, what's on the other side of the coin of material reality? Is it reversely- charged antimatter? Well, no, because charge is not the only property of matter. MASS is the main property of matter, and antimatter has mass. To be a true opposite, in line with every aspect of the universe having equal opposites, it would have to be un-matter, or put more eloquently, immaterial. Something with literally the opposite of mass, something untouchable, unquantifiable with matter. Something that could only be knowable with the one tool we have that has spent millions of years tuning itself to the non-material aspects of reality- our right brains. Note that the right brain cannot write or speak, as the left controls language. I think that's why we feel closer to God through art and music than through text and speech. There are some deep mysteries and understandings that we truly cannot express in words.

So we have a theory of an immaterium based on the universal duality and its implication that the material world must have an opposite realm. We have the fundamental spectrum of ordered and chaotic states. That has some interesting parallels to the religion of Ancient Egypt- Kek bringing light from darkness, order from chaos. I think that's a decent enough base for good (balance between order and chaos) and evil (extremes), and if not a proof, then a compelling theory that there truly is a divine realm. I'll talk about my theories of where life/man comes into the equation if anons like my ideas so far.

exactly, if enough anons where down to do such a operation I you that the lid would be blown off of so many things, do you know how much shit the kikes hide behind with religions
(see various occult rituals done on certain dates tied in with sacred numbers )? During such a operation there is alot of potential not only spiritually but also politically that may flush out somethings that aren't supposed to be known.

What amazes me is how 99% of people in the West aren't spiritual at all, or claim to be and are just free love dope smoking hippies. The masses have no idea about the spiritual realm, or how it can be used against them through weaponised memes and words of power (for example, the word "racist" controlling people through emotions). The emotional/spiritual realm is where the real war is being fought, and most people are utterly distracted and enslaved to ridiculous material things like fashion and social media.

My 21st birthday is April 24, and I was planning on buying a lot of alcohol. So, if you could just postpone this a couple days, that would be great.

(((the devil))) makes work for idle hands

April 2018 - The sun-Mercury conjunction on April 1 sets your intuition free. With the new moon on the fifteenth, you'll have all the answers to everybody else's problems. Let them ask first. You may not get involved in anyone's issues, but you can still learn a lot just by watching and listening. Mercury goes stationary direct that day, too. Clear up any misunderstandings. The April 29 full moon brings helpful friends and neighbors to your side. You might think you don’t need help, but really everybody does in some way, big or small. Sometimes accepting is the best way to give. Be gracious and grateful.

Attached: 0e1b03d7.jpg (839x600, 82.03K)

I wonder why people predict the end of the world based on the Bible when the Bible explicitly states that nobody knows when the world it going to end except "the Father".
Matthew 24:36

So if you want to know a date where the world is definitely not going to end (according to the Bible) pick April 23.

what's the deal with the tribulation?
will preppers be ready?

The Planet X which NASA is talking about, should it exist, would be in the Kuiper Belt, 20 to 30 times further out than Neptune, and with an orbit that takes tens of thousands of years.

Even if it were in a hyper elliptical orbit where it leaves the Kuiper Belt and heads towards the inner solar system every, from that distance it would take centuries if not millennia to get here and, even if it's already in the stage of its hyper elliptical orbit where it's getting relatively close to the inner solar system, we'd be able to see it coming towards us decades in advance as we're talking about a giant gas planet and not those "small" sub-200m asteroids that still surprise astronomers every once in a while.

Get the fuck out of here degenerate. For my 21st birthday I camped out in the woods with my woman and we danced naked around the bonfire. Then woke up with the sun at about 4am, made tea and has a swim in pic related. Do something better with your life than drinking it away. You're not redpilled if you celebrate by returning to bluepilled degeneracy.

Attached: hdbnm.jpg (615x409, 76.22K)

Had a swim.

I like your digits but I've seen so many predictions of the rapture occurring, its as common as someone trying to predict lottery numbers and equally as successful.

I keep seeing that painting. Anyone run it for subliminals yet?

with the chickens? fucking jew retards.

Watch the show American Gods.

quality post

Yes these predictions are the biggest fucking time syncs on Zig Forums beware every user.

They want you to be stupid.

The end is nigh when people stop believing the end is nigh.

Christianity is just a Joo ploy to control the Gentiles.

OK

Fuck I hope not, the new season of The 100 doesn't even start until the 24th.