HAPPENING

Russian Defense minister Lavrov: Intel services of ‘a state’ that promotes Russophobia behind ‘staged’ Douma chemical attack

DETAILS TO FOLLOW

archive.fo/051Yw
rt.com/news/424007-lavrov-syria-staged-attack/

Attached: 1422136544522-05.png (682x614, 376.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

Jack
youtube.com/watch?v=KaMvsDmeO5g
standard.co.uk/news/world/syria-news-latest-huge-us-strike-force-deployed-as-path-is-cleared-for-uk-involvement-in-military-a3812941.html
archive.is/e8HzP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks like he's referring to britbongs. I'd like to see this "irrefutable evidence."

Or France.

You know he's talking about Israel.

The UK sodomite elite really hate Russia though.

The one country that has been pushing the gas attacks since 2013 is France. France has become one of the top military arms sellers in the mid east for past 10 years, they will sell to almost anyone. Russians will also do the same, so the competition of fear is what Farce needs to sell Syria's neighbors and others in the mid east. UAE, Qatar, Egypt, and Saudi Arabia have signed major contracts with France in past 5 years.

The UK sodomite elite are kikes, so it goes back to Pissrael.

No, in fact I don't. While we know the Israeli's behind it, Russia never blames them for shit.

It's possible, but not certain. UK and France are as suspect as Israel, UK is pushing anti-Russian narratives with an odd frequency, as if it wants a WWIII (and its mass immigration) to happen as soon as possible. Of course, the CIA may still be behind it, but not with Trump's knowledge.

Hmm, that would align with Macaroni's obvious bluff that they had evidence Assad did it. Let's hope the Russians DO show something, and it's not just an irritating game of "listen and believe" from both sides.

Explain to me, why everyone is like:
But then everyone was like:
And then russia is like

Why, russia? Why? Why they use "Russophobic" term instead of "Anti-Russian"?

It's actually pretty accurate.
"-phobic" implies an irrational fear, of Russia
Which is what the kike media has been pushing non-stop for the last year and a half to get us prepped for World War 3.

Unfortunately for the kikes, nobody with a brain (i.e. whites only) is falling for it, since we have the internet and can communicate with each other easily. It's not the 1950's anymore. You're not going to trick American whites into another "Us vs Them" mentality like back in the cold war. The kikes are pushing both sides together, when neither side wants any conflict with the other.

It could all be prevented if they would just fucking name the jew and get it over with.
That's the most infuriating thing about this. The solution to our problems, the answer to our prayers, is right in front of us, but our leadership is too cucked to do anything about a measly 15 million kikes.

(((UK))) not UK

I saw a clip of the CBS morning news today, and they were in Syria interviewing some people in Damascus. When the gassing issue got brought up they all laughed and said "Why would we do that to our own people; when we are winning against the rebels?"

Then the lugenpresse ended that segment saying "…of course that interview was conducted in a very pro-regime region of Syria; loyal to Assad." The magic fucking handwave "here is the truth now you will ignore it or call it lies".

Attached: karasu tengu kabuto.jpg (1280x720, 79.25K)

Trash. I really wish there was a single news entity that was objective and didn't editorialize everything.

Why don't they just come out and say it? Everybody knows Pissrael did this from start to finish. Why are even the Russians afraid to name the Jew?

Gives the US a propaganda coup.

I'd like to think so, but I don't believe it. Whilst jews globally have been agitating for war with Russia, Israel itself hasn't behaved towards Russia with belligerence; rather, the jews have been using the US and UK to agitate. My gut says it's the UK.

Mr. Pewtin has to know; he just plays stupid so he doesn't telegraph his intent

Also the modern Russian state traces its moral justification for existence to WW2, the same as he modern west. Although I'd argue the modern US, at least on the left, claims its moral justification from the "civil rights" movement.

Behind every Jew is an oxfordian.

*Oxonian
fucking bongs

Of course they are all Syrian loyalists. I don't think there is a single Syrian left that has any sympathies for the Religion of Cuck™ist invaders regardless of their opinion of Assad.

Nah, Kikes aren't allowed anything stronger than thermate.

the absolute state

Attached: pickle figurine.jpg (600x429, 39.14K)

Because Russia has anti free speech laws (8ch for example is banned in Russia for been Russophobic spreading nazi symbols among hundreds thousands other sites) therefore when Russia talks about her (state) interests she uses anti freedom linguistic terms (phobic).

LOL MI6, what did you do this time?

This.

Attached: this.gif (300x186, 445.96K)

C-could it be? Could it be The Happening?

Live UN emergency meeting ongoing. France is wanting to go in now and invade Syria. UK is also pulling the trigger on going in.

Guess Macron is sick of the memes

You guys ready to bomb the fuck out of Britbongistan?

Attached: Britbongistan.png (608x324, 36.22K)

This is going to be fun.

Attached: mon dieu.gif (300x169, 1.02M)

He backed off. Assad won

Attached: dotard.jpg (645x790, 67.02K)

Jack Dorsey aka "@jack", who lives at 830 El Camino Del Mar, San Francisco CA, is a child rapist, murderer and cannibal. twitter.com/EL4JC/status/984789066569998338

Oy vey.

Attached: IISO.jpg (474x474, 41.25K)

Britbongs shitting peas and mash right now.

This.

Attached: edr.jpg (474x294, 19.63K)

That's because of the (((Russian))) mob. This was state special services.

N O

M O R E

W A R S

F O R

B R I T A I N !

Is this just retaliation for getting all of their diplomats expelled? Also, why are they saying 'AN' alleged attack, not 'the' alleged attack? Something doesn't add up. Are the talmudic elements of the Russian military trying to spark something?

Uh, Russia, on behalf of all Australians I'd just like to make it clear we republic now

Our (((leadership))) is kikes.

Go around them. Like John Gilmore said, the internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.

Just adopt the same attitude in meatspace toward the kike. BDS, not consuming (((Hollywood))) garbage, etc.

Attached: bds.jpg (400x300, 34.7K)

No more wars for Israel you fucking yid.

Remember, Scotland, England and Wales, Northern Ireland = (((UK)))

Attached: see bee ess.jpg (474x237, 12.4K)

Attached: 13.png (1920x1080 29.5 KB, 29.17K)

The whole nerve agent attack in the UK was likely also a precursor to agitate public opinion against Russia for that moment. So when their false flag attack in Syria happened it'll get people to wanting to intervene and avoid another 2013 happening.

Vive le Quebec libre.

If anyone believes this, you are retarded. Just stating that as a fact. Seriously, if you think the Brits gassed those kids, go get mental help. I actually fucking hate the UK, but this not something that happened.

The redshields controlling the 144.000 psychopaths and lower jewish populace are in euROPE, newfag.

Attached: British Labor Leader newspaper on the Rothschilds.png (262x320 285.33 KB, 19.61K)

false. it was israel

I seriously cannot wait for the Queen to be toppled.

That isn't what they are saying you dumb fuck, they are saying the attack was staged with the help of british intelligence. No children were gassed because there was no attack, just a staged one

Exactly… but we should flatten London with cruise missiles anyway. Just to be safe.

Britbong here and I would be ok with this. Wipe out the liberal mudslime hole that is London

Which is why I think it all conveniently ties in together way too much with events since March. Still it's obvious (((who))) is pulling the string behind all this, and using Britain as their tool to secure intervention in Syria.

Israel wants a war with Iran above all else to maintain nuclear monopoly, and they did the airstrikes. They'd also been arming jihadis. The Israeli leadership called for the US to strike Syria after the gas attack, so a lot of factors point at Israel.

I'd guess this was arranged by Israel-associated elements and maybe with some assistance from UK/France (who want the Qatar pipeline to avoid having gas/oil dependency on Russia). Some US elements might have known, but I don't think the US participated because they were already on notice from Trump (a) to stop shenanigans in Syria and (b) that the US intended to pull out.

Why are you agreeing with him with no evidence presented to prove the claim? Isn't that why you were suspicious in the first place? Sorry, but I want Zig Forums to be more than a big LARP.

Where's your evidence to support that claim, you dumb fuck.

Zig Forums is about gassing jews and other degenerates.

This is what LARP looks like. If you want to make extraordinary claims, back it up with evidence.

Zig Forums used to be a great source of information. You can't get good info here if it's all mucked up by rampant LARPing.

The UK provided intelligence unlawfully on Donald Trump by sending GCHQ agents to Fort Meade. This was during a US election. That is an act of war. The reason they did that was Theresa May's husband was closely tied to the massive web of criminality and corruption that was the Clinton Foundation. Hillary had to win or the UK would be completely exposed.

Second, the UK, in general, is very concerned about getting the Qatari pipeline through Syria. It may be that ISRAEL, because Israel is dirty and backs literal ISIS jihadis (just like the US did) had its jihadis do the actual dirty work gassing, but the UK has a very clear interest keeping the war in Syria going for a lot of reasons (the pipeline and escalating war as much as possible with Russia to take attention off themselves for interfering in our 2016 election), and the UK plays very, very dirty.

You sound like a GCHQ troll.

asking "who benefits" and coming up with the most plausible scenario is not an "extraordinary claim"
what's your explanation of events that makes more sense?

The Russians literally said "We have incontrovertable proof that Britain staged the chemical attacks"
The guy was factually correct. Which one of us is the LARPer, huh?

Attached: DEPORTATION.png (1097x729, 713.89K)

Wouldn't it be funny if Trump backs down based on there being evidence it was Israel, not Assad, and the whole farce of pretending to go along with it was to bring to light how the Jews lead us around by our noses in a public way.

Lol you limey GCHQ troll fuck nigger spic. Take a kebab knife and slash your jugular you arab sucking nigger fuck

Did you know that Theresa May's husband is a major player in the Clinton Foundation? In fact, she dispatched GCHQ agents to spy on Donald Trump IN THE UNITED STATES prior to our 2016 election, because May's husband's corruption is so insane and exposes so many people in the UK that Trump, from the limey viewpoint, simply could NOT be allowed to win.

The UK has also done nothing but escalate war with Russia non-stop to draw attention off the act of war they committed by trying to prevent Donald Trump from getting elected because it exposes Theresa May for the criminal cunt bitch nigger whore she is.

Just read their declaration or look up the briefing video you twats, they claim to have witnesses from the hospital and they also have a video

Also, FUCK YOU. Every one of your posts makes me MORE SUSPICIOUS because you are irrationally defending that cunt Theresa may who not only SPIED ON DONALD TRUMP but also FAKED A POISONING

Theresa May wants to start nuclear war so she can hide her MASSIVE corruption. MASSIVE. Her husband and Clinton Foundation are one in the same. El Tejar group. Look it up.

Every one of your posts is fucking bullshit GCHQ PSY OP. Get the fuck out.

Factually correct, according to BBC: the only thing Brits have in common, culturally speaking, is their love for kike food
youtube.com/watch?v=KaMvsDmeO5g

Why isn't this thread pinned?

anyone else remember the Britam Defence leaks that (((they))) were calling fake before any of these gas attacks ever began?

in sum, all the UK does is (1) import shitskins (2) try to stop Donald Trump (3) try to start war with Russia to distract from the UK's own unbelievable criminality

The UK government is the enemy of whites everywhere

>anyone else remember the Britam Defence leaks that (((they))) were calling fake before any of these gas attacks ever began?
Yeah they've been trying to pull this shit since 2012.

Attached: britam.jpg (684x422, 51.41K)

STAGED AND DIRECTED BY UK

Attached: ap tweet.jpg (773x302, 36.04K)

If you don't think the UK conducting the false flag in Syria is an extraordinary claim, you have room temperature IQ.

When do we get to see this proof then? If the answer isn't now, it's fucking bullshit because otherwise Syria is going to get bombed.

standard.co.uk/news/world/syria-news-latest-huge-us-strike-force-deployed-as-path-is-cleared-for-uk-involvement-in-military-a3812941.html

archive.is/e8HzP

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING NIGGER ARAB COCKSUCKING NIGGER KNIFE BANNING DONALD TRUMP WIRETAPPING EL TEJAR CLINTON FOUNDATION CRIMINAL SCUM PIECE OF SHIT LIMEY NIGGER FUCKING WHITE GENOCIDING GCHQ BAD TEETHED 40 QUID FISH & CHIPS SHITTING PIECE OF SHIT NIGGER FUCKER.

YOU, THE UK GOVERNMENT, ARE THE ENEMY OF WHITES. I CALL ON BRITS TO OVERTHROW THEIR GOVERNMENT. IT IS NOTHING BUT CRIMINAL WHITE GENOCIDERS TRYING TO START WHITE ON WHITE NUCLEAR WAR ALONGSIDE THE KIKES. UK=KIKE RUN FROM START TO FINISH

FUCK YOU GCHQ TROLL NIGGER FUCKER

wew lad. The bongs are getting riled up. I like it!

Attached: sensible chuckle.gif (250x250, 992.8K)

well u know being unarmed eunachs and all it's a damn wonder they ain't just set off all their nukes where they sit in a mass suicide effort, but then again that WOULD mean no more being raped by goatfuckers which as you know is as british as tea these days

sacred cows make tasty burger boi i tell u whut

How much are they going to double down on this?

Attached: 418e70646a81e7374faa6580089d20b618511193eb63e0a8e08a47a131e1c015.png (538x536, 425.8K)

could anyone link this?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1365x767, 1.13M)

would defense contractors seriously be this direct in an email?

its less extraordinary than assad gassing babies in order to deliberately lose his power

WHY is this thread NOT STICKIED

Teresa may will have to resign i assume?

Because the mod sleeps for 12 hours.

That's still not evidence, stupid. And if Russia had this evidence, why the fuck are they not broadcasting it to the world right now to stop the impending attack. If they don't do that, it's horse shit for their own public consumption.

Kill yourself.

Saying you have evidence and showing the evidence are two different things, shit for brains. Why isn't the evidence posted in this thread then?

Yeah it seems like thats exactly what Lavrov has done today, AP now reporting it and i got like 6 notifications about it to phone

Well tbf the other side is claiming they have random vials of blood and cum as making their case so not exactly like they've put forth indisputable evidence

OH LOOK WHO'S BACK. KILL YOURSELF IMMEDIATELY. JUMP OUT OF YOUR GCHQ WINDOW IMMEDIATELY. DO IT NOW. DO IT RIGHT NOW.

YOU ARE A FILTHY NIGGER LOVING CURRY KEBAB SUCKING NUKE WAR STARTING WHITE GENOCIDAL CUNT

Posting in all caps like a triggered lolcow doesn't change the fact I have a logical point you can't retort. If there's this evidence, why aren't they show it to us to stop the impending attack? Why, you fucking moron?

Our bong elites are far more intermarried with (((them))) than yours could ever be.

They hide their allegiance easily because the US is so pro Israel. This is beginning to change and we'll soon see how they plan to justify this new allegiance to the British people

Btw even large swathes of the British left is becoming aware that 'anti semitism' is used to hush them up. They're beginning to wonder why and how…

Attached: herzel masonry.jpg (643x802 43.5 KB, 113.46K)

Quebac, go back.

I should add that this relationship is symbiotic and incredibly complicated.

Without an understanding of Atonism, The British Israelism Movement, and the ancient Druidic knowedge that was perverted to create Judaism it is impossible to unpick.

tl;dr
You need /xpol to understand what the Brit elites think and are up to.