So /b/

so /b/
I was wondering whether any amerifags have advice for a britfag who wants to live in the united states

im not exactly a "skilled" worker just a normal guy went to college and done ict

I was thinking of a southern state like texas or SC

although i feel i could request to live in the legal medical pot states as i am a medical user but its illegal here so maybe that is a route in?
however on a federal level its illegal but a state level it is fine so im not sure

anybody got any ideas
yes i am white im not a sandnigger or wetback

as a thank you for your help I give to you a pepe from my collection

Attached: 1523286261206.jpg (250x251, 27.03K)

just realised i asked /b/ instead of Zig Forums in my question my bad.

to make up for this here is another pepe

Attached: 1523289291566.png (935x958, 326.89K)

sage

Yes, don't flee from your country. Fix it.

trust me it wont work unless i start my own political party and allow medical pot firearms and set up loads of trade deals or alternativeley just become prime minister and be the 51st state

OP is a fag.

Do it like every other degenerate fleeing bongistan,

Find a woman and marry her, or man ( Op is a fag )
Sage

Get to it.

Calling dibs on being McVicepresident™ in your meme state.

Come to Texas m8. Brits love Texas and make great Texans.

But if you're gonna become a citizen and vote Democrat, fuck off we're full

Attached: 1512677831677.jpg (1200x913, 891.69K)

dont plan on voting democrat dont worry about that haha

glad to hear id make a great texan it wierd im more patriotic to the us than this shithole and im not even from there

sounds good

i would try it just to see how it plays out but saying that not being on the united states mainland might cause an issue

That's why Brits make such great Texans. Texas has a unique culture of ambition and pride that they get into that goes beyond your standard American patriotism.

As far as metros go, check out Dallas-Fort Worth. The people are friendly, the cost of living is reasonable, and you have any kind of housing you want whether it's a high rise loft or a house with some land

good stuff thanks for the pointers

sure here is your advise stay the fuck out of politics you do not get to vote for gun bans and gay shit or u get rope k eunach

pro gun friendo

Can you only come to Texas if you vote for fashy based zionist NeoCon jews?

can do bub

Come to texas user. We need more people on the right to counterbalance the invasion from California.

Brits do love Texas. Had some brits come over from UK for training. These guys would buy a paper and drool at how you could buy land, a huge house and a pickup truck cheaply.

stay in your country and start giving your local politicians the jo cox treatment

well this board has become /trumpcentral/
I bet even /b/ isn't as cucked as pol right now.

I guess you missed the last 100 years of history?

(Checked)
OP is a fag as usual.
That 2nd Pepe is pretty dank though

DO NOT GO TO TEXAS
When you're in Texas look behind you, 'cause that's where the rangers are gonna be.
You will be in jail for a shit weed.
Where to go.
Commiefornia.
Washington.
Alaska
Oregon
Every other state is cancer.
Commiefornia is bigger than LA, SD, and SF.