Comey Admits He Reopened Clinton Investigation To Help Her Future Presidency

He was trying to help Clinton and simply blundered.

In his book "Higher Loyalty", the former FBI Director admits he is a supporter of Clinton and his motivation for reopening the investigation into her emails was because he was sure Trump was going to lose and if he did not investigate her emails it would open Clintons future presidency to criticism.

He was not going to investigate her until he was sure she would win.

FBI confirmed to be an illegitimate fourth wing of government at best and an arm of the Democrat party at worst.

The slimeball calls Trump "unethical" when he himself was using the power granted to him for unbiased non-political investigation into crime, to try and support whom he thought was the legitimate candidate.

archive.is/wqolM

Attached: Comey_reopened_Clinton_email_probe_because_he_thought_she_would_win_Daily_Mail_Online_-_2018-04-13_13.02.28.png (618x410 848.74 KB, 63.94K)

It's a real shame they found committed suicide Comey with those sixty-sixty bullets in the back of his head.

All alphabet soup agencies are just shills for some political body. They have never operated under the actual pretense of justice. It’s just now information is out enough to expose their actions. They have always been doing this. Case and point look at the JFK assasination.

Wew. The memes to be had with this

I was just reading an article outlining exactly this.

Attached: The_Massive_Case_Of_Collective_Amnesia_The_FBI_Has_Been_Political_From_The_Star_NPR_-_2018-04-13_13.27.39.png (812x6439, 1.87M)

He admitted that he knew Clinton funded the PissGate dossier, but didn't think it pertinent to let Trump know this while he was warning him that the Russians might have video of that bogus incident.
Even Stephanopoulos was taken back by it during the interview.

Him and shill should be shot for being stupid

It probably wouldn't have mattered if he reopened the investigation or not. The Deep State and their media counterparts simply had no idea such a huge portion of the American public was quietly determined to vote for Trump no matter what.

They actually defeated themselves because by making anyone who showed public support for Trump a social pariah, subject to verbal and physical abuse and potential loss of their jobs, they had no way of accurately judging how much support Trump actually had.

Attached: Trump-supporter-attacked-Associated-Press-640x480.jpg (640x480, 52.09K)

If when they regain power, watch out. They are petty, spiteful fucking tyrants.

True, but they are also cautious when they think they are winning. They prefer slow poisons.

This country needs to have a hard reset.

Trump winning really fucked a lot of people in the government.

Attached: 8Lh36J.png (1920x1280, 2.84M)

In the strzok-page texts they had a similar self righteous tone. That is 2 of the TOP guys in that investigation, can only imagine how widespread this loyalty problem is.

Attached: 1518067087076.png (1125x921, 897.13K)

Attached: 1514659499.jpg (970x712, 99.21K)

The plan was to reopen the investigation and then close it before Election Day so when Killary won she could say that she was cleared during the previous administration.

McCabe got the Weiner emails and sat on them for a month. They held them and waited for the last week of the campaign to limit the damage. Not enough time to change minds.

This was orchestrated at the top by Clinton, Obama and their handlers. Comey is an errand boy. They never thought she was going to lose.

That’s my point. All they are is gangsters with a badge. Never trust a cop and especially the feds. They’re all crooks.

I voted for this.

Attached: Covfefe.jpg (574x600, 76.47K)

sounds more like

Not just government

Attached: 1511998808989.jpg (6530x2941, 3.91M)

Happy motherfucking Friday fuckers. Holy shit. This week just keeps on getting better for those of us who paid and voted for this. No wonder I've been such a happy sonofabitch at work.

Have a reminder.

Attached: 519659783a1b07879050b9b4c9be2c6d8d7a5be878759ab2b1af0be08651f1ef.png (798x760, 350.8K)

We can only hope he doesn't suicide himself to death with 9 shots from a bolt action to the back of the head while lifting weights and injecting too much heroin, all while jogging out a 33rd-floor window just after he recieved extreme head and body trauma by inadvertently falling down stairs repeatedly, finally suffering from a heart attack ruled as a car accident.

A lot of Loyalty for a Higher gun

Attached: 4f09f002934f6cae8c85f717c6232072af9b04bca233b1d1829f5992e6204954.jpg (1280x715, 59.04K)

((A high loyalty))

Right, he chose to do it "all on his own." It had nothing to do with the kabal of jews working in the alphabets

Attached: images-8.jpeg (300x168, 6.12K)

LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A HIRED GUN!

No, this is his spin. He thought Hillary would win, but also wanted to cover his ass. He didn't want to be accused of sitting on info that would have changed the election. He probably would have sat on it had he thought Hillary would lose.

Comey suicides the last of his reputation in this interview with, Clinton lickspittle, George Stephanopoulos.

Attached: James Comey - An ABC News Exclusive Event Airs Sunday Night 10_9c on ABC (360p_30fps_H264-128kbit_AAC)

Attached: v.png (735x713 34.17 KB, 108.74K)

he literally cost her the election LOL

You can't prove intent

Goes hand in hand with the same tactic HRC took by throwing Bernie under the bus and getting Trump nominated. She had the arrogance to think, nay to KNOW she would DEFINITELY be able to beat Trump in the general election. teehee.

Attached: 11h8rt.jpg (2186x1639, 240.99K)

Good.

He ran because of the people in the gov. He was sick of it, we were sick of it.

Attached: clinton 2020.png (634x819, 914.78K)

Comey, that weird nigger, he's 6'8" tall.

(((Who))) could that higher loyalty be to?

Regardless of what he is doing now, it is good to look back and see how far Trump has come.

Pic 2 >>"On the verge of tears, Comey told Obama, Boy, were those words I needed to hear…. I'm just trying to do the right thing."

What a fucking loser cuck. Why didn't he just suck daddy Obama's dick. Oh well, we should thank him for being the right man at the wrong time.

Attached: trump_far_right_pepe.webm (854x480 145.56 KB, 7.55M)

I don't think that word means what you think it means.

James Comey called Obama "boy."

Attached: The_Right_Thing.png (613x627, 197.9K)

Your post deserves those trips of good fortune.

Counter point, teams worked HARD to make sure there wasn't election rigging this time around?

What is this, Arthur?

Attached: 42524252.jpg (1206x714, 117.39K)

The absolute state of these faggots.

Lying snake
He was playing both angles because he didn't know who would win

And the mangled body is obviously found inside a crashed plane.

He is the "controlled demolition" president. Fairly certain a building developer like Trump knew right away that the WTC buildings didn't collapse at near-freefall speed.

This. The cabal can never be allowed to take power again. It will kill all whites straight up. Only 10% joking saying that.

Ok, enough of the bullshit, where's the pdf for his book?

Attached: D-Essex - Demolition Man.webm (640x358, 7.53M)

kikes got kiked

This, so much this.

Can he be tried?
As in hung by the gallows?

I'm sure the justice system will… get nuked in a few hours and all these assholes will be dead.

Attached: rt home page.png (1009x365, 138.49K)

Why the fuck am I not surprised user?

Mattis got his retirement savings stolen by kikes.
Trump lost friends in the towers.
I think we're in for a big weekend.

Digits confirm. Hitleresque actions incoming. Trump still has 1% chance to not be a ZOG puppet.

Gestapo James Bond confirms.

Witnesses aboard the plane said there were no survivors after the crash.

Comey proves that the Jesuit Oath of Extreme Unction is real, the Catholics will collude with a Jew or a mohomo'd the pedo goatfuckerean if it's necessary to hurt a Protestant.

All Catholics are questionable at best.

(1)
Oh I'm really fucking scared now, a (1) nigger said I'm going to get nuked or drafted or whatever. Wow how scary.

Mattis is gay and is one of those rare gays who realizes America's their only shot at life, everywhere else is too Religion of Cuck™ified by now.

Didn't Mattis fall for that blood testing ponzi scheme?

Smaller file version. The text is important, not that cucumber face.

Attached: Comey_reopened_Clinton_email_probe_because_he_thought_she_would_win_Daily_Mail_Online_-_2018-04-13_13.02.28.png (832x2566, 158.85K)

This investigation team … the balls they must have.

I think you are confusing boldness with desperation.

Attached: jin_ruh_roh.jpg (540x338, 39.61K)

That org never loses its relevance. I guess they knew what they signed up for, but that they have to go while bombs fly i don't think so.

… in a hot-wired hot-tub

You hope too much.

Nothing will ever be done. Good things don't happen.

How could you ever stop them? Normalfaggots are too POZd to care and they outnumber us so much that we're practically isolated. The ZOG can cut any of us down before anyone can ever think to organize.

The blackpill is all there ever was.

And watch nothing be done about it because muh Syria war.

You hope too much. Trump loves Jews.

Stop shilling for hope. They are all bought and paid for. They are all Anti-White. They are all Jew lovers.

Ashes. Echoes.

Look at you disgusting little blackpilling kikeshills.
I hope you realize that we will make your deaths as fun as we can.

Attached: 296f06871a4edf7c.mp4 (800x723 5.73 MB, 49.86K)

I would if I could. But I'm too cowardly, so I can't. Why don't you meet me in Lexington KY and help me kill myself in person?

I'm right and you know it.

Ashes. Echoes.

What else is there but the blackpill? Show me something g that isn't just a dog wag from the kikes to release steam.

And why won't any of you who scream at me to kill myself come to where I'm at and help me kill myself?

Gadsden AL , freeway bridge etc
Some of us here enjoy your rambling coherent nightmare

Nope. It's Lexington KY now. And it was never a freeway bridge. It was Broad Street bridge in downtown. Now it's RedMile race track if you want to help me die.

But don't lie. Nobody has ever enjoyed anything about me.

Damnit. You fucking faggots can't even remember my details right! How do you expect to take down the kikes if you can't remember a simple bridge location?

Look you crazy little shit , you've never said KY ever. It's always been AL
Fuck off Schiz boy and go for high score. Kill niggers on your way out

Oh, Asses and Elbows is back. I emphasize with your overwhelming despair but I put up with life's endless, infinite bullshit and you can too.

I can't do that. I can't aim and I'm too cowardly. Did you not think things would update? I moved to KY on April 2nd. For a job that I then lost over a suicidal outburst.

There is no high score. There is only Eternal Misery.

No, I can't. Stop lying. I have never been capable of putting up with it and nobody ever should. Life is filth. Life is worthless. Nothing good will ever happen.

So why can't you remember the details? Why did you think that I'd stay in Alabama the entire time?

But of course, nobody believes me. Nobody has ever cared. And that's why nobody would help me kill myself.

Eternal Misery. Ashes. Echoes.

There CAN be a high score if you put down your purse and did something white in your life for once
An hero AFTER you splatter niggers. What kind of car do you drive?

Mix equal parts bleach ammonia and fertilizer in a big bucket (inside your apt of course) and inhale. Problem solved and you'll take niggers out the door with you as you go. Problems solved

Of course. Your point is?

Not one that can splatter. High score is worthless. Meet me at RedMile race track if you want me gone.

And I'm still right. You still know it.

No money for that. and I'd just screw it up. Why won't anyone help me kill myself in person?

Thus life should not exist.

And I'm still right. You still know it. Hope is a lie and nothing good will ever happen.

You could drink until numb to the world.

I know you're right
That's why I respond to your inane posts
Go to dollar store
Get dollar bleach
Get dollar ammonia
Get dollar fertilizer
Get dollar bucket
Go home mix ingredients for free.
For four dollars and some change you could change the world

Idunno about you m8 but i'm having a pretty good decade. Girlfriend, couple buddies I go out with on the weekends, interesting job, exercise, hobbies, going hunting every other month, just got a new car that i'm working on.

triple 7 in your ID confirms a nice life.

Meh. Drinking doesn't numb me. It just makes it worse and I get sick. Wasted effort.

How nice for you. Know that I cannot. I also fucking hate you. Liar.

And nothing for me can ever be nice. It's just an interlude between tragedies.

Dont lie.

And don't act like you know anything. If you knew I was right, and you had the balls, you'd be dead and we'd have never spoken.

And there is no dollar fertilizer.

asses is surprised that someone with a good outlook has a good life.

Here boi i'll help
Stop blackpilling people all the time.
stop focusing on your failure.
start eating 130g protein per day, and at least a gallon of water, take 10000 iu vitamin d 500 mg magnesium 30mg zinc per day, start doing calisthenics and running, and focus on making your life better instead of trying to drag others down.