Independent Swiss Lab Says 'BZ Toxin' Used In Skripal Poisoning; US/UK-Produced, Not Russian

"Somebody has some explaining to do… or did the Syrian airstrikes just 'distract' the citizenry from the reality surrounding the Skripal poisoning.
Remember how we were told my the politicians (not the scientists) that a deadly Novichok nerve agent - produced by Russia - was used in the attempted assassination of the Skripals? Remember the 50 questions (here and here) we had surrounding the 'facts' as Theresa May had laid them out? Ever wonder why, given how utterly deadly we were told this chemical was, the Skripals wondered around for a few hours after being 'infected' and then days later, survived with no chronic damage?
Well those doubts may well have just been answered as according to the independent Swiss state Spiez lab, the substance used on Sergei Skripal was an agent called BZ, which was never produced in Russia, but was in service in the US, UK, and other NATO states.

RT reports that Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said, citing the results of the examination conducted by a Swiss chemical lab that worked with the samples that London handed over to the Organisation for the Prohibition of the Chemical Weapons (OPCW), that Sergei Skripal, a former Russian double agent, and his daughter Yulia were poisoned with an incapacitating toxin known as 3-Quinuclidinyl benzilate or BZ.
The Swiss center sent the results to the OPCW.
However, the UN chemical watchdog limited itself only to confirming the formula of the substance used to poison the Skripals in its final report without mentioning anything about the other facts presented in the Swiss document, the Russian foreign minister added.
He went on to say that Moscow would ask the OPCW about its decision to not include any other information provided by the Swiss in its report.
On a side note, the Swiss lab is also an internationally recognized center of excellence in the field of the nuclear, biological, and chemical protection and is one of the five centers permanently authorized by the OPCW."
zerohedge.com/news/2018-04-14/independent-swiss-lab-says-bz-toxin-used-skripal-poisoning-usuk-produced-not
archive.li/WePyv

Attached: c1bbcb1bc84f8857b235d4789c335d94ec23fae0.jpg (500x298, 24.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

opcw.org/fileadmin/OPCW/S_series/2018/en/s-1612-2018_e_.pdf
theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/14/uk-spy-poisoning-russia-tells-un-it-did-not-make-nerve-agent-used-in-attack
russiancouncil.ru/en/analytics-and-comments/analytics/novichok-what-do-we-know/
craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2018/04/an-extremely-boring-video-do-not-watch-it/
craigmurray.org.uk/video/craigsky.mp4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiez_Laboratory
t.co/btjPhW77l5
Jack
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looks like the United Kikedom is going to holocausted once all (((their))) crimes come to light.

Watch as they find Spiez lab has ties with those pesky russians.

we all know how biased switzerland is amirite

Yes I'm good with that
Nice trips id

Do you ever question the fact you're making the world a worse place by getting paid to lie kike?

Do you have a non zerohedge source? I want to sent a legit link to my family.

I'm sure we'll all be expected to by CNN real soon.

Attached: heh progression.jpg (1265x754, 155.02K)

it was first reported to lavrov when the swiss lab sent the results to the OPCW zerohedge will break shit sometimes if you want a mainline link I would wait but not hold my breath it'll probably get memory holed

checked and keked

This will get slid HARD. Sticky please.

I don't usually self request a sticky but what he said, this shit seems pretty important

bump

This will get slid, if BZ was used and there is proof then we're in for a wild ride. BZ has been in use since the last 50s/early 60s by the west as their nerve agent of choice. It's chemically related to Jimson Weed.

archive.fo/PBdin
erowid.org/chemicals/bz/bz_article1.shtml

Attached: 0b588c2653098b80b2349689d2601f6cb26edb044ceebe10d7b606481dcdc66a.jpg (475x354, 26.68K)

Effects of BZ on Army Test subject
archive.fo/uzJNM
erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=60851

Attached: 206772c35026144dc5bee1c1cc665d6b3039f24b162d0c7fb49f22c9d3fae531.gif (736x627, 942.03K)

Russian agent not used on Russian double agent, it was British agent used on British double agent.

Lab Notes from an Unintentional Experiment
archive.fo/2PjTW
erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=93237

Both of these things were mentioned - a relative claimed they had "food poisoning" and they're making a full recovery.

bump

Holy shit, how can one be this dense? Are you asperger?

I had to check this becasue MSM says everywhere that analysis from the Swizz laboratory showed it was "pure Novicheck" which it seems no one can prove even exists but that's another story and now Russia claims it was BZ. Like what?

Here's what the report summary says in brief:

assistance from the OPCW … in relation to an incident in Salisbury on 4 March 2018 involving a toxic chemical—allegedly a nerve agent—and the poisoning and hospitalisation of three individuals.
>name
>classified report
TL;DR in case you didn't catch that: UK gives samples. UK says "chemical X poisoned these people". OPCW is identifying samples. OPCW says "Yup, it's X".

You want to know what X is and what country had access to X? Too bad, that's fucking classified! The name Novicheck has been spread all around so everyone knows about it, and so us telling that name would reveal no kind of intelligence secrets, but we won't tell you what poisoned theses people becasue reasons. We'll just release a report that says that "when the UK said to us in secret 'Here's what poisoned these people' they weren't lying".

You know a fucking kike wrote this summary. MSM of course gratuitously infers that the secret word the UK passed along was "Novicheck" and proclaims it as a fact before the world.

if dubs London is going to be nuked soon

You dun fucked up.

So what do you mean nobody can prove the novichok chems exist?
I thought the Russians already confessed?

So many false flags lately, it's not even funny.

im amazed how incompetent (((they))) are in their lies and scheming

thanks for this, what happens if it is wikileaked?

Just imagine Assange sitting on this report. What do you do? Blackmail UK to let you go or release it and proof to the whole world that you are a man of his word.

theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/14/uk-spy-poisoning-russia-tells-un-it-did-not-make-nerve-agent-used-in-attack

I have not seen a single thing regarding what they are actually supposed to be or how they are supposed to work, just vague shit like "Novichok agents may consist of two separate 'non-toxic' components that, when mixed, become the active nerve agent" and similar garbage that tell me they are just going on rumors or pulling shit out of their ass. No one can state as a fact what they are and the ones who claim they know say its all classified.

That's a tough one if you were in his shoes but he does have a self sacrificing vibe

We see more bombings in Syria to deflect from it, then it's claimed in passing that Russia forged some documents and released them on propaganda platforms which drew the ire of the unified world, then we of course never get to see the real documents to prove it, and then we never hear about it again.

Hopefully this.

inb4 they find there were no chem weapons used at all and make trump look like the insane war monger. All week reporters saying "alleged" chem attacks

(checked)
a sad but very real possibility

Aren't they the VR type nerve agents? Derived from Substance 33?

Attached: BREAKING! Lavrov_ Swiss Lab Certifies Skripals Were Poisoned With Nerve Gaz From NATO Arsenals (480p_25fps_H264-128kbit_AAC).mp4 (854x480, 6.12M)

Attached: Bozhe moi.png (597x697, 43.32K)

Do you seriously believe that kind of obvious Russian propaganda?

"The name and structure of the identified toxic chemical are contained in the full classified report of the Secretariat, available to States Parties. "

Why not release the name of the agent, if the media is telling the truth?

Implying a holohaux ever happened.

This is quite possibly true. The russians have been making a stink about the syrian chemical weapon situation being created by western powers.

deep state

Well as you may recall the Turks provided chemical weapon precursors to Religion of Cuck™ic State

Organophosphate toxins are a dime a dozen. "Substance 33" is an isomer of "VX", the US nerve agent. It was evaluated among other substances before settling for VX. There's nothing magically Russian about these things. Everyone has researched and produced any number of these kinds of toxins. No one can explain what makes an organophosphate toxin a Novichok agent or why only Russia could make that particular molecule. If it is defined by what Mirzayanov wrote in his book then Iran submitted a report on 5 of these substances to the OPCW in 2017. If Iran can make them then anyone can.

Is it realistic to believe that a sample of something that was developed during the Cold War never leaked to the West? How could the UK identify it as Novichok if they didn't know what it looked like? If they did know then why would they not be able to synthesize it, seeing as everyone knows how to make the supposedly closely related Substance 33? It's chemistry, not fucking magic. Would the UK not want to know how a weapon that may be used against them works and how you could protect yourself?

1/2

2/2
I would recommend this article. It summarizes the whole thing quite nicely. russiancouncil.ru/en/analytics-and-comments/analytics/novichok-what-do-we-know/

Some highlights of a few things, not anywhere near all made in the article.

To explain this Schedule 2 type chemicals are for chemicals that are toxic enough to be used as weapons (or precursors of such chemicals) but which also have limited use for other purposes. A is for toxic chemicals and B is for precursors to toxic chemicals. Basically the OPCW said that what's in Mirzayanov's book are not significant agents in themselves (classified B) and, since they have non-military uses, it suggests that they are not that useful as weapons as it implies protection against them is easy enough for there to be an industrial or similar application. Who would waste time developing and deploying a chemical for a weapon when it's easy enough to protect yourself from it to allow for civilian use? You want something that's massively deadly over a wast area at the slightest failure to cover your whole body in a hermetically sealed suit, not something you can get permits for.

TL;DR: What the fuck is a fucking Novichok agent? What are the fucking criteria? Is it one agent? Then which one is it? Is it a catch-all for anything that kind of looks like VR? Then why could it not just as well be something derived from VX? Is VX a Novichok agent? Is a Novichok agent just anything that reminds you of VR/VX that no Western country has openly incorporated in their arsenal, under the assumption that then it must be Russian?

?????????????

inb4 the Swiss hadron collides gets accident'd and creates the Zone.

BZ gas is a knockout gas.
I know this because you use it in a GTAV mission before you rob a fucking jewelry store, you gotta knock all the employees and guards out.

Isn't that supposed to be an incapacitant and not a deadly agent?
If that's the case then what even was the point of poisoning those two in the first place?
If the goal was to eliminate a traitor then obviously an incapacitating agent wouldn't be the thing to use. If the goal was to escalate tensions between the west and Russia then who cares if two pawns get offed?
This doesn't make any sense.

Its the public theatre.

If the Russians did it then it shows that they can pull off shit like that and the UK can't do shit about it. Whats more it shows their people and allies.
If the UK did it then it shows that the Russians are to be feared and the government must take drastic action (such as say staying in the EU) to protect us from them.

But in either of those cases why use BZ instead of a deadly agent of some kind?
If it's true that BZ was in fact the chemical used there must be a specific reason it was that and not something else.

DELET THIS

For the Russians to rub salt in the wound.
"We can afford to do something so silly and you are powerless to stop us"

For the bongs to preserve an asset they believe still has useful information and perhaps scare it out of him.

Make a thread, but don’t shit up serious discussion, thanks.

The problem I see with this supposed attack is that the British weren't willing to go all in and release some deadly agent across a wider area. I mean let's face it, we all know this is fake, but if they would have killed or injured a couple thousand people the fury would have built up to the point where the British public would be willing to endorse any action. As it is, this super deadly nerve agent didn't even kill anybody and the victims are apparently on their way to a full recovery.

BZ is a hallucinogen, didn't you watch Jacob's Ladder?

And are now being hidden away. Forever.
So nobody will ever see or hear of them again.

Interview with Craig Murray that Sky News ultimately chose not to broadcast because he (politely) mops the floor with the hostess.

Source:
craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2018/04/an-extremely-boring-video-do-not-watch-it/

Original video file here:
craigmurray.org.uk/video/craigsky.mp4

Attached: craigsky.webm (480x270, 15.74M)

surprised you didn't get banned for suggesting this, tbh

Hopefully this indeed.

That makes no sense. You're not making any sense.

Surprise, surprise.
**has there been any genuine conflict in the past 70-250 years?

Attached: a891ad930fbc04a33be0d644b33b6ee470d77883144b996c313f467823478f83.png (536x598, 582.98K)

Exactly. Go big or go home.
They're willing to import hoards of nogs to exterminate the locals but a simple attack they view as a step too far.

DAMAGE CONTROL BULLSHIT - BZ INTOXICATION ONLY LASTS A FEW DAYS AND DOESN'T PUT YOU IN A LONG COMA
This is a desperate attempt to keep the idea that an agent, any agent, was used in Salisbury. There was no poisoning, the whole thing is a hoax.

I want to believe, and it does seem plausible, but why has this report not yet been made public? Or has it been made public?

What does that have to do with this thread?

There's only one lab they can realistically be referring to.
>The lab is one of the five permanent authorized OPCW labs in the world.[2]
As for being "independent", how fucking "independent" can they be when they depend on ZOG for their bottom line?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiez_Laboratory

^ this user is a grade-A faggot.

There is a second side in this situation.
Related Scott Adams periscope: t.co/btjPhW77l5

(oops sorry i am retarded it's unrelated to Skripals)

While I do agree that BZ symptoms are insufficient in explaining the month-long comatose state that the Skripals were subjected to, and that the A-234 is way too deadly to have been survived by both Skripals and the policeman who came in contact with them, something still seems to be missing.

Why couldn't it have been both? A very very tiny dose of A-234 that wouldn't kill them mixed inside a larger dose of BZ? The BZ would let them have walked around and gone to restaurants for a few hours after exposure before they were incapacitated, and the A-234 would have induced the comatose state as it ate away at their nervous system (though hopefully with minimal or no long-term effects).

At a guess (I'm no biochemist so I could just be talking out of my ass here) what if the A-234 was resisted by their nervous systems until it was shut down by the BZ after which it started to cause the deeper damage?

A small enough dose would also probably be survivable given long enough time and critical hospital care, which they all received. As far as anyone knows, while the Skripals were given some sort of antidotes (allegedly) by the NHS who treated them, no known antidote exists for A-234 - they were given antidotes for the BZ, which has been mentioned in this thread to exist.

Yulia woke up first while Sergei was supposedly still in "critical condition" - which isn't much of a surprise since she's 30 years younger and would have a better immune system to help repair damage. If it was properly A-234 they would both have been dead when they were found on that bench.

Thoughts?

Attached: ScottAdamsSays-2018-04-15_01-12.webm (176x144, 14.39M)

The coma could have been medically induced by medical staff rather than the result of a chemical agent.

I wish ZB gas was used on the kikes if you know what I mean.
and that it did more than delouse the filthy fuckers

Attached: css-large zyklon.png (589x388, 231.91K)

OYYY VEYY THIS ANTI-SEMITIC HATE REPORT NEEDS DELET'N

The British public are quite furious about the untimely demise of their pet guinea pigs and Persian cat. Any leverage there for military action?

Oh wait, that wasn't caused by the Russians but the forensics people.

WHITE PHOSPHOR THIS THREAD

THIS THREAD IS DAMAGING TO GREATER ISISRAEL

The reason is the UK did it to frame Russia, and hoped to cover up and memoryhole any news of what the specific chemical was or where it came from. Notice the OP's source is zerohedge, don't expect the MSM to touch this.

Yup, OPCW just lost all it's credibility. How are they going to do independent research in Ghouta when they lied about this case?

Oh, that's why the Brits were pushing it so hard.

So this fucker is saying Assad did gas babies for fun because the ambassador denied it in a weird and unconvicing way? GTFO.

I recall turkey busted jewsis operatives trying to smuggle chemical weapons over their border into syria.

Controlled opposition. Fake kike nation Israel, donme kike owned Turkey and the kike royal family of Saudi-Arabia all conspire for the benefit of the kikes. Kike shill Erdogan in kiked Turkey seems, regarding concrete, objective, factual information, to try and befriend based huwhite Christian bro Putin ONLY to drag dead huwhite Christian Russia into a massive war with the kikes. The kikes ruling Turkey won’t have any difficulty sacrificing Turkish muzlet shitskins to get the war the kikes want. The concrete, objective, factual truth is that kikes actually believe that non-jews are animals, despite huwhites being far superior to the kikes of course. All kikes follow the diabolical kike book of the Talmud. This is the concrete, objective, factual truth.

Pic related is on Zig Forums
Naturally, the lab will have immediately had (((pressure))) bought to bear on it, but we must keep ourselves grounded and always respond to the enemy.
Also, somebody else posted a link to the alleged "smoking gun" document, which is actually fucking nothing and amounts to "The Brits were right because we say so, oh and the actual findings are classified"
>opcw.org/fileadmin/OPCW/S_series/2018/en/s-1612-2018_e_.pdf

Attached: c0cc7839cce6f38518ac4c8dbe9eff946fce64a81bf480c2113ac5cb37fce869.png (631x699, 282.91K)

Funny thing though.
They never say Spiez (meaning they) identified it as this novichock compound.

Obvious false-flag is obvious

you use words you dont understand or is some kind of bot.

Turkey busting the (((rebels))) with posion gas isnt beneficial for the kikes in any way

No shit, based huwhite Sherlock. The concrete, factual, objective truth is that Porton Down is a chemical weapons production site a few miles from where Skripal was murdered. Also, evidence, which could be used for concrete, factual objective research, was destroyed. The table the Skripals sat at, for example. It will be amusing to see what subjective, emotional manipulation kike shills May and Boris Johnson are going to come up with.

If you want to see what kike/kike shill did POSSIBLY poison the huwhite spy and his daughter, see the added picture. This is concrete, objective, factual proof.

Attached: skripal.jpeg (600x450, 131.29K)

It is controlled opposition. Kiked Turkey is meant to drag huwhite Christian Russia into the Middle East. That is why kike shill Erdogan has been defying NATO for example. I do not know for certain if I am right, but I make my conclusion based upon concrete, objective, factual information.

I think you are a gas balloon on fire

Erdogan is a bit pissed since (((they))) tried to assassinate him. Any deal they had is off.

Time line breakdown:

1 turkey drumming for war against russia, shoot down russian jet
2. failed coup in turkey
3. Turkey buy a shitload of air defece missiles from russia.
4. turkey now goes from pro western "progressive" to Religion of Cuck™ofascist over night in the jewish press.

meanwhile in reality

"No, we are not in the best position. The OPCW has rejected Russian demands to publish the designated labs involved. Wait for the meeting of the OPCW Executive Council on 18 April."
t. swiss OPCW lab

Jack Dorsey aka "@jack", who lives at 830 El Camino Del Mar, San Francisco CA, is a child rapist, murderer and cannibal. twitter.com/SpiezLab/

They have shared the results with "the countries involved"
RU - it was BZ gas according to the lab
UK - no comment ← make your own conclusions

it's like the syrian gas attack.
OK, by whom?

Why did the kikes want to replace kike shill Erdogan with kike shill Gulen? Please support your claim with concrete, objective, factual proof.

I can't say it is impossible but I don't know how feasible that is. It would depend on how great the difference it having any effect at all and it killing you. I mean can you double the dose? What if they hold on to a coated object for four seconds instead of two? What if bystanders come in and get killed and then the truth gets out?

As the samples still would have to be faked if you believe the Russian in , as he claims it's too volatile two remain in its pure base form for two weeks, I'd rather hit them with BZ and then administer a controlled amount of A-234 when they are down to get the desired blood tests. You could then add A-234 to the site when you know OPCW is about to come for samples to make sure it's still present and not degraded.

I just learned that their hamsters were cremated before anyone independent could inspect them and test their cause of death. What an unfortunate mishap.

The official statement given for the death of the pets is that the guinea pigs died of starvation since the police didn't feed them, which is laughably tragic. This doesn't mesh well at all with the official narrative that a nerve agent was found all over the door to the house. If that was the case then the pets would have experienced the effects of that too right?

This makes me want to say CIANigger sort of things.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (546x584, 453.85K)

Possibly not depending on how the ventilation works (positive or negative air) but disposing of any kind of evidence in such a high profile case sets my jew detector on fucking fire.