Art Bell dies at 72

Art Bell dies at 72
Coast to Coast AM Founder will be missed by millions
Longtime radio host Art Bell died Friday at his Pahrump home, the Nye County Sheriff’s Office announced. He was 72.

Bell’s paranormal-themed show, “Coast to Coast AM,” was syndicated on about 500 North American stations in the 1990s before he left the nightly show in 2002. He broadcast the show from Pahrump’s KNYE 95.1 FM, a station he founded.

Bell retired several times in his career, which included a short-lived show on SiriusXM satellite radio in 2013.

Returning to terrestrial radio afterward was not a difficult decision, he told the Pahrump Valley Times in August 2013.

“That’s easy, because I love it,” he said at the time. “It’s my life, and that’s all I have ever done. I went through a lot of family problems, so that interrupted things, and I was overseas for four years, and that certainly interrupted things. I went back into radio because I love it.”

Attached: DauKsrmWkAA4jrT.jpg (1024x766, 120.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=ee3bld4lTG0
honeypot/W9tEx
tunein.com/radio/PodcastSolutions-s268041/
mauricepinay.blogspot.nl/2012/10/the-final-nail-in-malachi-martins-coffin.html
archive.is/UNQZX
revisionisthistory.org/occultcatholic.html
archive.is/OxSVN
revisionisthistory.org/wire3.html
archive.is/Prn7M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_Bell
educate-yourself.org/tg/nwogundersonsmear1may0.shtml
educate-yourself.org/nwo/nwowacowitnessesdying28apr0.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

F

George Carlin With Art Bell Radio Interview (1999)

Love hearing George Carlin taking about himself hoping for the end of the world as we know it. Too damn funny.

F
Thread theme

You will never be as happy as Art was in that photo.

Coast to Coast pushed him out and now they will continue to push the narrative that they lost one of their own corporate shills to calm the crazies listening by peddling books written by con artists.

wow, for all those people that curse boomers listen to this interview and see how not far along we are now actually.

I only ever listened to coast to coast am in my suv, if I was camping or traveling, I was somewhat nomadic during that period in my life and it was awesome to be alive parked in the desert or along the coast thinking about the nonsense art bell talked about…. and the respect he always gave his callers and their strange ideas. I never once listened to it at home. Good times.
great theme music

F

looks like premiere networks owns it, which is a subsidiary of iheartmedia. amazingly the ceo is not a kike, he's a methodist, but there was a bunch of kikery recently with who owned this, used to be clear channel.

Attached: kikery.png (800x532 56.47 KB, 69.59K)

F
hopefully it was old age and not CIAniggers

Carlin was a fucking faggot and part of the problem. Leave the /ourguy/ shit at the_donald.

eat a dick you mother fucking black pilled jew

Art Bell was a true pioneer of trutherism. He was one of the first to expose the fact that the world os actually controlled by the Illuminati.

I used to go out for late night walks, and listening to Art was just fantastic for that. The Malachi Martin interviews about the satanism in the Vatican were my favorite.

RIP

Art Bell was a conspiracy and fringe legend. Here's a classic call for all you non-Americans and overgrown babies.

Art had 4 wives. One died, most were Filipino. 4 kids, the youngest being just over a year old. He supported Obama, opposed abortion, DJ'ed in Okinawa after Nam. Had barbed wire fence around his Pahrump, NV homestead, where movie MARS ATTACKS was filmed.

He was a medic during Nam.

There's a hilarious clip where he had Dr. Pierce on, and he brought up race-mixers. Don't think its on jewtube though.

Obligatory

The Story of the Art Bell Lawsuit - Ted Gunderson

F
Damn, I was just listening to this the other night.

F

F

R.I.P /x/

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: another-dead-hero.jpg (398x400, 42.21K)

Wait, OP has no source??? Nothing on their website. Is this a ruse????

he really was a fucking nigger. I remember watching Carlin stand up as a kid and thinking its so funny and edgy. I watched it a few years ago and didnt even crack a smile. it was so cringy, try hard, PC, and gay. This aging boomer cuck getting cranky about white culture, how you cant show sex and say fuck on TV, and generally being a communist edgemaster. That faggot should have died from an overdose in the 70s.

Thanks, OP, I was hoping someone would make a thread about this.

F

This guy gets it.

Hopefully somewhere their is an archive of every show he ever did.

No link?

one jew lies, the other swears to it, Carlin was scots-irish and hated the jews. Listen to the recorded video clip and you'll get it too instead of having it told to you by two kies here.

this is the first thing I read when i searched for "George Carlin on jews". Could you direct me toward the clip youre talking about? All I remember about Carlin is him shitting on Christians and western values like a good goy. Again, I say fuck that faggot.

youre talking about the jewtube video at the start of the thread. my bad, im listening to it now.

Carlin wasn't a Boomer, he was "the Greatest Generation." He openly railed against Boomers as being whiny, narcissistic, and spoiled brats.

If Art Bell is little more or less than a name you've heard, you'd be forgiven. It's lonely at the top of late night radio, and creepy too. The greatest radio entertainment of all time, occasionally crossing into reality, his love of country and people pierced the often dark subject matter of the show. The thought of the great W-W-III was probably too much for his kind heart. Although it would be just Bell's luck if it turned out a bluff by a punished Trump. Hopefully the oldfag is having a hearty laugh on the other side, knowing for certain more than we do.

I've only listened to his interview with graham hancock, pretty interesting conversation that turned me on to the mysteries of ancient civilizations.

Having the most difficult time posting the webm of post related, that call should ring in every-bodies ears
hooktube.com/watch?v=ee3bld4lTG0

checked
f

this is near poetry

You will be missed, Mr. Bell.

F

it was never the same after he left

I use to listen to him back when his broadcast was just local. I was not local and had to fiddle with the position of my little portable radio to keep hearing him but it was worth it. Take it easy there Art. Try and get back and tell us what the other side is like.
:-)

Art Bell was the man behind, the truth is out there.

F

F

Nothing wrong with shitting on White destroying cuckstianity.

C2C Discord - honeypot/W9tEx

Stream - tunein.com/radio/PodcastSolutions-s268041/

Am I in bizarro world or is this thread unironically worshiping a Jew..

Attached: art-bell5.PNG (192x255 383.18 KB, 61.73K)

Jewgle says there is a debate over if he is Jewish, a controversy. He looks Jewish, right off the mark.. but its primarily his lip, which can be not Jewish and passed off as coming from a different ethnicity I could think of.

Ambiguous.

Attached: art-bell6.PNG (393x284, 207.35K)

Attached: ayy lmao.jpg (600x750, 41.2K)

He was great for late night drives through the wilderness or desert. He could really create a scary creepy mood when the the only light you see is your headlights and the glow of the radio. You start looking for UFO's in the sky and skinwalkers on the road side.

If anyone is interested.

I highly recommend Art's interviews with Father Malachi Martin, he was a Jesuit priest and exorcist for 25 years who dropped out and started speaking about the influence of demons and Satanism in the world and on the Catholic Church.

Also the Ghost to Ghost AM episodes on Halloween where people call in and told their ghost stories. Those are awesome.

F
goodnight sweet prince

(1)
It was fine until the Jews infiltrated the major denominations.

Dubs for the deceased.
F

Attached: digits.jpg (752x581, 163.26K)

As a kid I was fortunate enough to have a GE Superadio and I used its legendary reception ability to listen to Art quite often. These days it's not worth tuning in to C2C because the hosts are terrible. Noory can't go thirty seconds without interrupting the gues and injecting his bullshit editorialisms.

F, Art was truly *THE* grand master of late night talk radio and it's because he was interested in letting the guest speak their piece.

Thankfully there is a torrent out there of all his shows, enough entertainment to carry us through until such time as another tries to fill Art's shoes. Sadly with the way the media works these days I am skeptical about anybody getting on the air in a big way.

Money talks but it takes a seed, podcasters just can't make the jump into radio it seems.

Wrong, if hes anything its Irish and likely a mix of both.

thanks for making the time fly during graveyard shift all those years ago and occasionally scaring the shit out of me, art.

F

Attached: 1242334289044.jpg (251x247, 10.47K)

Or at least Scottish/Irish celtic blood, some Germanics have it too but not nearly as distinctly as the Irish and some Scottish people. Many Scots are mixed with Nordic blood too so theres several types of them.
This woman has the features, it can be mistaken for Jewish but Art looks swarthy too, dark eyes etc. He looks Jewish and big surprise when you google him, theres discussion about if he is Jewish or not and its not really settled from what I saw.

Malachi Martin was a ZOGbot who played a major role in the judiazation of the Church.

mauricepinay.blogspot.nl/2012/10/the-final-nail-in-malachi-martins-coffin.html
archive.is/UNQZX

revisionisthistory.org/occultcatholic.html
archive.is/OxSVN

revisionisthistory.org/wire3.html
archive.is/Prn7M

You fuckin' niggers, why don't you get a fucking Ancestry account from the Mormans and then you can look up anybody you like.

I never got the Jew vibe from Art. I used to shit there and at times want to scream bullshit but Art was always respectful to all his guests and simply allowed them to talk and more often prompted them to continue. A real gentleman. I was once anchored inward of Stiltsville looking at the stars and thinking damn, the world is a crazy place. I listened to him in the strangest of places at the strangest of times.

ppl may not agree with the finer points of his life but it was, more of a relaxing time in the 90's. He is one of the few people out of a thousand that if you heard his voice in a crowd of a thousand you'd have known who he was sight unseen.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_Bell

I got that good old military intelligence vibe from him. He was clearly skilled in interrogation and flattery.

Indeed, Satan. If anyone would know how based Fr. Malachi Martin was on this particular topic, it would be you. Not sure what to think of the politics of what he was about, but the default would be that it's indeed truth, but spiked with poison and delivered with misdirection. That's the entire point of the "conspiracy" media.. from Art Bell to Alex Jones, isn't it? Ultimately, Martin pissed someone off, though. They tried to intimidate him through petty assault and ended-up killing him. Sad.

whatever, I never said I knew the man's specific heritage, hence the quotation marks around "anglo". The point is, he was on the high side of mystery meat, but he was almost certainly not Jewish. Good point about the Irish and a tendency toward frog face, though.

((Noory)). My jew-detector never went off over years of listening to Art… definitely boomer-cuck alarm… but never kike. (((Noory))), on the other hand, reeks of a third-tier Jew raised in fly-over country around gentiles… where you can imagine working with or befriending the guy, but slowly coming to hate him for his innate personality traits.

Attached: ayy lmao2.jpg (550x720, 66.07K)

born a sinner, everyone god's children, self loathing universalism are core tenants.

F

If I could back in time I might just choose February 21st 1997, driving on an American highway, somewhere remote and late at night, radio tuned into C2C listening to Art extract the tallest of tales about a bottomless pit from a manned named Mel.

Spooky digits
F

I used to have a delivery route driving a straittruck over night. I used to listen to coast to coast all the time and it really made my job bearable. I drive OTR now and tried listening to the new one with George Noory and it is really not the same. Now with streaming,pod casting and XM radio there are way more options. Back then Coast to Coast was really the only consistent thing you could tune in over night and was probably why he could get a much higher caliber of guests.

I think the claims Egyptian ancestry.

As a lurker I must say I do miss so many of the good ol' anons, the real top notch first rate tier one anons like this guy. This guy leads by example.
==F== for Art, for helping to give so many normies a little push - even if it was never all the the way over the fence to the truth, glimpses and spoopy times as a younger man were definitely had.

great memories…

Attached: purple nikes.jpg (640x480 43.39 KB, 75.91K)

F

Wasn't he a yid? He certainly loved jewish well poisoning.

F

What really made Art Bell great was that he was just the host and didn't really seem to believe all the wacky stuff his guests prattled on and on and on about. Coast to Coast AM just wasn't the same after he left. The (((replacements))) were all true-believers and the show just went right off the cliff into completely ridiculous. When Art Bell left, the show just wasn't "fun" anymore.

I still remember one of his interviews with Ed Dames, who was talking about some gate somewhere that he was trying to find by remote viewing. "How will you know if it's safe on the other side of the portal?" "Oh, I'll just shove one of your cats through and see what happens." Cue break, with Art Bell commenting over the bumper music "No, there's no way he'd really do that… would he?" just before the break.

Or when Rush Limbaugh had his big scandal (Limbaugh went deaf due to side effects of an (((opiate))) addiction) and Art Bell played Limbaugh's intro music as the top-of-hour bumper music. I was thinking "now how did the clowns at the local AM station screw up this time" for a few minutes—-then Art Bell started laughing.

And there's "JC" … just "JC" … or, as he called himself, "J.C. Webster the Third" … (in 2004)
< "You will not embrace a Pentium chip with love and tenderness?"

F

W6OBB: Silent Key

F

RIP Fart Smell, I hate heather wade.

user, you should have bought a C Crane radio for listening at home.

Attached: 03cc61c7.png (200x100, 17.58K)

Attached: 51.webm (480x320, 8.4M)

George Carlin helped push the zog agenda.
He was in favor of feminism and hates white people in general.

Ended up living with a woman who had a conversation about Mel's Hole with. Just remembered that.

He actually pulled a Hotwheels /Jim for a while and did his show from Manila, but the ISDN lines kept tanking and he eventually moved back to Parumph. No word if he liked ladyboys.

Significant audio track vs video track misalignment.
Searches for Art-Bell-Lawsuit and Ted-Gunderson lead to the following below.
Which eventually lead to tunnels, waco, a 1990s pizzagate, Larry King, and etc.

educate-yourself.org/tg/nwogundersonsmear1may0.shtml
educate-yourself.org/nwo/nwowacowitnessesdying28apr0.shtml

That, is one hell of a rabbit hole.
I'm going to go find something else to do now.
All users be forewarned.

Wasn't he a leftist faggot. I forget exactly but one of his guest or a caller made some kind of negative statement about jews and he made them apologize and just about had a fit.

Attached: 1517806967002.jpg (500x499, 25.72K)

This.

There appears to be zero clarity, at least in the directions I went in. Signs point to yes. Significant obfuscation is present, on a multitude of sides. Don't know why.

Yes.

Old fag here, back in the day I'd sit in my parents basement and listen to Art all the time, real comfy hours. We didn't have the internet back then, there was Art Bell on AM radio though. I remember plenty of members on this multi-line BBS I dialed into on my 300 or 1200 baud modem, we would chat about his shows in real time or get discussions going in the bulletin board section. He was kind of a guiding light, most kids online back then were straight up anarchist types, no love for authority, we really believed there were grand conspiracies and everything was hidden from us. Rest in peace Art, thanks buddy.

Attached: crypainhurt.gif (336x336, 2.52M)

yeah. no… expecting the charge of "lefty" to stick to every cuck that refused to name the jew would leave us in an unrecoverable purity spiral even in the current climate… goes 2x for decades ago… 10x for boomer cucks… and 100x for those in the media. Art Bell was all of those things. You can expect him to not want that sort of honesty on air. Besides, he despised his callers so he might have just wanted a reason to fuck with that one.

Attached: 1381866800387.gif (500x375, 498.99K)

So Bill Cooper outed this guy as a freemason disinfo agent (I'm not direct linking to youtube, but it's easy to find)… curious on your thoughts about it…

In commercial radio, you pretty much have to suck kike cock, or else pic related.

Attached: 5.jpg (474x342 42.37 KB, 53.15K)

Probably ripped from jewgle video. That's where a lot of the old talks like that wound up, and once you downloaded, the sycnh was fucked.

Coast to Coast is and has always been kosher trash, whether it was Bell, Noory, or whoever that other faggot was.

Attached: 4772b583a59c5b86bbd9883bc8c6d0d719720726.jpg (337x337, 104.5K)

The morning man on the (((Toronto))) affiliate was fired after saying something along the lines of "that was the conspiracy theorist who likes little boys" to open his show one day. Story has been scrubbed from the net so I'm going from memory. (He's one of the most kosher commentators around too.)

Attached: coren.jpg (474x317, 11.94K)

It was less obvious before (((Mike Siegel))) and Noory took over, but all commercial radio is kosher trash.

F
the bastard has helped me through many sleepless nights. Honestly surprised he wasn't killed.

Dies at 72… hmm…