(((White Helmets))) tried to recruit Roger Waters with Saudi money

>The Syria Campaign’s initial approach

Attached: Waters.webm (480x360, 4.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/376783456/White-Helmets-Emails-to-Roger-Waters
archive.fo/K5rtW
grayzoneproject.com/2018/04/19/exclusive-emails-show-how-the-white-helmets-tried-to-recruit-roger-waters-with-saudi-money/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Government funding, violent extremist activity

>A final appeal from an eccentric activist

Emails: scribd.com/document/376783456/White-Helmets-Emails-to-Roger-Waters

Link to story: archive.fo/K5rtW
grayzoneproject.com/2018/04/19/exclusive-emails-show-how-the-white-helmets-tried-to-recruit-roger-waters-with-saudi-money/

Why shouldn't Trump nuke Mecca and Medina and Jerusalem?

I don't think some people on here realize how huge this is. Waters hates Trump, but the fact that he is aware of the (((white helmets))) is a massive step in the right direction. What this shows us is that Waters is stuck in the middle: he's both aware of the (((media))) while simultaneously believing their lies on Trump. This could be a huge pop culture victory if we could turn him because he is salvageable. And before some faggot NEET says something about how gay pop culture is - dear god I know but shut the fuck up. Any and all ground covered in this (((war))) is beneficial.

Is there another Roger Waters I'm unaware of? If he's the one I'm thinking of, I can see why he has such a haphazard view on things. It makes sense why he was such a brilliant mess to work with in pink floyd.

>By Max (((Blumenthal)))

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

My guess is all the drugs, mostly the LSD and other "mind opening" shit, that's made him anti-mainstream/anti-establishment. He sees both the media and Trump as establishment since they both have power and are connected, even if they are at each others throats. An understanding slightly above superficial.

The answer is a lot more straight forward.
His father was needlessly killed in ww2, it is in several of the real pink Floyd songs.
This made him more cynical about war in general, from a young age. He is also highly intelligent. The ability to think for himself has caused him to be generally anti-authoritarian, but not a batshit sjw. He has also changed over time while finding out more information.
He knew this kind of stuff was going on since the 60s or 70s. He just didn't know who was behind it.

He has also often called out both sides for playing games. I don't think he believes in any leaders, and knows that they are all corrupt and usually buddies with each other anyway.

He has famously been vocal about his being against zionism and isreal for most of his career

You're right. The concert my friend went to see in person recently in Illinois, that he told me all about, had nothing to do with Trump. He is not on the record as being staunchly anti-Trump. Ever.

Thanks for clearing that up, Goldblattstein.

Yet Trump is a proud and staunch zionist and isreal firster

Attached: Trump loves Israel[1].jpg (640x480 83.07 KB, 80.71K)

Thanks for clearing that up, Goldblattstein.

No, you're either retarded, a kike, or a bored polard fishing for you's.
>Rogers calls out the (((chemical attack))))
Something about your putrid, semitic shit just isn't adding up. Last (((You)) for you.

You are the only one here lying for jewry
Roger Waters has been a high profile and vocal protester against isreal and zionism.
He has been consistent.
Trump is openly a proud zionist and isreal firster.

Everything I have said is true, everything you have posted is jewish mewling and deceit, with accusations/inference of me being jewish just because I have expressed a dislike for lying neocon jews

You kvetched at how Waters is against Trump
I pointed out how that is only inevitable as all antisemites would be against Trump, only jews and the alt-right retards support jewry

Sure. Name three things Trump has done, not said, we're going to look at actions not meaningless words, to further the Zionist agenda.

Syria, increased handouts to isreal, 300 Bn arms deal to Saudi Arabia, signing that latest bill awarding even more industries and handouts to isreal in addition to all the other handouts, handing over the entire cabinet to the most scummiest zionist neocon hawks in the world and serving each and every interest of these zionist neocon hawks at the expense of America's own interests, this expands it to hundreds not just 3, but you knew all this of course anyway.

At least Roger Waters is defiantly opposed to jewry, plus he's a world renowned and much loved figure across the world especially for his resistance to zionist isreal.

I don't agree with siding with jews [left wing marxists or right wing zionists] on anything

A firework show. You forgot to mention how he dismantled Obama era programs used to train rebels.
You forgot to mention the coup that Trump's friend pulled on the people who were supplying ISIS the weapons (Talwaleed) and how they tortured him
You forgot to mention how they are used and tossed like old cumrags. Even the most scummiest Zionists can't get Trump to commit to Syria. He's made not starting a new war there while simultaneously not giving up geopolitical leverage look easy.
You have yet to elaborate on anything meaningful here.

i knew it! based MGTOW man cant be corrupted! fucking based!

>(((Max Blumenthal)))
Sage

Kill yourself my man

why should he? Let them nuke each other

Yeah, we better have the guy openly supplying ISIS, funding Hillary's campaign, and who owns citibank (who handpicked Obama's entire cabinet) as well as Jack Dorsey aka "@jack", who lives at 830 El Camino Del Mar, San Francisco CA, is a child rapist, murderer and cannibal. twitter running that shithole we need for OPEC. What an absolute failure of an argument you've put up.

Yeah we need those BASED Saudis in maga hats instead. It's not that Arabs are thoroughly complete scum, it was just that one guy! Now that he's gone, Saudi Arabia isn't doing anything wrong like shuttling sandniggers into Europe or working with Israel or promoting Religion of Cuck™ization of the west. They're fucking BASED now!

Again, kys

God bless Moishe, you never give up do you?

And of course that guy was never tortured or anything in the first place. That was just Q-tard bullshit.

So true. We need to work with the Saudis, who are, of course, our second greatest allies after the BASED chosen people of Israel.

What if I hate both kikes and degenerate druggie faggots who run away from their problems while doing nothing but whining about shit?

Attached: e3e80fb0f194dd752a9cbc40a6f19dd593bfca6eff2b9367d9e4c880628498d7.jpeg (858x1024 29.51 KB, 104.69K)

He's anti-war anti-authoritarian anarchist but he's not stupid.

Attached: 0C07FD3.jpg (1280x1925, 1.17M)

I wonder if Roger Waters knows about (((them))), and I don't mean it in the "Israel are meanies" leftist's way.

If he was aware of them in any way he'd have been swamped with bogus child molestation charges and OD'd by his doctor by this point.

"g" is still cut off

user, in his work area he had to deal with kikes ever since he was playing guitar with that schizo in the band.
My point is, you can know about (((them))) without actually making it public, especially by the fact that your career and even your personal life would be in great jeopardy if you dared to 'cross the line'.

which i am sure really needed the money unlike starving syrians

bump for great justice

Roger Waters doesn't seem like a retard. If he knows, then he doesn't seem like the kind of person to say anything about it.

>Syd Barrett was MKUltra'd by the Jews because he was going to name (((them)))