Man raped in ((Berlin))

Man raped in ((Berlin))

Just another day in Berlinistan. Degenerate rapist chats up some guy in the subway, later follows him, beats him to pulp and rapes him.

archive.is/Gp3CZ

Attached: bild6747.jpg (993x559, 31.89K)

Berlin is a hive of homo degeneracy. Gay prostitution is huge there, especially now with all those fine young black bacha beezis flooding the place. This is tolerated and even supported by the various lefty and green politicians because many of them are customers.

Berlin seems like an arab man's paradise, then.

does he feel sorry for the rapist?

Attached: 7dd6734763bc85881b910cb40857c1b76b7701d31a28909f2ab18057ab438ba1.jpg (1280x3000, 662.2K)

When I came across this title in the catalogue I quietly thought to myself "I haven't heard a story like this from Germany for quiet some time".
Faith restored in their cucked state

Berlin never changes, merely it is returning to its Weimar Roots.

sage

BILD has sometimes been more willing to name the Muslims than most other papers in Germany because of their reliance on fabricated outrage.

Bild is Unterschichts-Tier but it names a lot of rapists and muslims, mostly because of Volkszorn though.

Sounds hot, got a vid?

Attached: ae2774772a87733d6b179f5b99d3670d[1].jpg (1024x917 25.04 KB, 329.84K)

Attached: This is Why.png (320x420, 230.8K)

Berlin is a hellhole. Unless you are far left, you can not go there and leave thinking the Nazis were wrong.

It makes me actually enjoy the immigrant invasion. I just realized I am only attached to the land because my family came from there, but the current Germans deserve every inch of Somalian Aids rape cock.

Of course, we would have to wipe it clean before re-colonizing.

Attached: refugees-welcome.png (640x480, 156.91K)

actually there was another case in Berlin as well a few months ago where a guy forced someone from a bus stop to go with him and then he buttblasted him

kinda makes you wonder because the city is full of gay clubs, but I guess some people there get off on raping straight guys

Meh, its just part and parcel of living in a modern city.

Rapefugees linger around in big cities. Big city dwellers are socially atomized. Thus they won't hear anything except if it finally hits them. Only a minority of the German population lives in a big city. So why does every German deserve this? Oh, I get it… Chaim. Now it's also clear why you mention a Somalian although the perpetrator wasn't one. Try to hide your disgusting fetishes better next time around.

That sign is asking to be shopped into cumwell.

got some new reactions from that

Attached: smug3.jpg (247x306 125.64 KB, 127.76K)

If they are too busy being faggots, then their women can be raped. In fact, the best place to rape a muslim is in a no go zone. What is she going to do, call the police?

Fucking based.

Its a literal open air prison now.

Was Konigsberg the real capital of Germany?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (800x496, 423.87K)

FOR A SOMALI?
Do Germans lack education as well as rationality? I'm surprised they didn't imprison the guy because he had a weapon and stabbed one of EU's royalty ( nigger muds ).

Even without flags, I can smell the shart on this post.

So Bundesrepublik Deutschland has become Weimar 2.0, no surprise there.

Blonde girl's a qt.

king's town? - sounds like it

Berlin used to be the Paris of the East. Now it's the Paris of the East for different reasons.

Same with Detroit in the USA. Formerly known as the Paris of the Midwest.

It's the old capital.

Capitals change frequently. Königsberg was the capital of Prussia before some Brandenburg shit

This should play well with religious types, men raping men is part of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Why is there no red text under this post, but other people get banned for some trivial shit? Is supporting migrant rapists now the Zig Forums thing to do?

really? I thought it always varied between impoverished factory worker city and weimar tier sodom and gomorroah, with not much in between.

those are two different cases
the guy who feels guilty was swedish i think