archive.is/wVNdI
collive.com/show_news.rtx?id=50309

KEK

LOOKS LIKE ZUCK IS ABANDONING THE TRIBE FOR HIS CHINK OVERLORDS

Other urls found in this thread:

holocausthandbooks.com/dl/08-t.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nigger nazis confirmed

Attached: 1497283805697m.jpg (1024x765, 60.58K)

in the end the Askari are loyal only to the hand that feeds.

Attached: Bypass.png (601x548 67 B, 18.61K)

No, just a chess move in the jew political theater.

this, and its pretty obvious
they are just using it as a way to push more censorship on everyone. The kike doesn't care if he got censored because in the end he'll be the only one allowed to talk.

They WANT us to broadcast this story. It feeds into their victimhood narrative.

Well I can't say I have too many fucks to give about one non-white fucking with another non-white.

Attached: Uh huh.gif (500x356, 167.63K)

Attached: Eine Zensur findet nicht statt.PNG (210x230 15.72 KB, 72.49K)

Obviously the jews are not open and embracing cultural enrichment properly. The jewess should go around and apologize to the blacks for being such a narrow-minded bigot. She should donate her wealth to more culturally enriching programs to bring MORE diversity into her neighborhood. Don't be a blackphobic jew!

Attached: 62fb503b6574ae5cd07944df26506223a45d7abd202d552be7696c43e5a42aaf.jpg (392x409, 31.81K)

Welcome to the progessive battle royale.
This flaming tower of babel will be and all out, out and out slobber knocker! So get your soy lattes ready and your soycrisp trail mix and your gauc dips ready loidles and gentilegoys its about to go off.

Attached: images.jpg (512x288, 13.66K)

the jokes write themselves

He was clearly hogging all the air around him causing others in the vicinity to suffocate. It was an act of self defense, all violent actions against Jews are especially from diverse PoC such as himself.

Attached: daniel-richards-harnsberger-progressive-liberal-wrestler-interview[1].png (1696x948, 1.1M)

COMING TO YOU LIVE FROM BROOKLYN IN AN PINS COUNT ANYWHERE, TLC EXTREME RULES… WEIGHING IN AT 6.66OZ, JEWBERG KIKENSTEIN. HER OPPONENT, WEIGHING IN AT 40OZ, SHA'NIQWA 'KWAYN' TUPAKWANDA

Attached: jewwe.jpg (900x506, 59.08K)

Of course I fucked that up.

What's the general take on kikes banning kikes?

Which way is the shekel rolling?

A jew that goes against the narrative gets abandoned by the tribe.

Zuckerberg will never abandon the tribe, he's just doing what jews do every single time, elite jews have no qualms about sacrificing the inconsequential ones, that's all.

She dun fucked up. Gotta hide her power lvl better than that. Just post victims and perpetrators, say "is anybody going to address whats happening here." and leave it up to the audience to put it together.

Its afraid, its not pro black, its anti-white. They dont want Jews and blacks fighting and its not indicative of a larger trend. It goes against the narrative like Kenneth Gladney.

Checked.

Yet another boomer who won't name the kike…

He had a good run until he blew his wad defending the holohoax with nothing more than threats of violence and hospitalization for people who dont agree with him. Then his whole career was over, whoopsies.

Attached: 1444343678656.png (814x682, 99.56K)

jej

Oy vey! The Niggoys are out of control!

A very entertaining battle

Attached: 26-58-1.png (540x282, 297.39K)

This is an interesting article, because, if they'll ban a kike for such things, think of how much more they'll ban us on the little things.

I'm glad someone else remembers this.
28:00 if anyone wants to see some autistic screeching.

Groids might be animals but they are still fellow victims of kikery, also effectively harmless if there are no kikes around to use them as biological weapons.

Jesus fuck the JDF is on a roll there.

I VONDER HOW ZAT COULD HAPPEN!
ZEY ARE JUST JEWISH RAAYCIS WHO CANNOT GET A JEWISH GIRLFRIEND!

the hate comes from the jews,muslims and blacks as well.

don't ask us to cry for chabad people who use blood of white children in matzohs.

kek - they are so hungry they are eating themselves

I finally have a half assed excuse to post this.

Attached: This kvetches the specter2.png (615x821 375.68 KB, 376.75K)

YEEEEEEEE NIGGA BASH THAT KIKE NIGGA GOOD

OOYYY VEEEEEEEEYY

Poor poor juden. They need to learn to be more tolerant and progressive! Diversity is a strength!

This is the cure:

Jews vs Niggers.

SJWs and all minority and gays lovers vs Religion of Cuck™.

Attached: f5c500850ad420feaf37550c649f931c081ae163dd39d5939029902c8f95a3a8.png (800x1049, 372.97K)

28:20 Its shocking to see SJWs disguised as normies suddenly explode like that.

Attached: dac267d02b087eff8508f060cfac667ed243e85d3cd5d2c0c466e9435da10209.jpg (433x645, 52.26K)

Find her facebook and taunt her.

When the Syrians/Russians shot down that kike jet from Pissrael I posted on the Times of Pissrael's Kikebook page: "sucks the jew pilot lived". That's how I got my last 30 day ban.

Attached: 100% pure cohen.jpg (1200x672 25.79 KB, 142.01K)

Oh my god, he went from zero to JUST in a matter of seconds! Why does the Holocaust short circuit people's minds like this?

34:30
Jews confirmed for mithril nails

Attached: Screenshot (26)

The hits keep coming!

35:10

FUCK YOU, MAN

There is a video with new york niggers talking about black on jew crime is all bullshit, because everyone knows if they touch a jew no resource will be spared to catch them and they will get max sentence by the jewdge.

that sounds iffy, I mean the elderly would almost certainly die in large numbers, I mean maybe they're not counted since they died on the journey, but I still find that disreputable.

but that doesn't mean we can't be discredited and that allowing our enemies to refute a lie is worse than telling the truth.

This kind of stories are planned propaganda to enforce the image of jews as eternal victims, When it is them who promote and defend niggerdom.

Yeah, it's funny how people scream about Treblinka. One should wonder why a "momentum" was build, a thing that is nothing more but a load of rocks covering the area where supposedly jews have been murdered by the million. I'd recommend this book and documentary, it will give you a good idea how much lies surround Treblinka: holocausthandbooks.com/dl/08-t.pdf

monument*

How the hell can someone not stop at that and gander for a moment how retarded that even sounds. And who fuck would even buy hair or even fucking teeth during the time of war.