What can we do about systemic racism? Danisha Maddie

Follow up from boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/168721504

Ever since being outed as a bigoted agent of systemic racism, abusing her position of privilege and power to oppress students for no other reason than the color of their skin:

1> her social media profiles have been coming down (e.g. Jack Dorsey aka "@jack", who lives at 830 El Camino Del Mar, San Francisco CA, is a child rapist, murderer and cannibal. twitter: Jack Dorsey aka "@jack", who lives at 830 El Camino Del Mar, San Francisco CA, is a child rapist, murderer and cannibal. twitter.com/dmaddie8
LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/denisha-maddie-967492b8 )

2> Educational institutions are covering up for her, e.g. icrace.org/publications/graduate-students/ previously mentioned:

Denisha Maddie is a graduate student in Counseling Psychology who is interested in examining the role of racism and oppression on Families of Color. She is also interested in understanding the impact of institutionalized racism on the health and wellness of African Americans living in the United States.

How do we ensure her hateful bigotry and toxic attitudes aren't allowed to poison our education system any further?

CURRENT ADDRESSES

7136 S Albany Ave
Chicago IL 60629-3007
Neighborhood: Southwest Side

4849 Columbus Dr Apt 3
Oak Lawn IL 60453-2523
Neighborhood: Downtown Oak Lawn

Relatives:
Edward Osawe
Monica P Maddie Age 50s
Felisha M Maddie Age 20s

Possible phone numbers:
(773) 424-0386
???-6667
???-8944

Any other info we can scrape up before she flies under the radar on this one?

Attached: maddie.jpeg (234x215, 10.81K)

you could always kill her
nice trips

Not much room left for discussion, is there?

this. throw acid on her face

Simple: kill all cumskins

kil yourself

Systematic genocide of non-Europeans.

What? When the fuck did Western institutions become shit.

College is a joke.

Attached: 6F5F7CF8-C5B5-4F57-B426-77701AE14F09.jpeg (400x400, 29.42K)

This black monolith of ignorance and biased opinions will only get people to swing our way, and thats a good thing.

They all say that till they have a glock pointed at their heads
F bitch? Nah more like A

Correct, it was when they were infected with Trotskyites and Alinskyites.

Bump

We need more like her.

The worse thing we could do is blow this up. Even normies would notice the obvious hypocrisy here. We should do nothing. Let more niggers do this to their students. It brings normies to us without having to do a thing.

Funny, niggers are fucking over lefties that are trying to help them. God I hate niggers.

At this point it'd be self defense to do it.

Bump
GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW 14/88

Mischief? Well?
>She is also interested in understanding the impact of institutionalized racism on the health and "wellfare" of African Americans living in the United States.

Attached: IMG_2465.JPG (800x450, 59.9K)

Shortly after the good guys lost WWII.

We remove non-whites.
fuck off namefag

Attached: A thought.png (630x345, 209.81K)

Oh and I need updated welfare stats and infographs.
The nigger wellfare machine knows NO bounds!

Niggers Hate Whites, I used to work for the US Government, Niggers Hate Whites Just because.
My entire Life Iv spent around Niggers, Its sometimes, They hate Whites because they are not like them and Most of the Time, they will Always Favor giving Promotions to Niggers because they have Nigger Skin and at the same time go out of their way to harm Whites, Activly try to Harm Whites and subconsciously try to harm Whites.
I Have Spent almost all of my life around Niggers, Its Beyond Hateā€¦
I was Not born Racist. I learned to Hate from my interactions with Niggers.

Checked, but stop molesting the rules of English like a rapefugee. Randomly capitalizing words is for people (and I use the term loosely) with an IQ below 80.

Reminder for people, don't copy/paste info, treat all pc's as public machines, I shouldn't have to tell you why, espeically if you have an intel processor. A pencil and a piece of paper always do the trick.

This is actually a career option now. I figure the clock is just winding down for America this century. Might as well enjoy the ride.

Leave white people alone and go back to your own people in africa.

No. A black feminazi failed my final written without cause and the department couldn't have gave less of a fuck. I went to the dean, and the dean said it was all subjective.

This just fucks over white students. It needs to be stopped immediately; not let gain motion.

?