'He made love to me expertly…and it was thrilling': ABC News reporter is revealed to have been intimate with Fidel...

'He made love to me expertly…and it was thrilling': ABC News reporter is revealed to have been intimate with Fidel Castro
The first-ever female correspondent for ABC News not only slept with Cuban leader Fidel Castro but also served as a secret back-channel between him and the US government, newly released documents have revealed.
Lisa Howard, who initially began her career as a soap actress, decided to become a reporter who would cover international affairs.
She developed an intimate relationship with Castro months after the Cuban Missile Crisis nearly led to global nuclear annihilation.
The revelations about Howard’s relationship with Castro were reported for the first time by POLITICO.
Motivated by a desire to see peace between the US and Cuba, Howard volunteered to serve as a secret intermediary between the Communist government in Havana and the Kennedy administration.
Howard passed messages from Castro to the Kennedy and Johnson administrations.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5640631/ABC-News-journalist-revealed-intimate-Fidel-Castro.html
archive.is/fg1Ie

Attached: 4B5F79C400000578-0-image-m-11_1524266698354.jpg (634x491, 56.46K)

The things fame whore chicks will say to reinvent themselves…

Did she have Fidel's love child?

She saw the kind of attention Stormy's been getting and got jealous cause she fucked a dictator once.

Color me surprised.

Attached: 3DPD.jpg (624x677, 56.31K)

This is why women shouldn't be leaders, because they'll just fuck other leaders and thus fuck their own people.

He'd be fucking ashamed if he knew how one of his bastards turned out.

Attached: castreau Hugs Gay Muslim Unicorn.mp4 (1280x720, 2.17M)

Why do you think he gave up? He knew.

Castro was a Mamzer

Agnes Nixon was a writer for Guiding Light, which Howard was in. Q has been dropping info about Maggie, Agnes' grandaughter, who has been photographed with Barry multiple times since she was 10.

Attached: maggie2.jpg (708x684 33.24 KB, 359.38K)

This is how are journalists have been for 100 years. So fucking far left, they will literally fuck communist dictators if given the change. They are obsessed with Che Guevara and Fidel Castro etc. as revolutionary heroes and are literally in bed with them.

Attached: mccarthy-podcast-2-orig.jpg (907x510, 71.88K)

Next time you post, think about what Castro accomplished in his life (even who he fucked), and what you did.
Then you will understand who is the man and who is the loser

Fuck off.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1188x1515, 2.92M)

KEK this Marxist literally looks up to Castro like some fat ten year old looks up to Lebron James.

This would have been more effective as its own thread.
Also:
The vision of a leftist subhuman is so pathetic.

Trotskyists are everywhere in this chan

this is exactly the Cuba of Batista. Now dude: buy a ticket, land in Havana, do a nice turning around. And then, only then, spew your bullshit

Muuuuh dick.

Of course what about other places? Youd never speak of those.

disgusting

Take an excursion to Trinidad. Go to the north to Vinales, enjoy some days on the beach in Cayo Jutias.

You can plan your trip in Airbnb. Check the box "helping cuban people". If you want to rent a car do it some months in advance

Im not gonna go from one shithole to another to follow your tourist route that covers up how much shit the rest of the country is. Some Cuban i know already warned me about dumb tourists like you, youd even eat shit if it only would look nice.

Attached: 6f2f5c23f9c9f9ed5a0b4d5763992911.jpeg (432x290, 41.5K)

Is that how you idiots call people that flee from total shit countries now? How cute.

The absolute state of /trannypol/, smdh. Either way, you're already here so you're here forever.

Attached: pol ride.png (977x447, 402.57K)

right after he shanked you right?

Go ride your tricycle back to Nigglin's Thai Fuck Shack with that.

Well if he did he didnt do much of a job welldone. The guy is a good guy as far as Im aware.

All i can see is Trudeau when I look at Castro now.

It really is uncanny.

No that would be Trudeaus mom.

Well, at least it's not as bad as being walked home gently.

Really?

Nah i got a beach in America and not some shithole conutry

return to cuckchan please

I've been to Cuba. Havana is beautiful, but try visiting the countryside. Everyone is piss poor. This is analogous to saying "visit north korea, pyongyang is awesome". I'll grant that Cuba doesn't have death camps, but I still wouldn't be signing up to live there tomorrow.

Does "Howard" (((echo)))? Seems like it should given the context.

Hire a woman for serious work, she sucks the hairy dick of an enemy communist. Never mind that he was threatening to kill everybody she knew – women find that exciting. Never mind he was an interview subject – women have zero professionalism when their snatches are contracting. Never mind that all that "expert" sex might possibly have compromised your role as a courier just a teeny tiny bit – women in the presence of a man who's not afraid to choke them out have no resistance at all and will leave your firstborn in a dirt field to get chad cock.

This is why women must be silenced and managed. They are the weakest link in every chain on earth. Don't get mad at them; don't hate them; don't listen to those MGTOW kikes about avoiding them – just remember that they have the ethos and capacity for self-reflection of children, and it is always a fatal mistake to treat them like they can handle grownup responsibility.

Never, ever trust a woman to act like a fucking professional, unless she's a whore.

#MeToo

I'm sure the carefully prepared propaganda tour to amuse retarded Americans like you and get their dollars was great.
Yeah, also dissent is illegal and there's not even freedom of association. It's not a shit hole only because of the poverty.

Attached: 1444626252_pobreza-cuba-15.jpg (400x301, 37.88K)

Willingly visiting a commie shithole.

This board is for ages 18 and up faggot

Can ya'll not spot a tranny yet?
All news "babes" are trans men.
Every.Fucking.Time.
But wait, wait, I can already hear it.
HOW DARE U SAY JEW PRESS ARE LIARS! THIS IS ABOUT SOMEONE WE DISLIKE, THEREFORE IT IS TRUE

If only you knew how literally correct you are…
Amazing how photographers and lighting techs consistently forget the basics of lighting when dealing with trannies. Check out even contemporary studio footage, the adam's apple shadow area is virtually guaranteed - until they get the tracheal shave but even afterwards if a noticeable scar remains.

Attached: lisa_howard_apple.jpg (147x221 64.29 KB, 12.72K)

>Does "Howard" (((echo)))? Seems like it should given the context.

cloudy with a chance of (((yid)))

Trannyposter, the adams apple would be an inch lower. Get off the internet & go find a wife, you dumb sack of shit.

You forgot your regular posture faggot

Attached: bernie_cuck_stance.jpg (1020x608, 94.01K)

Are you under the impression that there are maybe 10 women on earth and everyone else is a tranny?

Attached: f2583e0ce1e9a4a263d666a811e3bfc9463dbb61db41293cb6f35bf0d915c3c6.png (976x976, 475.32K)

Whoa

Attached: REACTION_AMERICANPSYCHO1.jpg (1200x1505, 306.05K)

hang all roasties

Just imagine how butthurt someone has to be to write something like this.

BIG
MED
DICK

Holy shit how did you get in here? >>Zig Forums

Not just a whore here, anons. A mossad asset.

First off….(((Howard))).

Was assigned to infiltrate for alphabet agency.

Another kike tactic, was published posthumously, so she couldn't tell the truth even IF she wanted to.

Implying.

Of course she did, that's what mossad is for.

Attached: 15e166fdce677a6d31c718b3da50951dbe75cb83a1f4b144f085aac847c0cd81.jpeg (496x960, 50.83K)

Wrong pic.

Attached: Lisa Howard jewish spy in cuba.PNG (272x636, 83.72K)

They suicided her ass, too.

Attached: 1caf59e24dbb14d78277edd0d37f309f530633f10951f5c93ac6a2d0cb4ec852.png (1024x1446, 858.96K)

I wonder if she is okay with knowing he is a horrible violent dictator who openly hated niggers and killed gays. Oh what he was a Commie? Nvm all good then.

Women get wet for power, news at 11

oo-er! Was this before or after Mrs Trudeau?

hi /r9k/

Attached: justincastrotrudeau.png (562x842 205.98 KB, 42.57K)

Here's a proper size image

Attached: MaggieNixon_17thAnnualKnockOutAbuseEvent2010_DSC0008.jpg (2400x3600, 2.99M)

Commando? Slut.

Literally what I was about to say. Power is the greatest aphrodisiac.

It has to be.

Attached: aphrodisiacman.png (697x900, 788.03K)

Females should not be allowed to be reporters/correspondents/tv hosts. Females should not be allowed in the media at all. (I can't wait until all actresses are replaced by cgi, so they can no longer whore themself out for fame.) The west recieved the biggest punch when females were given rights, now they whore their race & civilization into oblivion. Females should not have rights, should not be allowed to be outside without a parents or brothers or husbands supervision. This stupid whore should be killed for fucking that commie spicjew if she is still alive.

checked
agreed

Must not be new information considering Lupin III covered that angle in the Fujiko TV series.

(((Guggenheim)))

OY VEY

A member of the (((Guggenheim))) family. Color me surprised