Fresno State Professor Randa Jarrar in Her Own Words

The Absolute State of American Education

Randa Jarrar, who made headlines this week after attacking the Bush family on Twitter, then bragging in response to the backlash that she makes $100,000 a year as a tenured professor and cannot be fired, no matter what she does.

She can now be seen in a new video compilation attacking the evil white male patriarchy and calling the local Fresno farmers "fucking stupid".

On her now private Twitter, Jarrar was unbothered by the video compilation and actually called the clips of her speaking 'iconic'.

archive.is/2cVMP

Absolute Degeneracy

Attached: Fresno_State_professor_calls_Trump_supporting_farmers_f_g_stupid_Daily_Mail_Online_-_2018-04-21_17.03.47.png (660x496 600.53 KB, 797.15K)

Farmers are stupid?
Ok , starve then fat cunt

I wonder why she hates the man so much.

What a disgusting creature. The hell is it a professor of? Also, apparently "fuck" is the new go to word for "intellectuals". Lol, damn; no wonder this country is full of total mind-numbed robots.

Modern academia has to be destroyed.

Tenure can't save her from dying of a heart attack at 35.

Imagine being a woman. Then imagine being so fat and ugly that only niggers or pajeets would be willing to fuck you. She must be in a constant state of hyper-salt.

She's lucky she doesn't talk shit about automobile clinics.

Thanks limey but she's not an accurate representation of America academia. She's an obnoxious cunt that got to where she is by being, an obnoxious cunt.

well she said in her own words that violence should be the future of the left, and she thinks breaking into someones home and ruining it and destroying it is ok. maybe she gets treated likewise

Attached: D6EA0E2A-4414-41BB-936D-FE7CE0F353EF.jpeg (500x500, 55.27K)

holy… is this bitch serious? How can she go on for so long without someone knocking her out?

forward this to Tucker it makes a great story

It's already on Fox jews

we have it on at work

I'm glad someone bashed the Bushes, I don't really care where it comes from.

And what would be an accurate representation of American academia?

Speech is still free, even when you're a raving retard.

Jabba's not fired yet?

Vile Hambeast

That creature is an English professor.

A jew, taking your shekels while calling you a privileged cis-white male, forever.

cant be too hard to find out where she lives can it?

This blob of bitterness is a good example of the contempt that the average non-white 'American' has for their superiors. Their prosperity is an affront to what the nation stands for and what has been sacrificed to get this far. The purging of 'academia' cannot come soon enough. This is where young minds are held captive by the deluded ramblings of the inferior.

Good thing thats basically homeless pay in Fresno.

More news at 11.

that 2nd picture

we live in clown world

I hope a nigger knocks her teeth out.

Can that be used as a legal defense for tossing her home; should she attempt to involve law enforcement? I know some verbal contracts are enforceable especially ones made in public with witnesses…

The neighborhood she lives in, shootings and home invasions are common. Used to be a nice area with older Whites and Armenians living out their days, now is fag and beaner infested shithole. Have drawn my weapon multiple times on scumbags in that area and eventually had to leave due to crime. Been in this bitch's house once about 5 years ago, lives in an older home with her manlet bf/husband and their son.

Attached: Capture.JPG (879x495, 49.09K)

Good information. Doesn't answer the legal question, though. If you publicly condone and promote illegal actions against your enemies (such as this hamplanet has done) do you have a legal defense against the same actions against yourself?

Correction. That's basically being a millionare in Fresno.

Attached: mexicans fresno girls.jpg (660x477, 45.36K)

Actually she is you fucking faggot, I got denied my letters of rec for grad school because teachers like this cunt are fucking everywhere and expect you to fall in line and parrot their retarded, borderline seditious beliefs. Academia has been throughout corrupted and this stupid cunt is a perfect target for highlighting how absolutely fucked it is. Also, if she's seriously at 100k that's atrocious, I know profs who are at 60k with decades of research and tenure behind them who aren't this disgustingly Marxist

welcome to the good ol' jewish network…

I don't need a welcome I was (re)born in it, molded by it.

the reality is, if you're a goy you always need to work 100x harder and you'll never ever get the opportunities that they get

you think a non jew would get the shot that Zig Forums favorite Soros did when he received his masters in basket weaving (philosophy) and begged fellow kikes to give him a banking job?

no way in hell…

any jew dominated industries from finance to diamond trading are virtually impossible to advance in beyond underpaid good goy positions

I laugh at all the city banker idiot goys in Londonistan on their 40k salaries who think that they'll be #winning one day

dehumanize yourself and face the bloodshed is all I can say really, especially if you're from Europe

>After graduating, Soros found it difficult to get work, and settled for a job as a traveling salesman for a fancy-goods wholesaler selling to retailers in Welsh seaside resorts. He described this period as the "low point of my life," and wrote letters to a number of merchant banks requesting interviews. Many of these ignored him, and others humiliated him in the interviews. He credits his acceptance at Singer and Friedlander to the fact that the managing director was a fellow (((Hungarian.))) [42]

straight from kikepedia

That's actually my field, and disputing the Marxist kike cult is why my letters were revoked. Again; I was born in it

Fuck this gay ass earth.

fuck off FBI, CIANiggers, not in the mood for your flirting right now

In my life, I've studied (in and out of academia): Mathematics, Computer science, Electrical engineering, Physics, Astronomy, History and some older languages. I have mastered and forgotten more useful subjects than this this bloated waste will ever know, yet she's the intellectual put on a pedestal with an easy ride into tenure; while men who do important work like me are the problem. What an absolute clown world we reside in.

What do you do now, user ?
-t. not cia

Attached: mfw.gif (379x380, 1.48M)

You can literally just do the same thing. Go to a college like USC and you'll be immediately accepted into any job you want in Southern California; while an extreme example, every region has its 'power center'. Join a college fraternity. Get in the military if you need to. Do fucking something instead of being an anti-social faggot.

The system is broken. So what? It was broken hundreds of years ago when who your family was determined if you got taxed or not as a peasant or aristocrat, it was broken before that when the chief's sons got the bigger share of the dead elk because the chief ran shit. There is no such thing as fairness in society, so man the fuck up, and make nepotism work in your favor. Unless you're an actual genius, or born rich, you will never advance far without support.

Fuck this cunt, and fuck the others like her who plague academia, but don't pretend that they have an absolute stranglehold. There are still ways to circumvent them, and ways to play their same tools against them.