Winnipeg is a hub for child prostitution and many boys for years were sexually exploited at Bonnycaste park...

Winnipeg is a hub for child prostitution and many boys for years were sexually exploited at Bonnycaste park. This park was very active during (((Scam))) Katz and Glen Murray's time as mayor… (((Scam Katz))) was Winnipeg's most corrupt politician and with full confidence pulled numerous conflicts of interest and outright bribes and always got away
… Most of those boys that were sexually exploited at Bonnycaste park wards of child an family services…

Attached: humanyarights.jpg (824x1343, 217.83K)

Close to the end of (((Sam Katz))) time as mayor the pedos that sexually exploited the boys at Bonnycastle park started getting tickets rather then getting justice for those who had been lured into a life of prostitution and degeneracy.

Attached: Doug Tervoort .jpg (620x349, 90.96K)

Attached: davidkroftopwinnipeg.jpg (1536x2048 25.27 KB, 508.37K)

Winnipeg is becoming more redpilled

Fostergate 2.0 is Canada's pizzagate

Attached: scamKatzscam.jpg (774x1428, 332.56K)

Need more info on this mason connected pedophile

Attached: Michael Bridgford Read.jpg (856x1293, 263.23K)

Most info needed on this pedo artist who painted for the masons and worked in schools but lost his job for have youth in his house

Attached: michealread.jpg (877x1261, 184.37K)

Many victims are scared to come forward because this guy is protected…

Attached: Kenneths charges.jpg (620x348, 83.1K)

This guy works for the government and buys sex off the city's youth online lives 7 minutes away from Bonnycastle park

Attached: 1522136657506.png (1022x1083, 540.94K)

The justice system in Winnipeg Manitoba is sympathetic to the pedos

Attached: stillwalknot4longtho.jpg (545x365, 62.02K)

Masonnigger thread
Did your stupid ass get banned from end/pol/ again?

Attached: Cormierquotez2.jpg (620x350, 73.01K)

No I figured I would shit up the boards as their are less shills

Do you know how i could locate a mason if I had his first name… don't they have books and pics of themselves

Winnipeg "Free Trade Zone" allows for all kinds of shenanigans, allows the kind of buildings you could use a lot easier than some of the parks. I personally think from the heavy industrial/commercial zone there you would find "something", (((something))), and something else.

Was this before or after Canada raised the AOC? I think it was 14 only like 10-12 years ago.

Well Sam Katz was Jewish and he had rumours that he liked young male prostitutes and also had sooo many scams, conflicts of interest with full confidence had numerous bribes but always got away

Attached: 1524364079177.png (999x823, 448.56K)

Also I keep getting reports of child brothels that used to exist.

1 was at oz hair salon that had boys many years ago

1 was at 777 Selkirk and was just a few years ago and still might be a thing

Many of the boys that were sexually exploited at Bonnycaste park were 13 to 25 but they were groomed with money and hard drugs to make them compliant

Nobody forced them to sell their asses for drugs. You're making excuses for faggots.

Some were not even gay but were gay for pay most of them impoverished group home kids

Is Winnipeg still filled with HA and chugs?

Kek. That's new to me. But, "gay for pay" is still gay. A sodomite is a sodomite. A 14-year-old boy knows exactly what he's getting into.

not just chugs but the most militant chugs in Canada. Crees. They are a completely different species from the friendly Haida, Shimsham, Nishka, Blackfoot etc, that you see on the west coast.