HOW TO SAVE THE WHITE RACE AND GERMANY

HOW TO SAVE THE WHITE RACE AND GERMANY

Lots of redpilling on Zig Forums but I rarely if ever see practical life advice, so today my dear Zig Forumsacks I shall teach you how to jew the jews in Germany, Sweden and any other high welfare euro countries.

First things first: ==IF YOU WORK AND DON'T MAKE IT TO TOP 10% INCOME YOU'LL NEVER HAVE A HIGH QUALITY OF LIVING THESE DAYS IN EUROPE - PERIOD==

You'll be a good goy feeding the anti white machine while at best you live in a slightly nicer place in a slightly nicer area driving a slightly nice car but if you ever lose your job you're fucked and job security outside of pozzed capitals is lower than ever.

You won't be able to afford a house for your family with this ever.

If you're 30 by now or don't see yourself ever getting there or if you're in your 20s and aren't so sure about it this guide is for you.

The first thing you need to do is: ==ABANDON WHITE THINKING==

Being a productive member of society doesn't pay anymore and makes you vulnerable to 3rd world invaders as well as "square" behavior required to hold down a corporate job is incompatible with living next to rabid dogs.

What you need to do: ==BECOME A FIGHTING MACHINE==

Even high IQ women sexually select by aggression. Work out every day, learn MMA, street fighting, self defense etc. Jews want you to be soy and trans and work yourself to death so you can hide in a studio apartment in a wealthy enclave from the muds.

Learn German: ==LEARNING BROKEN GERMAN IS EASY==

Tons of girls know broken English from school, but learning basic German isn't hard, even muds can do it. Spaced repetition applications like Anki are good for this: fluent-forever.com/how-to-learn-german-grammar-with-anki/

Find a German girl: ==FINDING WOMEN IS EASY IF YOU'RE FIT AND AGGRESSIVE==

Contrary to popular belief even low IQ white women only go mud if no aggressive Germans aren't around as mates. Working in big corp together with women makes guys super passive. You don't want to harass colleagues after all. If you're aggressive girls will come to you and not just low IQ white trash. Learning some PUA stuff can help with charm but in the end it's all about confidence which naturally comes with high T aggression from being a fit guy.

Fly to less pozzed cities in Germany like Dresden, get an AirBnB or a temporary apartment via hc24.de claiming that you'll be on a work assignment (much cheaper and more available), approach girls at daytime non stop, get their numbers, have a date or two.

Sooner or later one will bite if you're fit and not a total autist.

Get her knocked up: ==MOVE FAST, BANG WITHOUT CONDOM, BE THE LEADER===

So you might be fairly broke and jobless but your confidence needs to be unwavering. Bang fast, bang without condom, get her knocked up asap, get a certificate of non impediment from your embassy, register your marriage, get a residence permit. This is doable within a month.

Get gibs: ==GIBS ARENT JUST FOR MUDS==

Best to get a non kosher lawyer involved in the process so the gibs agency doesn't screw you.

You can live good on gibs: ==LEARN TO WORK THE SYSTEM==

Get your waifu to pop out 6 kids and you'll get 2200 euroshekels a month + a whole house FOR FREE. You need to be a muthafuggen CEO to pay for this with actual work. Good luck ever getting their before 50. Again, use lawyers to deal with the gibs agency as they aren't friendly and will fuck you over if they can. After you get gibs the gov will even pay for the lawyers.

AGAIN: THERE IS NO WAY A NORMAL WHITE WORKER CAN RELIABLY AFFORD 6 KIDS, A HOUSE AND A STAY AT HOME WAIFU WITHOUT DOING THIS!

GODSPEED ANONS!!!!(>ABANDON WHITE THINKING)

Attached: index1313.jpg (275x183, 7.73K)

I actually like this idea.
I will have lose my insane amount of inhibition, but will try to do so.

Also, I copied your post, so if the kikes delete this or ban you I will be sure to try and spread this message on all the chans.

GODSPEED ANONS!
FOR OUR PEOPLE!

Do you even know anything about Germany?
Did you do this or is this an "other people do it" plan?

How does this save anything? This makes only the lives of working germans harder. Total Niggerbehaviour.

And dont think Hartz 4 is anything great. It sucks. 2200 euro with 6 children is like living in bangladesh. Especially when you are white and non-retarded they will force you to do at least shitty application courses with subhumans every day till you kill yourself. There is no sitting at home and doing nothing.

So fuck off nigger and never set a foot on german soil.

Yeah that's generally the "problem" with us white folks, but I have been fucked by the ZOG long enough to eventually lose it (I'm in my early 30s now). They want you to feel like a worthless failure if you don't advance in the kike system but in reality it's a rigged game you can't win. Most CEO types have 1 kid and their wife divorces them or fucks a random chad cause they're double faced cucks that'd never win a streetfight. In Germanistan entrepreneurship is next to impossible and even CEOs won't ever life the high life with a yacht and a mansion.

The next step is removing the POZ from your waifus life and your own life. No kikephones with facecuck, no instakike. Keeping yourself occupied, finding somewhat like minded people so your waifu doesn't go crazy (women aren't made to have their man as their only person to socialize with).

It's easier if you're religious. There is a Russian Orthodox church in Dresden for example which is the least pozzed version of Christianity I guess. They might hate you for being a mooch though if you're open about your life choices as Russians tend to think work = virtue as well.

Sure thing Schlomo, a few whites doing this while millions of muds do it will totally make a difference.

The sooner the system crashes the better you weak fuck…

Every white that becomes a nigger is a white less.

Who is weak here? The one who works for his goals or the one who dreams of being a parasite?

You can still work user…it's just a matter of getting ZOG to pay for your kids. Most of these taxpayers you are worried about are consenting to destroying their country anyway.

Hahaha in third world shitholes like Bangladesh people work 24/7 to afford shelter and food. A free apartment + plenty of money for food and clothing is totally Bangladesh. Might not be in the best area if you only have one kid but at least in places like Dresden you won't be surrounded by muds.

You need to lose your brainwashing.

You need to learn to play the system. Putting out job applications is lol easy. They even pay you for it with extra shekels. If you ever get invited for interviews act lazy, unmotivated. Again, get a lawyer so they back off with insane demands. Easy stuff.

Not a total cakewalk but easy money once you reach a bunch of kids and when they wise up that they can't fuck with you.

1. Learn how to format.
2. Reported for supporting communism and degeneracy.

Go to the gym, do sports AND read books
Who says you cant so both?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1174x464, 244.86K)

*do

It can work if you are ready to be a total scumbag. At this stage you also sell drugs at the side and steal from shops.

But people like this should be executed on the spot.

Sure thing Shlomo…

WORK ISN'T VIRTUE IN THE NEARLY AUTOMATED WORLD MY FRIEND

People have ever harder times adding value to the system. In the west there are too many people, too less jobs, economies kiked to death, housing prices in major cities jewed to death, virtually all production shifted to China.

THE GAME IS RIGGED IN YOUR DISADVANTAGE

Only wat to save the White race is to destroy I am a d&c kike, ban my stupid non-white assland. It is a land of shit and degeneracy

Attached: 1516507069429.png (650x925 112.89 KB, 626.92K)

Dumb cuckmods. What I mean is too nuke Amerimmmmmuttland. Filth that it is. And gas all Mutts as well

Attached: 1513783574588.png (649x839, 750.45K)

that's 8 years of work to end up with 280€/month per person, and you still have to put up with a wife and 6 (SIX) kids for the rest of your shekelbux life, morocco tier

you get a free house which would set you back at least 1200 EUR, probably more

so in total at least 3400 EUR net or a job that'd pay at least 60k and these jobs are hard to get and rarely if ever in non pozzed areas.

Attached: Radiant Health.jpg (991x761 312.9 KB, 217.19K)

what did the je- errh mods, mean by this