Zionist Organization of America wants David Zogg to stop using "Never Again" because it's muh holocaust

Zionist Organization of America wants David Zogg to stop using "Never Again" because it's muh holocaust

Attached: neveh_again_goyim.png (2742x1540, 2.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/11507176.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

15 MILLION GERMANS MURDERED
1939-1945: ~4 million died in "battle"
1945-1953: ~11 million died in "eisen hower's death camps"
#neverforget
#neveragain
#fortay

The 4mil is from the official OKW Casualty Figures.
The 11mil is from the Rhine Meadows documentary that ranges 9-15 million, mostly civillian, deaths.

The tolerance for the camps is greater than the OKW numbers so I picked a lower number, 11 million, because it made 15 million when added to the OKW numbers. I started with 6 million germans based on the 1.7 from a 1989 canadian news article rounded up to 2 million and the OKC numbers.

"God, I hate the Germans…"
(Dwight David Eisenhower in a letter to his wife in September, 1944)

*OKW

Thats actually pretty hilarious. How can this be used to against both sides negatively?

Attached: 2fc30b418b120b6f2e07a4ee32785c01f7f3d9bebb78a05d195f473b11665b4f.gif (436x328, 487K)

Who will be king of the victimhood mountain?

(checked)

That's not the real reason why. The real reason why is he's not a kike, and they only permit kikes to have power. He's shown he has the power to bring down bigwigs, and they do not permit it.

Why?

Simple, kikes have what is called particularist morality.

This means, basically, that "what's good for the tribe is good, and what's bad for the tribe is bad," and this is also emotionally. So, for you, you would feel guilting stabbing a nigger to death. You'd feel bad as hell, at least if the nigger didn't do you any wrong. But how it is for the kike, they'd stab that nigger, no problem, so long as it didn't harm their tribe.

This is the thing to understand about the kike. Their emotions are not configured as yours or mine.

They are not, precisely human.

Or, at least, they aren't human like we are, that's for fucking sure.

They wanted their kike kid Kasky to be the one in Hogg's position, but there's just one problem: Kasky is a total homo faggot, and so he doesn't trigger sexual attraction in the milfs who watch shitty daytime TV where the crisis actors put on their drama AKA interviews.

But in this case it's good for him to be destroyed. He was dangerous for us. A real fucking problem. And let me tell you something, he's a dark narcissist, and he'll eventually create a Jonestown, mark my words.

EAT. EAT EACH OTHER YOU DUMB FUCKS.

Get out, faggot.
inb4 you try to paint this into me being a Jew. Those tricks don't work here, Merchant.

This moron ought to tell that to "Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership".

lawd don't infringe on our franchise

Attached: 1469703690737.jpg (640x427, 75.73K)

Now that Hogg has reached "peak usefulness", I fully expect him to be martyred by a windup-toy.

That was his plan all along to erase the myth of the holocaust in msm ~_^

Attached: hoggsssss.jpg (640x898, 48.38K)

Why not subvert the Never Again shit to the Eisenhower Death Camps?

On second thought this might be quite useful.
The kikes are doing it all the time.

Attached: the_birth_of_a_nation-428521123-large.jpg (881x1200, 250.3K)

< Being a fascist means massacring niggers.
>>>/gaschambers/

Has this double nigger asked ZOG to apologize to him yet?
#ZOASaySorryToHogg

Will never watch that shit but it makes me sick that they used the legacy of such a great film

Attached: 1460783751488-0.jpg (961x1482, 465.33K)

Attached: david hogg - jewish federation.png (1159x853, 570.99K)

you sure about that?

Attached: hogg jew.png (1159x853, 1.06M)

Checked

HEIL

Vote Bernie Sanders, say "Never Again" to student loan usury.

NEVER AGAIN - Rhodesia

So is Hogg ironically or unironically /ourkike/? I'm confused here.
Everything he does keeps backfiring.

Also they forgot to do a background check on his dad's orphanage, which had its license revoked and closed down after being busted for trafficking 120 Haitian children.

A teen age victim is writing a book? They did this to themselves. kek

Attached: Jews Jewing Jews.png (212x238, 31.56K)

NEVER AGAIN will we allow kikes to ruin the lives of whites.

Supreme mischling?

Attached: It's Real.png (360x340, 108.96K)

You need to go back to reddit, jew.

Attached: Moshe don't give a fuck.jpg (418x278, 38.96K)

jews have no foresight. Or skin. Welcome to Zig Forums

Eat a dick levi.

Portray Hogg as holohoax exposer/culturally occupying the holocaust.

Portray jews as people who don't care about school shootings/dead children?

Hogg doesn't trigger sexual attraction either. He looks like a creepy pedo.

My god. We can use this against them. Every slogan every kvetch they have we can turn into a symbol of our pride. Corrupt any existing memes they have and smother any new memes they create in their infancy.

Heil Kek.

juden

We might want to coordinate with the Germans on this for more effect.
"Nie Wieder" (sic)
Combine with things like truck attacks and migrant rapes.

David ZOG and friends are all about using other people's ideas.

The rally title "March For Our Lives," which will be an annual event, is meant to erase the annual pro-life "March For Life" which has been going on since Roe v. Wade.

Noice

Hogg wasn't really the focus of my post, although he was the central character of the link. The critical idea was to replicate what he (accidentally) did and run Never Again(tm) into the ground for anything. Whites get killed by niggers? #NeverAgain. Niggers get killed by cops? Oh well. Fire up your other accounts and #NeverAgain. Muh STEM vagina is triggered because mansplaining? #NeverAgain. KFC is out of chicken? #NeverAgain. It doesn't matter, really, so long as it's not muh holohoax. Get it to trend and run muh Never Again into the ground. Make it as worthless to everyone, thus making it worthless to (((them))). Steal it from the jews.

This user knows what I'm talking about.

Basically this.

No need, really. The point is that Never Again(tm) is reserved only for them, in their minds. #NeverAgain should be over used until it is meaningless, thus trivialized, thus powerless.

Looks like they're gonna have to have another place "fixed up" so they can refresh the gunshit back into the media, once they pick a better slogan. Ah well gotta spend money to make money!

Wait. Good idea. Every truck of peace needs a #NieWieder and a #NeverAgain.

Zogg's probably the best at arm wrestling. If he can beat me at arm wrestling I'll buy him an AR-15.

HAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHOHWOW

Zogg can just call them racist and he's be right and done with it. Then proceed to promote himself some more.

This is farcical.
You should troll moronity this from both sides on the ADL social justice snitching line.
8ch.net/pol/res/11507176.html
Although, if you look at the reporting options on the ADL page, I'm not sure if that isn't a troll in itself.

*this moronity

what are you sliding, schlomo

A slippery slope.

So it's okay for you to stir up genocide here but it's not okay for me to encourage some creative trolling?

This whole nexus is unbelievably stupid.
1. David Hogg for using a phrase with well-known associations that's sure to be controversial.
2. The public emotional appeal bringing out dead relatives asking for exclusivity of use of a phrase of the English language.
3. The ridiculous Stasi style ADL snitching line.

They should all be righteously trolled.

NEVER AGAIN=
NEVER AGAIN
NEVER AGAIN
NEVER AGAIN

NEVER AGAIN WILL WE ALLOW THOSE WHO COMMIT DECIDE TO LIVE

Attached: Our Destiny.webm (1397x752 3.61 MB, 149.36K)

Little goy, that infringes on the chosen people's trademark! You need to pay for licensing and then give us a percentage of the book's profits to use it!

Attached: HiRes.jpg (782x1080, 82.32K)

lmao

The kikes had BETTER make this faggot change his book's name. Because the book I'm writing is also using it (as gaslighting), and I don't want to be associated with this motherfucker.