Jordan Peterson dismantles antisemitism on his blog

jordanbpeterson.com/psychology/on-the-so-called-jewish-question/

Intellectual gentleman cucks antisemite relying on arithmetics, your turn 'alt-right'!(Low-IQ kike was gassed for this fantasy)

Attached: jordan peterson.jpg (820x550, 68.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/szwuLDg_uTk?t=3284
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S016028960600033X
ieet.org/index.php/IEET2/more/pellissier20110719
www-personal.umich.edu/~negisama/asdf2.pdf
jewcalc.neocities.org
jewcalc.neocities.org/jewcalc.js
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/1097-4679(195901)15:1<74::AID-JCLP2270150122>3.0.CO;2-Y
archive.li/BvM9M
sci-hub.tw
culturewars.com/2008/BrooklynExistentialism.html
sci-hub.tw/http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.3102/00028312009001001
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In case you antisemitards want to see the original 'critique' he obliterated.

Attached: alt-iskilljpg.jpg (900x675, 135.36K)

got any better arguments than this, OP?
fuck it i don't care, your infant genital mutilation did the most damage to your brain and testosterone production that I can only laugh at you

Typical.

lolno. An intelligent race doesn't get itself ejected from every host country it's ever inhabited.

Attached: 1388197866120.png (463x543 832.51 KB, 66.91K)

Source?

Methodology is also shoddy. I don't think we've had a proper random sampling of Kike IQ.

Dubbs of truth

Attached: 42dce0a03369b4ec542da2f021bff22546ef709b2f0c570523ba617ab28dffd2.gif (400x400, 75.26K)

If I am to believe the few consistent IQ test I took throughout my life, I'm 130-135 IQ.
Let's be honest, even at this level, life is hell, because it feels like like most people are fucking retarded.
Imagine scoring higher than that.

bazinga

correct, you're referring to the corpse of an astroturf movement filled with jewish strawmen, some of them right from the cia.
Spare the online storage space and stop posting anything, you add nothing of value other than stale crap.

From what I know, most studies put Ashkenazi Jews at ~108 IQ. There is one with a low sample size of all kikes in a certain neighborhood that puts them at 115, so of course that is the one they always choose to reference.

The ones I have seen have used all children from a single Jewish school or something like that. Obviously not representative

I have never seen data suggesting this, first off.
Data suggests Ashkenazi average IQ is, AT BEST, about 112.
Assuming a similar standard deviation, 15 points, that comes out to about 1.39% of the Ashkenazi Jewish population over IQ 145.
6,000,000 * 0.0139 = 83,400

What is the 'general population'? If you're talking about the White population, the average in the US is 102-105, depending on source, which puts about 0.21-0.38% of the White US population over IQ 145.
200,000,000 * 0.0021 = 420,000
200,000,000 * 0.0038 = 760,000
From 200,000,000, that's actually 420,000-760,000.

Using his same methodology:
83,400 / (420,000+83,400) = 16.6%
83,400 / (760,000+83,400) = 9.9%

Isn’t it something how those figures dovetail (when you use the right, ie contextually accurate, data)?

There aren't.
First of all, only Ashkenazi Jews appear to demonstrate a higher average IQ, most other Jewish clades are sub-100 as far as average.
Second, only 95% of the 6 million US Jews are Ashkenazi, so in reality, there's not 6 million 'Jews' in this context.
6,000,000 * 0.95 = 5,700,000

So, that's a full 200,000 Jews that shouldn't be included.
We'll come back to this later and see how it alters our data.
Third, I have never seen any data set anywhere which suggests an average IQ of 115 for the Ashkenazi - 112 is the highest I've ever seen from an even-vaguely credible source. While it may not seem like much, statistically, with these sorts of calculations, its a lot.

Now let's redo our calculations from the first part:

Isn't that something?

Why not 130? IQ 130 is 2 standard devs above the global White mean and right in the middle of what is considered "superior intelligence", at least by the standard Peterson seems to be using.
If we look at 130…

Whites demonstrating average IQ 102-105, demonstrate 3.1%-4.78% over IQ 130.
White population of 200,000,000 gives…

Jews demonstrating average IQ 112, demonstrate 11.51% over IQ 130.

Isn't that something?

Cowardly Peterson is working with faulty data.

Attached: 1524551839205.jpg (690x360 150.53 KB, 174.81K)

How is this even an argument?

israel has a load of arab and ethopians jews bringing it down, Ashkenazim are still smarter than whites

Let's also go ahead and address the elephant with a hooked trunk in the room: Amongst Jews especially, intelligence =/= increased success.

That is, the Rothschildes are not in possession of 80%+ of the world's wealth because they are more cognitively advanced. Chances are, they'd tell you that themselves.

Look at Jared Kushner: Gets into an Ivy League school, which at the time was accepting 1 in 9 prospective applicants, despite shit grades in high school, because his father made a $2million donation to the school.

In fact, there isn't a single Ivy League school with less than 10% Jewish enrollment every semester (Princeton and Dartmouth were being accused of being 'anti-semitic' a few years ago for ONLY having 10%), and some have upwards of 20%.

In fact, at this point, the sole ethnic categories which are under-represented in Ivy League schools, higher education in general, are Whites, despite there being the largest number of high-intelligence high-achieving people coming from the White population.

Prove it.

mutiple iq studies taken in america, im not your personal google
funny how they are 100% reliable when its for saying brows are dumber , but when it says jews are smarter is kike lies

its like the niggers who when confronted with iq stats go "whitey made it up to put me down"

Most showing highly questionable methodology, as has already been mentioned in the thread.

Yes, you are, you made a claim, prove it.

Funny how you try to hide behind the fact that IQ studies done across literally millions of niggers bring about the same results, but don't want to address the small (and poorly selected) sample sizes of the studies you can't even be assed to cite.

i accept that

you wouldnt say that if it showed jews as dumber

one of the studies i remember seeing had like 3,000 whites vs 30 jews or something.

user you are hardly sentient with this "if it was this way" faggotry.

I would. I don't have an issue with such things.

Some East Asian clades show a higher IQ than the average White population, that's fine. Whites are in a goldylocks zone anyway - we're the best across multiple categories. The fact that other clades may exhibit greater cognitive ability than Whites, who are already demonstrably cognitively advanced relative to basically every major clade of extant hominid fits well into my narrative - not being the smartest wouldn't be the end of the world.
You, on the other hand… If the data suggests maybe Ashkenazi aren't as cognitively advanced as you suggest, suddenly your whole narrative falls apart.

That's besides the point though, which is that you made a claim about Ashkenazi IQ studies - provide them. Let's see what their methodology and sample sizes are like.

Peterson defers to Jewish Power in his very first paragraph, implicitly citing it as the obvious reason he has to be careful with his words on this topic in public. He then spends the rest of his blog trying to refute it exists. What an absolute fucking tool.

EMJ taks about JP at timestamp youtu.be/szwuLDg_uTk?t=3284 after about a minute EMJ is asked about the IQ question and says it's because they cheat then goes into Kaplan the kike behind the tests and Harvard. Worth digging.

Attached: 1523941448901.png (543x653, 421.43K)

You are on the losing part of this arguement fuckface. Unless you show brand new studies that have actually not been debunked, you fail.

fuck off

Attached: DZift5fU8AATDMl.jpg (678x960, 96.64K)

Oh, right, i forgot to mention: genetic disease.

See, even if the Ashkenazi WERE cognitively advanced relative to Whites or anyone else, they paid a heavy price: 1 in 4 to 1 in 5 are carriers of a debilitating genetic condition.

Genetic testing reduces some of the danger there, though of course that assumes humanity will always have access to such technology, but the reality is that, if the downside to such cognitive advancement (assuming it exists) is what is espoused by the Ashkenazi Jews, you're basically saying that these people would be a genetic trainwreck if not for advanced technology allowing them to circumvent the minefield that is their own genetic code.

What I'm getting at with the Goldylocks thing, at leastin part.

And of course, none of this addresses the issue here, which is, even if they WERE so cognitively advanced (dubious, mind you), that says nothing for whether or not its justified,on behalf of Whites, to not want Jews in their lands in direct competition with them.
I don't blame the Blacks at all for not wanting to compete with Whites - they're cognitively deficient by comparison, and by a MUCH larger and MUCH more impactful degree than between Whites and Jews (theoretically at least).

That said, if Blacks in the US don't want to compete with Whites, they should go back to Africa.
The US was founded by Whites, and is - or should be - a White country. As it was founded. And just like I don't feel any obligation to deal with niggers in my lands, I don't feel any obligation to deal with kikes in my lands either.

Let them go to Israel. If they did, much like if the higher-IQ US Blacks (42 million strong) went back to Africa, they could probably do a lot of good for THEIR people, and no longer be in such direct competition (which created hostility) with MY people.

Welp, that rates a curb stomp. I guess you can kill yourself first, kike.

Jews always take the highest estimation for Jewish IQ. They vary from 105-115, so the Jews only ever mention 115.

Attached: 1524380522405.jpg (3066x2056, 587.83K)

Given how Peterson went about this, I don't fault him for using the highest on-record: he did the same with Whites at 105.
That said, I don't see data supporting a claim of 115 anywhere… Outside of, wait for it…. Wait for it….. outside of Jewish sources.

Not correct.

Ashkenazim (the smartest jews) are not smarter than the smartest whites (Germans: average IQ - 107).

Vox Day (yeah…I know…) ran a few numbers on the Ashkenazi IQ and came to the conclusion that Ashkenazim have, at best, an average IQ of 106.

The relevant parts:

See also:
>sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S016028960600033X

>ieet.org/index.php/IEET2/more/pellissier20110719
>(((Steven Pinker))) – who lectured on “Jews, Genes, and Intelligence” in 2007 - says “their average IQ has been measured at 108-115.”
That's a mighty big range.
That's a big disparity from (((Pinker))).
From "Natural History of Ashkenazi Intelligence":
"They score 0.75 to 1.0 standard deviations above the general Europe an average, corresponding
to an IQ 112-115."
"This has been seen in many studies (Backman, 1972; Levinson, 1959; Romanoff, 1976), although a recent review concludes that the advantage is slightly less, only half a standard deviation Lynn (2004).
Ashkenazi Jews have an unusual ability profile as well as higher than average IQ. They have high verbal and mathematical scores, while their visuospatial abilities are typically somewhat lower, by about one half a standard deviation, than the European average (Levinson, 1977; Levinson and Block, 1977).
Han Eysenck (Eysenck, 1995) noted “The correlation between verbal and performance tests is about 0.77 in the general population, but only 0.31 among Jewish children. Differences of 10-20 points have been found in samples of Jewish children; there is no other group that shows anything like this size difference."
Goldylocks.

>www-personal.umich.edu/~negisama/asdf2.pdf
Jewish white boys’’. This is the Bachman (1970) study in which the number of Jewish boys was 65.
>In the (((Herrnstein))) and Murray (1994) data set in which Jews obtained a mean verbal IQ of 112.6, the sample size was 98 and was not drawn to be nationally representative.

>This is Backman’s (1972) analysis of the data in Project Talent, a nationwide American survey of the abilities of 18 year olds carried out in 1960.
>The study had sample sizes of 1236 Jews and 1051 white gentiles (in addition to 488 blacks and 150 Orientals).
The existing state of the research literature on the IQ of American Jews is therefore that some studies have shown that their verbal IQ is about the same as that of gentile whites while other studies have shown that it is considerably higher at 107.8 (Backman, 1972), 112.6 (Herrnstein & Murray, 1994) and 112.8 (Bachman, 1970).
>However, the last two of these studies have sample sizes of fewer than 100.

A classic screencap which BTFO's jewish IQ claims.

Attached: jewish iq.jpg (902x2268, 694.06K)

Just use the 'Jordan B. Peterson Jewish Question Calculator' to prove that Peterson's assertions are mathematically false:

jewcalc.neocities.org

The calculator is just a small javascript app, here is the source (it's the only script on the page):

jewcalc.neocities.org/jewcalc.js

Attached: PetersonJewCalc_US-Supreme-Court.png (1065x925 72.67 KB, 616.61K)

Anyone currently enrolled in school that would be able to provide access to the data from
>onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/1097-4679(195901)15:1<74::AID-JCLP2270150122>3.0.CO;2-Y

Just use sci hub.

Why is this anchored when so many anons have btfo'd the argument thoroughly?

Let's call this lowest common denominator faggot out.

Let's try Peterson's calculations using these figures.

Average IQ 107 puts 0.56% of the Jewish population over IQ 145.
Average IQ 110 puts 0.98% of the Jewish population over IQ 145.

Using same White statistics as before and using his same methodology:
31,920 / (420,000+31,920) = 7.1%
31,920 / (760,000+31,920) = 4%
55,860 / (420,000+55,860) = 11.7%
55,860 / (760,000+55,860) = 7%

It really something alright.

That's a very good question.

Archived:
archive.li/BvM9M

In the event we get more of these threads, which we undoubtedly will.

Not well-familiar with Scihub m8, mind lending a hand?

It's very simple, you go to sci-hub.tw and then copy paste the DOI, PMID or URL address of the document you're trying to access and click open. Then you need to fill in a captcha and then, if sci hub has your document, it will appear and you can download or simply read it.

You can plug those figures into the JBP Jew Calc to make easy to distribute Jewish IQ memes:

Yep, easy enough.

It appears (((Romanoff))) is an actual book, and thus not available.
But (((Levinson))) was in there.

>(((Levinson))), 1959
Pfffthahahaha, no.
More likely.

Bears noting:

There are basically zero studies on Jewish IQ with a sample size over 100 that gives a result higher than 110, and most demonstrate a measure below that.

Jesus this reminds me of Chinks who inflate their scores.

Attached: Cheatu.jpg (2506x2997, 2.68M)

This. Ashkenazi kikes have a slight edge in IQ since unlike most human populations, they were almost exclusively urban and thus the intelligence cutoff (natural selection works primarily on a good-enough basis) was somewhat higher than for the primarily agricultural host populations. But it's not nearly enough to account for their representation. It's very strong in group nepotism + historical presence in crucial sectors like banking + slight overall IQ edge.

130 is only slightly more than the average STEM college graduate. Not stupid, but nothing exceptional either. 145 is indeed a reasonable cutoff.

But user, within the human population, being a STEM college graduate IS something of import.
At average IQ 100, you're talking about the top 2.3% of the White population.
At 145, you're talking about the top 0.13% of the population.
I disagree entirely.
Remember: Africa and India each represent about 1/8th of the world population, with average IQs of sub-70 and ~80, respectively.

Frankly, I'd say top 5% of the White population is a reasonable cutoff, which lies somewhere between 125 and 130.

MODS PLEASE UNANCHOR. WHAT STARTED AS A SHILL THREAD HAS BECOME VALUABLE.

culturewars.com/2008/BrooklynExistentialism.html

I typically score the same, and agree. Most people annoy me. Can't imagine being 140 or 150. Ugh. No wonder why so many go insane.

rare book cover

Vox Day is actually good for giving facts, even if he is a cuck. Same as Steve Sailer.

I also think it might be the case that Ashkenazi Jews have a smaller standard deviation than whites. If you think about it, the hypothesis makes perfect sense. Ashkenazis have a very small gene pool. They are all something like fifth cousins because of shtetl inbreeding. So this small variance in genetics would imply that they would also have a small variance in IQ (an emergent trait that is mostly genetic).

Basically, Jews are all extremely similar, so it would make sense for them to have a narrow probability distribution.

Attached: var2.png (420x152, 8.51K)

An interesting theory, but do you have any data to back it up?
Granted, as previously discussed, there's not much data to draw from unfortunately.

The Backman paper, though incredibly flawed, could, were one to assume it were not so flawed, provide some evidence that may be interpreted as supportive of your hypothesis.

>sci-hub.tw/http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.3102/00028312009001001
That said, anyone know how they get from the two-digit values from the Backman paper to the three-digit values that I see getting referenced?

Like I said, it's just a personal hypothesis. I don't think it has ever been tested. It would make sense though.

the schools lie about the childrens iq. Anyone who's worked at a jewish school could tell you that if they were honest

Although this thread has been unjustly anchored, i've screencapped it for posteriority since it has plenty of good contributions. It's really a shame seeing such a good thread in the verge of death.

bump