Hotpocket edit: Louie Gohmert wrote an exposé blowing Mueller absolutely the fuck out beyond all space and time...

Hotpocket edit: Louie Gohmert wrote an exposé blowing Mueller absolutely the fuck out beyond all space and time. It even calls out Mueller's complicity in 9/11. It's a long read but worth it. Elaborating because OP is a faggot.

MUELLER COULD HAVE PREVENTED 9/11

If the Clintons and Berger manipulated Weldon’s reelection to assure his defeat, they did it with the artful aid of Mueller, all while George W. Bush was President. Is any of this sounding familiar?

scribd.com/document/377409983/Gohmert-Mueller-UNMASKED

Attached: 78daeee17627d09feeb14314986f09c2.png (832x411 120.31 KB, 72.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hannity.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Gohmert_Mueller_UNMASKED.pdf
www2.ae911truth.org/downloads/Full_Thermite_paper.pdf
hannity.com/media-room/gohmert-mueller-unmasked/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/8f69tu/actual_legitimate_happening_congressman_gohmert/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hitman

What a shit show.

SHUT IT DOWN! SLIDE SLIDE!

Franklin D. Roosevelt could have prevented 911 too. And Churchill could have prevented the rape of 1000s of british girls.

I guess they had other priorities.

Attached: 911.webm (640x360, 707.31K)

Goyim blood must be more addictive then ice

I want to pick Norm McDonald's brain.

TL;DR from the images
Screwing with a Congressman's election > Active terrorist cell in NYC

Wew lad!
Did you really think we were joking with the "if you only knew how bad things really are" meme? Pic very related.

Attached: Mueller_911_involvement.png (1854x1026, 841.87K)

People dont know mueller was involved? You anons should have downloaded the 911 files mega download

Attached: 1466151813000.png (571x589, 240.97K)

I am sure it's just a whole lot of (((coincidences))) goyim, stop looking

Why this is not a sticky yet?

If the WTC owner knew that the attacks were going to happen, then Washington did as well.

These statements are made by a current Congressman.

p. 1

p.8
Essentially says the US govt obviously knew 9/11 was going to happen. Mueller helped cover that up.

p.13

p.20

That happens in Canada too. Boy are they upset that someone finally fought back.

Attached: NB.PNG (644x404, 74.07K)

Attached: both.jpg (600x600, 36.55K)

Neil likes his pot, maybe he'll share a joint with you.

This third season of current year is fucking fantastic.

If any of you fucking niggers actually read this thing closely, you will very clearly see that Gohmert is not simply accusing Mueller of complicity.

Congressman Gohmert implies the US govt helped orchestrate 9/11, and he also implies Mueller deliberately covered up evidence of that. Not simply complicity.

Congressman Gohmert also accuses Mueller of murdering Ted Stevens and Nicholas Marsh.

Congressman Gohmert also says "deep state felons" need to be brought up on charges of high treason.

Read the text. This is coming from a sitting Congressman.

This isn't some minor thing. I'm not sure how the deep state folks who operate Zig Forums will try to distract, divert, or shill this away. Let me guess–a bunch of "help me find a girlfriend??" or "is x white" type threads. Or "nat soc and christianity??" or similar bullshit

Fucking screwheads. A congressman just accused the deep state of doing 9/11 and murdering politicians and said they need to get charged with treason. Good luck to /po/ mods trying to hide this one.

Thank God for Gohmert.

You are stupid fuck. Read the text you stupid fuck.

This is THE thing that blows it all up all of it

Any attempts to distract and divert from this are 100% deep state Zig Forums mod nigger faggots

Let me guess you will call Gohmert a kike now

LOL YOU FUCKERS YOU'RE FUCKED

This thread has been stickied and HotPocketX edited, that should tell all anons how legit this fiasco really is

It's a shame he engaged in a murder-suicide with an underage hooker, isn't it.

Sounds like the first of the MOABs in a carpet bombing run

i just printed it out with a fresh cup of coffee and a highlighter. I can't wait to see what he has to say. As far as it being a MOAB, it will be up to us to spread the message, because this shit is straight up plutonium to even (((Fox News))). We have to be the distributors now

9/11 - Donald Trump's Good Friend Larry Silverstein

How do you even keep your job with so much shit stuck to your name?

By making it your job to deal with (((other))) peoples' shit.

But the jews ALWAYS wipe out a goy who knows too much. This guy has his tendrils in fucking EVERYTHING and he's only a congressman.

If Gohmert gets suicided then that pretty much is an admission of guilt by those he named. It would also expose this document to every single american regardless of how hard the media and the deep state try to bury or discredit it.

It's too late. His article pretty much blows everything the fuck up.

The title of congressman is nothing more than a cover for him.
Mueller is either so disgustingly good at his job that he gets special suicide prevention pills or he was smart enough to protect himself against those kinds of 'accidents' with blackmail of his own. Maybe even a dead mans switch.

This is always the problem right here how the fuck did bin laden and his cronies get into the jew owned/controlled WTC 7 and plant the bombs to make this building blow up. The blow up is totally evident seeing the top of the building fall down way before the rest of the building and way far away from the flames in the middle.
How did they do it?

Attached: WTC 7 Explosion.MP4 (720x480, 4.52M)

Are you retarded or just pretending?

Gohmert commits suicide in 3…2….1…

Attached: Never an option.jpg (400x533, 47.82K)

Just pretending user.
911 is one thing I studied to death way before I ever stumbled onto Zig Forums.
Every time I read something about the hijackers or Saudi funding or any of dozens of other equally stupid avenues that conviently lead every one away from ever figuring out wtf really happened I just want to scream.
After years of reading for ever and watching every vid doco I could find, I just kind of gave up.

I just got a 3 day ban for saying Kayne threads were slides to cover this up.

Enjoy your ban.

I rarely post their anyways, I only went there because I saw this and wanted to see how bad it was. Apparently they want some nigger to be president and this Meuller stuff never happened.

Anybody notice this Gohmert essay is not appearing even as a blurb in any media anywhere? Anybody think that's odd? Reminder that Gohmert accuses the US deep state of doing 9/11 and of murdering a former senator and DOJ lawyer and calls for treason charges. This is notable since Gohmert himself is a judge and familiar with all the details privvy to all secret info. Why isn't this in the news? Really makes you think.

Fun fact: Gohmert's essay doesn't even cover 1/10 of the wrongdoing. Not even 1/100. For example, Mueller put a random nog in jail by extracting a confession after interrogating the nigger roughly 24 hours straight back in the 90s for the murder of three Starbucks employees in Georgetown, Washington DC in a "robbery gone wrong." I have no problem with niggers being jailed, but this particular coon was actually jailed by Mueller to hide who really did the triple murder. The triple murder went like this: Starbucks employees were taken to the back of the Starbucks and made to kneel and shot execution-style. The door was actually locked on the way out by the "robbers" (who didn't take anything). It just so happens that one of the employees who got executed was friends with Monica Lewinsky and had been a sort of ringleader organizing former Bill Clinton interns to testify against him in the Paula Jones lawsuit that was pending at the time. Just some fun facts for you. Oh, and I forgot: the reason Mueller mysteriously chose to go from a law firm to DC Homicide? Well, for some reason, Mueller got interested in homicide work out of nowhere in the 90s, and he called his friend Eric Holder, who hired Mueller out of the blue. No experience with homicide at all or anything relating to non-white collar legal work, since Mueller was a corporate lawyer. Yet for some reason, Holder hired Mueller, with no experience or qualifications, who took a massive paycut, just so he could work "prosecuting" DC homicides! This tells you how long Mueller has been a fixer. At least since the Paula Jones case.

No. It tells us EXACTLY what we need to know. When Trump tweets about "Wendy" Wasserman-Schultz and the media picks up on the tweet and spreads THE REST of its information around… THAT TELLS US THAT THE KIKES AREN'T AFRAID OF WHAT WAS SAID, which means that IT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING.

But when the media doesn't report on something AT ALL, regardless of any ability to "making fun of the opposition", that tells you that they're afraid of the information. Not of us–because we'll never do anything to stop them, ever. Not of the people in general–because they'll never do anything to stop them, either. They're afraid of the information itself.

So senate or congress or whatever fucking assclowns stumbled into beaurcratic positions of power just signed the bill protecting mueller from executive authority on the same day as this. Alphabet niggers in this thread, I'm mobile posting, you fucking faggots want to commit sedition and treason over this criminal, come and find me.

Gohmert needs to read his statement on the House floor.

This is literally it. A Congressman is naming names and calling out ZOG to the core for 9/11, misc. murders, and saying they need to be brought up on treason charges

This is fucking it. They are even dumping JFK docs. Doing everything they can.

Gohmert…read this on the House floor. Or somebody needs to read this into the record in the House

Is that you asking three letter agency members to defect and help you execute mueller? Because that's neither sedition nor treason. It's not even assassination. That's called enforcing the law. We have hard, public evidence that mueller has committed both treason AND sedition against the United States. Trump is actually committing sedition by NOT arresting him. You and the spooks who kill mueller would be national heroes.

Did you notice that Trump said some documents AREN'T being released because "they would throw america into too much upheaval"? Seriously; not word for word, but that's what he said. It's fucking unbelievable what we're still tolerating.

It was a falseflag jointly carried out by the US government, Pissrael, and Saudi Arabia to feed the military industrial complex and enact the Greater Israel plan. You're welcome.

Bullshit. Kanye threads get bumplocked and deleted for being celebrity nigger cancer. You wouldn't get banned for calling them slide threads.

No, that's me calling out the glowing niggers itt to waste time/manpower for pranks that may or may not occur/have occurred when very real crimes are occurring on a daily basis and have been for decades in regards to this fucking faggot. Game on motherfuckers.

See who was doing building works at the time, which company was contracted for the work on the elevators i.e. access to ALL floors and who owned the company Bush family
Thermite mixed with nano explosives were found in the dust all over the area.
www2.ae911truth.org/downloads/Full_Thermite_paper.pdf

But user, they're not patriots. They work directly for the jew. They don't care about crimes; they care about exterminating us.

I understand. So let's see if they take words on an atlantean crystal tuning matrix as a threat whilst simultaneously protecting a literal traitor

Gents, I must say, it is very strange this thread has about 50 posts.

This is a true happening when a sitting US Congressmen calls out the US for doing 9/11, accuses deep state of very specific murders, and says people need to be brought up on treason charges. Naming plenty of names.

This is a sitting US congressman privy to all the info in Congress and former judge himself.

If this isn't a happening that is the first stage of CWII, or maybe WWIII if zog goes that route in order to distract from CWII, then I don't know what is. This is some very heavy shit right here.

This is truly, genuinely a real happening that may be the precursor to big events to come.

1. You post like a redditor. Kill yourself.
2. Because 90% of the actual Zig Forumsacks have been banned for posting pro-white, pro-nazi, pro-traditionalist content here. That's why there's no one posting anymore.

I think it's more likely that people are working/studying right now
Also, the thread title is not nearly as espetacular as it should be.
After we claiming that US/Israel did 9/11 for so long, it takes a while for it to sink in just who did it
Also, I've never heard of this Louie Gohmert guy until today, so people can't just associate his name with his position, he could just be another nobody claiming what we all claim all the time, it's the fact that he is a member of congress and ex-judge that makes this relevant, which is missing from the OP

It's stickied. Not sure what else can be done for it tbh. Once reason this thread is slow might be because Gohmert's article is a long read that can't really be broken down into easily digestible memes.

yeah, i literally just finished reading it. Its explosive and well sourced, but I'm not good at meme creating so we need some old school Zig Forumsocks to step up, because I'm more convinced now than ever that Mueller has to be removed.

It doesn't fucking matter. No one will ever do anything about it. No one will fight back. No one will kill anyone. No one will resist. No one will stop enforcing kike law. No one will start enforcing real law. THEY CAN SAY ANYTHING THEY WANT. THE GOYIM DON'T CARE.

This.
The OP is not very well written.

Key points below for people catching up.

This is a current Congressman and former judge writing. Not a random yahoo.

p. 1

p.8

Essentially says the US govt obviously knew 9/11 was going to happen. Mueller helped cover that up.

p.13

p.20

What should it be? GET IN HERE AND SHITPOST YOU MOTHERFUCKERS IT'S HAPPENING AAAAAAAAAHHHH?

tl;dr

Reported.

Summary for the nigger ape, "look-a-squirrel," American public attention span nigger spic fuck illiterate stupid fuckhead fucktard worthless oxygen thieves like you:

A SITTING CONGRESSMAN and FORMER JUDGE WROTE the following:

(1) US deep state definitely knew about 9/11 and covered it up, and implies the US did this deliberately. Again, SITTING CONGRESSMAN DOES THIS.

(2) STRONGLY suggests (again, a Congressman is writing this) that Mueller MURDERED TWO SPECIFIC PEOPLE

(3) says that deep state traitors need to be tried for treason, and

(4) says the FISA court (surveillance court) needs to be disbanded

among other many other explosive allegations.

Is that short enough for dumb nigger squirrel goldfish stupid nigger low IQ spic fuck American public fucks who can't even skim a document and are functionally illiterate?

(editorial comment: it is you, people just like you, who are the exact reason this country is fucked–you are stupid. that is the reason)

Let's hope Rothschild reads this and stops trying to niggerize the world for jews.

You're delusional.

That was almost Terry Davis tier.

still tl;dr

when is this going to be said in congress? when is it going to have substance and not just accusations? Who is gohmer, why do i care?

btw there's some other stuff going on, you know, like kanye or some shit.

how many times have there been a 'its happening' here or there, anywhere, and it's more bullshit?

all i see is a long alex jones tier document with very little words to convince me to care. already the populace has been convinced and pushed to accept bigger lies than anything this document could ever provide

who cares? what does gohmer risk? why did he release it now and never before? where's the relevance? Where's the meat, the cost? The blood?

More hot air, more burning-brightly into nothingness, from nothing.

black pill faggot kinda has a point, but I still hope he kills himself in a very painful manner.

gohmer could easily make it relevant by naming the jew/mossad and exposing it. this just looks like political fighting and will be easily dismissed by the public.

call me blackpilled, whatever, i know how fucking idiotic lemmings are and this place taught me to realize when i am or would be pissing in an ocean of piss

Nasim knew

Attached: if only you knew how bad this really are.png (888x1037, 1.21M)

not when the subject is 9/11

what is any of this even a bounce off-of? 9/11 will just be judo-moved as a boon to giving MSM legitimacy again and defaming cuckservatives, and indirectly any 'rightwingers'.

Uh oh, the whole populace just got fucking pavlov'd into braindead. at worst they'll think about what was said while they walk away with tails between their legs

since i'm being accused of blackpill, here is one way to make it relevant: Trump tweet about it and bring forth arguments that make him look no less crazy than he does already

So here's one.
Where are the others?
Why isn't every single congressman stepping up to support this?
Is it that bad?
WHERE ARE YOU

It is good to see this coming to light
Vincit Omnia Veritas

Attached: clintonComeyHistory2.jpg (1068x836, 334.71K)

That's the difference between a professional and an amateur nigger.

These findings are so significant that I tried to verify that this document is real and was actually written by Congressman Louie Gohmert. The document appears to be real. Sean Hannity's website also provided the document:
hannity.com/media-room/gohmert-mueller-unmasked/

Does this mean deep state members might actually be facing charges of treason over 9/11?

Attached: pepe_dotr.png (786x589 392.07 KB, 47.06K)

nice job.
i trickled this down to the_donald fite me irl. hopefully they'll bite.

link so we can help upvote?

prepare to get permabanned and have the thread deleted

'Pede master race reporting in!

Attached: t_d vs pol.webm (408x720, 1.85M)

EXPOSE THE SCHEMES TO UNLOCK YOUR DREAMS

here you go:
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/8f69tu/actual_legitimate_happening_congressman_gohmert/

Attached: 3ec.jpg (620x559, 118K)

DRAIN THE SWAMP
BUILD THOSE GALLOWS

Attached: 4a573f9173fd7885da407d42c5d188fd.jpg (736x1104, 81.36K)

Pure pottery.

It's "toe the line", but if you knew how to read and write properly, you wouldn't be using tor.

it got removed unfortunately but you seriously got their attention i read the comments

i recommend messaging the mods and asking them why it was removed and if they could bring it back and sticky it

Attached: removed.png (1094x691, 68.36K)

Attached: dog what.mp4 (512x640, 841.57K)

Because they're controlled opposition kikes.

Attached: Mark2.png (1280x1280, 2.04M)

I don't know whether it's funny, or sad that /v/ is the board that changed the least over these years.

/v/irgins keep gaming pure

T_D and the reddit admins have an extremely tense relationship
reddit admins regularly fuck with T_D

i dont know whether to suspect reddit admins or T_D mods, leaning towards reddit admins

Attached: ben.jpg (1800x1425, 651.36K)

What freQuency is that crystal? It won't work unless you're running 1488hz.

Attached: Keking like there's no tomorrow.gif (384x216, 2.36M)

We have standards here, nigger. If you lurked the required amount of time, you would know this.

Attached: But MUH POST.gif (450x253, 2.09M)

Wew. That's pretty incriminating in and of itself.

Oh no!

Attached: You Don't Say.jpg (600x400, 40.07K)

>reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/8f69tu/actual_legitimate_happening_congressman_gohmert/

looks like its already been shoah'd

This article is getting fucking buried. Just look at this shit. The top 5 hits for "mueller unmasked" are the scribd page, Hannity, a Ron Paul forum, somebody's bootleg version of Drudge, and a fucking blogspot. It's amazing this found its way to Hannity's site considering how hard (((they're))) shutting it down. Few people are talking about it because few people know it even exists.

Attached: 1448310385666.jpg (651x708 135.69 KB, 219.03K)

what we have here is a full on SHUT IT DOWN going on.

Give it time. If there's one thing I've learned, it is that despite their efforts, the mainstream has little power to squash a story in the age of the internet; it will spread organically. Tweet it at Tucker Carlson. If there's any faggot in the mainstream that would run with a story like this, it's him.

Checked
Good plan user and the Tuck would probably mention it, but since it is on the Hannity website I might watch thefaggot tonite and see if he says anything about it