White Boomer Males Dieing in Large Numbers

White Boomer Males Dieing in Large Numbers

Rising drug and alcohol overdoses, suicides, and disease from chronic alcoholism – labeled "deaths of despair" by one expert – are cutting the lives of white Americans short by nearly a half a year on average.

Increases in these types of deaths among whites means that life expectancy for whites is not increasing as fast as it is for other groups, according to a government report that offers an unusual look at how different threats are affecting U.S. lifespans.

"Things are moving in the wrong direction," said Anne Case, a Princeton University researcher, of what she calls "deaths of despair."

archive.is/8yVtF

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=0Pgnng3bVlc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dancing thread

Attached: dancing baby animated gif.gif (620x465, 2.84M)

This is what happens when you take from people to give to another. They know somewhere within themselves they didn't deserve this they were stolen from by bandits and thugs believing themselves to be Robin Hood.

We're so eager to give to people running away to a "better life" but where the fuck can we run to that's better? If our lives are shit where is our magical land of gibs and no rules?

Fuck this gay Earth chances are no one will give a shit because it's not a fad to care about these things. Modern humans are bugs who do things only to be seen not because of honor, duty, or responsibility.

why the obsession with lifespan?
life is not meant to be lived much past 60. People say "30 is the new 20", "I'm only 30 so I've got more than half my life left!" when in reality old, and especially childless people live wretched and empty existences they should be glad to be freed from

Are you saying that people are old when they become 30?

Some boomers flock to South East Asia for cheap living and plenty of poon, but when they realize that there is nothing beyond muh cummies into brown hookers and they have nothing in common with degenerate local slum dwellers they turn alcoholic and die early deaths as well.

I have met plenty of fit guys well beyond 60.

You're supposed to be the head of your family until you become too weak or at least share wisdom and bond with your grandkids.

Early deaths and a purposeless life where you feel useless are a sign that something is very wrong with society.

No, just that your last 30 years will not be so good as the first 30.

I agree. Half of century of going to your job filling out documents only returning to see same shit isn't a life. Especially if you have only single child, or married on a whore. Or even better being childless cunt who is contributing to death of the nation. Of course you will end up abusing drugs and alcohol because they treat your pain away for a moment.

Sometimes its not drugs and alcohol, but video games, imageboards and anime. Same shit.

Because normalfags are afraid of death. Notice every middle-age birthday it's not I'm +40 years old it's I'm +40 years young'. Once they reach a certain age they do everything in thier power to stop reminding them that they are closer to death.

Media doesn't help.

Attached: white male.jpg (222x227, 6.75K)

You're a fucking idiot OP. Boomers are mostly in their mid 60s to late 70s.

You're right, they apparently came right after boomers but are much older than me (I was born in 85). They had some boomer chances when it came to work but coasted on too long and ended up in the same shitty situation as I am in (very few well paying jobs for non college grads in combination with extreme levels of competition), only much older than me without seeing a realistic way to economic success so they turn to drinking and drugging or straight up suicide.

halfway into my second 30. The first 30 were shitloads of fun, sex and drugs, the next lot started poorly but now i'm enjoying the building home and family bit. life's good.

GOOD NIGHT
BOOMER PARASITE

Oh wow, an entire 6 months! The world is coming to an end!

wait, is this just dumb Irishmen drinking themselves to death? If it is just Irishmen dying whats the problem? We'll never run out of Irishmen, they are a fungus.

"Things are moving in the wrong direction,"

you mean the "right" direction. just because they're good goys doesn't mean they have license to live forever. with all due respect I love my folks but when you have to die, naturally, just let it happen.

once again with the hurdur Irish aren't white. there is big difference between urban Irish good goys and Celtic mountainmen.

stay away from my brother Cyril, schillinjer

Attached: did some fooling.jpg (530x400, 90.28K)

the materialist's response to being trapped in a dysfunctional kleptocracy is indulgence of poison

deaths of despair may be merciful compared to what certain human livestock see as a life of hope. The difference of perspective to the same set of circumstances reveals the vast moral and intellectual gulf separating the simians from western man.

the solution to the problem of democracy is first individual, then collective self-determination.

lol
You have to be You at least 18 to post here.

Your first 30 are fucking up. It's not even a question. You last 30 are doing something. Everyone is history that did great things was past 30

Fuck you and your charmed life. I hope you die.

Die already spiritualist boy. You're a degenerate and you need to enter the fantasy realms

kike

Yes, let us use METAL COFFINS to avoid even giving back the nutrients of our bodies back into the ground.
THE ETERNAL BOOMER

Attached: JEW AIR.png (1280x720, 817.49K)

I was thinking the exact same thing when I saw the headline.

They go to the tourist areas of Mexico too. My boomer parents floated the idea nearing retirement age. They're the boomers that didn't steal and swindle hard enough to fully fund their decadent lifestyle, so they're almost broke and wanted to retire in Mexico's boomer communties because of a much stronger dollar. My mother said "I could live like a queen down there." Decades and decades of fucking up with money, and she still dares to chase after pointless wealth, while her kids can get fucked and struggle on their own, I guess. I would've slapped her bloody if it was legal.

Attached: tfw dead boomers.gif (400x400, 1.47M)

And you have to be past 30 to know what I mean.

>>>/4cuck/
Is that shithole up yet?

Attached: fdhdfhd.jpg (372x333, 11.64K)

Boomers as a collective do not have any wisdom. They are only fit as examples of "neither do as I did nor do as I say".

Then start crying for the white Communists that want all the whites dead. Do it right now, whore.

Neck yourself yid. Every drop is important when you're outnumbered 1:8.

Boomers dying is a double edged sword. Losing them so quickly since they were a boom generation means the white percentage will drop much faster. Even if we get the Trump baby boom to offset them, that's 18 years of lowered voting power for whites. Where this helps is in the hand off of power from their generation to more Gen Xers, so I predict huge leaps in scientific breakthroughs and much higher chance for revolution. But if we don't make our biggest moves during this transition period, we could be fucked in the numbers game.

Attached: FT_17.08.01_MillennialVote_1-1.png (245x270 12.1 KB, 5.57K)

If the jew is the eternal enemy, the boomer is the shitsucking fanboy of that enemy.
Lurk 2 years before posting.

Really fucking dumb.

Boomer killed Civilization. They're scum. You know when they say "our American values!" on the news? They mean Boomer values

Attached: paton the blues.jpg (523x587, 78.01K)

This place is turning into plebbit. Jew York Times did an enormous article a few years ago on how white males are the only group whose life expectancy is shortening.

He might need to lurk more here but you should have lurked more in politics 101. White boomers formed the bulk of the white voting bloc.

*Dying
You illiterate mongo.
Also bump I guess?

No, it is you who needs to lurk moar.

women can't handle money, whatever they can get their hands on gets spent like water on outrageous shit

that's why jews need empowered women

most men are weak but not complete idiots

if strong men would set a good example and females would be barred from competing with men jewish companies would crumble, men would help fellow men again and we'd have a golden age…

Stop sucking on your mother's tit, snowflake.
Your parents owe you nothing, and neither does the rest of the world.
Sink or swim, faggot!

Aren't boomerd the ones that invaded europe and helped communists kill over 100 million east europeans?

boomers

Hello boomer torpedo! Here's some fun facts for the upcoming years of your life!

1. You are going to die
2. You will be laughed at by foreign nurses
3. Your social security will vanish before your nearsighted eyes!
4. Everyone young will hate your guts
5. No one will be around to mourn you
6. You and your generation will be remembered as greedy pieces of shit, that nearly destroyed civilization so you could have ethnic food and cheap labor.

Attached: f8c.png (1280x1109, 1.07M)

Even without an accelerated death rate brought about by these factors, the Baby Boomer generation is nearing the end of its lifespan. This is going to create a critical paradigm shift in the demographics game, as that generation accounts for about half of the current white population in many Western countries. As this happens over the next decade, whites will see a precipitous drop in their political clout and voting power, and daggers that have been concealed under cloaks will finally start coming fully into the open. There is a reason the Democrats planned reparations push is scheduled for 2022, at that point it is likely that whites will have weakened enough as a voting bloc that such action will be virtually impossible to stop. This is also why Arabs and other minorities that had up to this point been locked into being defined as "white" in Americas census will be reclassified into their own subgroups.

Once the reparations legislation passes, which will contain complete social restructuring of the rights and obligations of different racial demographics in the country, not just payouts, the beginning of the end will be in play. With a complete loss of political power whites will be slowly turned into a slave class through legislative means, and eventually, once any feasible means of organization has been eradicated, openly genocided. This has always been the Jewish plan, and as the demographics shift fully into their favor, they will begin to implement it. The only question is whether or not whites will wake up and violently resist before it is too late.

Attached: Victory Or Death.png (793x725, 250.08K)

I love giving boomers shit, but that doesn't solve anything. We need to regather around family. It sounds cheesy, but I truly believe that. The satellite tv and the take out separated children from their fathers. The tv crept into the bedroom, and families began to eat at different times. Now the kids are gone and there's no job to occupy boomers, hobbies are absent and worth is low. We need families, that's what gives self worth. You can't change the boomer/millenial relationship. We need to start now with what's ahead.

Step 1: bring the troops home (what is that 500,000 white men in their 20s?)
Step 2: give them tax breaks to breed

A wordy blackpill is still a blackpill.
Your next post will be deflection or answering the accusation with some form of "Being realistic isn't a blackpill."
Reported.

Give me one example of a "boomer country" ever being given a choice in the matter. The (((media))) sold the idea of necessary labour to do jobs whites didn't want to; ethnic food; more winning at football/cricket/athletics/everything but swimming; and then finally the poor refugee shit.
No taxpayers were ever asked and you're a fucking normie for believing they were and falling for the jews "divide by age" tactic.

Hey, as far as I am aware. Being glum isn't against the rules. He isn't saying: "Give up!" or "Just don't try, you can't do anything."

Attached: Disdain.jpg (525x384, 66.93K)

literally me in fifteen years

hooktube.com/watch?v=0Pgnng3bVlc

This. Women are dead at 30, and old and decrepit at 25.

You want family? Kill the boomers

>Give me one example of a "boomer country" ever being given a choice in the matter. The (((media))) sold the idea
And it was Boomers who bought the idea and betrayed their own kids and fathers to fight for it to the death.

Angry 20yr old beta

Yeah okay, enjoy your 5'6 low test asymmetrical face low IQ infertile birth defect offspring from 30 y/o hag vag. White women should be bred from 16-24 and they should have at least 5 babies apiece, ideally more.

Don't get gay with me, user. Just because you're mad that nobody will touch your wee wee

Women's fertility starts going down the toilet when they reach 30.

By 25, they are ruined by the constant chemicals they smother their skin with, and by playing god with their hormones through birth-control pills and other pharmaceuticals.

Attached: fem.jpg (512x1070, 80.17K)

That would be the greatest goyim. The boomers parents. Boomers grew up on the spoil and destruction of the Reich and saw the subhuman communists took over half the world.
Just karma.

And diet. How could I forget their horrible diet. The majority of them have some form of nutrient deficiency. Especially the batshit-crazy vegans.

Attached: Feminist.jpg (1536x1025, 165.69K)

Now now. Without the greatest goyim there wouldnt have had been boomers.
The subhuman ziomutts of the Allies are all to blame.

so are men though. Fertility drops at 30

Allocation of national resources to the sick, old and unproductive is our greatest undoing.

Working age productive people have less access to quality health care than retired seniors. Maternity leave is never offered for mothers to raise their young.. yet programs are in olace to pay degenerate moms to reproduce.

The list goes on. But ad much as we talk about welfare gibs etc… the mass allocation of resources to our seniors is the biggest detriment to our society.. That and the war on drugs ofc.

Good riddance.

Attached: __suomi_kp31_girls_frontline_drawn_by_shalalamax__e5cd4682e74502e757134bf1c24d055d.jpg (886x1253, 684.77K)

Same shit happened in Russia and Germany before that. This isn't rocket science I don't know why these people with PhD's pretend to be fucking morons as to the true causes. It's as if the whole point of being a scientist or researcher these days for academia is to reinvent the fucking wheel every generation.

"want a kid?"
yes
Ask me how I can tell that you are a soyboy or a women.

I don't give a flying fuck if some decrepit old boomers voted for Trump in 2016 thinking they can write wrongs after probably voting for Obama. Nor does it write wrongs for the entire boomer generations decades of shitpiss fuckery. Never has their been a more disgusting generation of whites ever born. Given everything and leaving nothing. Born into an immaculate civilization left by their ancestors only to be completely apathetic to the world outside of their little surburban bubbles, only to be apathetic to the infinity spics and niggers and gooks and shitskins and foreigners ceaselessly imported into their country, creating an economy that will grant them pensions paid for their enslaved kids only to make sure that economy collapses so their kids can't get the brown people boomers imported to pay those exact same taxes to give them and their children's childrens pensions and other gibs me dat nigger tier shit, only to be apathetic to jews taking even more control over their nation's institutions from Hollywood to the media and printing presses to finance to governance to TV to the internet, only to ceaselessly vote (((neo-con))) conservative Israel loving Republicans or vote (((liberal))) liberalism minority loving Democrats without realising it's two sides of the same shekel, only to bring fight brother wars for their governments, only to make sure beaners are in the country to do all the low wage jobs like cleaning their toilets and making their food so to ensure their children and children's children have ever growing competiton in the job market against brown people who will work for less than half price, only to experiment with drugs mindless addling their brains into mush whilst jews draft more of them into wars for resources and bring in more immigrants, only to be corporate loving consumerist materialist christmas loving black friday shopping TV wanting slobs with all the latest consumerist stuff wow bob you got a REMOTE for that TV?! yeah nah boomers are great you fucking kike

Attached: fash 87 - baby boomer.jpg (1024x567, 76.67K)

Male fertility really only starts dropping around 40.

Of course, antagonistic chemicals aren't helping with anyone's fertility. It just hits women harder as they've a limited amount of gametes.

Says who? I'll live for as long as I'm able to. Trump seems to be going strong at 72. I'm not going to speedily "die off" so my resources can be freed up for 10 non-white subhumans to take my place.

I recognize that from the beginning of the Ann Holiday aka cell phone girl videos.
WTF is it

I do wonder (((who))) is behind this ageism fracture point, yeah hate your elderly goy!!!! This seems to be the attack pattern getting white men to hate women, or their national identity.

It's bad enough that as a collective they're probably the worst generation of all time in recorded history. That's one thing. Another is that they're stuck in their ways with absolute refusal to change. I can accept these factors because it's historically been common as people age. What really bothers me about the Boomers in-particular is their absolute looking down at every generation after them in disdain without factoring themselves into the equation.

They actually think, because the WW2 gen is dead now, that they're the greatest generation of "hard knocks" left and everyone after them has been pampered. They were the most pampered generation in history prior to their children. Also the generation that decided to parent completely opposite to that of their parents with this non-spanking, child is my friend, crap.

That's what really bothers me more than anything. I can accept people who get old and will never change their shitty views even if proven wrong 1,000 times, or having ruined the nation in a communist (((Civil Rights Revolution))), but blaming every generation before your time and after your time taking no accountability because the CRM will always be the greatest thing humanity ever did? Fuck you die slow.

You have to have wisdom to give in order to truly be an elder. At least a true child can claim ignorance for their foolishness. Someone who has lived 60+ years cannot. As for the women/national identity thing. Neither of those are things to be put on a pedestal–race is. Of course, women bear children, i.e. something necessary for a race, and a nation (when it truly is a nation using it's original origins) would represent a race/ethnicity, i.e., making it also necessary for a race. However, in the present, neither of these things, women as a whole nor national identity are helping their race. Both are actively destroying it to different degrees.
tl;dr just because something provides something necessary, doesn't mean that thing itself is "good." E.g. a poisonous plant can provide something that could be used in an antidote for said poison. That doesn't mean the plant itself is not poisonous.

I'd call you a brainlet, but that implies you have a skull to begin with. Newsflash! You can call something out on its bullshit, without serving (((other's))) interests.

The worthlessness of your comment makes me wonder if the cuckchan crowd didn't completely disperse yesterday.

They knew they fucked up and ruined the future.

My generation (X) has the same problem with suicides but for different reasons. We never grew up and just want to do a big last ditch effort to make it or die trying. I guess it doesn't help the role model for my generation killed himself either while talking to his imaginary friend. Fuck, every gen after the GG is so shit but the GG has itself to blame for not siding with Hitler, always fighting on the wrong side. They should have listened to General Patton.

Is English not your first language, your sentence structure is just an entangled mess parse, completely obfuscating whatever point you were trying to make. I would attempt to refute your position, but without clarity, I don't know what it even is.

*to parse.

He was a bit late with his remarks, wouldn't you say? I don't understand why so many of you think it would have been possible for Americans to desert their nation and join the enemy. Just because you in hindsight have learned to appreciate what Hitler was doing, it's asinine to ascribe knowledge of how the next 100 years would pan out, as a consequence to participating in WWII. If the soldiers could look through a crystal ball and glimpse at our current state, then perhaps you could fault them for being myopic.

By all means, we should all just shut our mouths and never talk about how the boomers fucked up. Because pointing out flaws and mistakes is obvious shilling.

You desperately need to learn that just because someone is white and old, does not make them an infallible bastion that you should stand up for. Pointing out the fuckups of the boomer generation is imperative to avoiding their mistakes.

Attached: 1523876045929.jpg (120x229, 19.59K)

==GOOD!==

I work for a baby boomer.

He has had 4 kids.
Is against race mixing
Hated Jews
Believes in the melting pot from the bottom of his heart
When i told him a jew wrote that play who wasnt american he said he would just call it something else.

They are fucking lost

Complaining about others is just a very negative outlook, which creates an energy most do not want to be around. It's quite natural to hate an outsider like a nigger, but most people feel empathy towards their elderly.

Instead of complaining, we need to focus on FIXING the situation ourselves. The boomers are faulted for their love of Israel, but when I look at voting patterns, they're observably far more anti-immigration than those who came after them (not enough data on Gen-Z yet, so don't cite that). Once the boomers die off, I think we'll see an acceleration of rampant liberalism.

Simple, you shit on people for shit-talking boomers (and put people down for doing so because "they wuz elders n' shit.") Therefore, I state how they do not qualify for protection from being shit-talked because they are not elders (as stated before, it's because they lack any wisdom despite their age and helped lead their country to ruin).
You then equated this "putting down of boomers" with the things said towards women and national identity. Ignoring whether or not that's true or not, I take the stance of "who cares if people put down women or national identity to some extent?" I take that stance because, as I said, the present woman and the present national identity don't serve to help the race.
I then add an addendum where I state, yes, women and national identity can have their benefits (e.g. a woman has kids, a nation solidifies racial conciousness by defining a land known as "our land"), nevertheless that doesn't change that they themselves (women/present national identity) are harming the group.

I'm giving up alcohol, it's not worth it.
It ruins everything. Fertility and gains > being drunk

How is that even fucking possible while being Jew aware?

This is Gen X dying, brother

How exactly are women harming the race? Are you going to attack race them for race mixing? They haven't had much power during the last 60 years, and the decisions to bring in hordes of foreigners were made by men. Certainly both men and women are degenerate, but I don't see a causal relation to men degenerate due to their women. Instead, I focus on world Jewry, for they are actively pushing for the destruction of the white race. They exploit any fracture which presents itself to them.
And this is without even getting into the artificial groups they create, such as exploiting mentally ill groups and non-whites, building them up into protected classes: homos, trannies, spics etc.

yeah, I'm gonna drive an hour to go watch the colbert report and get chastized for not having a union job.
A feminized millenial should not have to take on a paternal role to "fix" his family, but rather hope to inherit enough to start a family.
My family is overwellmingly female, with a few emotionless cowardly beta providers; everyone is a secular third worldist "christian".
I have a white flight family geographically isolated, yet when I talk about race and demographics I'm the one "against family values".

*men degenerating (as my spelling is)

Oh don't get me wrong, I do feel empathetic towards them. As much as an autist like me can feel empathy. That doesn't mean I'm going to excuse them for everything they've done.

The boomers aren't dying off just yet, soon enough we'll hit the retirement wave. The accelerationist in me is giddy at the prospect.

Attached: 1523862453824.jpg (1920x1080, 258.31K)

Many great men have still emerged from less-than perfect families. As an aside, you might like Meditations by Marcus Aurelius, it's a pretty good blueprint for how a man should conduct himself. Perhaps it will help you convince your family, and if not, give you the solace you need in dealing with their misgivings to your values.

Anyone have the screencap about (((insurance companies))) celebrating the life expectancy drop?
DOTR can't come soon enough

Attached: d2e5b4ce924c3a65dc3b49235dbfcb996987d644d69a88f14b67f1eac32e7579.gif (480x481, 1.65M)

If anything about boomers is impressive, it's their greed. They get to get to grow up and live in the best time in American and possibly world history and this is what happens. That extreme decadence, the kind 20th and 21st century communists are too stupid to realise how much works to the point of social destruction.

I don't understand it either since all the statistics show white men race mix far more than white women.

Can you just fuck off and die with your blind boomer hate?
The decline started in 1913 and accelerated in the 60', when the boomers were in the adolescent years or getting born.
The fucking country wasn't under control of THE PEOPLE since 1913.
You think boomers had any control over legislation passed? You think they signed the immigration laws in the 60'?
NO. The politicians were hooked bait, line, sinker, rod, fisherman.
The only thing boomers did wrong was not cleansing the government completely in the 80' and going complacent once again.
When they saw what was happening they were sold out by Reagan, the militia movement happened in the 90'.
The media and government lying through their teeth used 9/11 to force the country into wars.
Then brought in a tranny fucker that humiliated the country and done damages to American society that will take decades to heal.
Electing Trump was quite possibly their swan song and a final blow against the kike infested system that led them their whole life astray, blew their retirement money through ponzy schemes and had the gal to outright say that they are scum for being white.

And guess who is buying guns at record rates. It's not the millenials or XYZ/whatever generation you crawled out of.
As this poster said. The fun is only beginning. 2020 will be possibly the last elections where things will be solved by voting.
When you've got skitskins increasing in percentage you'll see riots and civil war.

The only way this can be averted is
A.) Increase white fertility rate dramatically by revitalizing the economy.
B.) Remove illegal latins in every way possible.

Attached: 1470442409916.jpg (480x640, 139.98K)

An aside on alcohol and opiates. Doctors are taught that "pain is the fifth vital sign." This means it's as important as heart rate. They are also taught you must believe the pain level. This means a tattooed red eyed sleepy patient that says they have an 11 out of 10 pain, you need to treat them for it. Combine this with patients in inner cities that wont leave the ER until they get benzos and norco, and the doc has someone with a possible aneurysm next door, a quick refill will help save the life of that dying person.

This man gets it. Do not let the Jews exploit fracture points. The boomers are victims of circumstance, just as the rest of us are.

I suppose you could melt nice things in a clean pot without tossing shit into it. The shit goes into a different pot, or a shithole. There torpedo.