Schools are removing analogue clocks from exam halls as teenagers 'cannot tell the time'

The absolute state of the eternal anglo.

Schools are removing analogue clocks from examination halls because teenagers are unable to tell the time, a head teachers’ union has said.

Teachers are now installing digital devices after pupils sitting their GCSE and A-level exams complained that they were struggling to read the correct time on an analogue clock.

“They are used to seeing a digital representation of time on their phone, on their computer. Nearly everything they’ve got is digital so youngsters are just exposed to time being given digitally everywhere.”

Mr Trobe, a former headmaster, said that teachers want their students to feel as relaxed as possible during exams. Having a traditional clock in the room could be a cause of unnecessary stress, he added.

He said that schools are trying to make everything as “as easy and straightforward as possible” for pupils during their exams.

“You don’t want them to put their hand up to ask how much time is left,” he said.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH
t. germoney

Attached: muhchildren.jpg (400x331, 37.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/education/2018/04/24/schools-removing-analogue-clocks-exam-halls-teenagers-unable/
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0022022110381114
henrich.fas.harvard.edu/files/henrich/files/broesch_et_al_2010.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=W_N8DafQKMc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

telegraph.co.uk/education/2018/04/24/schools-removing-analogue-clocks-exam-halls-teenagers-unable/

I thought it was well known that niggers and shitskins can't read clocks…

This isn't a hard thing to learn how to do. More like they're just lowering standards yet again.

So, how is this going to work for those who aim for BMO and such? After all, there are math questions which ask interesting things like "if the minute hand is at X, and the hour hand is at Y, when in the next time they will be opposite each other/overlapping one another?"
I don't get how one can't tell time on an analog clock tbh. There's the 12 hours. So, at minimum you know what hour it is by the last number it passed, and then the minute even more so by the same reasoning.

Diversity is strength.

Maybe they should you know, take the time to teach kids about how to read a fucking clock while in school.

I COULD TELL TIME
I had arrived
kids these days whiney fucking faggots

If you can't recognize yourself in a mirror I doubt any amount of training will allow you to read the time on a clock.

Attached: ben.jpg (300x300, 33.79K)

vid related
Does that mean telling time with an analog watch or clock will be a magic used only by the whites and nips/chinks?

Attached: niggers-arent-self-aware4.webm (853x480, 7.03M)

I've noticed this among all young people, not just nogs and spics.
None of my nephews or younger cousins can read analogue clocks either.

I want this planet to be swamped in a tidal wave of grey goo

Bet they can tell what time this is.

Attached: clock.png (225x225, 4.82K)

This is a good start but what about the kids who can't read the test?

Oddly enough, ants pass the mirror test. Along with magpies, it proves that self-awareness is not a function of brain size.

Not a popular opinion but I imagine an anthill full of ants has some sort of mind emerging from ants' constant interaction, like it emerges in humans from neurons (basically single-celled lifeforms) interacting.

Learning how to tell time is part of the process of learning base 12 math as well as providing a spacial foundation necessary for learning Trigonometry and Calculus efficiently.
(((they))) like dumb goy

Attached: SubJewgation.jpg (1200x994, 709.18K)

They will look up and shout "save us", and I I will look down and whisper: "no".

Attached: ahmed-mohamed-clock.jpg (596x283, 34.38K)

Uncle Adolph's birthday

No, BUT they will say "woah… weed bro" when you tell them

I just realized that employers can solve so many problems simply by writing things longhand, banning cell phones completely, and keeping these clocks up

It should result in an immediate failure of the exam if they can't tell the time on an analog clock. Because if they can't handle a clock, imagine these people having to read analog gauges like measuring temperature, pressure, altitude, speed or capacity. There's a lot more things than just clocks that require the same principle to discern values from.

Happy bday fuhrer.

Where can I learn more about the hive culture of african toddlers?

journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0022022110381114
henrich.fas.harvard.edu/files/henrich/files/broesch_et_al_2010.pdf

Gas it faggot!

wait.. LMAO

(((BRITISH))) KIDS CAN'T EVEN READ BIG BEN

MY GOD, YOU ARE FUCKED BRITAIN

do they even know what clockwise/counter clockwise means then?

id be surprised if they can tell left from right

Mathemathics, Physics BTFO
I hope next they'll tell that children don't know how to read and write. So they'll have to burn all books.

it's called the muhomo'd the pedo goatfuckerean from far away is still in the time of sun-dials

no guns no knives and now no clocks, shame on you pathetic britcucks.part and parcel.

Yes, but that requires logic and reasoning skills. Something most shitskins don't have an abundance of. Fuck, real Afriniggers don't even have a word in their language for exact time, just vague representations of past, present, future.

Attached: 31e908e10d418d559a6a67e3cc280a987850f1da251c45d04f9f45a4d7dc61d2.jpg (960x720, 175.61K)

excellent point, also graduated cylinders and such. its a fucking clock not an analog mircometer (those are actually tough to read) fuck this gay earth.

NPC Theory is real both between races and within them. There are some races like Africans and Australoids that are barely conscious even as adults (American Pavement Apes are have more self-awareness due to their mixture of white blood). That being said, consciousness, or recursive self-awareness, is only an advantage up to a certain point. There is such a thing as being too self-aware, as I'm sure most on this board can attest, and being more conscious does not always increase your chances of surviving. Through the base instincts of muh dick and muh gibs the average nig can survive and reproduce pretty well, rather it be in the jungle or as a parasite on Western societies. The average white normie on the other hand, is conscious but still a slave to their animal and social instincts. They have potential to transcend, even as they are currently being guided to decay and genocide.

Interesting, but it is a function of relative brain size in mammals. How does the mirror test work with ants anyway? I thought their communication was mostly through pheromones.

ACTUALLY it is a VERNIER MICROMETER not an analog and they are relatively easy to read compared to a vernier caliper but there are little tricks to aid in reading

Attached: 650px-Vernier_Caliper_150mm.svg.png (650x250, 14.76K)

A video on the street walking up to random people and asking them to read different instruments like clocks and gauges would be hilarious.

You know user Zig Forums could make infinite ask niggers on the street X videos.
Some samples
Name the worlds oceans
Locate England on a world map
Who wrote the novel Tom Sawyer
Name one work by Shakespere
Name the 3 branches of the US govt
My god the list is fucking endless and the results will be the same
EVERY FUCKING TIME

Funny, I always found calipers (with a dial gauge anyway) easier to read than a micrometer. But seriously, the hardest part of using either is knowing how hard to press against the material you're measuring. That shit is a fine art.

Mark Twain IS Burger literature, numbnuts. The amount of American authors who are more relevant can be counted on your hands.

They are but they are not vernier calipers they are dial calipers.
With a micrometer you use the tiny little cylinder on the end of the main cylinder. It slips and prevents the micrometer from becoming a "C clamp. And finally a micrometer is way more accurate than a caliper, calipers read in .001" micrometers read in .0001" so you dont have to actually worry with a caliper just snug it up and you are getting a good approximation for your effort. To get a very accurate measurement you use a micrometer not a caliper.
t. ancientfag that can use a slide rule as well

Attached: Ahmed didn't build that.jpg (600x309, 60.19K)

they're most of the students in a lot of places now.

I laugh every single time I say "Nigger Jim", you dry limey fuck.

Vernier scale master race

Recently liberal media had whole bunch of articles about "HOW YOUR PARENTS KNEW SOMETHING LIKE LOOKING AT ANALOG CLOCK BETTER THAN YOU".

And "CAN YOU TELL THE TIME ON THIS CLOCK THAT YOUR ANCESTORS KNEW BETTER THAN YOU DO"

I thought something was up.

Then this thread came up.

Attached: fucking time.jpg (1674x1674, 153.88K)

That filename made me lul.

You're clearly not white.

He called us Burgers, of course he's not white.

Attached: Martin-Luther.jpg (960x540, 98.16K)

Fucking bongs

How much of this is to do with the new British that arrived?

Holy KEK. That twisted reasoning. But props for pointing it out at the first place, lil' cuck boi. Here, I will help you: Niggers are least intelligent of the so-called "human" species.

Attached: we.png (487x507, 412.15K)

Its obviously the white devil's witchcraft.

Spic here, we use clocks with those things that move in a circle.

Me too, maybe the pheromones just bounce off the "wall" in front of it.

Afro-engineering sure ain't what it used to be.

Attached: banneker.png (1500x1390, 1.32M)

Attached: muslim-ahmed-clock-boy[1].jpg (720x405, 46.39K)

Don't fancy it up, it will always be nigger-rigging.

Sad thing it they shut it down for "repairs" and that will likely be the end result.

Motherfuckers… 2016.

Attached: digital-big-ben-simpsons[1].jpg (1486x1065, 283.13K)

PAY OUR DEBTS

Spics aren't a problem for the UK. Yet. But I would have hot latins over sandniggers and fugly africans any day.

Correct, but I had to disambiguate from the procedure that the DNC uses to steal elections.

Predictive programming, Groening is a full on kike shill.

Hardly. Simpsons is full of redpills against kikes like the time they pointed out getting an academy award is easy as marking "holocaust related" on the award form.

Or this
youtube.com/watch?v=W_N8DafQKMc

Matt personally seems to really hate race-mixing as well even if he is a lefty.

Oh like the kikes throwing red pills on South Park? It has nothing to do with normalizing the bullshit right?

WTF temp is it?

Attached: img-weather-thermometer-icypond_big.jpg (800x600, 69.42K)

This entire thread is divide and conquer kikery

And limiting bathroom time, I've seen tons of beer cans and bottles in bathrooms
captcha: rumapx

Attached: 1438994438374.jpg (341x219, 44.45K)

WEW LAD

Attached: wb.png (308x308, 101.06K)

(checked)

Attached: hitler i miss u.jpg (526x526, 34.19K)

Now you understand the power Gematria gives to kikes and freemasons. To be able to communicate secretly in plain sight, using a "language" that has been forgotten by others.
Analogue clock faces could be used in the same way shortly. although they are already used to pass Gematria codes in movies and commercials
The funny thing is, as with Gematria, anyone mentioning that a side-channel is being used to pass secret information will just be laughed at and called a conspiracy theorist and the ignorant will take pride in not knowing.

Pick one.

Is there an entry level resource to this?
Something beyond looking at clocks in a commerical and using the number as a signature

That's right, you want the fuckers to figure it out and learn. Who is this Trobe fuck? christ almighty we were learning how to tell time in kindergarten-first grade in the 70's in Hawaii of all places.

Entry level is watching jews make movies.

Attached: GUpm3bl[1].jpg (1440x1080 28.82 KB, 79.69K)

"Yet" is the word here, user.
Michael O'Leary, the head of budget airline Ryanair, is now a frequent attendee at Bilderberg meetings.
Why?
Because the plan is to soon have super-cheap flights between the USA and Europe.
Niggers and Arabs will pour into Europe, and be whisked on super-cheap flights to the USA.
Conversely, Mexicans and mestizos will pour into the USA and be send in the opposite direction, straight to Europe.
The future of Europe is horrible mestizo goblins and crazed Aztecs filling up our cities, along with niggers from Baltimore , Chicago, and Detroit.
You ain't seen nothing yet.

Pretty sure your niggers are coming direct from Apefrica as the Mediterranean is a lot easier to cross than the Atlantic. Also, the people you're worried about can't afford basic shit for themselves, let alone a transatlantic flight. This is why spics/shitskins/pajeets that live here always live 10-15 stinks per apartment/home. Most don't even own/drive a car, and instead burden the metro transit systems.

You're gonna be dealing with Eritrea, Ghana, and Sierra Leone chimps. Also all those dirty arabs you already have (you'll just have more).

Leans on cane, strokes beard.

They gave us mimeographed images of a clock face and the hour hands. We got our crayons and colored them. Then we took our little scissors out and cut the clock hands out.

Then we received a brass brad which was used to insert the hands into the face of the clock.

Next, the teacher proceeded to instruct us on how to read our newly assembled clock. Time elapsed, about 2 hours.

Varg says it's because of civilization which is why we're being dumbed down, but let's be honest, it's because (((they))) run Western Civilization, if the good guys had won the Second World War, we would not be having these problems right now.

Brilliant.

Crayons? Luxury! We had to smear dirt on beeswax. Brass? You got more than one to share? Our clock that we had the joy of passing around was wood. :^(
checked

There wasn't a lot of tax money from whites flooding into the schools of Hawaii back then. We were busy spending the tourism dollars on metal dumpsters for the poiniggers to sleep in.

Talmudic, Sharia, and cuck?

would watch/10

I just realized, the OG judy clock which was that pressboard fiber/wood cancer causing monstrosity was a creation of a group of jews. Glad I was educated with 24 hour time as well. The one saving grace of having all those navy fags running around.

Attached: Always.jpg (1235x486, 125.09K)

Cuck doesn't get a say my friend.

Attached: Thank you come again.jpg (480x640, 126.41K)

Tick Tock, Time to Bin That Clock!

I remember the same exercise.
Funny how STEM careers and "math" is important, but a fucking clock, the pinnacle of math and science relevant to our daily lives is being dropped.

Attached: wrist-5071a1[1].jpg (1500x1072 75.18 KB, 268.09K)

Maybe they just want niggers to get to work on time?

Attached: Kek.gif (250x175, 267.5K)

You could have the military drag niggers to work and they still wouldn't work with a rifle to their head.

20 degrees in Freedom Units™

We did that too in the early 2000s. There is nobody in my mostly white class that can't tell analog time. The next generation is going to be absolutely fucked though. The kids born in the early 2010's are so stupid that they can't even operate a computer that doesn't have a touchscreen. And its only going to get worse over time. If the DOTR doesn't happen within the next 10 years, its all over.

Did they ever actually specify white teenagers? I assumed it was talking about niglets.