Who will history say is the greatest leader was? Hitler or Trump?

Who will history say is the greatest leader was? Hitler or Trump?

We are talking about 100 years in the future and of all time not for a particular century.

Attached: 1_JLVTNByjY3sa5aGX3bkGwQ.jpeg (1008x664, 145.99K)

Trump's work isn't done so you can't make a comparison yet.

Fuck right off faggot, this is Zig Forums not The_tardnald

Adolf Hitler had his best years stolen from him due to a yiddish started war
Trump has undertaken a meticulous analysis of history so as not to repeat the same mistakes

Why does the most anti-Jew board on all of chans support Trump ?
Don't get me wrong, I still have tiny bit of hope left for him to deliver a blow to (((them))), but so far it was all the opposite.
Hitler, on the other hand, was best we've got so far. Unfortunately, he did not finish his work. But someone else will, one day. And I don't think that's Trump.

Attached: 1512413529460.jpg (799x584, 213.18K)

depends on what trump accomplished and what is revealed as to really happened during the 3rd reich.
The amount of negative propaganda and fanaticism both makes it almost impossible if you don't dedicate your life to researching the 3rd reich to get an accurate picture.
Also, IF trump is doing anything, it's mostly behind the scenes and we will only know after it's all done, so we can't predict anything

low ENERGY

Kill yourself faggotnigger

When the fuck is this an American only Trump supporters board ? You're in the wrong website, go back to fucking reddit

Gas yourself

Ment for this post

If you're not white and don't love Trump get the fuck out

Thanks for confirming either how shitty of a shill you are or the absolute state of this board.
Now go keep sucking on Trumps cock while I will actually do shit to further whites interests instead being a zogbot

L M F A O
M
F
A
O

Report under cuckchancer.

Kill yourself jew

bitch plz, only if he suddenly starts a real holocaust

No leader alive today can hold a candle to Hitler. Trump is more an American version of Berlusconi who gives the left much buttblastery, which is quite entertaining to be sure, but we need far more than that.

Tard

Trump hasn't done a fucking thing since he got elected, and it's been well over a year. Come at me.

pretty much

He was a great man, doing it for real would have made him perfect but alas humans are not.

Trump has shifted the overton window rightwards. That's all, unfortunately.

We see you ahmed

So is 4chan down again, or is there something of importance being slid? I would hazzard a guess that the flase flag in Saudi Arabia is underway and that's why the shills are out in force today.

Only Kikes call other shills. Kill yourself kike

The absolute state of this board

Attached: DbE9SjBUQAA0XUj.jpg (423x613, 42.54K)

Fuck off niggerfag

Name one thing Trump has done other than successfully shill gun control and bomb the SAA, blumpftard. Jewry would NEVER let us elect somebody that isn't their puppet POTUS.