Black twitter is putting Negresses in the lead of a NASA poll

opsparc.gsfc.nasa.gov/finalists-grades-9-12/
Black twitter is putting Negresses in the lead of a NASA poll.
Vote for Thomas, Daniel, and Jimin.
t. 4/pol/

Attached: 1524960190203.jpg (250x233, 11.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mjrissa/status/990013826522386433
pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/160955#section=Top
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H2NO
babycenter.com/baby-names-mikayla-4887.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

t. voted against darkies

What?

Donโ€™t let the nigger go to space please they will ruin it as well

So far they have 13%

voted anyway

Attached: notwhite.JPG (245x296, 28.1K)

Put a bullet in your brain.

Quick rundown

you can see brave young afronauts on second pic or in this vid twitter.com/mjrissa/status/990013826522386433

Attached: 1524956077607.jpg (573x773 81.61 KB, 365.29K)

Attached: nigs.jpg (528x696, 89.96K)

We need to get on this. The nogs are rigging it.

Polls are always rigged. You should learn that from during the elections when Hillary "won" all of them.

Bump

Attached: Niggers In School.webm (1280x720, 10.06M)

even for highschoolers this is pathetic

Attached: 1438223576520.png (375x375, 124.5K)

Should have named that webm. This is somehow white peoples fault

and thus it has been renamed

a tiny texan lives inside the jar and corrals the misbehavin minerals.

yehaw

Bump, we already went from 12 to 14%

How fucking braindead are you?

Sorry dude, going to vote for the 3d weaving crew. They are from the high school i went to.

I suppose that takes precedent.
You'd either be a traitor to your school or a traitor to your internet community.

WTF is a jimin and why are you telling people to vote for dog eating gooks?

1. Because they made the best project
2. at least gooks are better than niggers

The votes are in the thousands. The ones we chose would have won until the niggers on twitter caught wind of it.

Are you high?
So is fucking ebola, what does that have to do with anything? Vote for the white kids you idiot.

If you have 70 thousand or so votes lying around then shweeeeet

The whit kids stand no chance.

Isn't that the rough percentage of niggers in usa? Funny for some reason

Wait, why the fuck are we voting for chinks? The white kids or I don't give a shit.

I'm literally a fucking chemist for work and what the flying fuck is H2NO?

Attached: Screenshot_20180428-221011_Chrome.jpg (1440x2960, 942.31K)

Read the thread dumbfuck

If its just a dozen faggots from here then the gooks don't stand a chance either. Either do shit right or don't do it.

A shitty pun.

Aminooxidanide according to this pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/160955#section=Top

It's joke, they turn H2NO (bad water) to H2O (good water)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H2NO

if its about doing right by your conscience then there are thousands of things daily that you could do for your race. This was about stopping the niggers from winning. The better out of two bad options. Like Trump and Hillary

Found the nigger.

We're going to need a fuck of a lot more firepower.

I saw that, and the more i look at it, the more it looks like an intermediate, but not an actual compound you can isolate? Sorry, that triggered my autism

An extremely unstable explosive?

There's plenty of boards on halfchan working on it, but this is the only one doing it here.

Running out of TOR circuits. We need fresh IPs.

>pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/160955#section=Top

Still makes no sense.
Neither do those kids names, mikayla, india, bria. Did that section 8 mom just name her after water filters and a country ?

What the fuck is mikayla:

>babycenter.com/baby-names-mikayla-4887.htm

Ohhhhhh
I fucking shit you not. Are there any other (((names))) on the list ?

NASA died with all the kidnapped Germans.

It isn't that bad of an idea.

Copper does kill bacteriaโ€ฆ as well as any other living organism. Let them implement them in rich diversity schools. Thumbs up, vote and subscribe. I am le lil nigger and I approve this message.

(heil'd)
Now go vote. We have until the 30th of April. Vote with as many IPs as you can every 24 hrs. I want fresh nog salt.

I did my bit.

Get The_Donald and 4chan in on it.

GOGOGO

donald bans topic instantly maybe needs to be worded better. All threads on halfchan on all boards have died down. 5am here will contribute later but do bake if possible. /b/ there and /r9k/ had proper participation. Even /bant/ to a point

If we start a thread on 4chan, we should link it here and coordinate it properly. Just keep bumping it no matter how many times it dies down.

TD would vote for the niggers to show how not racist they are.

Attached: 1433549994845.png (931x415, 425.53K)

The Fuck.

I'm all for the nigs ruining NASA. They've been psyoping the public since the very beginning and I'm sick and tired of their UFO coverup bullshit.

I hope all their missions turn into the Challenger. Until we solve the nig problem we should drag the entire world down with us.

This. Just gets the nigs to lose, that's the goal.

60,000 votes behind. We need Euros to wake up and get in on this.

I fully support shooting all niggers into space.

Niggers and NASA don't mix. Now is a good time to remember the story of Captain Edward Dwight, a mediocre black bomber pilot, who the Kennedy administration tried to shoehorn into the Apollo missions. Dwight applied for the program, but was ranked low on the list due to not having an engineering degree, test pilot experience, flight time, or the appropriate piloting skills. So, they worked out a deal: Dwight would be enrolled, but so would all those pilots on the list ahead of him (this is the classic way to force in diversity, for example the women who passed the army rangers exams only did so because they let in every substandard soldier who scored higher than them too). Ed Dwight was set to be rammed into the space program, but there was one problem, Colonel Chuck Yeager. Based Yeager ran the school, and knew how disastrous it would be to put unqualified man into space. He fought them at every turn despite threats and character assassination from RFK's DOJ. He was even subjected to several Civil Rights inquires. He beat the inquires by painstakingly showing the committees that despite his special treatment, including getting tutoring no one else was allowed to have, Edward Dwight was grossly unqualified to be admitted into the school, let alone go to space.

Dwight chimped out upon learning he was going to be dropped, and went as far as bring charges against Yeager for discrimination, no doubt under the recommendations of his (((lawyers))). Despite this being insubordination and felony because he accused an officer (his commanding officer no less) of a crime without merit, there was no court-martial. Yeager was livid, but the Air Force refused to enforce the law in the name o f diversity. Dwight faced no consequences for his criminal actions, and to this day cries racism was the reason he was denied into NASA. He now spends most of his time as a sculptor. The fight continued until Kennedy died, then pressure on Yeager dropped as the governments attention was aimed elsewhere.

Colonel Chuck Yeager was the one man who dared judge Ed Dwight by the content of his character instead of giving him an immediate, Kennedy-Administration-approved pass because of the
advantageous color of his skin. He is not only the man responsible for training astronauts, he was a man who refused to give into schemes of lawyers and civil rights bureaucrats. For that he is a hero.

Attached: chuck yeager.jpg (1920x1268, 351.27K)

bump

Holy shit that was quick

Attached: 1524974733614.png (525x802, 197.03K)

Mouse over the bars and show the vote totals. Polls reset at midnight i think. They might be counting a new day which means we still have to make up for yesterday.

๐Ÿ†“๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿ›๏ธ๐Ÿคฐ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿฟ๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿพโ€๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿคฐ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿฝ๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿ‘ฒ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿง๐Ÿ‘ฑ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿป

But the others' didn't change, just the nigs'.

Something is definitely up.

Attached: something is up.png (1579x777, 201.59K)

it was a vote against niggers, not a vote for whites.

So I'm not banned for 88 years anymore. Think I'll head back to TOR anyway. Just wanted to dump the SS.

Wait, so you're saying based Sirhan Sirhan saved the Apollo Program?
Chuck Yaeger is a true American hero.

somethings not right. the nigger kids vote count showed something like 400 votes when i submitted my votes, and thats obviously not the case when they're nogging out on twitter for getting 50k or whatever

GLPtard, go neck yourself.

Hate to break it to you but we sent them to test the seals before we risked white men.

Attached: We Wuz Astro-Nots.jpg (713x945, 248.31K)

Fuck it, let her clean the outside glass.

Attached: Chimpin Ain't Easy When it Freezy.jpg (1840x1227, 412.62K)

Perhaps it was confused with the totals. Racism is everywhere for the poor dears.

It sounds like its just a branded type of hydrophobic material which breathes.

Come on, we can do it. We must stop the nasty niggers!

DEAR HUMANITY.
SOME PEOPLE IN CHARGE HAVE BUILT A ROLLERCOASTER WHERE YOU HAVE TO BE TALLER THAN 5,11. PLEASE STOP THIS OPPRESSION AND VOTE FOR THE PERSON WHO IS 5,10 BECAUSE THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE WHO ARE 5,10 AND IT IS UNFAIR THAT THEY CAN'T RID THE ROLLERCOASTER SO PLZ SIGN THIS NOW.

You didn't realise most western names come from hebrew?
In this case though you need to add in the black. Mikayla is her Kayla because there were already 5 other Kaylas on the block.
Le-a = Ledasha

The copper kills bacteria (and viruses too I think). It's a good idea, so someone else must have told them about it.

I don't know what all that fucking retarded fan shit is about though. Just out the water in a copper container over night then pour it tough a filter in the morning to get rid of any solid dirt.

The fan would speed up evaporation.
But clearly reverse osmosis would be superior for cleaning watert and that's why they already use that on the ISS and other vessels that stay away from port for a long time.
I'm guessing the other candidates already know about that so tried to bring something new and innovative to the project.

Again, a dozen faggots from here won't do anything either way. If you spread this far enough to make the gooks win, then it would have also been enough to make the whites win. There's nothing to justify this shit other than being a kike like

And since they are complaining about copper and lead in the water, and they think swirling water around with a fan will remove them, it is absolutely that bad of an idea.

How are you niggers even stupider than the high school ones? Its a fucking fan in a jar of water. It is just to swirl the water around, because the nogs think that will remove lead. There is no evaporation, there is no killing bacteria, it is just three nogs who think a whirlpool in a jar will remove lead. And you degenerate leddit pieces of shit who are trying to invent some absurd way to pretend this isn't pure retardation.

let them niggers go to 'fake' space.
They are stupid, we will easily see that they going to the moon etc is a hoax

Attached: neil-degrasse-tyson-first-says-earth-is-an-oblate-spheroid-6488425.png (500x397, 58.21K)

It's an autism test, and you passed with flying colors.

ScienceNigger really is stupid if he said "pear shaped", but the Earth IS an oblate sphereoid - the land/water bulges *a little* at the center. Enough that calling it a sphere is incorrect. The ATMOSPHERE doesn't really care about that, and is only concerned with the gravity's pull on it, making the ATMOSPHERE spherical.

H2NO as in the opposite of H2YES

Unbelievable. He's trying to teach them basic math and they're taking it as an insult.

He might of been talking about just the land but even that doesnt look like a pear.

Attached: earth.jpg (1050x590, 45.79K)

Oh sweet, a government run poll this may be run without meddling.

Attached: 1409 GMT 29 Apr 2018.PNG (1004x459, 95.69K)

Whether space is real or not I don't care about. What I do care about is niggers believing everything NASA says, but at the same time they all claim to distrust the government or big companies.

I'm confused, how the fuck would a fan submerged in water even operate?

Clicked the link but didn't see anywhere to vote. Anything that could be clicked on just enlarged their project. Might be my browser. I tried.

Earth is made from basically three things: rock, water, and air. The rock bulges near the equator because of the Earth's rotation. It is also a little bigger in the Southern Hemisphere than the Northern Hemisphere, for complicated reasons. Pear-shaped is a good description, as long as it's understood this effect is very subtle on the scales involved.

Water is less cohesive than rock, so it responds less to internal structure and more to gravity and the tidal force. The world's oceans bulge significantly toward the equator. This bulge is extra high almost under the Moon, and on the opposite side from the Moon. In practice, because the Earth is turning and the Moon is moving, these bulges point just a little ahead of the Moon's position in the sky, which is why local tides rise before the Moon is directly overhead.

Atmospheric tides are much bigger. The air is far less cohesive than the water, and so it's pulled far higher by tides. Seen from space โ€“ if you could see the air all that well โ€“ you'd see a smallish planet with an atmosphere hewing close to its surface on two sides, but with a HUGE bulge forward and back from the Moon, like a football. This effect actually would be visible on the scale it happens, since the atmospheric tides shift the air by hundreds of kilometers.

In other words, the atmosphere is the least "spherical" part of the planet.

Attached: Tidal_Bulge.gif (300x217, 131.65K)

Attached: Unfiltered_Hoss.jpg (700x530, 85.24K)

This. Where the hell is the link?

Taking any competition like this seriously is your first mistake.
Have we already forgotten the street shitter/muslamist who took the casing off his alarm clock, put it in a briefcase then took it in to school?
Reminder: caused security incident after he "joked" that it was a bomb.
The media spun the situation to imply that he built the clock from scratch using components (not a bad feat, but not that hard either, you can do it following a cookbook, or ex nihilo with a few days study in microcontrollers and some data sheets.)

Scroll down slightly, the poll is at the bottom of the page.

It turns out it doesn't work on jewgle chrome at least for me. Seems to work at least on mozilla.

Attached: Blacks On Tracks Dr Suess.webm (1098x1080, 3.19M)

Should have just used text-to-speech like any sensible autist does. Nobody wants to hear these faggots and their eternally teenage vocals. It needs to stop.

Did they just make a device to "filter" an uncommon liquid where the nitrogen molecule just automatically attaches to an oxygen molecule floating by and dissipates?
A bucket of fluid that if you let it sit there for long enough it just turns into water itself like H2O2?

taken from wikipedia

kek