Trump Dares Dems: Don’t Fund Wall, ‘We’ll Close Down The Country’

‘The good thing about the caravan; people are watching’

web.archive.org/web/20180429160502/https://news.grabien.com/story-trump-warns-if-dems-dont-fund-wall-well-close-down-country
news.grabien.com/story-trump-warns-if-dems-dont-fund-wall-well-close-down-country

TRANSCRIPT: TRUMP “But to protect our families we must secure our borders. The good thing about the caravan. People are watching. People are watching. You watch how horrible – They are coming in from Honduras. They are coming in from other places. They are taking this long trek up Mexico. We want Mexico to help us and we have to demand it. But Mexico is going to help us. But there are hundreds of people out of maybe 2,000.

"And our laws are so corrupt and stupid, I call them the dumbest immigration laws on Earth. If a person puts their foot over the line, we have to take them into our country. We have to register them. We then have to ask them a couple questions. Lawyers are telling them what to say, how unsafe they are. And once they say that we have to let them go to come back to court in like a year. Only one problem, they don’t come back. Welcome to the United States. This is the law. We have at the border the greatest people, the border patrol, the I.C.E. Agents. These are great people. These are great people.

"The laws are so corrupt, they are so corrupt. One of the reasons they do it is because the Democrats actually feel and they are probably right, that all of these people pouring across are going to vote for Democrats. They will vote no matter what we do. So there is a theory they do it for that. They do it for a lot of reasons. A lot of times they don’t even know what they are doing or why they are doing it. But we have to have borders and we have to have them fast. We need security and we need the wall. And, again, that wall has started. We have $1.6 billion. We come up again September 28. If we don’t get border security we have no choice, we’ll close down the country because we need border security.”

archive.fo doesn't like my browser so I used another archiving site

Attached: 378185.mp4 (640x360, 13.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

usconstitution.net/xconst_A4Sec4.html
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1324a
fairus.org/issue/illegal-immigration/law-against-hiring-or-harboring-illegal-aliens
youtu.be/6Daqv4b7Lb8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wait he could have just closed down the country (all immigration) all along?

What a joke. Who still believes his lies?(t. nervous kike)

Shutting down the feds sounds great to me.

Technically, yes. Trump could declare a state of emergency and temporary hopefully martial law to construct the wall ASAP. I believe many hope that it does not come to that, but at this point it may be needed.

Well it's not like anybody white is coming in anyway, should just shut it all down.

So why doesn't he just do it?

Mods=gods

Only by declaring martial law, for which there is a set of preconditions.

Shut up. The last thing we need is facts and actual US law posted here. Just follow Trump.

Commit suicide.

100% false. That isn't even remotely a condition.

(checked)
Would a non-stop, multi-year long invasion force exceeding 10 million beaners be considered a precondition?

Now my question is, did the omnibus bill stutter out after nigs, dems, and libs discover and realize towards the end that certain funding could be withheld and the military budget could be used (along with other funds) to be used for wall construction? Meanwhile, lugenpresse has been doing their damndest to keep the public eye from even having the small inkling that the dems and libs are letting their DACA expire?

but will they?

Here's a livestream of the spics at the wall

Most likely. Dems probably didn't think Trump knew he could actually use his authority to withhold certain fund allocations. But now that they have shown where there actual intentions lie, Trump is hammering it in further. At this point, I think he's basically mocking them.

Attached: 1460696674987.gif (515x411, 1.35M)

their*

100% spot on.

the live stream comments i actually am starting to have hope the wall is needed desperately the SHIT IS ABOUT TO HIT THE FAN my god GET HYPED …it's gonna happen

THE COMMENTS. gods work KEEP THE MOMENTUM UP GENTLEMAN. the mob needs the truth

it is a sort of comfy stream

Only if it was defined as such. Our institutions refuse to define it…

usconstitution.net/xconst_A4Sec4.html
ONLY DURING INVASION, and congress has to call it due to article 1 section 8 clause 15. A fucking state has more right to what passes its border than the federal government.

Reported.

more empty bluffs from a clown who gets humiliated daily, SAD!

not chimpout comfy but getting close … IMAGINE IF THEIR WAS A FALSE FLAG AT THE BORDER RIGHT NOW what would the monday morning news story be like ?

EITHER WAY IT WILL BE WHITE MANS FAULT

Why not? What would the downsides to martial law be and would it be nationwide or selected state by state?

Downsides are restricted travel, armed checkpoints, and mandatory curfews. Probably nationwide because the illegals are in every state in the union.

What about passing a law to seize the funds and jail anyone employing people unauthorized to work in America?

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1324a
or a law against harboring illegal aliens?
fairus.org/issue/illegal-immigration/law-against-hiring-or-harboring-illegal-aliens

Also what about the idea that if JUST ONE of them has ties to a terrorist group, they're all terrorists because they supported each other on the journey?

Then we could detain them all for national security and seal with FISA

You replied to the wrong person.

Counter reported for being a proven jewish paid shill.
THERE IS NOTHING THAT NEEDS TO CHANGE FOR TRUMP TO ENFORCE EXISTING US LAW.
LAW CANNOT STOP HIM FROM DEPORTING LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE ILLEGAL IN THE COUNTRY IMMEDIATELY.
CONGRESS CANNOT STOP HIM FROM DEPORTING LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE ILLEGAL IN THE COUNTRY IMMEDIATELY.
MONEY CANNOT STOP HIM FROM DEPORTING LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE ILLEGAL IN THE COUNTRY IMMEDIATELY.

ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE IS SUPPORTING WHITE GENOCIDE.

That already is law. It's not being enforced.

You ever heard of a man named Kennedy?
He was a bit of an important person back in the day.

What are they doing now? Looks like some festival, are they gonna climb that wall or what? Where is the police?

The KUSI reported said they plan to cross and seek "political asylum" once they stop playing their bean music.

KUSI reporter*

Having what to do with anything?

Come nightfall, yeah.
It's California, dipshit. It's illegal for the police to stop them.

We live in a common law system, if judges and juries refuse to convict or even issue warrants, then there's nothing the executive can do. This includes Trump, who is only head of the executive branch, not the judicial or legislative.

Also a major roadblock is sanctuary states and cities, which actually have their own judiciary and executive rights. If an illegal enters California, and California refuses to deport, the FEDERAL government can do fuck all. It's states rights.

Like I linked, the congress has to declare an invasion and give control of the militia to Trump.

Reported again for using WG as a plot point in your retarded incorrect argument.

Did Trump comment on this recently? I want to see something interesting.

Getting fucking killed by the CIAniggers for rocking to boat to hard.
Both Trump and his family have a target on their back.
Unless you faggot think the kikes in Washington can just be fucking ignored.

I don't see why they would wait until nightfall. It's not like they are being sneaky or anyone is going to stop them.

The judicial branch has no power here. They have no stake in the matter. There is nothing they can do to stop the enforcement of the law. What the fuck don't you understand about this? ILLEGALS HAVE NO LEGAL RIGHTS. ILLEGALS ARE TO BE ROUNDED UP AND DEPORTED. IF THEY RESIST, THEY ARE TO BE EXECUTED. THAT IS THE LAW. PERIOD.
John Marshall has made his decision: now let him enforce it!

So… you're just retarded, then. Got it.

Optics.

Attached: andrew-jackson-800.jpg (950x800, 603.03K)

Is it law to seize the funds on the employer or the employee? I'm talking about solving the problem not sweeping the dust around.

Fucking what? Judicial branch applies the law and sentences people.

There are a multitude of things they can do to prevent enforcement of the law. Like I said we live in a common law system.

Are you American?

(((Trump))) is so full of shit.

Because he doesn't mean what he says. He's just working the crowd.

And thus has no power here.
John Marshall has made his decision: now let him enforce it!
No. You are wrong. Again. You have no argument. Trump REFUSES to arrest illegals.

what about poo in loos? will we be safe on DOTR?

You'll be safe if you already flew home to India, sure.

where exactly that is written again?

Livestream migrant Caravan arriving today in San Diego

youtu.be/6Daqv4b7Lb8

WE NEED SOME PHYSICAL REMOVAL

Attached: oh shit.PNG (374x471, 389.33K)

They're illegals. They have no rights.

Run along, young Pajeet
Back to the designated shitting street

If you live in the area, follow them and document their activities, until they either attack you and you defend or get them arrested and detained for removal.

If they don't attack you, document where they stay and notify ICE. If there's a few of you, stay together and hopefully at least one of you is military or law enforcement (active or not) and able to carry.

The mods here are utter faggots, and that user is 100% right.

"We'll close down the country!"
How?
You already signed funding up through another 4 months or so, and there's no way in fucking hell you'll 'close down the country' right before the midterms.
You don't, we went over this already when you signed that ridiculous omnibus bill.

Bro, rights don't exist, so nobody actually has any rights.
But your government recognizes them as having rights.
So if you took those rights, they'd likely be more-inclined to shoot you than they'll ever be inclined to shoot these invaders.
Get real.

You sound so sure that it seems like you even know where it's written that
Your opinion is not the law

Bro, nobody is actually going to go down there, and ICE isn't going to meaningfully touch these people.
Get fucking real, for fucks sake.

You are officially retarded.

Trump can:
1. Order agencies to search for illegals
2. Ask locals to arrest them

That's it, after that its out of his hands.

Nah, he could do more, he just doesn't care to, and we all know as much.

He's one of those sovereign citizen nuts, they're basically the right wing version of hippies.

Not surprised they hate Trump…

how so, do you have anything to back up those claims?

>and (((we all))) know as much
Your "we" doesn't include anyone on this website.

No, the onus is on you, faggot. Show me a part of the constitution that says that illegals have the same rights as citizens

I'm so tired of trump talking and not doing. He needs to send the military to shoot the migrant caravan

Immigration law needs to be removed from the courts because these illegals getting arrested at the border and then released into our population pending their trial date. It's clown world

I never affirmed anything, I am questioning your baseless statements

If he did it in America, it would run roughshod over states rights, and start a civil war in America.

If he did it in Mexico, it would run roughshod over congress and start a war with Mexico. And also a civil war in America.

No he's not, if he were a sovereign citizen he wouldn't be complaining about beaners.

He's just a shitposting autiste who doesn't want to accept that his memes are merely dreams.

You know how so. Fuck's sake, are you actually trying to pass that buck that hard?
"Oh, well, the US president can only ask a few agencies to check things out, or ask the locals, and that's all he can do goy! Its out of his hands now!"
Get the fuck outta here man. He's the president. He could choose to identify this as a hostile invasion and send the military down to repel it within Mexican territory. If Mexico wants to take that as a declaration of war, then its their funeral.
Point being, there's a lot more he can do than 'ask a few agencies/the locals', which he's not doing, and isn't going to do, and WE ALL KNOW WHY.

Yes, yes it does actually.

Your memes are dreams bro, and the constitution is just a piece of paper.

Good.
Even better.

What's your point?

The only way to stop this is to form citizen militias and start shooting these people on sight. The government isn't going to do shit.

how so was for the
not the previous statement

My "baseless statements" (which is a rejoinder to yours) is that illegals don't have rights. Show me a law that says that illegals have the rights that citizens have.

Oh sorry, I didn't realize you bitches were here to just make each other cry and wait for someone to save you.

The point the other user is making is it is already past the courts as it is an enforcment not procedure matter. If an illegal (having no right to be in the country, you have no active visa) is found they are to be deported. There is no day in court for someone who upon entering the county broke our laws. If we decide to press charges for breaking said laws then they see court, otherwise if we catch and find not legally here, back to whence they came.

It isnt like we're a closed country. We have paths to citizenship and accept refugees from instances we deem the assistance is needed. We have visas for workers… why are we debating about letting line cutters keep their spot?

Attached: 00528bf0da56215c335b97d502c0819de107268d773a58dff7bc71acca3aa8c1.png (720x381, 354.54K)

Nice. Very upstanding.

Smooth.
And yeah, that's basically the only thing people come to Zig Forums for bro.

Because the country is a joke, and not a funny one.

you can't re-anything my anything if I never made a statement, I never affirmed anything, I am asking you to back up your claims. You are just spouting what makes sense regardless of reality, laws are known to not making sense

The problem is in proving they are illegal, you can't strop peoples rights based on a suspicion of not being here legally. You have to PROVE it.
And because our government doesn't require birth certificates or any ID of any kind as proof of citizenship… illegal presence in America can't be proven easily. All we can really get them on is tax evasion, and not before they skip bail.

The only way to stop the problem is at the border itself, which requires congressional approval or the southern states getting their heads out of their collective asses. Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas alone could stem 90% of immigrant travel.

NOBODY. FUCKING. CARES. YOU. INCREDIBLE. AUTIST.

I'm amazed that some people are still autistically invested in this overly-litigious kike system, yet don't realize that its kiked and the Talmud-readers have been studying how to abuse overly-litigious systems to get what they want for 2,000+ years.

A lot of people don't want their friends and family to die.

I thought that was leftypol and faggot was to replace grindr

The US isn't going to invade Mexico, because there is nothing of real value to the US there. It is Mexico that is trying to invade the US. All the US would have to do is remove the invaders from entering.

Another pipe dream. Only 22% of gun owners are democrats. Even less would sign up to fight a ground war. (Let alone know what to do in one.) The only real threat is them shitting up the sanctuary cities that house them.

Attached: C6-sO9QWsAgZGn6.jpg (460x460, 45.38K)

But hasn't the SC reaffirmed the president's authority to do so now? If that's the case then no more liberal obstructionist judges.

Show me a law that says that illegals have the rights that citizens have.

They're already dying, and what the fuck answer is that?
You're a Boomer, aren't you?

There isn't one, but the system behaves as though there is and no amount of litigious autism is going to change that.
Now what?

so what you are proposing?
* Join up 15 autistis from Zig Forums and shot up illegals
* make hot new memes to get the lemmings angry
* lerp about how the current american president could be using the army to kill all niggers

There is another way to change things that doesn't result in civil war.

There are 100 million gun owners, 22 million armed people are a problem, and this is before cartel start arming them and they start making bombs.

America has come close to this before, look up the Weather Underground terrorist cell.

The US military operating on US soil is a different prospect than operating on foreign soil, as I understand it.
Thus, it'd be easier, in the context of the litigious bureaucratic bullshit to deploy them into mexican territory right across the border than to have them acting on the border on the american side.

Not that they DO anything on the American side anyway, mind you, given that all these mongrels have to do is get across the fence and they're home free for a few years at least. I highly doubt Trump's "executive order" to stop catch-and-release has been put into effect.

Acceptance of the fact that the system serves itself, and is highly malleable in the hands of kikes, such that what is written in the book-o-laws is basifcally irrelevant if it inhibits the desires of kikes.

Accomplish nothing and probably wind up in US prison.
Accomplish nothing and waste a whole lot of time.
See above.

No, there is not. The war is inevitable now, its just a matter of when it kicks off.

Oh thank fuck he finally said something slightly racially conscious. At least half of those people still believe in the "muh Hispanics are conservuhtive Christians but they don't know the demonrats are the real raycist". TIME TO WAKE UP, WHITEY! NO MORE BOOMER FANTASY AND FOOTBALL.

nobody disagrees, that's exactly why Trump can't do shit without the wall
then why you are bothering posting? go buy your ammo and wait for the war

But again, you're talking about leftists, most of whom would not engage in warfare even if they have a gun.
I mean, how many of those are women?
Point being, 22 million is just those who have a gun, and in all likelihood, you'd get FAR fewer utilizing it to that end.

But user, I WANT THAT!
I want the left, armed by Mexican drug cartels, to start a civil conflict in the US. I want that, badly.
Because they'll lose, badly. And it'll show them for what they are, point blank.

That would be the single best thing to ever happen in US history and very-possibly save the country.

He can't do shit WITH the wall man.
If you care about the wall at this point, you are so lost.
2 of 3 illegals in the US did not cross the Southern border. The wall was a symbollic thing, and little else, because once Trump is out of office, its just a giant waste of money when the system swings those big beautiful doors wide open.

We could use the spectacle of this caravan to force congress to vote on a state of emergency. After which point borders can be sealed, caravan can be bombed, and every illegal found and sent back.
Or we can keep arguing and let this opportunity slip by like thousands of other opportunities to fix our country were attacked by absolutist idiots.

I know you want that, but a lot of people don't! I have a daughter and two sons to worry about! I'm not going to advocate civil fucking war unless we have exhausted every other option!

Now you made a very big statement without any backing

ITT shit that will never ever fucking happen. Congress are the ones that put the boarder wall in the state that it currently is, because they barred Trump from putting any significant funding behind it.

Attached: Ci8y6bTUUAAVkG_.jpg (500x572, 57.33K)

Maybe Trump should call the president and ask him to do something

Onion suddenly ate a dick and died, so…

Oh my god dude WHAT WORLD ARE YOU LIVING IN?!
Congress will NEVER FUCKING DO THAT! Seriously, you are fucking delusional dude.

Delusional.

The problem is, your plan is fucking stupid, and demonstrates that you have no grasp on the degree to which the system is controlled by your enemies who directly-oppose your interests and expressed designs.

"We can force congress to vote the way we want!" is so demonstrable of your disconnect with reality, that I don't even know what else to say to you at this point. You're fucking loopy m8.

I don't fucking care!
And they're going to wind up in fucking Aztec South Africa because YOU ARE A PUSSY and didn't do anything about it meaningfully while there was still time, because you still believe in the system that AT EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TURN has shit directly in your eyes, ears and mouth.
We have. Its done. You Boomer cuckolds lost, the country is already sub-50% White when we worthless Boomer cuckolds. Its done.
Its war or the country goes brown, and the longer you wait to choose, the lower our chances of victory. That's a fact. If you had any courage whatsoever and ACTUALLY gave a shit about your children, you'd be agreeing with me - but you don't, on both fronts, you fucking coward.

Are you denying that such is the case?
Because I mean, its true, but I don't want to have to spoonfeed you the fact that most illegals in US came in on visas and never left because there's no system to ensure they do, and even if there was, like every other system put in place, it'd just wind up getting abused.

I fucking hate Boomers.

They're still invested in the system balls deep, and just WIL NOT accept that the system doesn't serve them and that they have basically zero power upon this totally-unaccountable system controlled by Jews.

*already sub-50% White when we account for you worthless Boomer cuckolds

Trump doesn't care about us or any other white person. He never has. He loves Jews and will do whatever they ask. Including acting as a controlled opposition puppet.

Samson. Looms. Ever. Forward.

We have exhausted every option. And even civil war is unviable against the power of ZOG.

All has always been lost. Voting is useless. Existence is a curse.

I'm right and you know it.

Ashes. Echoes.