Did (((they))) kill Avicii for trying to bring an end to pedophilia?

The young artist Avicii (Tim Bergling) from Sweden became an extremely well-paid producer/DJ in a very short timespan. He moved to the US and after living in Malibu for a while, he created the track and directed the video in "For a better day" (hooktube.com/watch?v=Xq-knHXSKYY), and then he left Hollywood.
Here he is, quoted in an article speaking out against pedophilia and even hints at Pedowood a little;

thelocal.se/20150904/swedens-avicii-launches-scary-child-videos
archive.is/OvJST

He is said to have committed suicide in Oman, one of the worst places in the fucking world when it comes to child trafficking. And the weird part here is that he was actually invited by the sultans family member.
Now, Swedish media is talking about how he was depressed and was suicidal. But they are completely ignoring the fact that he had changed his lifestyle entirely following his surgery.
They are also ignoring the fact that he never actually showed any suicidal tendencies whatsoever, not even when he was at his lowest in his depression. He never expressed the will to die.

I can't fucking breathe. Everyone around him (parents especially) have completely accepted that he killed himself.
IN FUCKING OMAN
NOBODY UNDERSTANDS THE UNDERLYING CIRCUMSTANCES
A couple of people have expressed some doubt, they still accept the suicide because there is nothing else, and they need to stay sane.

This is why our countries have been steadily declining for so long. They simply suicide/overdose our greatest goyim.
I just wanted to bring this to your attention. (The image related is the last picture of him.)

Attached: (((Maitrai Joshi))), Tim Bergling and (((Christina Hlosek))).jpg (680x383, 20.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V0KSEfSgstY
crazydaysandnights.net/2018/04/blind-items-revealed-1_30.html
crazydaysandnights.net/2018/04/blind-item-2_29.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5663951/Model-reveals-secret-relationship-Avicii-planning-children.html
archive.fo/HVN1M
tmz.com/#2018/05/01/avicii-dj-suicide-glass-cut-bottle-death
archive.is/kNHxQ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5677489/Avicii-died-cutting-bleeding-death-report-say.html
archive.fo/w7CWl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wew

he had a jewish gilrfriend

He should have known better than to go to Oman though.

Your theory sounds plausible to me, OP.

Attached: 1422508634911.jpg (680x455, 40.54K)

Didn't an investigator into Hillary's Haiti operation get her car blown up there?

Attached: c72a43c367731fa3650c6ed1691e70ca1d61cf0b36645028193cea1867514c24.gif (320x213, 1.24M)

You are in fact correct. Many leads have pointed towards Oman.
I'm sorry mericabros, I need to go spend time with my family on this Cuckistan holiday. But I will be back.

>Did (((they))) kill Avicii for trying to bring an end to pedophilia?
After watching the video I think the answer is YES

He drank like a fish to the point where his organs were failing by age 26. It doesn't take rocket science to say a degenerate lifestyle leads to a degenerate's death.

the faggot with the racemixing propaganda music video is dead? good

You would hope that some towelheads threw him from a roof for bringing them Western homosexualism.

Let this be a lesson to any famous/wanting to get famous Zig Forumslacks.
be subtle and don't fight an opponent that owns the Earth head on

Attached: Tommy-Lee-Jones.jpg (1280x850, 671.57K)

Fuck off reddit.

bump for the anti-pedo thread pissing off the pedokikes

Not sure where to put this. Somewhat related. Some have pointed out just how many famous people seem to have been touched by especially sick tragedies involving loved ones. Others have pointed out that serial killers and other sick fucks may not always be working alone as always reported.

While watching this MSM interview of the slippery weasel I came upon a wild story he tells from his teen years of
@47:55 mark
Hooktube imbedded
youtube.com/watch?v=V0KSEfSgstY

He was also killed to send a message to any other uppity goy who thinks they can take down (((Hollywood)))'s and the elite's main currency child slaves. It's unfortunate since it seems he got redpilled hard and fast on child trafficking without swallowing the whole redpill on who is trafficking them and why. No one knowing what even an average cuckchan Zig Forumsack knows would go to Oman after starting an anti-pedo crusade.

crazydaysandnights.net/2018/04/blind-items-revealed-1_30.html

crazydaysandnights.net/2018/04/blind-item-2_29.html

Attached: 51446b50c9701e2a6a5bc5f16b027215e607c21f989ceeabfe1ce85525d89119.png (485x500, 285.12K)

His gf was a czech model and according to her they were planning on having kids of their own, etc. Also he gave away a lot of money to various charities, supposedly all the profit from his USA tour went to some feed-the-homeless outfit. If you watch the video in OP he's basically portraying RWDS in a positive light going and hunting down pedos.
I can see why the (((shills))) have it in for this guy. Not seeing how his gf is particularly Jewish, either. Looks like they just want us not to dig because they think we will fall for the soyboy faggot drinks himself to death routine.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5663951/Model-reveals-secret-relationship-Avicii-planning-children.html
archive.fo/HVN1M
WHACKED

Attached: 4B9B4A1D00000578-5663951-image-m-21_1524820870109.jpg (634x634 41.47 KB, 63.04K)

the easiest person to have killed is an addict

Maybe some user can do some framegrabs from the video for people who don't watch it. It's practically Zig Forums approved moonman stuff, with former child victims of pedos going and hunting down their rapists and branding them with a pedophile stamp before throwing them off buildings… not very PC.
degenerate
drinks like a fish
shilling pretty hard there in Tel Aviv

I would have to agree with you. Cops find the dead body with drugs and alcohol and say he OD'd, case closed.

He's not the only band doxxing the pedocult.
Note the use of cuddly toys in a dungeon to represent children in this video.

They'll create another celebrity to fill his boots. One that says and does whatever they want.

I'm not understanding this video very well
its degenerate as fuck as far as I can tell.

what

Yeah that's very true, cops can be very incompetent. If you're known to be an addict and go after pedophiles, lowkey suggest to loved ones that they autopsy your body if they ever find you dead

So whose kid is the girl feeding in the 2nd photo?

Avicii had basically stopped drinking following his surgery. He made an effort to live healthy.

He actually hung out there, and was exposed to the Pizzagate subreddit before that shit got shoah'd. That's probably what sparked his hatred towards these people.

He wasn't an addict in that sense. He did get a bit hooked on pain meds after his health problems. But he quit several years ago.

Not sure what video you're referring to, but it's not the one in OP.

Are you a feminist?

There is nothing of substance behind that, just unconfirmed rumors.
Could be muddying the waters.

Are you a bot?

His video is very powerful. He could've been an effective weapon against the pedo menace.

Drinks like a fish has been an English idiom for centuries, predating the civil war when jews could resettle in England.

Idea that (((they))) are against pedophilia is silly. (((They))) are the (((pedophiles))) and they fear being exposed.

Attached: goaway.png (911x638, 724.02K)

What the fuck are you smoking? Or are you retarded?

I think he may indeed be a bot - I have no fucking idea what he's on about.
But back to those blinds - Even the relative normalfags are are buying into the whole suicide thing.

Attached: 7e8ee8f82cbd72cc4b8b711761e75c5c9f85f32240750bf780b4f03a56e839c3.jpg (500x360, 150.91K)

Aren't buying*

Oh, man. Oman is one of the non-extradition agreement country with decent quality of living

(((they))) really need to be dealt with. This is getting out of hand.

He did an interview a couple years ago where he said he knew he'd die young because he ruined his life drinking and drugging. He had his spleen and gall bladder removed because of pancreatitis due to alcoholism.

Yes goy he totally would have died anyway don't mind me names shlo- slhomo.

Literally repeating what Avicii said himself makes you a jew now lol. There is a pic of him a couple days before he died with a Solo cup in his hand on a boat. Over half the people in the hospital are there because of what they ate/drank but it's impossible for a musician to die from alcoholism.
Actual song lyrics.

Apparently he cut himself and bled to death from the wound.
Almost certainly his (((agent))) had access to his back catalog and decided he was worth more dead than alive.

Reminds me of Dolores O'Riordan

Nothing suspicious at all goy stop looking into things. He simply was suicidal.

If they weren't making it mainstream news I wouldn't even know who he was, which makes it all the more suspicious.

He's a singer quite a popular one among normalfags IIRC. People would get suspicious if he just vanished so might as well say he committed suicide to make sure the goyim don't get any funny idea's.

Same. Why do you think this is happening at all?
This is happening to other artists not affiliated with Avicii eg. Dolores O'Riordan.

This reply was for this.

Probably to cull off the less brainwashed and people willing to fight them in the higher bracket.

How can they actually fight? Other than speaking out? It seems more of a power play (Look at what I can do to you and get away with.)

No Avicii doesn't have $500 million worth of shit

Not a chance he could self destruct

He literally never sang a word

No one in this thread knows who Avicii is yet you all know for certain he was killed by the cabal. What are you guys sliding off the top of the catalog?

tbh, I dont know who he is and I'm not even certain he was killed. It just seems very suspect and was hoping to discuss it.

This man has given his life to out the menace, what have you given?

I only know the name Avicii because one of his songs was used in a NobodyTM video back in the day

It's electronic music right? I'm the owner of Avicii's music rights. A person creates a piece of electronic music for me. If I say it's some as yet unreleased Avicii, it's suddenly worth a lot more than what I just paid for it. I have just made a shitload of money by telling a lie. You cannot be so seriously stupid that you don't know that this is EXACTLY how they like to make money. Zero effort + fooling dumb goyim = perfect.

Since the advent of automatic beat matching and keylock it is completely unreasonable to call any of these cunts anything more than a studio technician selected for their looks. They are not DJs.

Is it me or does that picture look photoshopped as fuck. The faces just are not right at all. As if pasted on.

Stupid.

Your statement is stupid, you are correct.

Yes you're a dumb ass who has absolute no clue what you are talking about.

Here's the original, I think.
Also, whoever says he was a studio technician is fucking retarded. Everyone wanted to work with him because he was able to sense what people wanted. He really had a huge amount of influence on the younger generations.

Attached: ce40404d-e2cd-405d-b264-e46db9919fd3.jpg (509x403, 37.8K)

and he used that influence by pushing racemixing and was dating a kike
why is this a thread on Zig Forums?

So he was the Justin Bieber of using a sequencer.

Well fucking duh, he was the right age to know what other people with disposable income and the need to fit in were currently listening to. Select sample bank B5, match with drum sequence C3, pay whoever else is currently selling music to do a singery bit over the top. It's formulaic and shit, but it sells.

You seriously have no clue about ANYTHING you are talking about.
This thread is so fucking stupid. This rumor that Avicii was killed because child trafficking started because right after he died some TMZ tier celebrity gossip site claimed Avicii was seen a couple nights before his death walking in the street after dinner when he saw a man abusing a little girl so he tried to break it up but it was the guy's child wife. That's not child trafficking it's just the Middle East.
Fucking retards.

Interesting recent edit on the wiki page for this video

Attached: Screenshot_20180430-183356.png (1440x2560, 497.7K)

You do this every fucking time, Schlomo.
No, the rumor didn't start because of your poisoning the well. The theory started to circulate because Avicii wasn't suicidal, and because Oman is a hub for human trafficking, and because the sultan is believed to be pedo, and because Avicii recently started fighting pedophilia (which gave him tons of energy), and then he gets invited to Oman where he "commits suicide" under very strange circumstances with conflicting reports.

Avicii was pure white music that got whites laid and high. The kikes don't like that.

"We've replaced the fine anti-anxiety medicine normally taken by this artist with carfentanyl, which conveniently leaves little trace."

Mother. Fucker.

And son to a swedish traitor who was a spy for (((Soviet))) back in the day.

That's not how the music business works you stupid fuck. Go back to reddit or wherever you came from because you clearly have no fucking clue on how the (((music industry))) finds it talents or how they exploit them and leave them to waste once they are costing more than what they are worth (which was the case with Avicii). Don't be naive and believe their lies about how they found him, he got where he got because of connections, mostly because of his father being a famous traitor, working with the Soviet Union and all the other commie-jew nations back in the day.

i think youre thinking of monica peterson

Attached: MonicaPeterson.jpg (1293x1620, 795.1K)

probably not since she smile like a human
but you sure are

Attached: 4B9B49D800000578-5663951-image-m-14_1524820471666.jpg (634x521, 25.86K)

For what it's worth, this story is getting (miniscule) legs. I've seen a couple Faceberg posts with 'news' links from normalfags suggesting he was murdered for investigating pedophiles.

More like they were told and threatened to not look into it and to just accept that he committed suicide or else they would join him.

This.
Reminder that the official Swedish regime's stance on pedophilia is that it's a-okay, and that they're directly funded by the EU which in turn is a Saudi institution.

Attached: Malmö.png (644x816 249.76 KB, 378.35K)

Indeed
Tasteful anonymity is the name of the game

That's like saying a hamburger is a bread cake. You don't have to be so obtuse, user.

Attached: saudi arabia.jpg (960x733, 217.06K)

tmz.com/#2018/05/01/avicii-dj-suicide-glass-cut-bottle-death

Archive.is isn't working for this

What are the chances that a rich guy like that would suicide in Oman? Could he have pissed of someone and they over-reacted then Oman declared it a suicide?

Mossad or one of those cults working on 420?

I have no clue what the truth is.. but I doubt he would use a chunck of glass given all the other easy ways at his disposal.

Zig Forums should use this twitter tag to redpilled normies. They are devastated. I can't over- state what a great opportunity this is. I don't have twitter… But it's something that even normie would care about and see the connections.

imkikey took over Heil's BO and has now changed names to Darling, and skeletor is the the m0d from r/t_D. Zig Forums is compromised. there's no denying it now

completely out of the blue and doesn't contribute anything other than a diversion and derailment from the original topic of the thread.

Oh the subtle irony, bravo

Video literally ends with pic related. I don't think he quite understood what he got himself into either.

archive.is/kNHxQ

Very unlikely for him to suicide in Omar. Especially with broken glass.

Attached: pedofilia.png (1366x768, 824.8K)

purely coincidental

Attached: rememberme.jpg (1255x826, 121.67K)

Zig Forums's new anthem

What did they mean by this? It's everywhere in the video.

Attached: triangles.png (859x482, 257.33K)

Nevermind. It's his symbol.

Attached: information till dig som är gift med ett barn.jpg (636x887, 122.49K)

He is that same retard who autistically screeches theories about child abuse in the same predictable, incoherent manner.

>posts youtube embed of (((Disney)))'s (((VEVO))) account
Lurk at least two years before posting.

No production in mass media goes through without the jew's approval.

My theory is this.

Avicii may have legitimately wanted to make a statement about pedogate. (((They))) went along with it, and let him go through with the whole production. However, his actions left him marked as a bad goy, and dark forces were scheming behind the scenes to do him in. He was reported deceased on 4/20, symbolically murdered on Hitler's birthday.

I believe Avicii was a decent man, and he represented White talent. The subtle pro-miscegenation stuff in his videos was unfortunate, but it probably wasn't his intention, because like I said, nothing gets approved without some level of jewification.

According to Daily Mail article he was suicided by stabbing and cutting himself to death. Seems like a poor choice for a man with millions of dollars, a QT model girlfriend, and plenty of access to life-ending quantities of drink and drugs.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5677489/Avicii-died-cutting-bleeding-death-report-say.html
archive.fo/w7CWl

MILLIONAIRE STAR WITH 10/10 GIRLFRIEND CALLS OUT PEDOS, FOUND STABBED TO DEATH IN OMAN, OBVIOUSLY (((SUICIDE)))

Attached: Screenshot 2018-05-02 at 12.49.55.png (1619x927, 224.29K)

Crazy Days and Nights is usually pretty accurate. He probably got pissed off about the child-bride thing and picked a fight with the wrong Sultan. Don't shoot your mouth off when you're drunk in an Arab country. I don't believe for a second he took his own life. He's chilling out on a yacht smiling his ass of in the photo taken a day before he was murdered. How do they know this is suicide and not foul play?

Attached: 4BBC0B1E00000578-5677489-image-a-3_1525181456380.jpg (634x476, 50.73K)

I don't know if that's his son in those photos, but even if it's his girlfriend's son, who cares because it's White. One more reason for him not to commit suicide.

Fuck your moral relativism, its child traffiking. That 1 billion goatfuckers and kike and goy pedos are okay with it doesn't make it legit.

F.

Don't Shell have a lot of oil interests in Oman?

Actually it doesn't work on even the most logical scales of reference.
People simply do it accepting that it will fuck up the kid and the society if it becomes a social norm.

It's called apathy and perverted desire.

For a good reason.