BREAKING: Officials said Israel seems to be preparing for open warfare with Iran and is seeking U.S. support

BREAKING: Officials said Israel seems to be preparing for open warfare with Iran and is seeking U.S. support

U.S. Officials: Israeli F-15s Struck Syrian Base Storing Iranian Anti-aircraft Missiles - Israel seen preparing for open warfare with Iran, three sources tell NBC news; defense chief Lieberman: Iran is trying to harm Israel, we'll respond

archive.fo/vdfho

Attached: 273774595.png (1496x1182, 127.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lrb.co.uk/v38/n01/seymour-m-hersh/military-to-military
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HEIL KHAMENEI AND DEATH TO THE JEWS

The U.S should lend them some nukes. Air burst delivery.

I believe that the scenario depicted is what the kikes are edging towards since this is the second or third strike on Syria in a month. But I’d like to see more concrete evidence than anonymous sources.

We can counter this by shit posting rare Pepe's

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

Blow your fucking brains out.

this

Sometimes, I allow myself to believe the fanciful thought that Trump hates Israel because of the friends he lost on 9/11.

This is actually JIDF, been a long time since it was so blatant.

Attached: JIDF.jpg (1489x1544, 241.51K)

Dont know why I saged that.

Shut up Jew.

Don't be an idiot, that would welcome American involvement with a red carpet. If there's going to be a war, they want it to be on their terms, not just zerg rushing in and getting raped in the process. The war in Syria isn't even over yet.
Turkey is Sunni and thus aligned with Israel. The only fracture point between Turkey and the US and Israel is that the latter two support the Kurds, who are a threat to Turkey. That doesn't change the fact that Turkey is hostile to Syria and is currently occupying their territory just like Israel is.

This is your mind of r/T_D

*on

Only a torfag like you believe this.

Wait they know about this place?

Of course you do, you're from there

Yes, they post about it occasionally between the
"based nigger in a maga hat" and "Israel is raping and murdering white christian children. We must support them 1000%" posts.

pls r8 & correct my ww3 map baste Zig Forumsbros

Attached: ww3 I think.png (1024x570, 144.92K)

well I suppose doing Syria is an easy adjustment

Attached: ww3 I think.png (1024x570, 144.95K)

why would japan do dat tho

that light blue color is supposed to mean "loosely aligned" like orange but for the other team

Attached: bypass1488.jpg (983x983 339 B, 491.72K)

Look at how pathetic the information operations on this board is ending up being.

Izzoh!

Seeing the number of boomers on this board, the one thing your shitty generation did right was anti-war protests so you better dust it off and teach the new generations how to make the kikes in DC bend the knee.

If Israel wants to fight Iran and get their asses beat again, that is their business. But we're not helping them, and this government needs to be made to understand that if they try.

We are, you piece of shit. You won't do anything to stop the government. You won't do anything to stop the draft. Israel will nuke a US city and blame it on Iran. We're going to war. You can't fucking stop it.

I have no desire to fight China, Russia, Iran, or Syria, and you sound like an employee at an intelligence agency of the US, UK, or Israel.

No thank you, Moshe/FBI. People like you in particular need to be made to understand things.

this

global world/race war and slavic futurism tbh, let nuclear winter block out the sun forever

pepewhisperingcuck.png

Thanks for admitting you were wrong.

Unemployed coward detected, you should pray for a draft. It's a weekday, in the middle of the day, and you're on hate chan reeeeeeing at the prospect of being a man and fighting in a war.

Man up son, and get a job. The jobless get drafted first you know.

You will never do anything. Ever. You won't stop it. You are covering it up. You are a jewish paid shill.

Nah. We bout to establish peace in the Koreas. No ones got time for more of the middle easts bullshit. Sort yourselves out.

Shill agrees with other shill to give illusion of popularity. Assad did nothing wrong, Putin did nothing wrong, and Xi is fine by me. There will be no more banker's wars, this is not up for discussion, and you will be made to understand this.

No one believes you.

>Literal (((KGB))) glownigger
Pack it in Moshe.

You will be made to understand.

Thanks for admitting you were wrong. You will never stop the government. You will never resist the draft. You will die for Israel. The war is coming.

Nah I'm independently wealthy and self employed in IT, I just got done poking at my stock portfolio and setting some triggers, and now I'm relaxing and drinking a coffee and listening to shortwave radio on my deck while I oversee my vegetable garden.

I'm also too valuable to deploy overseas, thanks to my shooting hobby and membership in the Civilian Marksmanship Program I'll be teaching niggers like you which end of the gun goes bang when the big one hits.

You're stuck indoors under artificial lighting (probably not even real incandescent bulbs) in a room full of other shills all reeking of garlic and hummus.

lol they don't have to I guess. Same reason I don't believe you. No one gives a fuck about Syria or wants to be involved with Iran. Especially now that the UN is coming out saying that Bibi is the one who is lying and that Iran hasn't had nuclear capabilities since 96.

you are mentally ill

He's an Iranian shill who shills the chans full time, DJ Izzoh, look him up.

His brother's studying to be a judge here in the USA.

Why would Moshe be defending Russia, Moshe? Russia helped Assad when Israel and the CIA were trying to replace him with Muslim savages. You have been absolutely facialized within a matter of minutes.

How does it feel to be this bad at your job?

Top kek.

Sure you are, torpedo.
That's code for "I am a paid shill and this is my job."
You'll die for Israel in the first week.

Do you expect to fool anyone here? This is a serious question.

Not an argument. THANKS FOR ADMITTING YOU WERE WRONG. YOU WILL NEVER STOP THE GOVERNMENT. YOU WILL NEVER RESIST THE DRAFT. YOU WILL DIE FOR ISRAEL. THE WAR IS COMING.

Torpedoes, ladies and gents.

Reminder to never let yourself be drafted and to never fight for ZOG under any circumstances. The only war worth fighting is one against the kikes.

lol why are you so mad tho.
Israels on their own now and theres nothing anyone short of the president of the untited states can do about it. Less congress wants to act and draw up a declaration of war, conceding all powers to the executive. :^)

Reported.
Patently false.
Guess who's taking us to war with Iran.
Guess who's taking us to war with Iran.

kys

>>>/reddit/

lol help me out, who?

Moshe, we're not fighting for you and the generals know everything.

lol shills

No one believes you.

Look, goyim. You're all going to die for Israel and there's nothing you can do about it because Americans are stupid. We've spent years and years portraying in our media than Americans are retarded so they'll even believe it themselves and they do. Why? So you do whatever the hell we want you to do and your ugly little mutt general already confirmed he'll send every last one of your sons and brothers to their deaths just for us. You are the perfect slaves. America will always be a nation of slaves and losers of Europe, Africa, and all the nations of world. And American Jews? YOU'RE THE LOWEST OF THE LOW. PLEASE DIE WITH THE REST OF THE GOYIM. ONLY REAL JEW IS IN ISRAEL.

No you're Iranian because you're Iranian. I already know your posting style, you're here all day every day with your mass replies and your

FAGGOT RED TEXT

Reminder that no jew has to die for Israel. Reminder that they get exemptions from even the draft.

No one cares what you have to say, torpedo. You are entirely worthless.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-01 at 3.42.01 PM.png (884x1147, 312.36K)

why would we need a draft when trannies are lining up to exercise their "right to serve?"

lol I'll look for you in the thread where Israel goes full kike in Syria while Trumps sticks to what he said literally right after Bubi showcased his 5500000000 files of Iranian nuclear capabilities, "The American people are sick and tire of being the world police man."
Never seen an user so mad at the notion that hey, maybe we're not gunna die for Israel after all top fucking kek.

Attached: 10614429.jpg (225x225, 4.82K)

Tell your bosses to switch you out with someone who has better English composition skills. The US will be attacked by Israel. Israel will say Iran did it. All three letter agencies will agree. Congress will agree. We will go to war with Iran. Just like every. single. mother. fucking. war. since. 1917. If you refuse to comprehend this, you're either too stupid to be here or a paid jewish shill.

lol

Thats a nice crystal ball user. You want to bring it to the white house.
please forgive any spelling errors

Yeah, reported.

So nothing ever changes, huh kike?
Everything stays the same, never an exception, not a single thing is different.
Go kill yourself.

They already did revolt against Obama who was doing the bidding of the UK and Israel:

lrb.co.uk/v38/n01/seymour-m-hersh/military-to-military

How does it feel to be facialized multiple times in one thread?

Reminder that jews pay people to post here.

Remember when Snowden leaked the NSA's temper tantrum "Tor stinks"?

Not just Jews, there are Iranian shills like you here too Izzoh.

I wouldn't know. I'm not a torpedo who denies the existence of israeli false flags for the purpose of getting the US, et. al. into war.

What ships are stationed in the Mediterranean? USS Liberty 2.0 where Zig Forums guesses which ship Israel will sink to drag us into another war.

Torpedoes, ladies and gents.

The US is quite war exhausted. I'm not sure even the sinking of a carrier would be enough to get war started.

Assholes and elbows
jews are a dying race
lmao

It's obvious how mad it makes our B A S E D nannies and minders.

No I caught you because of your poor opsec in one thread, and have since correlated your posting using machine learning with Mathematica.

I'm cataloging all the shills, even the fuzzy Iranian ones.

Way to go, torpedo. Enjoy dying for israel.

Here's the newest map, by the way. CVN 75 and LHD 7 will be in position very soon.

Attached: naval-update-042518-white.png (1480x2633, 476.63K)

Listen kid, you'd better leave the country before WWIII starts, final warning. Iranian shills like you will be put into camps no matter who your daddy works for.

Way to go, torpedo. Enjoy dying for israel.

Nice word filter mods, definitely the least stupid of them.

No, jew.

Daily reminder to drag every hook-nosed kike into the oven.

Attached: dfa93d5aed698426692562879abcec506942931e14793ae51f4d4944f81f3f2b.jpg (564x635 116.61 KB, 190.76K)

I'm a Bible believing Christian user. This is why I am in favor of somebody blowing up Damascus, it's the first step in the fulfillment of Biblical prophecy regarding the end times. Then Jerusalem is destroyed.

You're still stuck in this dichotomy where everybody is either a Jew, or a "based" mudshit like you. Why don't you deny being a Muslim and say muhomo'd the pedo goatfucker the Prophet was a cock sucking tranny lover and pedophile? You physically can't, because you're a mudslime.

Anyway we're sticking with the Jews until Damascus is destroyed, then the whole world will turn on them. I'm guessing they'll do it soon and with a high yield weapon like a tactical nuke.

Checked. This is the most important statement in this thread. Don't let your blood be wasted dying for israel.

All mudslimes get gassed too.

LOL. Article 5 says member states should take whatever action they deem necessary to aid the attacked member. It does NOT mandate a response at all. Go read a book.

Still nothing but strawmen. Utter lies. This has never been said.
lol k. Muuhammad–all variants of whose name can't even be typed here–was not even a prophet (since actual prophets existed and to call him one is an insult to their titles), and was a cock sucking tranny lover and pedophile. Every muslim on earth needs to be exterminated, as does every jew.
YOU. STILL. HAVE. ABSOLUTELY. NO. ARGUMENT. AND. NO. EVIDENCE. FOR. YOUR. CLAIMS.
Reported for supporting jews. You are not Christian.

Do you know the really angry one that goes absolutely ballistic if you say it's not just Jews and talk about the freemasons or skull and bones?

Notice that the Muslim you're arguing with can only reply, impotently, that you're a 'torpedo' as if posting anonymously on an anonymous image board is a crime or something.

It's typical of taqiyya, they refuse to argue any actual point, instead pointing out that you're a torpedo or a white male or whatever the typical Muslim tricks are.

All Muslims should be gassed or forcibly converted to Christianity.

the absolute state of shitstains

Oh boy are you in for a treat!

Call mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker a goat fucker and post an image of him.

I want the wheelchair guy back, he was better than the current crop of B A S E D mudshits and kikes running this honeypot.

True but Jews should just outright be gassed for murdering Christ. Muslims can be converted since they already believe in Christ and only those who believe in Christ can be saved.

You've already exposed yourself, kikelover. You were banned for a reason.

Only if they profess the Talmud or are kikes. The idea of "Jewish blood" being special is a hoax.