At my school, right now, currently sitting behind him

At my school, right now, currently sitting behind him.
What would you do?
Idek wtf to say, but it sure is funny.(Cuckchan-tier threads belong on cuckchan)

Attached: Screenshot_20180502-111350.png (1080x2220, 2.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M2cACnbElYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ask him why he thinks it's okay to display symbols of hate in public and tell him you're triggered.

Discretely and away from public~

t. FBI-kun

You'e jewish. His shirt offends you. Also find out where he lives and fucking kill him.

They always say in the real fourth reich we'd be the first to die. Why? For what purpose?

Reported, enjoy your ban.

This. Screech at him and call him Nazi scum and blame people like him for what happened to your grandparents in the holocaust. Make everyone around him think he's a nazi white supremacist fascist.

I would say Heil Hitler and watch him attack you, make sure to record him so you can bring his nigger-ass to court so he can spend his days with his fellow niggers.

Befriend him so you could subvert his group
Also your school looks like it's new, most public schools look a little bit run down.

They'd arrest OP for hurting his wrist and knuckles.

Claim that you are a buddhist and that the shirt he is wearing is offensive to your religion.

I'd just act like a total sperg and ask him if he's unironically a Gnatsee, and if he says no, then ask him why he has that cool swastika on his shirt. Tell him you really like it. And then if he tells you it's an anti-Swastika act all sad and disappointed and if he's Jewish or Gay or something.

Call him a faggot

Could be it's the only shirt he can wear with a swastika on it that he can get away with at school. Maybe he's a hipster wearing it ironically.

Smack his stupid edgy backwards cap of his head and say "nice ccamo pants faggot".

That place looks familiar. Is it on a California community college campus?

I don't think anyone that goes to school has the level of anonymity of random public encounters. He would sacrifice his entire intellect in face of sounding like the biggest and weirdest retard of all so I doubt he'd do that.

(heil'd)
You could tell him you used to play that game all the time, but then you started getting into some other games. You know, the one with the tanks and stuff. The combat one.

If he asks you about the holocaust, just tell him you never watched that movie, don't like historical drama.

Just adding to my previous post, you can claim hinduism instead for extra oppression points.

/thread.
Now stop bumping thiscuckchan cancer.

Its the common factor of communist revolutions; Stalin, Pol Pot, Castro, Kim il-Sung, they all ultimately purged those that had brought them to power.

As Antifa are communists, being told this truth doesn't compute, so they end up just parroting it back at their enemies. They can't think, so they resort to "NO U".

Attached: Antifa dog treats.jpg (646x960, 149.01K)

The Left always projects what is true about their side, onto their enemies.

Attached: 1491070639834.jpg (626x563, 121.35K)

Tell him Deathcore is shit and is for pussies.

Who cares, life is gonna fuck him in his soy ass anyway

OP is banned so why is this thread still up?

ask him why he wears a I think burgers call it bitch stamp on his cap

Fill up my heat bar and smash the table over his head

Attached: kiryu grin.png (505x629, 489.65K)

Projection, the hallmark of the liberal left.

OP here, I dindu nuffin about it.
I wanted to say it was a funny or cute shirt but there were blacks behind me and even though I could take them on one at a time, I know that's not how it and out irl

Because fuck you that's why

Go away.

You too
What the fuck do you contribute to this board?

Nothing, which is still preferable to actively damaging the board by making shitty/b/ threads. A thread died for this.

Because they are perpetually in denial that the 4th has already risen and won the worlds first great meme war.

I love how his shirt admits there will be a fourth Reich.
It's pretty funny

Do it in German with Hitlervoice:

I'd have to practice that one.

How about this if I see him again:
Me in fag voice - "heyyy, wanna go on a date?"
Him "no sorry man, I'm not into guys/gay"
Me "oh, I got the wrong idea from your shirt I guess"

Tell him you have a hand painted portrait of Jeff Goldbloom at home like I do.

Attached: EtkVrdmz9MSP9Fl5_BtYIobXlKCmIPQu-k-p__UYZiI.jpg (640x612, 103.01K)

beastmode

Reported, enjoy your ban.

Why do you have a hand painted portrait of a Jewish actor?

The nigga be all gay n shit

Play this at full volume
>youtu.be/M2cACnbElYg

youtu.be/M2cACnbElYg