The Jews dismissed a lawsuit that would hold the Saudis responsible for 9/11

The Jews dismissed a lawsuit that would hold the Saudis responsible for 9/11.

rt.com/usa/422633-us-court-dismisses-motion-saudi-arabia-lawsuit/

Then the Jews hold Iran responsible.

rt.com/usa/425625-judge-iran-pay-911-victims/

Tehran has been ordered by a US court to pay more than $6 billion to victims of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, despite the fact that most of the plane hijackers were Saudi nationals, and no direct link was ever found to Iran.

On Tuesday, a federal judge in New York found Iran, the country’s central bank, and the Religion of Cuck™ic Revolutionary Guard Corps liable for the deaths of more than 1,000 people in the September 11 attacks. As a consequence, District Judge George Daniels ordered Iran and its entities to pay ov
The default judgment seeks compensation of $12.5 million per spouse, $8.5 million per parent, $8.5 million per child, and $4.25 million per sibling. The US could potentially retrieve the sum from billions of dollars in Iranian assets that were frozen in the US and Europe over the years. This is unlikely, however, as the ruling is seen as symbolic and unenforceable.It is not the first time that Daniels has issued default judgments against Iran. In 2011 and 2016, the New York judge ordered the Religion of Cuck™ic Republic to pay billions of dollars to victims of the attacks, which killed nearly 3,000 people.

Attached: HK-P7-Training.jpg (1021x641, 36.55K)

American court systems are completely fucking retarded.

pic related

Attached: 1f914.png (512x512, 26.33K)

low effort shilling by obvious Kike.

Hans… Hans?! HANS! HANS GET GAS

Attached: 21b1d34a22ac03ac3ce17613b523deb429f42e6fc8b987cf296c9f7cd3dd94e9.jpg (290x218 305.23 KB, 16.17K)

My actual name is Hans, faggot.

reported

Fuck the jews.

wew

thank the (((you know whos))) for that

You know ten years ago this would have been a shitshow. Now, notta peep from anybody. At least there's cosmic justice.

Attached: 911.mp4 (575x1024 71.23 KB, 71.23K)

wrong file

Attached: 911 crane crash.mp4 (640x360, 6.57M)

what's even crazier about this is the day before, a rainbow shone over the WTC site. If that's not angels or ayys I'd swear the government has weaponized weather manipulation tech

I like to believe that one day the old gods will return to smite the Semites.

Attached: tfwhappeninghappens.jpg (5000x5000, 3.43M)

Not surprised this isn't in the news. What's up with Sheonce?

A judge in Jew Yawk can't order Iran to do shit.

Hi Trayvon White.

sucks nice dubs faggot

"It was Saudi Arabia i mean Iran all along, hehe."
t. Pentagram alphabetnigger

What happens if the government were to be overthrown in an invasion? I bet they would force the Iranians to pay out that money when their country are in ruins.

That basically confirms it was the Saudis and the Kikes. I'm getting really tired of the MIDF shills on here claiming that mudslimes dindu nuffin and it's always gotta be the jew 100% of the time anything Happens.

They're in it together and now we have incontrovertible proof. Anyone who claims otherwise will be reported for being the MIDF that they actually are.

Saudis are controlled by kikes, you stupid motherfucker.

How come this has only 60k views, Bill Clinton spewing the same talking points as Bibi and Beruk, but before the attacks.