You are a Soyboy, at your local starbucks or microbrewery enjoying a soylent based beverage with your "mutuals"...

Attached: beta cuck.jpg (900x1200, 171.58K)

Nice blogpost.

Anything worth discussing?

Why do they make the soyface? Why are they so proud of so little?

soy sauce

Subconscious fear

Attached: chimpanzees_faces1.jpg (728x546 515.91 KB, 104.37K)

I always thought it was to make themselves look interesting. That they want to show everyone they live a wonderful life. The reality is different of course

This is sad. We have lost so many young and potentially efficient men to the eternal kikes and there soylent empire. We must raise awareness to show that soy is damaging to the human body and it makes you a nervous wreck.
Also am I the only one who feels uncomfortable looking at that face. It is genuinely terrifying. It looks soulless no humanity to be found. We know that soy is a main contributing factor but what in the soy causes it. If we can figure that out we can figure more things that contain said chemical and tell people to avoid that product at all cost with a picture of one of these soyboy's to fully hammer in what you would become if you take them.

Its not the soy, its no sports, never outside, daily masturbation, pozzessed food, and cultural disdain of masculinity.

Nope there's at least one other person that feels that way. For me it's the same kind of uncomfortable feeling I get when I see a morbidly obese person riding around on a mobility scooter. There's disgust, pity, fear that I could be that someday, and shame for having had times I was on the path to becoming that.

forgot, the juden manchild propaganda

10/10 reads like one of those role playing games that are so popular with the soyboys.

Then we should get people to watch more anime. Like dbz or other anime that promote masculinity. Cause the west clearly doesn't care. Japan however seems like it does.

I don't even know that it's that, as much as the propaganda just hammers men and boys from every possible angle, from the cradle to the grave. Playing sports makes you a meathead, not playing sports makes you a wimp. If you like technology you're a nerd, if you don't then you're a dumbass. If you like to lift weights, shoot, or practice self-defense then it's toxic masculinity and obviously compensating for a small penis; if you don't do any of these things then you can't protect your wife and kids, but why do you need to protect your wife? Why do you need to be married to your kids' mother anyway? Isn't she a strong woman who can take care of herself? You're not a sexist are you? Oh, and remember to mail that strong independent woman the child support check or you're a deadbeat dad and you're going to jail. There's literally nothing that men and boys can do without kikes' weaponized whining having a problem with it. The whole society is built upon the whims of women, and glorifies all the traits of women, while condemning the traits of men and simultaneously demanding that men exemplify all those traits so they can complain about them.

Fuck of RPG's are the whitest of all games.

This, watch anime. All males portrayed in western media are either dumb, cowards or children.
Half of what we are is genes, the other half is what we learn and experience. So, without positive role models we never learn to be real men.
We don't learn with manuals, we learn by example. We need someone to be a mold that we try to replicate. Why do you think animes like One Punch Man and Hero Academia are so popular? Normies crave that hero shit. Meanwhile the western heroes are all whiny, cowards, children, or treat their heroics as just a job.

(((Everyone))) hates anime.

It's okay Cleetus, drinking craft beer alone doesn't make you a soy boy. No need to beat your chest.

It's been called a 'fear grimace'

Attached: fear_grimace_explanation.jpg (960x837, 120.13K)

More:
Heroes aren't supposed to be like everyone else, they're supposed to be exceptional. They're supposed to inspire doing more than you have to, more than what is reasonably expected. You don't need to have superpowers to be a hero and having superpowers doesn't make you a hero.
Western superheroes might be "cool" or "strong", but they are not heroic

Its mainly because of outside (((influence))) that western heroes are the way they are. Meanwhile Japan really doesn't give a shit. Its also a great thing there blatant as shit because this can easily cause younger people to easily get the message. Its the main reason why weebs over in japan are very conservative.

TAKE THE LOLI PILL

Soyboys think the whole idea of nice guys and chads and so on is misogynist. They are feminist, remember, they think it's perfectly fine for womrn to spend their youths sleeping around.

It's illegal to beat a soyboy. If it wasn't, they wouldn't be soyboys anymore.

looks like i hit a nerve soyboy, dyel?

we need more bullying in schools

This. It's a submissive expression, subconsciously presenting the least amount of threat and proof of a successful intimidation.

It's a reaction to fear.
To be fair it can simply be the fear to be on camera (which is very common amongst people who don't like their body image).

this thread triggered the goons

I had a thought today. You know how male pigs are castrated at a fairly young age, otherwise their meat will sour as they grow older and basically be a waste of pork?

Since we basically know Jews and other degenerates engage in blood libel, is it possible that the increased estrogen (to kill off testosterone levels) in soyboys is a means to poison them so that their blood and flesh taste different?

nope, they are just easy cattle to milk shekels without getting horned

It's not just Moonman you have to watch out for now…

FEAR GRIMACE

Attached: grim.jpg (1920x1080, 94.7K)

So what do I do now? Do I chop my balls off and call myself a faggot? Do I put on a lil tight red dress and become the very best cock slut I can be? Do I turn myself into a total sissy who only sense of purpose is to be a mindless bimbo that must suck and fuck that very big, black, throbbing cock? What do I do?

Don't you have some cringe to push for shekels?

Attached: kikewave.jpg (703x770, 174.58K)

These people are so interesting to me. You know how whenever the woman question comes up you always get that one faggot who points out that women only act badly because men allow them to, but they only say that to deflect blame from women? This seems really similar. I feel like a lot of these nu-male types are so damaged because society pushes them into their abominable state, and men do nothing to stop it. Just the fact that they've succumb to the judeo-feminist mind war already implies that they were the weaker stock of men, but in times of hardship even those weaker men can pull their weight. You'll never get a hero or an ubermensch from these types, but you can get healthy, respectable adults.

I don't hate the soyboys; I hate what they represent.

The soy is genetically modified to produce estrogen user.