Tech companies not hiring blacks despite (((ownership))) rates

Tech companies not hiring blacks despite (((ownership))) rates

AP cant into math?

14% of population, so for every 1 white person who has 4 devices, every black has 12, and these racys are still commanding the industry

(((safeguards)))

Wait where are these companies again, oh yeah, liberal shitholes

cant wait to see that diversity in action and the fire of innovation will burn silicon valley and bring more jobs to red states

apnews com/1a17a392f53f4b719bac5933d13b2ebb/Tech-companies-not-hiring-blacks-despite-ownership-rates

Attached: 1514954311369.jpg (1024x752, 152.77K)

Stolen devices don't count so give it back DeShawn.

So whites are underrepresented?

Besides, tons of Pajeets in SV so they can't complain about diversity.

Attached: 899bf175a4d64b8699f838d0636c117401ce6e8eda6ceab667759ceb351af66c.jpg (447x686, 78.72K)

education is the white mans game yo
a fine brotha don't need dat shit yo

we wuz technology

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2048x1536, 2.74M)

i like this picture, for one reason

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (203x116, 21.75K)

the fuck are you people carrying? i only have a phone and I leave it at home 50% of the time. do people really walk around with 4 god damn phones?

Niggers do, yes.

For drug deals and side chicks(fat prostitutes).
It's odd for them to indirectly call them out for it in an article though.

1 phone for every baby mama that jamal has

Attached: Message_Maker_45418.mp4 (1280x720, 1.62M)

Anyone who wants to can download the android software development kit for free and make apps. There's an infinity of free documentation explaining how to do everything. You don't even need a phone since there's an emulator you can run on your computer. Once you have an app, a Google play lifetime membership is $50 and you can put up as many apps as you want and make them available to the world.

Being a mobile developer takes literally no more than an old notebook computer and the motivation.

It's a problem in many industries.

Attached: watermelon.PNG (995x421, 364.21K)

I live in a house, why can't I get hired as an architectural engineer?

It's probably counting burners, and dating back for a relatively extended period; If Jamal the drug dealer goes through four shitty smartphones and a burner every two weeks for a year then that offsets Tyreese and Shaquanda's relatively slower pace of two cheap phones a year.

Someone with a name like "Savannah Christensen" shouldn't be that god damn swarthy, fuck's sake.

Christ.

And filtered for not following protocols. Lurk and come correct reddit.

Blacks have a hard time getting work anywhere.

I don’t want your whores faggots. You owe me cash.

Hey OP I think the reason Africans aren't being hired regardless of affirmative action quotas is Indians are pouring in and taking the AA positions as quickly as they're created.

Bix nood.

Attached: 1467245372961.jpg (831x1080, 160.44K)

Are you sure that's possible? I heard that white people refuse to hire anyone with dark skin.

A+++. 110%. Please fuck my daughter. B===D

Attached: 56b50c8669570b53b94fa946bdad36ce37bb1633dddb3e1feef1c841a3b4534b.jpg (113x125, 2.22K)

Note how most hollywood flicks has a black tech/hacker guy
preferably with a broad british accent

Attached: Self-Hypnosis-1110x550.jpg (1110x550, 162.18K)

Ooga booga Wakandanisha like flashy piece that do magic things. Reverse engineer 5 broken device, steal 6, borrow 2 from family, and get one from Obama.

Attached: 1386221768370[1].png (418x429, 140.8K)

I really wonder why these talented niggers aren't being scooped up sooner.

Some nigger came up to me threatening for "taking his phone" a few months ago. Was an obvious shakedown so I told his scrawny ass to fuck off. He looked like a skeleton drug addict and was nearly half a foot shorter than me. That's where all these "devices" come from.

Pure coincidence, there is certainly no agenda behind that.

Why the fuck would you? Even if you found an ape that could do the job, the fucker represents unmitigated risk. These stupid leftists assholes don't understand what a business is.

Is this required by law in California or is it self imposed white guilt?
All in all, the free market will take care of it due to Obama correctthough years losing their grip.
Hopefully some conservative firms will take over when Google implodes due to diversity on their ceo boards and shitty diverse code.

Attached: 1466093041715.jpg (5000x5000, 802.73K)

Could be counting one person in the family who bought a phone plan and has multiple phones under their name, since nogs have a dozen kids they have a dozen free phones.

Yet another example of someone knowing dick-all about an industry but thinking they should be the ones controlling every aspect of it down to the ethnicities of the individuals involved. These people drive me up the wall.

Obama gave out free cell phones to niggers.
Niggers sell drugs
Niggers think having multiple phones is cool
The article could also be making shit up.

It's next to impossible to find a talented tenth nigger who can at least partially function in your organization. At a previous company I worked for they hired a negress HR/hiring manager. We had finance, engineers and architects. Every time there was an opening she would bring in a half dozen POC's to interview. They would never have even close to the right qualifications and we would always end up hiring the one white guy who she sent us (out of the dozens that applied).

Because they
A) can’t fill out an application
B) are fucking retarded
C) can’t show up on time
D) can’t show up sober
E) think their retarded excuses for why they couldn’t show up actually mean something
F) can’t put their 4 cell phones down long enough to do work
G) are rude and hostile with customers
H) can’t perform the task they were hired to do

Its extremely fucking rare to have a black employee that doesn’t cause problems. I’ve had two niggers in a senior position get fired for sending dick pics to low level employees.
The problem with civnat meritocracy faggots is they think behavior isn’t almost entirely genetic and that’s including both race and gender.
Niggers also have the lowest college completion rates and when you are taking a math/science course there is only 1 right answer. You can’t bullshit your way out or get an A just for showing up.

Businesses hire Ivy League niggers. They are hilariously incompetent, basically monkeys in tuxedos. The dangerous thing is that these niggers were taught how to superficially charm the unenlightened through their eloquent yet cockneyed use of highfalutin language, body language, and fancy dress (e.g., Harvard sweater vests with the little gay pins on the lapel).

Just worthless con men with sickle cells, GRIDS, at least one felony, 10 illegitimate niglets from 10 different type 2 diabetes hamplanets, and 14 sail foams with broken screens and rap song ringtones.

I will never work with a niggity nog. Been there, done that. Have to hire them. Can't fire them. Beasts of burden.

Blacks dont deserve to get work anywhere. They need to be fucking wiped out. I'm sick of hearing about them. Fucking die niggers. There's no place for you in this world anymore.

Beautiful

So, now that Obama is out of office, why does the "Obamaphone" still exist? Because it's not the "Obamaphone". It's the "Reaganphone". Reagan started the program to give low income houses free phone service. Bill Clinton expanded it to cell phones in 1996.

SafeLink Wireless is not funded by the government and has nothing to do with who is President. May as well start calling them "Trumpphones" now because any poor person can get one. Pic related is the phone you get.

Attached: Raven LTE.gif (1000x1000, 178.82K)

Are you new or something, friend?

Polite sage for aside

Technology development requires high level abstract thinking. Blacks lack abstract thinking skills, which makes them garbage at math. If you're garbage at math you're probably unable to work in the technology sector.

Well no shit. The government gives them free fucking phones. I have to go out and purchase mine either at full price or subsidized in my monthly bill, and as such I've been using the same old ass phone since 2013.

Im not keeping up… What is sail foam?

Cell phone

Attached: 1468109573370.jpg (831x1080, 154.87K)

the black tech/computer/scientist genius/professor is certainly becoming a prominent theme. they're trying to prepare us for our new rulers when we become south africa tier.

So they were fat and disgusting back then, too.

Attached: WE WUZ PHYSICS MANE.jpg (691x830, 140.97K)

Its Shaqwanda, you racist bigot

The fact that only 50% are white (and probably female) explains why cells are overpriced shit.

The companies should promptly remind them there's no such thing as race :^)

Why do subhumans keep promoting him? He's not a real scientist and himself admits this plus he has tons of white admixture. Plus he looks more like a pajeet than a nigger.

It's hilarious to me how the left will always bitch and whine about muh racist segregation during the 50's-60's but then you realise the niggers and shitskins on the present day are literally asking for segregation from the White students in (((universities))).

They tend to break and lose their shit more often, and have it stolen more often. That and "smart" phones are about 70-100$s a pop at any dollar store now.