WE WUZ NASA SCIENTISTS N SHEEEET

WE WUZ NASA SCIENTISTS N SHEEEET

Three black teens are finalists in a NASA competition. Hackers spewing racism tried to ruin their odds.

The three D.C. students couldn’t believe the news. They’d developed a method to purify lead-contaminated water in school drinking fountains, and NASA announced last month that they were finalists in the agency’s prestigious high school competition — the only all-black, female team to make it that far.

The NASA competition called on students to find creative ways to use space technology in their everyday lives. The teens said they considered dozens of ideas but settled on a water purification system because they noticed some water fountains in their school could not be used because of potential lead contamination.

They worked at the (((Inclusive Innovation Incubator))) — a technology lab focused on (((diversity))) and entrepreneurship near (((Howard University))) — where they volunteer, and (((their mentor))) at the incubator encouraged them to compete and supervised them on weekends as they built a prototype.

archive.is/nN9wp

Attached: IMGL4972-001.jpg (1484x996, 222.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

edu.glogster.com/glog/opsparc-from-h2no-to-h2o-/2j7nc8e2k4l
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/H2NO
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Existing Thread:

Three out of three with culturally appropriated hair (Orange, Straight, and Straight-Braided), what are the odds…

In what universe? I don't even think any of this bullshit is real.

Wait… you mean they rigged it so the nigs won after we gave the chinks an advantage that was mathematically impossible to surpass?

I CALL SHENANIGANS

Old news. What we're waiting on is the results since there was some fuckery going on with the poll display and then they completely removed all voting results. They said some time in May they'll announce the winners.

No winners yet. WP is just looking for an "ebil raycis" story because if they don't win they can point to the article as an excuse.

That's not news.

Attached: This already exists - Copy.PNG (1070x792, 334.88K)

story similar to:

>>>Zig Forums903834

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-04 at 03.30.38.png (570x765, 456.18K)

This better not fucking be their work. They haven't even drawn it correctly.

Oh but it is.
edu.glogster.com/glog/opsparc-from-h2no-to-h2o-/2j7nc8e2k4l

So they invented that to murder the people with demineralised water. Great idea! Not. No wonder the niggers can't into science.

What the fuck. I learned this shit in my first year of high school, and they're in their second last.

Attached: d91b4db1da109e1c706b1a266db0ac539df4622f9339051e6fe87b78bbd0b8a0.png (738x673, 226.9K)

…. advantages you say?…..
tell me about it

So not only do we have nepotism we're also dealing with this. And then people wonder why I'm saying that SJWs are ruining the west. You already had your bridges collapse, now imagine how many more things will get fucked up there…

can't really say i'm surprised. it's just so absolutely fucking pathetic that these faggots have to go through all these hoops and tell all these lies to try and make their imaginary world in which niggers are just brown versions of white people a reality

Attached: 1449727919570.jpg (1280x974, 258.6K)

In other words, they took a NASA water purifier & made the "creative" discovery that it could be used to purify water.
Some minor plumbing later, and they're heros.

Attached: AfricanSpaceProg.jpg (252x200, 8.31K)

I take it all back.
They've clearly invented the "filtering hoss."

Attached: 3 girls in nasa - Copy.webm (428x240, 11.48M)

that is so fucking lame.

the second cup of water did make me chuckle tho, like way to throw away any semblence of performing an experiment. This shit looks like something I would've been doing in elementary school or something, not nasa tier high school crap. fuck, in middle school I did tsa and made a thing to charge phones from dead batteries and that was more complex than this shit.

Attached: rustymetalskullgn.gif (500x281, 1009.05K)

That's pretty funny.
One of my younger cousins is 14 years old and did something rather similar for school too.
But he used a coiledl straw going through a toroidal magnet (donut-shaped).
If you connect an elevated water tank to the coilled straw, the pressure is enough to push the water through. He could also regulate how fast it passed by clamping the exit of the straw.
The end result was water leaving pure, losing a few minerals only, and most of the heavy metals (that taste bad and aren't healthy) stick to the coiled straw that can simply be removed, washed or replaced.

A 14 year old came up with something that requires minimal/cheap maintenance and works without requiring constant electrical power.
Meanwhile, these… 17/18 (?) wakandian scientists with Nasa incentive, trust funds and school funding came up with something that requires extensive maintenance, is prone to break all the time and might in fact, turn out to be poisonous.
Holy fucking shit, I can see why Africans never left the Stone Age. If this was the sort of science they attempted, anytime their civilization advanced, someone would pull shit like this and collapse it back to cave drawings and chimp cooking.

no shit

So in other words an actual engineer stepped in and did all the work for them so the project was at its most basic "presentable" and since its diverse people of color they are being rewarded for low quality work. So libtard supervisor and libtard "contest" assumes that black women can't make quality work, nor can they win a contest with said sub par work without making exceptions. Jesus I thought we were the racists.

This "softening" of STEM for women makes me incredibly upset, the same shit happens with that "shitty robot" girl on jewtube. Most of her videos involve her simply having a novel idea then running to Adam Savage's workshop when she can't figure out how to build it herself. Then they have her touch a power tool to metal for a quick 10 second clip and edit out the footage of a shop engineer making the entire thing for her.

I miss the acknowledgement of abject failure.

Attached: 09c95f688d68405fdc87e0c9de7134d2f0601ad9.jpg (708x472, 46.04K)

But user, how were they supposed to get the water level high enough to reach the straw? It's not like you can just make more of that acidic mixture. What's fucked up is you know they had mentors helping them design this.

Let me guess, you got a lot of them, wired them in series so they'd have a larger voltage, and used that to charge the phone's battery.

No, he threw them on bonfires, and it charged Jewish batteries in a large radious around it.

Attached: nasa-in3-girls-small - Copy.webm (428x240, 2.7M)

She got a brain tumor recently. Too bad it's benign.

Pathetic

I remember being in a middle school science class, and doing basically the same thing they're doing, except we measured the water, the ph levels, the amount of contaminants, and the weight of the filter before and after. You know, things that would be a part of an ACTUAL FUCKING EXPERIMENT!

nah, I don't remember exactly but you use a magnet with wire wrapped around it to draw the remaining charge out, and into a usb port with an indicator light to tell you if the circuit was functioning. super basic, but not as basic as blacks thinking diluting water is the same filtering it

the mentors were probably just fucking with them lol, I'd be laughing my ass off if I had to mentor these chimps

we could be colonizing the stars but instead we have to feed niggers

inb4 the scientific method is white supremacy

Apparently they don't know how to record it before and after method to show the difference.

This, why are we feeding the niggers that keep biting our hands? We don't need the dangerous animals if we can't control them.

Wew they actually managed to rig it?

Top Kek can some sciencefag explain whats happening here?
Looks to me like a filter is stopping giant pieces of copper from going through the straw… But whats the point of the fan? Why did the second one just dump a jar of unknown liquid in?
I bet that filter material isn't even capable of stopping the particles in the actual tap water.
But what do I know, I'm not some big brained NASA nerd like them.

The nogs explained it like this:
It's just there to mix the solution once the large copper pieces are picked up by the fiber filter. As this user said

They probably just diluted the copper+water mixture with regular tap water from the second cup. The dilution is what caused the change in pH.

No fucking way

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/H2NO

I think coca-cola put them up to this nonsense.

mup di doo bix nood muhfugga

they gotta lot H2NO in apefrica muhfuggen bin cofdat

lmao NASA will be btfo by private companies

groids will be left in the dust

shiet nigga we gon put kool aid in dah watah

those groidlets didnt invent any of that bullshit lol and theyre all reading off a fucking script with a monotone voice, you can tell theyre trying really hard to not clap and snap their fingers

They wouldn't even make good slaves. Monstrously ugly sheboons.

But I'm willing to bet those fancy looking fountains don't have a filtering hoss or a fan in them.

how utterly raciss

lmao

okay, 5 cups. and a fan.

The absolute state of Americans.

Attached: check this shit out.webm (400x400, 3.34M)

Alex Jones should sue for copyright infringement.

Why do these sheboons look like 30 year olds do they count shitskins age every 2 years now , so their nigger teenagers can at least past kindergarten by 15?

I mean shitskins are dumb enough if you drove them blindfolded to a desert and told them they were on mars they would believe it.

Niggers aren't Americans and you god damn well know it. That looks like the most awkward shit ever

Her kids' had the same expression as I did watching that. Holy shit what the fuck

oh yes they gonna go far

Imagine how the smart kids feel, knowing that no matter how the voting goes, the stupid niggers are going to win the top spot. Early red pill I guess.

Already a thread, niggers. Keep it there.

Ouch that is so hurtful to the smart kids. I am sure that they are going to want to study the Molecular biology course.

Rhetorical Question) don't normal filters already filter lead as well as even smaller stuff? Couldn't you attach a Jonestein filter to a fountain and get a better result? Sounds like more affirmative action nonsense.

They will realize very early that the system is garbage and go off and do their own thing. When the system collapses or goes bankrupt, they will be ready to take control again, when the middle of the bell curve comes crawling back to them on hands and knees.

the problem for me as a smart German guy was that the system in Germany is set up to only cater to good goys who suck up to feminist and cuck teachers for decades

there are a lot of guys like me in Europistan that just end up on welfare / menial labor jobs forever because they can't bring themselves to deal with the jewed up system

I found my niche in startup tech outside of Germany but it was a rough ride until I got there

Lmao, that look, they all have PTSD.

And that is supposed to be a NASA worthy invention? A shit tier drawing without any technical stuff?

BRB gonna invent something.

my sides are in orbit

In my experience there's no one dumber than black women on this earth and people let them do their thing and believe they're people just because they don't want to be assholes.

There, I just invented a machine for teleportation. Hopefully NASA will notice and I'll be able to patent it.

Attached: 9000 hours in MS paint.png (1586x1009, 30.28K)

A teleportation device is theoretically possible. Though it would be very difficult the main way you could potentially do it is if you make every single molecule in your body move to another space it would be very difficult but if anything we have figured out more which was even more ludicrous.

This ladies and gentlemen, is why letting niggers get uppity about basic 4th grade science is a very bad idea. You do not have to be a chemist to see that their idea is copied if not mentally defective to claim as an original.

FILTERING HOSS

As a sort of a follow up to my prior post about getting uppity, I just realized something major. Nobody ever considered whether this idea even passes a fundamental sanity check.

Why the fuck would you filter water for lead in space? Most lead contamination occurs via dated pipes here on earth. Realistically, Mars ice or comet ice would not be filtered via this "method" because it doesn't filter 90% of the carbonates and other compounds you would typically find like perchlorates or ferrous oxidated metallic compounds. Additionally, after the Copper is oxidated new Copper filings would be required meaning this method isn't even semi-permanent for the school fountain original suggested application.

All in all this is cringeworthy. 11th grade????????? I had better spelling, professionalism, a university level chemistry education (orbitals, O chem, electromechanics etc), and would have done 10x better by myself. Then again I am not a nigger so higher standards for achievement apply to me.

Aminoxide in drinking water? I guess the morphine epidemic is hitting all-time high levels if you can find that metabolite in average drinking water but H2NO is a product of a previous reaction in the body and thus has been made neutral by another mammal, it won't react when ingested by another.

Well apparently attaching fireworks to watermelons now qualifies as science.

black women open their gobs when its better they don't

the level of stupid. pH as a measure of contamination? really? wtf was the copper supposed to have done? Do they understand, or are they just badly trained performers, wth their chemistry teacher giving them lines they barely comprehend?
Meanwhile, the (((independent))) news rag is making a big deal out of white wing supremacists fixing the vote, so ebil, by getting everyone to vote for the best project, which is clearly wacist, even though its a chink group, since the poor niggers were gaming twiater and that fine.
sorry, had to infantilise the language to stop myself getting annoyed.

Do you happen to be an oppressed African woman? If not your application is going to the trash.

I thought they were removing lead? Is the copper something they add to help the filtration process?

Attached: 995a0a12b879022d5f7f8ea61fcf283c6f10b1099146d22e4a7ae6a4fe4281d9.jpg (610x357, 29.69K)

The girls are just being used as pawns. Obviously their idea is ridiculous but don't blame them for believing what they're being told by authority figures, blame the jew who encouraged them, then made sure their project would be a finalist.
The article says this is based on "NASA technology", which probably means some kike at NASA told them exactly what to build.
The reason should be obvious, cause anger to erupt between blacks and Whites, while the jew stands back and says "let's you and him fight".
The story's reliance on anonymous 4chan posts means that they don't even need to hope for organic push-back, they can create it themselves by being the ones who start the thread.
Think.

The copper is what they used to demonstrate the "filter", but it's just chunks of copper in water. You'd get the same effect if you dropped pennies in water and then poured everything through cotton balls.

Only niggers can make me feel sorry of other niggers.

Fucking shit. The Washington Post is filtering anything that might be anything critical of the project. Its just 500 people bitching about trump voters and how these girls are inspiring. Why cant we have shooters go into buildings like huffington or washington post?

Because most shooters are impulsive and lazy. WaPo and HuffPo would require effort.

So what was all the other projects that were being voted on? Where they shit?

Most shooters are leftists trying to make you feel for there cause and feel sorry for them. Aka victim hood syndrome.

Because nearly all mass shootings are false flags and hoaxes you fucking ape

Attached: 0ed39e99fccc8dfa9b43690c5eba569363aa642041f507eff35e38b8f1b8a20b.png (428x456, 290.67K)

I don't know, user, they also used a PH meter to prove the water was pure. Maybe the copper is to eat up some of the ions? It's not clear at all from their sketches or videos. I hope they do fucking win this farce of a contest.

What? The pH was measured after the copper was added.

It says "filtering floss", not "filtering Hoss".

Jokes on them when it comes out that all the moon landing stuff is fake, all the "dead" challenger astronauts are out running around alive and well and "space" pics were taken in a pool. Yeah… Niggers put us on the moon.

Pic related

Attached: Nuclear_Filtering_Hoss.jpg (1024x683, 77.33K)

unless someone has some kind of disability like dyslexia or add or something, you can get a pretty good idea of their IQ by listening to them speak. these girls sound like Ahmed mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker the clock boy, i.e., low iq and not much of an idea of what they're talking about. they probably are. i could be wrong but i highly doubt it.

fucking filters

mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker

Okay, kikes. . .
Mοhaʍʍed

ULTRA HIGH IQ GENIUS SCIENTIST SHIT, RACISTS STEP BACK

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that a teacher or some administrative goon handed them the project and ushered them through the competition because this looks better for the optics and narrative they try to force. Remember, they've been trying to give niggers an unfair advantage for decades and it hasn't taken, so now they've just given up and decided to change the rules so the niggers can win as much as they need them to and it creates the illusion of nigger brilliance and excellence. It's not at all unlike their diversity plan in Europe. They couldn't actually make the shitskins integrate and create a multicultural utopia, so they just made it illegal to talk about how badly they were destroying everything, so now everything is fine in their eyes.

Obviously, ushering niggers through a competition like this with a grade school-tier science project for the sake of diversity and empowerment is awful for society in the long run, but NASA has been pozzed for years and the push to make it more of a Social Justice PR firm has been under way for the past several years.