'If your seatbelt isn't tight...

'If your seatbelt isn't tight, you f***ed up': Drunk Sheboon United flight attendant swears during safety announcement and gets up in a passenger's face causing the airline to apologize and refund every customer on board
A passenger on a United flight from Denver to North Dakota said it was 'terrifying' when a drunk flight attended cursed during safety announcements
The flight attendant also got in a man's face, passenger Erika Gorman tweeted
Gorman said she had to go to the cockpit about the 'out of control' stewardess
Police in Williston confirmed that the stewardess was drunk during the flight
United Airlines said in a statement on Thursday that passengers were refunded
Trans State Airlines, United's regional service provider, said the employee was 'being held out of service' and the incident was being investigated

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5692919/United-refunds-passengers-drunk-flight-attendant-swears-gets-inches-mans-face.html
archive.is/4XhMv

Attached: 4BDCF0F700000578-5692919-A_passenger_using_United_Airlines_said_Trans_States_Airlines_fli-m-4_1525468118302.jpg (634x671, 32.23K)

typical of niggers

ma niggas

Attached: 1525474249573.jpg (768x512, 55.63K)

It's always great to hear any bad news involving planes.

Attached: 5da9ef6521ad04d4aedf358b238960526260e8481100d96afe9ce838e2ed01de.gif (267x219, 1.05M)

/bane/, please try to contain yourself.

Checked.

a niggress is exactly what i want organizing passengers in a confined space flying 30k feet above the ground

I happened to hear about this on the night news, I think it was NBC, but they didn't go into any details. Just 20 seconds talking about a "flight attendance disturbance" and refunding passengers. No info on what the disturbance was, a name, or anything at all.

Still better than Delta.
Delta wouldn't do anything for me when one of their planes sat on the tarmac for two hours and missed the last connection of the day.

america has stats on race and crime
are there stats on race and workplace incidents?

every time there's a fuck up on the trains or roads or telcos, i'm betting some third world turd or diversity hire responsible for it
but the thing is, you don't see a mugshot or court walk of shame if it's a workplace thing
if i wasn't redpilled i wouldn't have fucking caught this blip of video

Attached: driver was questioned and tested for drugs and alcohol - richmond train crash.png (565x441, 304.83K)

Not for a billion shekels.

wtf
not fired, wtf.

A white attendant would be fired for not getting a pillow fast enough for a minority passenger.

why are they even hiring blacks in the first place, don't they know blacks are animals?

Attached: 4BDD798000000578-5692919-image-a-1_1525477806232.jpg (634x672, 55.97K)

Why thanks to the government of course! They are legally forced to hire a certain amount of diversity to enhance both their quarterly profits AND the services provided to the customer!

but she was right thou ?????

nogs lmao. wheres the video?

Attached: laughing_shells.png (700x466, 234.34K)

A white woman would have been fired and made to do a public apology, is this nigger going to get the same treatment?

I'm sure (((you'd))) feel more at home on epstein's flight.

Absolutely Terrifying