L.A. Antifa Group Hangs Trump in Effigy, Calls for 'Revolutionary Violence' Against 'the Capitalist State'

L.A. Antifa Group Hangs Trump in Effigy, Calls for 'Revolutionary Violence' Against 'the Capitalist State'
An antifa group in Los Angeles celebrated May Day by holding a small march, hanging a Trump effigy, and advocating for "revolutionary violence" against the "capitalist state" in order to "create real political power."

"We must carry out military actions against the enemies of the people!” a member of the L.A. cell of the Red Guards said in a speech published on the group's blog.

redguardsla.org/2018/05/02/the-masses-demand-revolution-our-task-is-to-give-that-to-them-our-fate-is-sealed-in-the-glory-of-this-condemnation/

The Red Guards is a Maoist group that hopes to duplicate in the United States the anarchy and terror Chairman Mao's Red Guards inflicted on China during the Cultural Revolution of the 1960s and 1970s. The group also identifies as "antifascist" and has cells throughout the United States.
Hundreds of thousands of leftists throughout the world mobilized for the annual “International Workers' Day” on May 1 to advocate for various social justice causes and celebrate communism.

pjmedia.com/trending/la-antifa-group-hangs-trump-in-effigy-calls-for-revolutionary-violence-against-the-capitalist-state/
archive.is/8WXI1

Attached: blog-post-template-copy.sized-770x415xc.jpg (770x415, 25.66K)

to bad these cucks don't drive around with bumper stickers showing they are members of antifa so their heads could be bashed in by law enforcement

Who cares?

your slutty little sister, that's who cares, her with her pierced nipples and desire for nigger cock like your mom

How many years have antifa done this and how many times has the revolution started?

wow so brave

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (201x136, 5.69K)

How will America recover?!

should we draw a line between leftists and radical leftists? they don't condemn this shit, and it'd be good fun making them turn on each other

No. Force them to separate themselves.

they aren't very bright

Attached: 1438959311710.jpg (630x608, 128.55K)

Oh no not the pussies that can't even punch a guy they dislike without sneaking up behind them and only when they have a wrench up their sleeve.

Should we keep pretending everything comes down to the jew party system, or can we finally admit this is as racial struggle and that the trotskyite neo-cohens at PJMedia are just as much our enemies as antifa?

Communist Control Act of 1954 ensures these faggots are already on the kill list for when martial law is declared.

Aren't cops preventing them from getting their ass kicked?

I'm sure there were days where some local had a really bad day, and it would make said local feel a little better if he or she smeared one of their faces across a side walk.

does anybody have that video where somebody tracked down a professor which had him start screaming for the mall cops the moment he saw a video camera?

Those are some sick digits, but I am going to have to counterpoint that they shouldn't be able to openly call for revolution if we can't. They need some user cops to kick their shit in.

I feel like this is why these faggots are allowed to be faggots. No one takes them seriously. They take one of our shitposters more seriously than a hundred gommies. I don't know why anyone would want to associate with such weak genetic trash.

You missed /b/ by a long-shot, my prepubescent friend.

That would require that an ounce of integrity and self-awareness be found in a leftist.
Do you pigs fly yet?

The all have delusions of being top dogs, the great thinkers and ideologists behind the revolution, so they can sit on their asses and have someone else do the hard work while they indulge on their degeneracy.

That (you) snuck in somehow, my bad

notice the machuatl in place of the hammer. these probably aren't real antifaggots. they're reconquista cartel pawns.

Dub-quads state that communism is dead forever. Reminder:

Attached: antifa_dies_after_one_punch.jpg (842x960, 140.49K)

They really want to start an armed gommie revolution and give people an excuse to finally self-defense them into the ground?

NAP STATUS VIOLATED

Checked. 1488

It would suck if someone went to a may day march, stuck bumper stickers on their cars that said fuck the police then bashed out a tail light.

No. You both get the bullet just the same. Nothing fancy.

I hope the point of this thread was for laughing at these faggots and not actually trying to report some kind of news.

They don’t have cars.
It’s also be better to just put a Trump sticker on it

No leftypol, you're all the fucking same. You're no different than the liberals, no matter how much you cry about.

Che also killed niggers and homosexuals. It's fucking ironic to see typically those people wearing t-shirts that have his face plastered on.

Law enforcement and kike lawyers assist them.

Never. Mainly because they drop their revolt against the capitalist system the moment a corporation waves a pride flag. The right is filled with real revolutionaries as they get punished severely for their resistance against the capitalist system. Antifa has never had the equivalent of Waco.

Attached: Siege-Real Revolution Vs Phony Revolution.png (1219x878, 40.78K)

I read it and blew my mind.
Now I can see what is happening around with a very different perspective.
It taught me to stop playing by the System's rules and prepare myself for RAHOWA.
SIEGE is Mein Kampf for this century.

That is literally enough to send each there to prison for like 20years each.

It is just the people, or the graces of they're being such 'great people' or, their 'great power', 'great threat' of being put in jail, that kept them out of it… They are just too special, granted some immunity by a 'grace of supernatural being', or 'lucky'… It is not the system itself they suppose themselves to fight against which underhandedly gives them impunity.. No, if anything it has to be 'secret comrades', conspiracies against the 'dishonest oppressors' which 'openly' state their hate for people as if it were love.. No, if they're not included in the 'love', then there is no love at all…

I like how that gave him a smiley face. Really shows they mean business.

More true than Zig Forums is willing to admit.
Police are the first line against the American people. Did no one pay attention to the Trump rallies where Trump supporters were often beaten and bloody in front of police and the police didn't do a thing to step in? The alternative and the police were all fucking over the Trump supporter.
You can swap "white person" and more often "white male" for Trump supporter and it's also correct.
The police are fucking horrible.

You haven't lurked for two years. Start over, newfaggot.

That's because whites don't chimp out but the blacks do and get cops fired

So if the same is done for the dual kikes in office, it's ok right?

This.

Attached: borat[1].jpg (550x413 57.79 KB, 43.39K)

That is the shittiest Trump Effigy I have ever seen.

It saddens me that many of you don't see these goons as what they truly are; the same thing ISIS is to Israel. I'm not saying that the Left doesn't produce loonies like this - but seriously, they face their own Fed Honey pots.

Liberal "arts."

Farming is big business now. Workers are everywhere, always.

What? No private property? What i will lend to collect usury!

False flag/fake organisation. Noone stops them from going on Wall Street and shooting every person in the suit. The fact they announce the violence first os a giveaway.

Go for it. Start with your own state government.

Cops understand this. Cops are the first fucking line against the American white public and they do nothing. They don't stand up to politicians or administrators. They used to. The police union does nothing but bend over for whatever administrator says. They don't wield the incredibly power they have to do their actual job;
That shit used to be the police unions strength. Now;
Their funding is cut anyway, and they still fucking follow orders beck and call. Even illegal orders.

Attached: they-hate-us-cause-they-anus.jpg (1280x720, 186.28K)

I'm starting to believe the post-revolution theory, once the nukes rolled out that was that you simply can't overthrow a nuclear state that's willing to nuke the rebels. It's all intrigue and heart attack guns now; the revolution won't be televised mantra was more right than I thought.

Attached: PLEASE.png (1200x698, 439.7K)

They're blue niggers.

It would probably be used for NazBol if anything.

There isn't a fucking way NS and Bolshevism can be combined. Why is that a fucking term?

So anti-communist bills can be used on them.

That's a fucking useless and completely irrelevant reason. The application of the laws in question of a charge comes down to the judge assigned to the trial. A DA could charge you with murder for littering, that shit would get thrown out or allowed by a judge. That's it. DAs may bring file charges, but judges allow them in the preliminary hearing.

Now can we finally arrest antifa and all of their supporters, under the communist control act?

Attached: BRDnTlxXjb_1441760070431.jpg (1024x768, 161.93K)

You fucking retard, cops are the goodest goys on the bunch and first in line to crack a white mans head open if they get too out of line.

Cops only give a shit about other cops and their pensions.

nazbol doesnt mean NS bolshevism, it's just stalinism. national bolsheviks, tankies.

Kill yourself nigger

So are you saying we should just start picking them off one by one, rooftop korean style? Either way, the only good communist is a dead communist. And fuck the police, they deserve death worse than a child predator.

Retard.

All talk. They mostly just hate white people. They won't do shit to any capitalists.

Attached: suspect_photo.jpg (800x690, 72.73K)

hmm really makes you think

Attached: 23dfba2ce8ee0a.jpg (598x650, 225.8K)

Symptoms of terminal Soy-Brain disease

Like most cases involving this kind of people, the "bark worse than bite" saying fits perfectly.
I'd be willing to bet everything I own that most of these guys that have to virtue-signal so hard about how tough and hardcore they are would be the first to turn tail and run if a real civil war ever broke out, they're only good at beating up and harassing people when they are in a mob that greatly outnumbers those around them, not to mention being protected and supported by their kike masters' system.

Attached: Rot by peace.png (1920x2665, 8.12M)

Say umn Antifa.. Have You or Your friends recently, by pure chance Doxxed anybody from the NY/NJ area?
All of a sudden, LOTS of random people are giving me attention.
Just um a Yes or a No would be You know Honorable.

If every single natsoc sympathizer got doxxed it would probably be the best thing that could happen. It would force society to look at the fucking jewish problem.
"Oy vey there are kind of a lot of them!" lol

I thank You For Your Honesty, but it would be Mutually beneficial for the both of us if I knew what the hek is going on.

All governments are Brought into this world with only one goal in Mind.
Natsoc was never meant to be for several reasons, the Natsoc hard right is and was never meant to be because it is extremely easy to infiltrate and Highjack.
We can create a government based on Nationalism.
Have You asked My Crazy friend? did somebody recently get doxed NJ/NY?
Curious, How do You look upon Nationalism/Patriotism?

pottery

Do we even care anymore though?
I mean as far as this board goes.

The antiwhite m0d openly deletes all threads of Rise Above Movement, the heroes that fight antifa.

This board is garbage

Whoever the newm0d is he is either CIA or antifa.

He bans pro white movements, which I think rings clear enough

Why would leadership of a "pro-white" board delete pro-white movements
While simoultaneously allowing obvious anti white slide threads up despite reports is a question any serious user should ask himself.

>(((pro-white movements)))
Yeah sure, Dicky Spencer. Anyone who defends pro-Pissrael, kike-funded movements pretending to care about White genocide like TRS, Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack, Identitarians, always deserve a ban. This is what happens when you let in the Alt-Kike cocksuckers, be aware of their retarded shilling.

Attached: Origin of the term ''Alt-Right''.jpeg (746x865 81.42 KB, 1.22M)

Kek you mean the one who shitcanned the faggot posting (((speakers corner))) with (((tommy JIDF Robinson))) and (((Sargoy of Mossad))).
Guess what faggot, I'm no longer a vol but I'm glad you didn't rope any lurking newfags into your shitty honey pot.

if laws were enforced in burgerclapistan, they'd be getting all the black dick they could dream of in prison.