Kathy Griffin Says She’s Been Placed on a ‘Kill List’

Kathy Griffin Says She’s Been Placed on a ‘Kill List’
Kathy Griffin, who last year suffered backlash after posing with what appeared to be the decapitated head of President Trump, took to Twitter on Monday to offer a grim assessment of her current situation, saying that she’d been placed on a “kill list” and subjected to constant threats.
In a multi-part social-media jeremiad, Griffin also suggested that she’d been bad-mouthed by certain people in the television industry.
Telling her followers that things “have not gotten better for me,” Griffin continued, “In fact, I just found out I’m on a brand new ‘Kill List.’ Constant death threats and threats of violence toward me in very specific ways. None of the social media platforms I need to make a living and sell my tour tickets will step in and help at all.”
The avowed anti-gun crusader has reportedly surrounded herself with armed security.

thewrap.com/kathy-griffin-says-shes-been-placed-on-a-kill-list/
archive.is/61sAT

Attached: kathy-griffin-on-youtube-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 57.1K)

irrelevant kike whore

Looks like she's been placed on a "JUST List".

She's suffering from Trump curse so I am not surprised.

ALL XENOS ARE ON A KILL LIST

Attached: 1421456968361.gif (223x199, 66.67K)

The thing is that the thing is irish. I concur that you'd expect that from a jewess.

Criminally underchecked double dubs.

Attached: Check_em_young_Trump.jpg (399x397, 82.35K)

What an idiot. Andy Dick forgot to put on the wig!

She needs to be placed in a straitjacket

I'm sure she's on several. Hell, I'm sure there are at least 10 anons in this thread who'd pleasure themselves to her o-bitch-uary.

2018 is shaping up to be a good year for purging

PURGE THEM IN THE NAME OF THE EMPEROR!

I guarantee you any one of us is more likely to be on a government list than a dried up C-list jewess.

No one cares about this irrelevant hag. I'm sick of these bullshit distractions that keep us off topic from real issues. Like pic related.

Attached: 1525774337070.jpg (1536x1682, 549.71K)

kek

Attached: gen z voting.png (1042x665, 30.43K)

The only thing dead here is her career, but she killed that herself.

Yes, we can certainly vote our way out of this. Thanks for your contribution of some citeless graph you fucking mong.

Fuck, female niggers are stupid. Donald Trump probably doesn't even hate them half as much as Hillary Clinton does, which is again, only half as much as they deserve, but look at those numbers.

A) Nobody said anything about voting, you derailing kike shill, and B) "Source: Hispanic Heritage Foundation"

A higher percentage of hispanic grills would have voted republican than the percentage of white males voting democrap.

Reported.

Reported.

This dumb broads going to meme rwds into actual existence. Top kek.

Why the fuck is she bald?

Same reason why that former Fox bimbo cut her hair short after Trump talked rough with her. Men being men and not backing down to woman hystery causes a mental breakdown that they seek to revert by shortening their hair. All women who cut their hair below shoulders length suffered this same issue one time or another in their life. Bald ones suffered the most. Femininism is a hell of a drug.

Guess she shouldn't have failed her kike masters. They don't take kindly to broken golems running amok.

Attached: SnuhdwY[1].gif (500x208, 658.49K)

Reverse Samson. They believe cutting their hair gives them strength. It just makes them less desirable which takes away their strength.
Jews man.

Attached: rose-mcgowan-wants-more-creativity-in-films[1].jpg (300x300, 89.99K)

Move to Israel and be among the chosen or to Africa and be among your beloved noble savages.

it's not because she insulted Trump. It's because she aired the personal dirt of hollyweird kikes including (((Andy Cohen))) of Bravo TV.

Maybe this unfunny cunt can only speak in victimizing terms. Oh look at me I'm such a poor victim, pity me! Meanwhile better comics can shrug off this shit and put it in their act without being bitter hags.

This bag of shit is not, and never was, relevant. She's not a comedian, she's not a celebrity. She's literally nobody who has a massively inflated opinion of how much the world gives a shit about her. Nobody cares what you do or say you stupid bitch. You're not even worth killing.

so not at all

Is Celtic.

The language.
The food.
The entire culture.

Kathy Griffin is a man.

Nope.

Attached: DreamCatcher.jpg (400x400 41.18 KB, 23.2K)

Can confirm at least one.

Why would anyone need to put her on a kill list when she's already visibly dead inside? On top of that, she already committed career suicide.

Are these books worth reading?

Is WH40k becoming infected with Chaos liberalism?

wtf is going on with her skin
there is like a lizard behind all that plaster makeup

Well Cathy does know the Clinton's, so…
Pic Related;

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1024x658, 827.34K)

Those ears, that mouth, frenulum etc, definitely a crypto.

Love how this irrelevant hobag is so paranoid and acting like a kike. Trump and threats live rent free, she must spend a lot of $ on security, kek.

Thanks for confirming she is a crypto, kek.

I wonder if a few helpful comments on her social media would tip her over the edge, she cant be far.

Implying they weren't looking for any excuse at all to blackball her because she's awful and off-putting

Evil rots from within.

Checked.

Attached: Mazel Beggorah.jpg (354x323, 41.01K)

The fact she's still runnning her mouth means
1. the supposed list is a pretty shitty one
2. she's playing the gib-shekels-muh-victimhood scam

I posted fresh OC last night you faggot, go back to halfcuck.

bitch im on a ZOG kill list too, but I dont see anyone giving me attention over it

Every white man, woman, and child is on the list.

It's something women (maybe it's just "wymyn") tend to do when they are triggered really, really hard.

Nothing wrong with a bit of Schadenfreude, faggot.
Also why don't you go ahead and post your own OC you passive concern trolling piece of shit?

I hope she dies soon

The list must be a nigger's list, because he's way too fucking lazy ffs

checked and kekked

And Anderson Cooper

Attached: wtf.png (432x299 392.74 KB, 217.18K)

Anderson POOPER

Gotta love those Mockingbird assets.

Attached: william-casey-cia[1].jpg (945x516, 131.75K)

Attached: 25crwn[1].jpg (640x398, 60.82K)

Exactly. Why would I care about her victimhood points when people are openly calling for the extermination of my race and sex? Get in line bitch.

Maybe if she was actually funny she could work on maintaining a career instead of begging for victimpoints on twitter.

She could have salvaged it even so if she didn't fall into the jew trap and double down. Had she admitted she fucked up, she would have been allowed more grace and dignity at this point, but nope she plays the jew card. Megyn only barely survived because she didn't go full retard and listened when people said it's time to maybe shut the fuck up for a minute and let the sauce simmer a bit.

Another bs thread. This cunt is so low on the totem pole she's e-celeb tier. The cunt retracted her apology to President Trump and you think she's telling the truth about this??? Didn't you notice the mention of TICKET SALES? That's all this is. Instead of making a thread about her OP, you should be out crossing her name off the list.

Attached: just.mp4 (1280x720, 1.67M)

I don't know about kill list, but she's definitely on the "do not resuscitate" list.

Who's to say she hasn't? She was openly calling for the death of the duly elected President of the USA.

is it me or is she a perfect picture of the isramutt meme?

don't stop her now

90% match at least

In Fuck/Marry/Kill she's more likely than not Kill.

How very Senator Feinstein of her.

Yeah, she tried to play the other side when she made her initial comeback after the photo thing.
Not exactly a MeToo thing, but similar. That'll get her deaded quicker than the Trump Curse for sure.

In fact it's probably the Curse that's protecting her right now, because it wants to draw out her suffering.

Good. I hope the Trump curse kills that litrle boy.

Its more of a wear a NBC suit when doing the deed.

The curse is real!

Attached: aec72c62603c903402ba56e42c71053bc0eb716a22ea940ad026ce07b4316735.png (676x638, 713.02K)

innit lad.

suicide when

It's the very best trashy B-grade scifi you'll ever read.

checking these dubs

Attached: Untitled2.png (925x893, 311.81K)

She's definitely on my "kill this thread" list.

Sage for not wanting to see her ugly face.

It's your own fault for making the people hate you for being a nasty cunt.

Holy shit what a ghoul. That's the face of real comedy right there, good healthy laughter. You can see it shining through the androgynous leather mask of her face and the soulless pits of her eyes.

You fucking idiot look at the BIRTH RATES.

Attached: morrowindjust.jpg (750x462 173.97 KB, 64.2K)

KEK

washed up… I predict within 3 years she will be begging for money between B and Q line.

Fun fact: she is, inexplicably, an exhibitionist

four points:

1) she deserves it
2) Spics need to get out of Iberia because its rightful Celtic clay, same with France. just stay in Italy.
3. the only way post-white America won't happen is as long as there is disenfranchized white lower class men, a couple of well placed mass shootings will kill off the excess
4. who cares about Andy Dick in a wig.

Where can I contribute to the bounty?

more importantly how can the bounty be collected

Attached: just sayin.jpg (808x486, 100.19K)

Those ancap darkweb a$$assination markets that use slaughterbots are scary. We should probably warn her about it so she can stay safe.

Attached: slaughterbot swastika.png (1240x1754 1.38 MB, 115.55K)

as in 'F, marry, kill'?
doesn't surprise me.

check'd and kek'd

*SCREAMS IN KILL LIST*

Attached: 458785.jpg (1600x640, 181.54K)

If a person is on certain medication (anti crazy, anti depressed, etc.), it should be a LAW that if the media posts/prints/quotes/airs anything that person says/does it should be labeled as FICTION.

"Kathy Griffin"is a man and I feel sorry for any user who can't see it serves are particular role in the media, making conservatives angry.
Everything you hear about her is scripted, it is agitprop, it is designed to modulate your emotions in such a way that the jew achieves an aim.
This thread is just an example of how intimate the jew's knowledge of the goyish mind really is.
You don't even realize you are being used.

Sometimes this place really just brings the child in me out, for an uncontrollable fit of deep belly laughter.

Thanks user, the levity is much needed.

lol
she really looks like "the scream"

"Why do they persecute me so?"