"Join us in bringing the warmth of Judaism to Iceland"

youtube.com/watch?v=Z7RZj4TzqbI

charidy.com/iceland

They're trying to take one of the very last places.

Attached: 1200x-1.jpg (1200x800, 148.27K)

I spent some time in Iceland, what surprised me was the amount of graffiti, and the prescence of kabab stands and shitskins. Most of the native people are overweight, and they like to put christmas lights on graveyard tombstones.

Well here comes the inevitable kvetching by the kike media outlets soon to take over Iceland
It's all so tiresome.

Attached: merchant_in_art.jpeg (255x166, 14.24K)

Where the hell have you been there?
When I was in Iceland I did not see a single kebab stand and maybe 1 or 2 people who could've been shitskins.
The worst thing I've seen was some teenagers listening to hip hop trying to adopt American culture.

Also, I will assume you are American because you are surprised of "christmas" lights on graveyard tombstones. For your information: That's a tradition in many many European countries.

Are you talking out of your ass here?

What bothers me the most is the fact that they are planning this deliberately and do this behind normies backs behind the cover of "the beauty of multiculturalism must reach every part of the world". I wish normies would see how that is full on colonization mentality.

He his.

the anti-male genital mutilation stuff really triggered the kikes
these faggots bend the rules of their """religion""" all the time so why is this one thing so important?

Immediate mutilation of a baby's genitals is part of creating a psychopath. They need to torture their own kids to make sure they're sufficiently malevolent and traumatized to comply with the psychopathic cult they are going to be initiated into. Also drinking the blood is important to them.

Here's to hoping some generous Icelander contributes a can of petrol and a box of matches to make that home a little bit warmer. Mazel tov :^)

Attached: 1470372793939.jpg (576x768, 68.27K)

Most normies are self absorbed and just stare at their phones all day.

I've attempted to red pill plenty in my life and they just go into denial mode and start making jokes because they can't mentally handle losing an argument.

Attached: iceland jews.jpg (1488x932, 732.5K)

bonus
check the dates
not even a week .,..

Reported for subtle anti-Trump D&C.

POTUS has been a longtime chabad donor, and his beautiful daughter and son-in-law visited the Rebbe's grave before the election. He also commuted the sentence of the persecuted lubavitcher Sholom Rubashkin. You're never going to turn us against Trump, shariahblue.

fuck off shill

The Jews never make it a point to just do things they want to see happen, they always whine and kvetch and try to guilt-trip others into doing things for them. Their mentality is that the goyim are responsible for all labors, which includes their own security. Probably why when Germany started going after them in the 40s nobody had any interest in standing up for them. Cretins.

It's all so tiresome.

Attached: DSQ-Y_sXkAIjb0n.jpg large.jpg (720x456, 23.04K)

Attached: c412dc55c77f28cb1594bc0d0e0ae220a25c4056de316f53c1b104e72352715f.png (647x480, 330.67K)

They need to be killed.

You know what to do.

Attached: rs-175256-173527775.jpg (919x607, 78.99K)

Never going to happen. Family is REQUIRED BY LAW to buy a casket for cremation. jews are trying to argue to end it of course but no, viking tradition won't end.

didn't iceland ban male genital mutilation too?

That's pretty racist of the jews. Don't they want to bring the warmth of judaism to more diverse multicultural societies? Like Mexico.

Attached: e6cd802bfce0bd2f5757dcb616158fae[1].jpg (595x720, 97.81K)

You're a bit late to the mitzvah.

Attached: mymexicanshivah[1].jpg (600x449 44.42 KB, 63.83K)

I have browsed Zig Forums for almost five years now. I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. But this, this goddamned rabbi… I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO ANGRY BEFORE! I have written this quite often, but this time I really mean it:
GTK RWN
T
K

R
W
N

Attached: giphy.gif (640x472, 326.61K)

Holy shit that looks painful

I was in Mexico City a few years ago around Independence Day. The street vendors were selling giant sombreros, and also…. yarmulkes. Mexico City's whole business community is run by Jews. Back when my grand-dad used to to consulting work for large companies, he did a fair amount of work in Mexico City and a lot of his graduate students were descended from Polish Jews. Latin American media is also just as kiked as in the Anglosphere, and just like they try to disguise themselves as Whites in the US and Europe, in Mexico they try to disguise themselves as castizos.

I was going to post this.
How can a normie see this and deny there's an agenda?

They see the push for multiculturalism and refugee assistance as a positive, because they have been brainwashed. They do not see the agenda, but a natural extension of progress being brought to a place in need of modernising.

brings back memories

Attached: 1326129352087.jpg (577x435, 97.6K)

Any Iceland user, defend your fucking homeland.

Gods. I'm filled with rage and yet there is nothing I can do.
With jews it's like you're dealing with insects or snakes. They operate off of instinct almost. And yet there is this seething hatred of us that permeates every action they take.
But what really upsets me is that Icelanders let this happen and will go about their days watching sportball games and yammering about celebrities instead of cleansing this insectoid filth from their society.

Aye, the kikes and their leftist golems have become quite good at this. The simple fact that they have managed to get a significant portion of the population (at least in the US and Europe) to refer to pro-immigration or pro-LGBT policies as "progressive" without a second thought is telling of how deep the programming goes.
I think it would be interesting to try and take that word back, expose how "progressiveness" doesn't lead to progress at all. How instead it leads to crime, illness and death

William Pierce said he wanted a progressive White nation.
You cannot have progress without the race that progresses.

DAILY REMINDER THAT FORESKIN MUTILATION IS ILLEGAL IN ICELAND

Right, gotta have the whole thing.

Attached: Penis-Museum-in-Iceland[1].jpg (2971x3874, 1.72M)

Go to his place and fucking smoke his ass. I know you anons can ship guns in piece by piece. I know you can kill. Take these bitches out now.

The thing that has given Jews their power is the US Federal Reserve and all money burns! All material perishes! The kikes are doomed. What time is it?

Attached: I'm one of you Goy.jpg (209x241, 19.61K)

user, personally i am reaching the point where i am starting to hate the people who REFUSE to see the evidence as much as the kikes themselves

Attached: Hitler comes back to life.jpg (755x425, 104.24K)

you know that was a panicked, shiftless 6 days for that kike. 6 whole days without subverting! but always with the number 6 with them.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (326x341, 174.94K)

Possibly related from another thread.

user, do tell.

Iceland has some commie pedo shit going on. Saw it at an art exhibit in Reykjavik. The crypto Jews are already entrenched. Once the obvious Jews show up you know the colonization is already well underway. Read story of Joseph. Crypto infilitration preceeds the outwardly religious.

The second article can't be found, it's probably fake.

lol and how many have you "smoked" with all the guns you own?

wtf is even happening in that photo? this is the first I'v herd of blood eagle?

The chances of falling to jewish subversion is like 99%. It literally never fails, if they show up they get exactly what they want with zero resistance. For some reason, people can't just say no.

Everyday my blood boils

Iceland's a special case. It's a country of 300,000.
If you "smoked" the ONLY FUCKING RABBI IN THE GODDAMN COUNTRY and a few dozen shitskins and niggers, you'd have ethnically cleansed almost every non-white.
One breivik-style attack and iceland would be back to 100% white. That's something that is logistically impossible in any other country.

*impossible for a single person

You have much to learn. Now lurk, and in two years you will be a mighty faggot.

Attached: We_Have_Such_Sights_to_Show_You.jpg (500x368, 26.26K)

THE ONLY WARMTH THEY DESERVE IS FIRE

Incorrect because the dark-skinned beings are too spread out in Iceland and a bunch of Poles in between.
You would need more time or a whole d-squad.
Possibly you could get rid of the beverages though in a Broadwick style

Still doable for one person.

Iceland is doomed.
Any homeland of pure Aryans must be destroyed according to the Synagogue of Satan.
The only solution is to define in the constitution that only genetic Icelanders can be Icelandic… and to deport all non Aryans to Africa or Israel.

>>>/p01/112

SIEG HEIL

Attached: 0a5c476657cea8a8136f44726cf3bd6b.png (1000x1414, 1.65M)

This is exactly the wrong strategy. In iceland ANY murder would be a national uproar. If you kill them you'd have 299,999 people desperate to atone for the collective guilt you've inflicted on them. The only way to prevent this is aggressively lobbying to make male genital mutilation illegal.

This. Doing things the mentally lazy nog way would backfire mightily. They would be happy to either win or become storied "Islandic heroes".

This looks spot on. Maybe pol could beet them to it and start the "campaigns" early.

Iceland is a natural ethnostate now. But it has no memory to provide an immunity response for what's coming. Pol could take on the patient, preparing a vaccine of sorts.

Remember, they kicked out the b*nksters. But it was not on racial grounds that they did it.

Icelandic user here.
Pic is an email that some fucker who rents rooms to tourists here got from a pissed off jew back in March.

Cant find the second one, its either a fake or its been removed.

We did not kick out the bankers. The few who were convicted were put in a luxury "prison" for a few months.

Attached: shockedandoffended.png (484x811, 282.46K)

Icelander still have a national identity, but it's being chipped away by (((American media))) every day. Someone needs to start a nationalist youth organisation or something, gather and channel the discontent towards national resurgence.

Attached: icelandic dating.jpg (3248x3541 166.76 KB, 3.01M)

but male genital mutilation severely reduces sexual pleasure (for the man and the woman) and also gives brain damage to babies, what ever happened to "my body, my choice?"

Muh heinous proposal!

This is an issue that needs moar wokeness. Normies and SJWs are sympathetic.

It should at least be debated publicly so the pros and cons become known.

People are even more apt to support the abolition of the female equivalent. And it naturally leads back to the question of males.

#MyForeDickMyChoice?

You forgot about
For the rest, spot on.

what can save them is that they are a country with the popolation of a small-medium town.
it's hard to be an asshole where people know each other if not personally, by sight.
it's hard to be an asshole where the people you're trying to fuck over know where you live, work and whom you're family with.
and in small context bad stuff gets known almost immediately and it's hard to minimize.
every nation should have a population of that size.
not only for the benefits of above. but it also would make lobbying pointless and very expensive.

You say one of the last stand, but I see niggers and shitskins everywhere these days, I don't want to be all blackpiled, but man this thread made me reflect upon the situation and I'm feeling pretty down, the media is pushing multiculturalism pretty hard, the right-wing parties is best goys, and the rest are typical Scandinavian leftists, degeneracy has been rampant probably for decades, radical feminism is mainstream, and there are even examples of young people born after 2000 that have decided to speak English instead of Icelandic among themselves, which fucking makes my blood boil …

No, the law was sent back to comity a month ago, and so was not voted on by parliament and is not law, the Jews rejoiced.

We cant let them flee to any more white zones.
It's israel or death.

Attached: hahahahahahaha im crazy.jpg (1200x900, 179.5K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x436, 206.29K)

Please god no. My wife and I are planning to go to iceland for a honeymoon. I dont want jews and shitskins there.

Bring some rope user.

fuck /mlpol/ and the nigggerspam

ICELAND YES

Attached: 1515309460169.gif (498x278, 674.67K)

My mistake. Thank you.

Bump
for redpill potential

It's getting too obvious

Don't let them take over the newspapers, tech companies, or ISPs.

Deny them any positions in government, not even a janitor.

Don't allow jewish doctors in any of your hospitals.

Don't let them setup a red light district.

They will leave after this.

Icelander are protestant, including the judazing that comes with it.
They are sucker for the Anglo-American lifestyle.
They are Scandinavians and have been subject to the same brainwashing, but lived a sheltered live without nigger and shitskins. They can not imagine that there exist bipedal lifeforms who don’t share their outlook to life. Media, School tells them that only Bigots and Racist doubt that all men are created equal.
They were very poor people for a long time only recent became rich, including the decadence that comes with it and children (“boomer”) who think it a natural law it stay that way regardless how foolish (compassionate, progressive) they behave, they don’t want to be country bumpkins. You have no idea how many provincial wannabees worship “multicultural, diverse and exiting places” like New York or London. Iceland is really boring and at the end of the world.

This.

Attached: Bonnier Media.jpg (768x4590, 859.81K)

i need judaism to warm my oven